Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 02

Story Info
Will they be with their daughter and son-in-law again?
8.2k words
4.69
25.3k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
246 Followers

This is a continuation of Middle-Aged Madness Part 1. A middle-aged couple, Steve and Arlene, have had sex with their daughter Susan and her husband, Mike, and now must decide what to do about it.

***

"Hi, mom," Susan said when Arlene answered the phone.

"Hi, sweetie. Is everything okay?"

"You mean about last night?"

"Of course! Is everything okay with you and Mike?"

"I think so. We talked about it... A lot... And I'm not sure it would have happened without the sexy truth pills, but we're not sorry it happened, unless you and daddy are mad at us. Are you?"

"No, sweetie. We're not mad but your father feels very guilty about having sex with you."

"I made him do it, mom. I begged him to fuck me."

"I know. But you know your father, he has to think things through."

"Can I talk to him?"

"I think you should wait until later in the week, sweetie."

"Okay," Susan sighed. "Are you okay with Mike?"

"Yes," Arlene said.

"He wants to talk to you, okay?"

"Sure."

"Hi," Mike said a minute later.

"Hi," Arlene replied.

"I hope I didn't offend you in any way last night," he said.

"You didn't," she replied. "Are you and Susan okay with what happened?"

"I think so," he said. "We'll probably talk about it more but I think we're good."

"It didn't bother you that they fucked?"

"It was her fantasy for a long time," he replied. "It's not like they're going to have an affair or something, and besides, I got to fuck you."

"Did it bother her that you fucked your wife's mother?"

"Not that I could tell."

"Good. Please keep talking about it. It would kill us if we caused a problem between you."

"It was our idea to have sex, Arlene. I'm sure the pills had something to do with our blabbing everything but I always wondered what it be like..."

"To cum in my mouth?"

"Yes," he said.

"And to fuck me?"

"Yes. I came so much. You made me cum so much."

"I came too, baby."

"I'd like to be with you again, Arlene."

"You mean you'd like to fuck me again and get another blowjob?" she asked.

"I want to learn how to eat you. You could teach me how to eat your pussy. Do you think it could ever happen again? Would you want it to happen again?"

"That's not our decision to make, baby. The four of us would have to decide and Steve and I would have to be very sure you knew what you were doing."

Steve was traveling on business when Susan called Arlene on Thursday. "I'm looking for some pictures from when I was young to show Katie. Can I come over and look at your collection?" she asked.

"Your father is traveling," Arlene responded.

"Shit," Susan muttered. "Can I come over anyway?"

"Of course you can, sweetie."

Susan arrived an hour later and Arlene led her to the room she used as an office. When the phone announced her cousin was calling Arlene told Susan she had opened the app that had her photos to go ahead and peruse them while she took the call. Susan began scrolling down the Folder Descriptions and she noticed there was a Folder marked 'Hidden-Requires Password' but the files beneath it were visible. She realized that her mother must have been viewing something recently and forgot to 'hide' them again. Her curiosity got the better of her and she began viewing the files. The first thing that surprised her was a picture of her father with another woman. The woman was very attractive and they had their arms around each other. The following picture was of her mom with some man in a similar pose. Then the four of them together in several pictures. Her eyes almost popped out of her head when the next picture showed the women topless after the men had apparently pulled down their tops. This was followed by more seemingly playful pictures of them all pawing at each other's clothing before a series of shots with them all naked. She couldn't take her eyes off her father's cock as he posed with the naked woman and the following pictures of her mom with the naked man. In the last series her mother was on her knees holding the man's cock and then sucking it. She hesitated before she clicked again and then felt a surge of jealousy when she saw the woman sucking her father's cock and looking very happy about it. She didn't understand why she was so angry but she opened another folder. This one contained mostly pictures of her mom in suggestive poses showing her tits and pussy but her dad was in a few of them with his cock in her mouth or in her cunt. She wasn't as angry about these pictures and found herself wondering about having pictures of herself being fucked by her father.

"Oh my God!" Arlene exclaimed when she saw what Susan was looking at.

"I just took a peek and then I couldn't stop," Susan explained.

"I was looking at some of the pictures yesterday and I never hid them again," Arlene muttered. "Your father is going to kill me."

"What was going on? Can you tell me?"

"This was before you and your brother were born! This was a long time ago!"

"I could see that from the pictures," Susan said.

"Your father was with a lot of women before we met. I guess you can understand that. They still ogle him today."

"I know," Susan agreed.

"Like you and Mike, we shared our fantasies and, well it's a long story but we met Robert and Jennifer and we all hit it off... They had relationships with other couples before and one thing led to another and we had sex with them."

"Like all together?"

"Like all together," Arlene told her.

"You..." Susan stammered.

"He fucked me and she ate me and I sucked his cock while she was doing it. Then I ate her while he fucked me again and she sucked your dad's cock."

"Wow," Susan said.

"We only saw them four or five times a year for two years or so," Arlene added.

"Why did you stop?"

"I thought Jenny was falling in love with your father and it scared me, and we had talked about starting a family so we stopped seeing them. And a year later Johnny was born and then you came along."

"And nothing like that ever happened again?"

"Until the other night with you and Mike."

"So you have some experience and that's why you're both so worried about us."

"Yes, do you think we're awful?"

"No, mom. I could never think that. I love you both so much."

"It was just sex when we started. And it was new and exciting and erotic. But..."

"I certainly can understand how any woman could fall in love with daddy, mom. I felt very strange when I saw the pictures of them together."

"We were just fooling around and it got a little out of hand. And then Jenny asked me to send her some copies and I thought she wanted the ones of the four of us but she also wanted a few of her and your dad alone. That's what started me thinking. And then we went on a trip to Las Vegas with them and she seemed to be trying to get a lot of alone time with him."

"Was daddy upset when you said you wanted to stop?"

"He was wonderful, sweetie. He said if I wanted to stop we would stop. He didn't question me about it or anything. I love him so much."

"I know," Susan said and then they hugged. "Wow! So, my mom and dad were swingers. Who would have thunk!"

"It's not funny," Arlene scolded.

"I know. But at least now I understand how you took things so calmly. You're going to tell him about this, right?"

"Yes. We tell each other everything."

"How do you think he'll react?"

"He'll be embarrassed that you know and worried that you'll think he's some kind of pervert."

"I'll call him tomorrow night, okay?"

"Sure."

"And Mike and I have talked a lot about what happened and we both want it to happen again, mom."

"You need a lot more time to think about it, sweetie. It's only been a week."

"Do you want it to happen again?"

"Under the right circumstances, I wouldn't mind," she had to admit.

"Do you think daddy liked having sex with me?"

"I think he did but he's having trouble accepting it."

"Hi, daddy," Susan said when Steve answered his phone on Friday night.

"Hi, sweetheart," he replied. "Is everything okay with you and Mike?"

"It is, daddy. We've talked every night about what happened."

"That's good. You have to talk about it and try to understand each other. And I understand if you're mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I shouldn't have let it happen, sweetheart. I shouldn't have."

"I begged you, daddy. I wanted it to happen and I loved us fucking. It was better than I ever dreamed. You made me cum so much."

"I feel guilty about it, sweetheart. You're my daughter and I should be protecting you."

"You're my father and my whole life you've tried to make me happy and that's what you did, daddy, you made me very happy. Very, very happy."

"It would kill me if this came between you and Mike."

"It won't, and besides, he wasn't just standing around watching, was he? He liked what he did and mom didn't seem to mind."

"She told me about you seeing the photos and what she told you. It must have been quite a shock."

"It was but the more I thought about it the less shocking it got. You're both beautiful, sexual people and it shouldn't be a surprise that you experimented and tried different things."

"It was way before you were born, sweetheart."

"I know."

"I wasn't cheating on your mother. I could never do that."

"I know, daddy. Did you all have sex together, fucking and sucking each other? I'm sorry. I just..."

"It's okay. Yes, sometimes we would just move around in a blur licking and sucking whatever was pushed in your face."

"Mom told me she ate the other woman's pussy. Did you ever... You know..."

"Yes. I sucked Robert's cock. It was your mom's fantasy to see me with a cock in my mouth and it drove her crazy when I did it."

"It's making me so wet to talk to you like this, daddy. Did you..."

"Yes, sweetheart. I sucked his cock until he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. Not often but several times and mom and I sucked his cock together a few times."

"That sounds so sexy, daddy. Do you have any pictures of it?"

"No."

I want to be with you again, daddy. I have to be with you again."

"You and Mike have to be very secure in your relationship before you do something like that, sweetheart."

"We've fucked every night while we talked about it, daddy. And I even sucked his cock a few times which I normally don't do. But I was thinking about you, daddy. It was your cock I wanted fucking me and your cock I wanted in my mouth."

"It isn't right for us to have sex, sweetheart."

"Tell me you didn't enjoy fucking me," she said. "Tell me you didn't like me sucking your cock. If you tell me you didn't enjoy being with me, I'll stop nagging you about it."

"It's not right," he whispered.

"That's for us to decide. Tell me."

"Susan!"

"Tell me, daddy. I have to know."

"I know it was wrong," he said softly. "And one of the reasons I feel so bad about it is... that I enjoyed it so much. Your cunt felt so good around my cock, sweetheart. So tight and so hot. I loved fucking you. I came so fucking much."

"Oh, daddy... So did I. I started cumming as soon as I felt your cock in my cunt. I loved fucking you daddy. I loved having your cock in me and when I felt you cumming inside of me I had the biggest orgasm in my life. I came so fucking much, daddy. I think I fainted from cumming because it felt so fucking good."

"That doesn't make it right, sweetheart."

"Who decides what's right or wrong, daddy? You taught me to make up my own mind about things and I think there's nothing wrong with two people who love each other and make each other happy being together."

"But..."

"Did you like me sucking your cock, daddy? I know I'm not good at it, but it made me feel so hot and slutty to have your big cock in my mouth and you telling me what to do."

"We shouldn't be talking about this," he said, trying to exert some control.

"Please tell me, daddy. I want to know."

"I have this picture in my mind of you looking up at me with the tip of my cock in your mouth. You look so beautiful and so sexy and it makes me get so hard."

"Hearing you talk to me like this is making me so wet, daddy. Is your cock hard?" There was a long pause before he answered her.

"Yes, sweetheart."

"I loved rubbing your cock on my face, daddy. And I loved you telling me what to do. I want you to teach me how you like your cock sucked. I'm touching myself, daddy. I'm touching my pussy and thinking about having your cock in me." He heard her breathing very fast and then soft moans before it was silent for a while. "I came, daddy. Just thinking about us being together made me cum. Do you want to jerk off while I talk to you?"

"No, sweetheart. I just want you and Mike to think very carefully about what you're asking us to do and be absolutely sure of what you want."

"We will. Is your cock still hard?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Are you going to have sex with mom after I hang up?"

"Probably."

"Why don't you let her suck your cock and I'll go give Mike a blowjob. You can be thinking about me sucking your cock and I can be thinking about having your hard cock in my mouth again."

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you, daddy, and I need us to be together soon."

"How did it go?" Arlene asked Steve but she could see the bulge in his pants.

"She knows how to get her way with me," he said. "Did you talk to Mike?"

"Yes. They're both in heat," she replied. "All he wants to talk about is fucking me again and having his cock sucked."

"And you want him to fuck you again, don't you?"

"Yes, honey. Just like you want to fuck Susan again. Right?"

"We have to make sure they know what they're doing," he told her.

"I know."

"Susan said she was going to give Mike a blow job so I should get you to suck my cock," he said.

"Fuck me first and cum all over my pussy. Okay? Then I'll suck your cock and you can cum all over me."

They went into the bedroom and they fucked passionately. Steve did what Arlene wanted and came all over her pussy. Then he laid down and Arlene straddled his chest. "Lick my fucking pussy clean, honey!" she rasped as she positioned her pussy over his face. "I love it when you lick my pussy clean!" He opened his mouth as a string of his sperm dripped from her cunt and she moaned when he stuck out his tongue to catch it. Then he put his hands on her ass and began licking her slit. He was surprised when he began wondering if he would ever suck a cock again.

Arlene licked and kissed his face clean and lay with his head on his shoulder as they recuperated. "Did she ask you about the pictures?" she asked him.

"She did. I explained it as best I could."

"Did she ask specific questions? She asked me if I had sex with Jenny and I told her I did."

"Yes she asked if the four of us had sex together and when she started hemming and hawing I told her I sucked Robert's cock and swallowed his come several times."

"Wow! How did she react?"

"Like her mother. She said it sounded very sexy and she asked if we had any pictures of it."

"I still have videos I took with my cell phone," she teased.

"Don't start."

"I still watch them sometimes. When you're away."

"If she finds out she'll want to see them," he said.

"You're right. What are we going to do about seeing them?"

"You want to, right?"

"I like Mike. I wouldn't mind being with him again but I don't know if they want to see each other with us. I think they prefer privacy right now. And you know I like you watching me get fucked and sucking cock."

"You're right, and I guess it's understandable at this point. We knew what we were getting into and what out fantasies were. They probably never dreamed it could happen."

"Do you want to see them again?" she asked.

"She got me to admit how much I liked fucking her and how sexy she was," he told her.

"Good."

"Good?"

"Part of your guilt was because you liked fucking her and her sucking your cock."

"You knew that?"

"Of course I did, but I had to let you come to the realization on your own."

"You know me so well," he said and this kissed tenderly. "We have to be as sure as we can that they are solid before we can ever see them again, and who knows, they may change their minds over the next few weeks.

"Hah!" Arlene said. "Not a chance in hell."

"We'll see," he said.

"Are you ready to cum all over me?"

"I am. I'm going to drench you."

"Promises, promises," she teased and then she began sliding down the bed to get at his cock.

Arlene looked at herself in the mirror. She had sperm in her hair, on her neck and chest, and still had some up her nostrils and in her mouth. She loved the feeling of the sperm and saliva on her skin and the taste and smell of him. Then she began to wonder how long it would take to get Mike to cum all over her face.

Steve was in his home office on Tuesday night when his computer notified him there was a video call request. He recognized the name as one of Susan's and after he tapped 'accept' her face appeared on his screen. "Am I bothering you?" she asked him.

"You're never a bother, sweetheart," he replied. "What's up?"

"Nothing in particular, I just wanted to talk to you and see your handsome face."

"And butter me up before you ask me for something?" he teased.

"Maybe," she chuckled. "Did you take my advice on Friday?"

"Eventually," he told her. "Your mom had her own ideas."

"She wanted you to fuck her?"

"I don't know if she would want me talking about it."

"So, she did want you to fuck her? And afterwards she sucked your cock?"

"You're impossible," he said with a grin.

"I sucked Mike's cock after we talked, daddy. But I kept thinking of you while I did it. He keeps telling me how great it was when mom gave him a blowjob and how much he came."

"Does that bother you?"

"At first it did, but not anymore. She's had a lot more practice and an excellent teacher."

"How do you know?"

"She told me you were with a lot of women before she met you so you must have had a lot of blowjobs before she started sucking your cock. So, I think she would have learned exactly what you liked so she could please you, and then she probably added what she liked so it would be good for both of you."

"You think you have it all figured out?"

"I'm trying because I want you to teach me how you like your cock sucked and after I learn it, I'll add what I like to it."

"You have it all planned out?"

"I know what I want, daddy. Will you answer a few questions for me?"

"I'll try."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"I never gave it much thought until last week and now I realize how incredibly sexy you are, sweetheart."

"My tits are small compared to mom's," she commented.

"They fit you perfectly," he told her.

"I liked it when you sucked them, daddy," she told him and then she began unbuttoning her blouse. "No one ever sucked my tits before."

"I loved sucking your perky tits," he told her as he watched more of her chest come into view on the screen.

"You bit my nipples!" she said.

"You loved it," he told her.

"I didn't," she said and then she pulled her blouse open revealing her bare tits.

"Then why did you push the other one into my mouth?"

"I didn't say I hated it," she said with a grin.

"You could feel it in your pussy, couldn't you."

"Yes. How did you know that? Because you sucked a lot of tits?"

"Maybe," he teased. "But your tits are perky and delicious."

"Is showing them to you making your cock hard?"

"It is," he admitted.

"Show it to me, daddy. I want to see it."

"You're my daughter, sweetheart. I shouldn't be showing you my cock and staring at your tits."

"You fucked your daughter, daddy. And you liked doing it. And you liked your daughter giving you a blowjob and telling her to rub your cock on her face. And she liked it all. Your daughter is a little tramp who likes talking dirty with her daddy and doing dirty things with him." He thought for a few seconds and then he rolled his chair back from the desk and took out his cock. He watched as she pinched one of her nipples while she stared at his cock. Then she slid her chair back and pulled down her shorts and began rubbing her pussy through her panties. "You make me so fucking wet, daddy. I never felt like this before. Please talk to me and help me cum. Tell me how you felt when we fucked."

jamax
jamax
246 Followers