Middle Aged Blackmailed Sex Slave

Story Info
Naive middle aged woman blackmailed into being a sex slave.
2.3k words
4.24
58.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen had lived in the valleys of Wales all of her life. She was now 51 and had lived alone ever since her mother died 6 years earlier. She was naturally a shy lady that hardly ever socialized apart from her attendance at her Chapel and the odd church outing. Working in a solicitor's office was quiet and predictable which suited her nature.

Gwen's love life was an extremely empty book. In her late teens she had had a suiter but after some disappointing fumbling and kissing she had called it off. Now at this senior age Gwen was still a virgin, her sexual outlet being the occasional masturbation whilst reading some soft erotic story found in a ladies magazine. This wasn't a common event and she mostly repressed her desires.

Her fall from grace came as the result of her one indulgence. Gwen was a sun worshipper who, given any opportunity, would strip naked and lounge all day in the privacy of her garden. She has mistakenly concluded that no one could see into her rear garden given its high wall down one side and the thick hedge on the other sides. However, Jason one sunny Saturday had thrown his Frisbee into a nearby tree and when climbing it had gained a perfect vantage point to watch her. This he had done ever since for an hour or so on most sunny weekend days. He'd even taken photo's with a camera with a digital zoom lens. These he had masturbated to in the privacy of his bedroom, time and time again, cumming over her white ass cheeks.

Her demise came when she had taken in her sister's fox terrier. While sun bathing again Gwen had fallen into a deep sleep on her recliner with her legs parted. The horny mutt had got its nose to her clit and had started to lap at her opening. In her dreams Gwen was being ravished by the young choir master, but in reality the wayward hound was feeding on her juices. The scene was all captured on Jason's camera. Eventually Gwen woke from her very wet dream and shoed the dog away, then went inside to wash her pussy. Now Jason knew he had her.

Gwen was quite a slim lady with firm large breasts, never weakened by a babies suckling. Her pussy was hairy with small labia that could hardly be seen. Jason desired to have his face between her legs like nothing else. Today he was going to have her.

At her front step he gives a timid knock on the ivy green door. A homely lady with greying hair, cotton skirt and white blouse answered.

"Hello young man, how can I help you?"

"Hello Miss Evans, I'm Jason, I live just around the corner. Could I have a few minute of your time, you see I think we have a problem that we need to sort out."

"Oh dear, yes I'm free, come tell me, what is bothering you."

Gwen brought him into the lounge and offered him tea and biscuits. Whilst she was in the kitchen he started his case.

"Miss Evans I have some photo's in my possession which you need to see, of your back garden."

"Oh really!" she said setting the cups and a plate of cookies down. "Of my birds?"

"No Miss Evans, of you."

Jason had printed the most explicit pictures onto colour A4 paper. There clear as day was the naked lady, with looks of ecstasy on her face, having her pussy eaten by a small dog. The lady's jaw dropped as she flopped down on the settee. She swallowed and picked up the series of incriminating images.

"How, when, how did you get hold of these." She demanded.

"It doesn't matter how Miss Evans, or should I say slave. What matters now is that if you don't do as I say they will be published online and the link posted on every lamp post in the village. Everyone will know what you did."

"Oh my God, you have come to blackmail me, you know it was an accident, and you shouldn't have been watching."

"OK Miss Evans tell on me, I will go now."

"No please don't, sorry I shouldn't threaten you, no please let us work this out between just us."

"Well Miss Evans I propose that for one day a week you are my slave in all respects, for me to do with as I wish. For that I will tell not one soul about your distasteful habit."

"Just one day, will you hurt me?"

"No but a will call you slave and you call me master. Starting immediately."

Gwen looked over the photo's once more. She would be ejected from her church, she would loose her job, have to move abroad.

"Alright Jason, master. What do you want from me?"

"Ummm unfasten your blouse and get your breasts out, then take off your panties sit back open your legs and masturbate yourself. I want to watch you cum."

Gwen stood and pulled her white panties down to her ankles then stepped out of them. Unfastening her top she exposed her near perfect tits. Jason was anticipating sucking each teat. On the settee she raised and parted her thighs. Now slowly building up her stroking she watched the youth stirring at her sex. Instinctively her pussy started to dribble love honey. Wanking herself had never been this exciting. Her clit had swollen much larger than normal. She now used both hands one to splay her lips whilst the other worked on rubbing. She had leaked enough to make a dark patch on her cushion when Jason brought out his fat cock and start pulling on it. She could see how proud he was of his length and thickness, his glistening purple head making her ooze even more.

Gwen was close now and started to buck and writhe on her own fingers. Jason walked over with his pants halfway down his thighs, still beating his cock in front of her.

"Do it on my face slut, I want to taste you ."

He knelt down and buried his mouth in her bush. Gwen carried on rubbing frantically and shuddered as she came, all the while Jason's tongue probing her hole like a humming bird after nectar.

The young man sat next to her fisting his cock and told her to suck him. Gwen bent down and put her lips to the tip and started sucking.

"Not like that put it in your mouth."

"Sorry Master but I haven't ever done that before. How should I do it?"

Jason got his phone out and played a clip of a middle aged white woman deep throating a black man then swallowing his white streams of cum.

"Do that."

Gwen gripped his shaft and pulled back his foreskin revealing a huge bulb. She enveloped it with her mouth, repeatedly wrapping her tongue round his ridge. Jason's semen was rising, his balls ready to spew out their contents but he had a particular plan for his load.

"Sit on my cock you old slut. Straddle me."

"I'm a virgin Jason, I mean master. Do I have to?"

"All the better. Sit on me I'm going to cum up you."

Gwen lifted her skirt and climbed across his lap. Her pussy seeped sweet juices as he stroked his cock tip through her labia. Gwen had never felt such a thrill as his cock circled her clit as he sucked her erect nipples. Jason felt the resistance of her hymen against his stiff cock. He pulled her down and she winced as it tore Now he was buried deep in her tight heat.

"God you're tight you old slut, fuck you're good.

He fucked her hard as she fed him her tits into his face. His 8 inches slamming into her womb. Gwen's fingers worked her hard numb till another orgasm flowed through her. Gripping her ass cheeks Jason thrust repeatedly until he groaned and went rigid.

"Fuck I'm cumming, yes take this."

Jason shot his semen deep up the old woman's tight hole. He hadn't cum for days and his cock sent stream after stream into her. Eventually his rigid cock waned and he pushed her off him. Gwen instantly thought she had pee'd herself but looking down at her thighs a white stream of fluid pour from her used hole and down her legs. The smell of their mixed sex juices reached her nostrils and as never before made her want more. Dipping her fingers into her creamed pussy she brought them to her lips and tasted it.

"You have to clean me now."

The young man pulled her face into his groin and forced his coated penis into her mouth. Gwen revelled in cleaning her own pussy lube off him. As Jason's cock started to rise like the phoenix he was on his phone inviting his friend, Ged, over.

"Go to the bathroom slave, prepare your anus for me and shave your pussy smooth. I want you naked too. Oh and bring some lube!"

Gwen went off and did as instructed. Her tormentor ate her biscuits and poured and cup of tea from a pot that was still hot. When she returned her pussy looked like a 10 year olds. Totally naked she walked in trying to hide her modesty.

"On the floor my slut, on your knees, bend over and show me your butt hole."

Gwen got on her hands and knees. Reaching behind her she pulled apart her ass cheeks. Her virgin ass was presented to the young pervert who admired how perfect it was. He knew that soon he would fuck it loose and make it gape before his erection.

Bing, bong, the doorbell rang. She heard Jason talking to another young man in her hallway. Most was whispers but she made out a little.

"Sure it's OK, she has to do anything, any way I think she is into it. Go in and fuck her. I'll blindfold her if it makes you happier. Don't miss this chance."

The door opened and Jason came in with a scarf of hers from the coat hooks. He quickly tied it across her eyes. Next she felt a cold fluid being poured down over her anus. This was followed by two pair of hands probing her love hole and anus. First one lubed finger entered her ass then two fingers. They were forceful and insistent, eventually getting deep inside her. Gwen couldn't resist, besides the wetness running down their hands gave her feelings away.

"Fuck her Ged, she won't tell."

The aroused Ged mounted her from behind. The were no pleasantries, he just pushed his fat hard cock up her waiting cunt. He fucked hard and fast, fingering Gwen's sphincter as he did.

For years now Ged had been an ass lover. His fantasy of fucking an older woman's anus was here. He looked down on her wide hips as he pulled her onto his cock. The old sluts anus was so tight he was worried that he might not get past her sphincter. Her cunt was hot and she moaned so softly as he drove into her. He watched as her tits swung beneath her, large and firm he wanted to suck them as he fucked her. Then he pulled out all together and started to press his weapon against her protesting anus. Her anus lost the battle and the highly aroused youth plundered her pristine ass for all he was worth.

"Let me get in her too." Protested Jason

He lay down and with some menuvring got her to sit on his solid member. His cock slid up in the old lady easily now despite her tightness. She gasped as he reached his full depth but rose and fell on it again, squeezing her intruder as she did. Her fucking was divine and Jason reached up massaging her tits as she milked his cock. Ged got behind her again and repeated his battle with Gwen's ass.

"You like it in the ass don't you?" Jason's sneered up at her. "Go on say it, you fucking love him in your ass.. Say it, say you love him fucking your tight ass."

"Oh yes God I love him fucking me."

"Fucking you in your tight ass, go on again he didn't hear you."

"Yes I love him fucking my tight ass, God I'm cumming."

Finally both cocks were pounding her. Gwen was delirious with pleasure as her orifices were stretched and fucked. Gwen panted and moaned as the fat cock in her anus pushed her to cum hard.

She had cum again by the time both boys gave up their loads. Gwen's ass and pussy were flooded. The young men rolled away leaving her still sightless and used. White cream seeped from her weakened anus and her pussy stank of sperm. Gwen wondered why she had made herself miss such sensual pleasure all of her life until this moment. Without being told Gwen removed her blindfold and went to Jason's cock, taking the soiled limp penis into her mouth, tasting his salty cum as she sucked the last drops out of him.

The youths soon gathered their clothes and left quickly.

"I will be back next Saturday, so my slut be prepare next time, I like your pussy smooth as a babies and your ass clean. Oh yeh, get some slutty stockings and stilettos too "

Gwen sat naked on the floor and examined her shaven pussy. The aroma of sex drifted up into her face. She had never seen semen before and now it was on her face, down her legs and leaking from her anus. It was hardly believable, this morning a virgin spinster and now a sex slave to two young studs. Her fingers reached for her clit as she masturbated the rest of the afternoon away.