Middle Aged Indian Lady and BBC Guy

Story Info
When a sex starved Indian lady meets young BBC.
1.4k words
3.71
27k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all

This is my first story and English is not first my Language. My apology for any errors.

***

I took a long breath as I stood naked in front of the full-length mirror. I was inspecting my body as i am wondering what to wear for tonight's dinner with Eric. Nipples are fully erected partially due to the cold air and partially to the thoughts of what in store for the night. I have a pair of fully rounded 36DD without any sag and my honeypot does not have an inch of hair.

I thought myself the 1000th time that I need to do workouts to reduce the extra fleshes which got accumulated in the hips. But I am no mean fat or overweight. I am Saru and around 70 Kilos with just a few extra fleshes around hip but I felt it added some attractiveness to me.

Still, i was wondering what made Eric invite me for dinner. Eric is 27 years old young black man. He is muscular and attracted a lot of young chicks. But he never showed any interest in them. I had a secret desire on him as he is very much of my fantasy hero tall and muscular. But never had the courage to seek out as I am not sure whether he will accept a 35-year-old lady compared to young chicks. But as it turned out he asked me for dinner on my birthday and here I am standing wondering what to wear.

After spending a few more minutes I finally landed with red sleeveless tops and black full-length skirt. I chose the red lacy bra and red panty to go with them. I was nervous throughout the evening and during dinner during which we did not speak much. We gossiped around the office things and it finished quickly. As we are about to leave he quickly grabbed my wrists and asked "your place or mine?"

I was taken aback by surprise about his openness and fumbled a reply "yours".

As we reached his apartment, i quickly excused myself to the bathroom and took time to calm me down for what was going to happen. When I came out he has changed already to shorts and was waiting for me in the living room. He handed me over a glass of wine. I needed that to calm me down as everything was happening too fast for me.

I took the seat next to him and was sipping my drink when his hand landed on my thighs and began squeezing it. A soft moan escaped from my mouth.

I quickly finished my drink and moved sideward towards him and leaned forward to kiss him. He grabbed my head and kissed me softly in lips and slowly began to eat my lips and held my head tight. Slowly he inserted his tongue and I have eagerly lapped it as we continued kissing for some time. I just stood back and removed my tops and dropped it on the sofa and removed my skirt and dropped it to the floor. On cue, he ran his hands behind and removed bra to free the breasts which are straining hard to come out.

He quickly carried me to the bedroom. I was surprised with the ease he carried me as I am not those lean skinny girl. He dropped me in bed and quickly removed his shorts and boxers. I was terrified with the sight as his still growing black cock stood proudly and it is much bigger than what I thought and its cut.

Pre-cum was already oozing from the head. I kneeled down and kissed the head which prompted a soft moan from him. Slowly I took the head into my mouth. As my warm lips engulfed his cock he held my head in his hands and pushed his cock into my mouth. I opened my mouth and let him fuck my mouth.

He slowly increased the speed and began to hit the back of my throat and saliva was oozing from my mouth as he fucked really hard. I held his leg for support and with my free hand I encircled his anal hole and playfully tried to finger him.

This triggered his orgasm as his long shaft began to tense up and he held the head really tight. I took his cock out and began to shake it hard while playing with his balls also. In a minute he ejaculated thick wave of semen's into my face and breasts. I sucked his cock clean before I went to the bathroom and washed.

When I came back he was sitting on the bed and expecting me. He took me up and put me down in the bed and spread my legs. He spread my legs and kissed on my shaved pussy and began to insert the thick tongue.

As I felt the warmness of tongue entering into me after a long time my head was spinning with emotion. He just pushed his tongue into me further. I closed my eyes and began to enjoy the good tongue work.

He opened up the pussy lips and found my clit easily and began to lick and eat that out. I pushed my hips up to his mouth and began to moan loudly. His tongue went into mine and found the clit as continue to attack my pussy with the tongue. With his free hands, he began to encircle my anus and slowly he tried to push his little finger inside. Since no one has tried even licking that, it pained me and immediately I tried to push his hands away. He overpowered me and made it with his saliva and slowly began entering. Tears began running down my ears as it was raining heavily.

But all of sudden he inserted two fingers into my pussy and began fingering. A sudden wave of pleasure began to override the pain as he began to finger me with his strong fingers and I was not sure when he added extra finger in the anus and I was taken to edge before climaxing. Then he gently bites my nipple and that was it enough to make me cum over his thick fingers as I began to moan loudly and my hips continue to thrust up. He eagerly lapped up my love juices while one of his fingers was still resting in my small hole. It took some time for me to recover from orgasm which I had after a long time I will say...

He kept fingering my anus even after licking my pussy dry, I set myself up and my hands went straight down to his organ which is rock hard and ready to fill me. I took it in hand began to move it up and down. He understood where I am heading and reached the cupboard near the bed and handed over the condom. I cut open the pocket and rolled it over his thick black cock. I was wondering whether they produce separate sizes for them alone. Once I am done, he rolled me over and made me stand on all fours with my hip pushing up. He stood behind me, with his cock teasing in the love entrance.

He holds my hips and with another hand guided his cock slightly into my tunnel and pushed it in. I felt it really tight as it was not used to any cock for some time and I never had any men in his size. As he began to thrust further in I felt pain and tried to move away. But his strong hands never let me. With one hand he began to squeeze my breasts from behind and my body began to relax. Sensing the opportunity he pushed it all the way and a loud moan came from my mouth. Then he began to move in and out slowly as my pussy began to adjust and my love juice began to flow. As he increased the speed, my moaning got heavier and the fucking noise filled the room. After 20 minutes of hard fuck during which time I came twice, he wanted to switch the position. I turned around and lay on the back. He spread my legs and held it wide and pushed his cock into me. This time there was an increase in the speed and he began to fuck me in high speed.

My body was shivering in the speed and excitement and my nipples were rock hard. After the eternity he said he is going to cum and took it out and removed the condom and pushed it to my mouth. I continued to suck it hard and fast with my hands playing with his balls. As I felt he is tightening up he released huge shot into the mouth.

Not much happened after that as I cleaned up and left shortly.

(will continue with my first threesome with black cock...)