Midas Touch: Logan

Story Info
Now it's Logan's turn.
2.4k words
4.03
31.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On December the 8th 2018 CreativityTakesCourage wrote a fabulous story called Midas Touch. With only implied sex, she took us on a ride around Sydney biting our nails along the way. When it was all over I thought, 'What about Logan'? This is my story with her permission to finish the tale.

*****

He could hear the beeping of the of the heart monitoring machine. Why was he hearing this, he had just been sitting outside in the airport parking waiting for Olivia, now he was in a hospital bed.

As his eyes closed once more he started to remember back to when this all started. It was a year and a half ago. He saw her starting her first day in the loan office. He couldn't believe her looks. He needed to know more about her.

He asked around and found out that she was a new hire with outstanding qualifications. He slipped down to HR and got a copy of her app and resume.

Olivia Hammond

Married eight years

Husband Steven

Twin daughters five years old

MBA and degrees in Economics and Accounting

Moved to Sydney from Melbourne, seven years ago

He needed to know more about her so he had the in house PI's look into her past. Being married into the business had some advantages and he always took advantage of them. It took them two weeks to comeback and tell him all about Olivia Hammond.

Olivia Hammond married to Steven eight years. Married at twenty two, had five month affair with supervisor at the bank she worked at. Moved to Sydney to get away from the man and then started her family. Stay at home mom while getting online classes to finish off her degree. Daughters just started school so she was getting back into the work force.

This would be easier than the last one. He sent a few easy accounts her way with out her knowing and she did exceptionally well with them. He increased the number that she was getting which ruffled a few feathers on some of the older loan officers but that was to be expected.

Six months of nurturing behind the scenes and it was time to move a little farther out into the open. He had her desk moved up to the head closer to his office and started to call on her more often. He couldn't let everyone think she was getting special treatment, even though she was. He hadn't worked this hard for a piece of ass since wooing Julia his wife.

It had been so easy once past the rough start. He worked with her on a few small deals and when they were under their belt he offered to take her out for a nice meal. His expense account was large enough that these little dinners wouldn't even register.

Eight months ago everything fell into place. He managed to swing a potential client toward Olivia and himself. It took them a month to get everything in line and when it was done it scored a nice bonus for each of them.

It was the first time for Olivia and getting $250,000.00 as a bonus had her so wet it was unbelievable. They were out of town and he suggested they celebrate their victory. She was so wild he almost couldn't keep up with her. As they lay in bed after it was all over with he told her if she stuck with him that this would be just the beginning.

He wanted as much of her as he could get but had to be careful not to let Julia or her Daddy know what was going on. He told Olivia if she went along with what he was going to propose it would make her a very rich and powerful woman.

One of his outside holdings was the B&B at the Hawkesbury. He had picked it up for cheep and the renovation costs were minimal. Not only was it now providing a small income, it was easy to schedule time for their meetings.

They were getting together about once a week, never on the same day and at different times during the day. The last six moths had been just as he had hopped for a year and a half ago.

The problem with power and money is that it makes you want more. And he wanted more of Olivia. He tried to take everything he could from her but there were some doors he couldn't open. Like all Bulls he wanted to dominate not just her but her pussy of a husband. What kind of a man just takes his wife and moves because he couldn't keep her in line. Her last Bull had pushed and almost succeeded in totally cuckolding the wimp and he was going to do what the other hadn't.

When ever he would start to put her husband down she would stop him but she was weakening. They had just gotten back from Melbourne and another big score that would put another $250,000.00 in her account. They had slept together each night while they were there but he wasn't done. Just a little more pushing and he'd have her husband eating his creampie and he would be tapping her when ever he wanted.

He told her that this weekend was to help pave the future, if he had only known how true he was. After this weekend Olivia would be serving up those creampies fresh with wimpy boy watching and doing all the prep work.

So setting in his car watching the front of the domestic terminal waiting for his little whore he never saw the person open my door and sink the needle into his neck.

He woke to find himself strapped down on a table in a dark room with just a spotlight shinning down on him. He had no idea how he got here or what the time or date was. How could this be happening to him?

He heard what sounded like a door open and then close but couldn't tell what direction it came from. Suddenly a man was standing next to him. He was wearing a flesh colored latex suit and a mask covering his face. He just stood there for what seamed like an eternity and then he spoke.

"Logan Priest?"

"Yes, I'm Logan Priest, what is this all about?" I learned long ago that no matter what the situation negotiate with the sound of power.

"What, do you think in your situation you can demand answers?"

"Yes, I demand to know what's going on."

He reached behind himself and pulled a piece of paper off of a table I didn't even know was there.

"Let's see here, Logan Priest

Investment banker at the Merchant Bank of Sydney

Married to Julia for twenty years

Farther to Logan Jr. eighteen

Son-in-law to Ralph Barkley president of Merchant Bank

Owner of the B&B at the Hawkesbury

Inside Trader

And last but not least Philanderer."

"According to our records this last one makes ten women you have tried to dominate. What do you have to say for your self?"

"I don't know where you got your information but it's not anywhere being correct. I haven't done anything."

"Then you won't mind us giving Julia everything we have?"

"Leave Julia out of this."

"Ok then how about we give it to Ralph instead?"

"There is nothing to give him either."

"I like it when they play hard to get."

The overhead light went out and a large screen TV over the table came on, there lying in bed with Olivia after a sex secession they could hear Logan say,

"Just give them the papers, don't say anything and it will be alright. Once they sign, your bonus will be $250,000.00 just like last time. We can pull two of these off a year and we will never get caught.

We can celebrate like this once a week and none will be the wiser. Eventually will get that cuck of a husband in line and we can do this all the time."

"I thought I told you never to talk about Steven that way."

"Why do you care about that wimp so much, what has he got to show for himself."

"We have two beautiful daughters and he is doing well at his work."

"Olivia, your bonuses for this year alone will be over $600,000.00. With your salary you will be up around seven, can he compete with that?"

"No."

"Then it's time you take control of your life and control of his. You start telling him how things are going to be."

"God Logan you make it sound so easy."

The TV went blank and the overhead light cam back on. The man standing next to him said,

"Are you sure Julia and Ralph won't be interested in this? I now who might, the Aussie Securities and Investments Commission might be real interested in this."

"No you can't, it would ruin more than just me."

"Yes it would, it would ruin your wife, your father-in-law, and all the upper management people at the company you gave the information and your little whore. Is that about everyone?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just like you Logan, because we can."

"I don't understand?"

"No Logan they never do until it's too late. You thought you could play god with other people's lives. You thought as long as you had money and power you could dictate who did what. Now Logan I have the power and I can dictate what happens in your life.

Your biggest dream was to cuckold some husband and show your power and dominance over him. You wanted to humiliate him and eat your cum from his wife's cunt while you watched. I bet you thought that this latest would be the one. Too bad you lost sight of the reality that shit like that only happens in sex stories and porno."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Let me ask you a question to get your answer, what usually happens in the end in your stories?"

"The Bull lives happily ever after?"

"Now what would make you think something like that?"

"Because nothing really happened."

"So you are saying that little scene we saw on the tube were fake? The words you were saying weren't true and you never fucked that lady?"

"Yeah, you get it. It was all fake."

"Then you will be happy to know that you aren't really strapped down to a table. That I don't intend to jack off into your mouth and make you swallow it. That when this is all over with and your cock was cut off that it was all just fake right?"

"Why do you have to cut my cock off?"

"Why do you care, it's all fake remember."

"It doesn't seem fake right now."

"Do you think it felt fake when you took that wife and fucked her? Do you think it felt fake when you ruined that marriage? Do you think it felt fake this morning as that woman's kids hugged her and said they couldn't wait to see her when she got back?

Do you think it will be fake when your wife finds out what you think of her and what you have been doing behind her back? Wouldn't it just be better to take your lumps now and never have to worry about it again?"

"But why do I have to lose my cock?"

"Well Logan, how about we call it the fortunes of war. If you made a bad business deal you would lose all your money. If you drove your car off a cliff you could lose your life. You fuck other men's wives so guess what you lose?"

"I don't see the relevance in that."

"Would you like to watch that video clip again? In it you talked about, 'eventually will get that cuck of a husband in line and we and we can do this all the time'. What were you planning to do all the Time? Then you said, 'Why do you care about that wimp so much, what has he got to show for himself'. The way we see it you took it upon yourself to cut off the husbands cock and balls for your enjoyment. Now we're going to do the same."

"But I didn't do it physically, I did it metaphorically."

"OK, let me ask you another question, if you had succeeded with your plan, would Mr. Hammond have ever gotten sex from his wife again?"

"I can't answer that. What ever she did was up to her."

"So when you said, 'Hell when you are done, you'll have him wearing women's panties and worshiping you like he should. The number of powerful men you'll be parading around in front of him will solidify whose the boss', you weren't indicating that she would be fucking other men in front of him and he wouldn't care?"

"Look he's a wimp and can't satisfy a beauty like that, that was made for fucking. She should be getting it everyday."

About that time the light went out again and the TV fired back up and a picture of Julia Priest cam on.

"What about Julia?"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Doesn't she deserve as much cock as she can get?"

"I take care of her just fine."

"And you don't think that Mr. Hammond was doing just fine before you decided to but in?"

"Apparently not or it wouldn't have been so easy"

"Easy you say, it took you a year and how many dinners before she gave in? How long do you think it took Julia?"

"Julia would never do any of that, she worships the ground I walk on."

The picture on the TV changed to one of Julia being fucked doggie style, then cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then missionary. The look on her face was one of total bliss. Logan screamed out his outrage.

"What's wrong Logan can't stand to see your wife fucked by a real man?"

"When I get out of here I'll kill you."

"So says the guy strapped down about to lose his cock and balls."

Logan was given a sedative to calm him down and as he started to go under he was greeted with watching his wife fucking some unknown man.

As he started to wake he could hear the beeping of the of the heart monitoring machine.