Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 01

Story Info
Bored couple get excited with daughter and son-in-law.
5.5k words
4.5
61.2k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

"What are you up to?" Arlene asked as she peeked into the den.

"I'm looking at some old videos?" Steve told her.

"Of who?" she asked.

"Us," he told her, and then he waved her over to his desk. He pulled up a chair for her and when she sat down he touched an icon on his screen. "Remember when we used to do things like this?" he asked as a video of a younger version of her masturbating with a vibrator began playing. They watched as the image rubbed the vibrator sensually over the crotch of her panties and then removed them. Soon Steve was in there licking Arlene's pussy while he fucked the vibrator into her cunt. Arlene made a small noise in her throat when it was obvious that the image of her was cumming and then they watched as they changed places on the screen and Arlene began sucking Steve's cock.

"I love watching you suck my cock," Steve told her as the image on the screen began bobbing her head.

"I guess I haven't been doing it much lately," she replied.

"No," he agreed. "We haven't been having much sex at all."

"Why were you looking at the videos? Because you were horny?"

"Not really," he replied. "I was just surfing some porn sites and I came across a place where people trade homemade porno videos. It made me think of the ones we made and I pulled them up."

"I like it that watching me suck your cock gave you an erection," she said as she reached out and stroked the bulge in his sweat pants. "Do we still have the videos of you sucking Robert's cock?"

"Yep," he said, and then he touched a few icons and a video began playing. They watched as Steve gave a man a blowjob and Arlene moaned when sperm began dripping from Steve's mouth and he looked at the camera before he licked it off. Steve couldn't help remembering what it felt like to have a hard cock in his mouth and the feeling of hot sperm on his tongue.

"That still makes me so hot," Arlene told him. "Do you remember when we visited that glory hole in Vegas and sucked all those cocks."

"We had cum all over us," he said.

"I still remember how slutty it made me feel the first time I spread my legs open and let another man fuck me while you watched. And then we both sucked his cock."

"It seems like ages ago," he said.

"I need your cock in me, honey," she said. "My pussy is on fire and I need you to put it out."

They were at a Christening with their daughter Susan and her husband Mike. They had a very good time and, as was usual, Susan paid a lot of attention to Steve. The affair ended earlier than expected so Arlene invited them back to the house where they wound up in the basement having drinks. After Susan had finished a glass of wine she went behind the bar to pour a refill. "What are these?" she said as she held up a vial of pills.

"It's nothing," Arlene stammered, realizing they were the pills their neighbor had given them.

"Nothing?" Susan said, obviously not believing a word her mother had said. "Daddy?"

"Our new next-door neighbor is a chemist," he said. "It's a long story but he brought them over for us to try to help him and his wife get over a problem and he left them here."

"What do they do?" she asked.

"They were intended for migraine headache relief and they didn't work, but they found that it sometimes loosened inhibitions and made people very honest."

"Did you and mom try them?"

"We did, but it didn't seem to have much affect and they got into an argument and left."

"Were there any side effects?"

"Not that we noticed," Arlene replied.

"It's been ages since Mike and I had anything," she said. "Can we try them?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Arlene said.

"Daddy?" Susan whined.

"Why do you always ask him after I say no!" Arlene scolded.

"Because he always says yes to his little sweetheart," Susan replied. "Please," she whined.

"Mike?" Steve asked.

"I don't see any harm in it," Mike replied, and Steve looked at Arlene.

"You spoil her," Arlene said, but she was smiling when she said it.

They each took a pill and Susan put on some soft music while Arlene poured more wine. They made small talk for a while and when Arlene mentioned that the neighbors were having intimacy problems the topic turned to sex. Somehow the conversation moved to fantasies and Mike blurted that Susan's fantasy lover was her father.

"You asshole!" Susan snapped at him.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It just slipped out."

"And what about your fixation on my mom?" she countered. "How young she looks, how great her figure is, how sexy she is?"

Steve looked at Arlene and then he took Susan by the hand and led her to the center of the room to get them apart. "Dance with me?" he said to her. She nodded and he took her in his arms. He was surprised when she put her hands around his neck but he didn't say anything about it. "It's the pills," he whispered to her. "I told you it makes some people say things they wouldn't normally."

"You did," she agreed and he felt her relax a little. "It started when I was eighteen," she said.

"You don't have to tell me," he told her.

"I want to, daddy."

"Okay."

"I was in bed and I wanted to text someone, I don't remember who, and I realized I left my phone down here, so I came down and when I got close I saw the light was on and then I saw you and mommy. You were sitting on the couch and mommy was kneeling between your legs... sucking your cock. I knew it was wrong to watch but I couldn't stop. She began rubbing your cock all over her face and licking it and nibbling on the tip and I heard her say that she wanted your cock in her cunt. That she needed to feel your big hard cock in her cunt. You nodded and she stood up and you helped her pull down her shorts and panties. Then you kissed and licked her pussy for a while before she pushed you back and knelt over your lap. I watched your cock disappear in her cunt and when she started to fuck you I realized I had my hand down my panties and was rubbing my pussy. I kept doing it while you fucked her and I came when she did. It was the first real orgasm I ever had. You know how much I love you, don't you, daddy?"

"I do, sweetheart, and I hope you know how much I love you."

"I do," she said and he felt her pussy press against his cock. "So, when I'm horny, or when Mike wants to fuck me and I'm not quite in the mood, I think about you fucking me like you fucked mommy and how it would feel to have your cock in me like that."

"And you told Mike about it?"

"We were talking one night about fantasies and I wanted to be honest with him."

"I understand. Honesty is very important in a relationship."

When Steve took Susan to the middle of the room, Arlene walked Mike to the opposite side. "It just slipped out," Mike said as they started to dance.

"It's the pill," Arlene said as she put her hands behind his neck and leaned against him.

"It's true what she said I think about you," he told her. "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for," she said. "In fact, it's very flattering even though it's not true."

"It is true, Arlene. You could pass for mid-thirty's and you're so sexy... Sometimes I think about..."

"Think about what?" she asked him.

"What it would be like to have sex with you," he whispered.

"Does Susan know about that?" she asked.

"We talked about it a few times," he told her, "what it would be like to be with you and Steve. Are you upset?"

"No, baby," she said and then she pressed her pussy against his cock wondering what it would be like to be fucked by her son-in-law and to watch Steve fuck their daughter. Then she felt his cock stir and his hands slowly moved down to her ass. She didn't stop him when he pressed his cock harder against her pussy and she found herself pressing her pussy back against it.

Steve looked across the room and saw Arlene humping her pussy on Mike's cock while he kneaded her ass and unconsciously his hands slid down Susan's back. She made a noise in her throat when his hands reached her ass and he felt her lips on his neck. "I want you to fuck me, daddy," she panted in his ear.

"We better stop and think about this," he said and then he led her back to the bar. Arlene and Mike followed them and he took Arlene aside.

"She says she wants me to fuck her," he whispered to Arlene.

"He said they talk about having sex with us," she told him.

"This is so fucking crazy," he said.

"Do you want to fuck her?" she asked.

"She's our daughter!" he said.

"I understand. But she's an adult and I know how much you love each other."

"Do you want to let Mike fuck you?"

"My pussy is dripping from dancing with him, honey. I keep thinking how hot it made me to spread my legs open for Robert so you could see me taking another man's cock in my cunt. Would you like to see me getting fucked by another man again?"

"What about them? Are they ready for something like this?"

"Let's just see what happens, okay?" she said and then she kissed him. It turned into a very wet kiss with him partially opening the zipper of her dress and running his hands over her ass and tits. When they broke the kiss Susan and Mike were staring at them. "What?" Arlene said to them. "We're married. We can fool around if we want to." Mike poured each of them more wine and then Steve led Susan back to the middle of the room.

"Did you and Mike talk?" Steve asked Susan.

"We did," she said. "I told him I wanted you to fuck me and he told me he wanted to fuck mom. Will you get mad if he does?"

"No. Your mother can make her own decisions about who fucks her."

"And will she be mad at us if you fuck me?"

"No, but the question is what will happen between you and Mike if something happens."

"We agreed it would just be sex with people we love and trust. It's not like having an affair or anything like that."

"It's..." he started to disagree but her lips on his interrupted him.

"Is the zipper of my dress open?" Arlene asked Mike as she turned her back to him.

"It is," he told her.

"Can you fix it?"

"I can," he said. "Do you want me to pull it up? Or pull it down?"

"You decide," she told him, and a second later she felt the zipper being lowered all the way.

"How about your bra? Can I decide about that too?"

"Go for it," she told him knowing that she was going to let him fuck her. That she wanted him to fuck her and she wanted Steve to be watching her do it. She wanted him to see her spreading her legs open for another man's cock. He unsnapped her bra and then he began pulling her dress and bra straps down over her shoulders. She pulled her arms out when it got lower and then she wiggled her hips until it fell to the floor. That slutty feeling that she remembered from long ago washed over her as she turned to face him wearing only panties, stockings and heels.

Steve thought to pull away but when Susan's tongue touched his lips he parted them. He told himself he didn't want to hurt her feelings as he swirled his tongue around hers but he couldn't seem to stop his hands from moving to her ass. She made sexy noises as they ground their crotches together and they didn't stop until he opened the button and zipper of her skirt. She stepped back to take it off and he opened her blouse while she pulled it down. She practically ripped his shirt off as he opened her bra and then they pulled down his pants before they were in each other's arms again.

"You're so fucking sexy," Mike said as he ogled Arlene's tits.

"Aren't you a bit overdressed?" she teased him enjoying the way his eyes were moving over her body. She helped him undress down to his shorts and then she looked across the room. Susan had Steve's cock in her hand and he was massaging her tits as they kissed. Then Mike pulled her into his arms and when he kissed her, she returned it, liking how it felt to have her tits rubbing on his bare chest. She knew it was very wrong but she wanted Mike to fuck her while Steve watched and she wanted to see what happened between Susan and Steve.

Steve couldn't believe he had undressed Susan and was kissing her while she stroked his cock. "We shouldn't be doing this," he told her when they came up for air.

"I know," she agreed and then she plunged her tongue in his mouth again. He caressed her perky tits while she pulled down his shorts and then she began rubbing her body on his cock. "I want you to fuck me, daddy," she whispered in his ear.

"It's wrong, sweetheart," he told her.

"I know it's wrong but I want you to do it anyway. Don't you love me?"

"You know I love you, princess."

"Then fuck me, daddy. Please fuck me."

Arlene took Mike's cock in her hand while he massaged her tits. It excited her and she wanted to know what it would taste like. She made sure Steve was watching as she pulled down Mike's shorts and knelt down in front of him. His hard cock was now inches from her face. "If I suck his cock I know Steve will fuck Susan," she thought, and then, realizing how slutty it was, she rubbed her son-in-law's cock on her lips before she took it in her mouth. She heard Mike moan and she checked that Steve was still watching before she began bobbing her head and really sucking his cock.

Steve watched as Arlene began sucking Mike's cock. Instead of upsetting him it turned him on. He led Susan over to the couch and took off his shorts before he sat down in front of her. She dropped to her knees between his legs and took his semi-erect cock in her hand. He watched as she took the tip of his cock in her mouth and looked up at him. "I love you, sweetheart," he whispered and she lowered her head and half of his cock slid through her lips. He couldn't believe it was his daughter between his legs sucking his cock and he couldn't believe how much it was turning him on. He peeked across the room and saw Arlene wiping Mike's cock all over her face while Susan started bobbing her head taking more of his hard cock between her lips each time she lowered her head.

Arlene tried to remember the last time she had sucked a cock that wasn't Steve's. It was Robert, of course. She and Steve had both sucked his cock often while they were seeing him and Jenny. She rubbed Mike's cock on her lips and remembered when she and Steve had gone to a Glory Hole together in Las Vegas. They had each sucked five or six cocks but the cum they didn't swallow had been squirted all over her. She recalled how it felt to have hot sperm dripping from her face and chest while Steve fucked her from behind and sucked whatever cock she pushed in his face. But that had been twenty five years ago. Now she was getting ready to swallow the cum of her daughter's husband while her daughter was going to be fucked by her father.

Susan looked like she was in pain when Steve made her stand in front of him but her expression changed when he hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. His cock twitched when he gazed at her shaved pussy with only a small strip of pubic hair above her slit. She put a hand on his shoulder as she stepped out of her panties and when she stood back up he put his hands on her hips to pull her close. When he kissed her pussy she moaned and when he ran his tongue through her slit she held his head. "I want you to fuck me, daddy," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" he replied.

"Yes!" she said emphatically. He pulled her forward and had her kneel on the couch over his erection. She reached down and held his cock as she lowered her cunt. "Oooh, daddy..." she moaned as his cock spread her cunt open. "Your cock feels so good in me," she panted as she took more of it inside her. He didn't know what to say to her so he leaned forward and began sucking on one of her perky tits as she began fucking him.

When hot sperm began gushing in Arlene's mouth she had a small orgasm. She tried to hold the cum in her mouth while she licked and stroked Mike's cock but she could feel some dripping down her chin to her tits. She didn't mind it at all. She just hoped Steve was watching and knew that Mike was cumming in her mouth. She kept working on Mike's cock until she was sure it was dry and then she swallowed. "I wonder how long it will take before he can fuck me," she thought as she savored the taste of his sperm.

Susan was making very sexy sounds and Steve could feel her cunt massaging his cock as he bit down on her nipple. She pulled back for a second put then she pushed her other tit into his mouth. When he bit that nipple she moaned and arched her back. He glanced across the room and saw sperm dripping down Arlene's chin as Mike fucked her mouth before Susan began kissing him with an open mouth. "I'm cumming so fucking much," she panted as she held his head and licked his face. "I want you to cum, daddy... I want to feel your cock filling my cunt with your sperm. Cum for me, daddy... Fuck your cum into me." He put both hands on her ass and began grinding his cock into her. Daughter or not, he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her hard. "Oh, fuck..." Susan moaned two minutes later as he started to cum. "Oh, daddy..." He could feel her cunt milking his cock as she trembled while they both came. Then her body went limp and he cradled her in his arms.

Mike and Arlene were back at the bar watching Steve and Susan fuck. It was obvious that Susan was having multiple orgasms and Arlene wondered how Mike was handling it. "Are you okay, baby?" she asked him.

"I guess so," he said. "She's having one of her fantasies fulfilled just like I just did."

"You fantasized about me sucking your cock?"

"Yes," he replied.

"And what else?"

"About fucking you. I fantasize a lot about us fucking."

"Well, as soon as you can get this hard again," she said as she took his cock in her hand. "We can see about fulfilling that one too."

"Are you okay?" Steve asked Susan when she seemed to have caught her breath.

"That was so fucking good, daddy," she replied. "I came so fucking much." She pushed herself off his lap and picked up her panties as she stood. He could see her pussy glistening from his sperm and he leaned forward to give it a wet kiss. She moaned when he licked it and he could taste her sweet juices as well as his sperm. He looked up at her face as he ran his tongue through her slit and the realization that this was his daughter's pussy he was licking his sperm from hit him. He reluctantly leaned back and helped her pull up her panties and watched as a wet spot formed on her crotch.

Susan had pulled on Steve's shirt before they went to the bar to join Arlene and Mike. Arlene pulled Steve off to the side to give Susan and Mike a chance to talk. "Are you okay?" Steve asked Arlene.

"I'm fine," Arlene replied, and then she gave him a wet kiss, "how about you?"

"I can't believe that I fucked her," he said.

"From the noises she was making she seemed to be cumming the whole time," she told him.

"I guess."

"Did you see me with Mike?"

"I saw you sucking his cock and I saw his cum dripping down your chin."

"I liked sucking his cock, honey, and I like that you saw me doing it."

"I know," he told her.

"Did you like fucking Susan?"

"I can't get my head around it but it felt so good."

"I want Mike to fuck me if they're okay with what's going on. Okay?"

"Whatever you want to do is fine," he told her.

"And I want you to watch him putting his cock in me."

"I know."

"You got your wish," Mike said to Susan. "Was fucking your father everything you thought it would be?"

"Are you mad at me?" she asked him.

"No," he replied. "I just want to know how you feel."

"It was... It's hard to describe but it was very erotic."

"I know what you mean. Did you see your mom giving me a blowjob?"

"A little bit."

"I came so much. She really knows how to suck cock. Not that you don't!" he added quickly.

"She's had a lot of experience doing it and a very good teacher," Susan said.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers
12