Mid-Winter Male Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips in anticipation, Beth pulls Ann's pussy closer to her as she brings her lips up to place a dainty kiss on it.

Overcome with the sight, the taste and the aromatic smell of Ann's dripping pussy, Beth almost swoons at its wondrously delicious musk. The smell, the tastes, the very texture of Ann's pussy pushes Beth even closer to an orgasmic explosion of seismographic proportions. As another stroke of Ann's tongue sends a bolt of pleasure shooting up her spine to her brain, Beth presses her lips between the outer lips of Ann's pussy. Juices coat her lips, cheeks and chin as Beth slips her tongue as deep into Ann's velvety folds as she can. Ann seems to jump, her body trembling, as Beth's tongue explores the inside of her throbbing pussy.

Moving rhythmically together as one, the two red haired lovers fall into a cycle of motions only two women can achieve.A motion as natural to them as the cycle of life itself. A cycle as natural to them as breathing.

Licking, sucking and caressing each other as they moan, Beth and Ann feed off the inferno of the other's rising flames of passion, both their minds reeling in a fog of an impending orgasmic explosion of epic proportions. The licking and sucking of each other's pussy brings on a tsunami of juices that glazes the faces of both horny red heads. The sweet syrup like juice trickles down their throats as they hungrily feed on each other's honey pots.

Two mouths acting as one, the lovers each take the other's throbbing clitoris between her lips, twin passion inflamed clitorises held ever so tenderly by twin sets of lust swollen lips, as twin tongues slowly tease each other's clitoris shrouded in its blood engorged clitoral hood.

As Beth suckles tenderly on Ann's clitoris, she starts to massage and slowly tease the outer rim of Ann's little brown anal-star. She lets her fingertip press lightly on its twitching center, feeling Ann's body react with a shudder that runs through her entire body. Ann's clitoral sucking pauses momentarily, then begins again with even more urgency as Beth's finger starts to slide deeper into Ann's tight little ass-hole.

The wave of satisfaction that Beth feels from Ann's reaction to her anal fingering is quickly over shadowed by the feeling of Ann's finger pressing into her ass-hole. With a renewed vigor, the lovers begin to suck and lick each other.

Two lust inflamed minds work as one. One finger becomes two as both red heads, teetering on the brink of orgasm, continue to finger fuck her lover's ass-hole. Beth and Ann ride higher and higher on the crest of an orgasmic wave as it nears its final surge, before crashing on the beach of overwhelming sexual release, a release that is an all consuming orgasmic tidal wave of pleasure.

Beth and Ann feel a fluttering deep in their tummies, as their pussies get as hot as the summer sun. Their trembling bodies shudder and shake with the start of their orgasm. The sheer exhilaration of coming together, makes the red headed lovers feel every minute spark of each other's orgasm, as it wracks their bodies with an indescribable pleasure, the sharing of it intensifying it even more, as they hold on to each other like two teenage girls riding the loop-de-loop on a roller coaster. Their throats so constricted and dry from panting and heavy breathing that their combined screams of orgasmic delight can barely be heard by Dan, who has been sitting on the couch watching and stroking his engorged cock the whole time. Its head a dark purple as his hand slides from base to tip. His hand a blur of movement as he feels his balls explode. A stream of his semen flying the short distance through the air to where Beth and Ann have turned to face each other so they can cuddle and kiss basking in the after glow of their intense orgasm.

Kissing and caressing each other, both red hared beauties are hit with a few scalding drops of Dan's ejaculation, as it sails through the air, looking like a translucent white worm. Beth and Ann both wipe up shimmering droplets of the sticky fluid. Smiling lovingly, they feed a glistening droplet to each other. The red headed lovers savor the taste of Dan's semen as they suck hungrily on each other's fingers. Then, licking their lips in a slow seductive manner, resting their gaze on Dan as he slumps back on the couch, his semi-hard cock still twitching in his hand, they smile. With a devilish look on their faces, they turn, looking into each others eyes without speaking a single word, a knowing look passes between them as they both turn their attentions toward Dan, staring intently as they slowly get to their feet and move toward him.

He feels his semi-hard cock begin to pulse and throb in his hand, as the two sexually charged red heads take up positions on either side of him, Ann on his right and Beth his left. Without speaking a single word the sexy redheaded duo move into action. Lowering there heads they each press their lips onto one of Dan's nipples.

Nibbling and teasing with their tongue's Beth and Ann both place a hand on Dan's cock, one of the lovely duo wraps a hand around his hardening shaft stroking up and down as the other's hand drifts down to gently cups his balls.

His hands now free Dan slowly slides one between each of the redhead's legs. Caressing and slowly working his hands up between their eagerly parting thighs until he is rewarded with the feel of two sets of quivering lips.

The only sounds in the room heavy breathing and the crackling of the fire place are joined by the lustful moans of Beth and Ann. As Dan slips his fingers into twin portals of pulsating pleasure his smile widens and his lust filled chuckle adds to the sounds in the room. A chuckle brought on by the two words that flash across his lust inflamed mind.........."Dear Penthouse."

12