Middle-Aged Madness Pt. 03

Story Info
Day 1 of their weekend together with daughter and son-in law.
9.1k words
4.64
22.3k
32

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
247 Followers

This is a continuation of Middle-Aged Madness 1 & 2. Middle-aged couple Steve and Arlene have had sex with their daughter Susan and her husband Mike, and after another brief encounter in their cars have decided to explore the relationship further.

*****

Susan called Arlene the next afternoon. "Someone left a bra in the back seat of our car last night, mom," Susan said.

"That's funny," Arlene replied. "I found a bra AND panties in our car."

"Well, did you have dried sperm on the floor?" Susan shot back.

"As a matter of fact, I did," Arlene told her.

"Are you mad at Mike? He's worried that you might be," Susan said.

"Why would I be mad at him?"

"For cumming too soon?" Susan asked.

"No, I'm not mad. I know better now, so I'll be careful. I understand you took some pictures last night?"

"Yes! They're so hot, mom, and so fucking slutty. I don't believe how wet I got seeing a picture of me with daddy's cock between my lips. Did you ever do anything like that?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Why didn't I see them when I was on your laptop?"

"Because they're in a different folder."

"Sneaky."

"What about the video?"

"It's so fucking hot, mom. He came all over my face. Do you think he did it on purpose? Does he cum on your face?"

"Probably and yes," Arlene replied. "Did it upset you?"

"It surprised me and I didn't know what to do but then it felt sexy, and when he kissed me and we had sperm smeared all over our lips I really got turned on."

"Did you cum?"

"When he fucked some fingers in me and played with my clit. He makes me cum so much, mom. Did you cum with Mike? He wasn't sure you did and he feels bad."

"A small one from thinking that I was sucking my son-in-law's cock in the back seat of a car in a public parking lot but your father took care of me on the way home."

"How? What did he do?"

"You know that rest area over on Woodland Street?"

"Yeah."

"He pulled in there and told me to get out of my dress and get in the back seat. Then he ripped my panties off and fucked me to four orgasms."

"That's so fucking hot," Susan said. "So, all you had on when you got out of the front seat was your panties?"

"And stockings."

"And how did you fuck? Did you get on his lap?"

"No. Doggie style."

"From behind?"

"Yes. I was on my knees with my ass in the air begging him to fuck me harder and make me cum."

"I love that we can talk like this, mom. It makes me feel so close to you."

"Did you and Mike fuck when you got home?"

"Yes. But just the conventional way."

"Good. Am I going to get to see that video?"

"Maybe," Susan teased. "I have to see what I can get in return. Do you really want us to lay together on a bed and let them fuck us and sit side by side and suck their cocks?"

"Not right away, sweetie, but maybe someday."

"I'll try anything, mom. If I don't like it I won't do it again and I know daddy will love me anyway."

They discussed their schedules and agreed that they would have a pool weekend in two weeks with their two children who hopefully would get exhausted and sleep the night.

On Monday Steve received a picture of Susan with the tip of his cock in her mouth. A minute later his cell phone rang. "Do you like it?" she asked.

"If you were here you could see for yourself," he told her.

"Did you cum on my face on purpose?" she asked him.

"I think so, sweetheart, does that upset you?"

"No. I thought it would but it made me feel like a slut. Like your slut daughter."

"You looked so fucking sexy with my cum dripping from your face, sweetheart, but if you don't want me to do it again, I won't."

"I want you to do it again, daddy. I'm your dirty slut daughter and I don't mind if you cum on my face. And I loved us kissing when I had your cum all over my lips."

"I loved it too," he told her.

"Mom told me that sometimes you cum all over her cunt and she goes crazy when you lick it off. Will you do that for me? Will you cum all over my pussy and lick it off?"

"I've already licked my cum from your cunt, sweetheart, and from your tits and from your lips and your face. I would love to cum all over your hot little cunt and let you guide my tongue to whatever puddle you want me to lick up."

"Oooh, daddy. You make me so fucking hot when you talk to me like this."

"Get used to it, you little slut."

"I can't wait to have your cock in me again, daddy. Are you going to fuck me like you fucked mom on the way home from the restaurant? Mike never fucked me like that?"

"We may be doing a lot of things that are new to you. Are you nervous about it?"

"No, daddy. I'm excited. Everything you do to me makes me cum. I want you to be able to do anything you want to me and trust me to tell you if I don't like it."

"That's a very good attitude, sweetheart. It's all I could ever ask of you."

"I didn't tell Mike that we took pictures and video of me sucking your cock and you cumming on my face. Is that okay?"

"It's up to you, but I don't want you lying to him. That could lead to trouble. Do you think he would be angry that I came on your face?"

"I don't know. I just feel it's private between you and me."

"Okay for now," he told her.

"Mom asked me to show it to her and I changed the subject. I'll send it to you when I hang up and you can show it to her if you want. I know you and mom are always open and honest with each other and Mike and I are moving in that direction but we're not there yet."

"When did you get so smart?" he teased.

"It must be from mom," she said and they both laughed.

"She said she has pictures and videos of you doing things that I didn't see when I 'accidentally' saw her hidden folder."

"So?"

"So, I want to see them!"

"Nosy Rosy," he told her.

"The kids are acting up. I have to go. I love you, daddy. I love us talking like this."

"I love you, sweetheart. Always have, always will."

They were at Steve's best friend's house for his wife's birthday the following Sunday. It was a big affair and Steve's son, Johnny as well as Susan were there with their families. Steve hadn't seen Johnny or his wife Maureen for almost a month. When they greeted them, Maureen gave Steve a warm hug and he could swear she was pressing her pussy against his cock. "I missed you, dad," she told him as she held him tight.

"I missed you too, Mo," he told her using his pet name for her.

"Johnny and I want to talk to you and Arlene later, and Susan and Mike also. No! I'm not pregnant!" she said when she saw his raised eyebrows.

"I can't wait until Friday," Susan told him when they were alone for a minute. "Are you going to fuck my brains out?"

"I'm certainly going to try," he told her.

"I've been looking at a lot of porn lately and I have tons of questions to ask you," she said.

"Why don't you ask Mike?"

"Because it's your dirty slut daughter that's doing the research."

"I see."

They all got together later in the day apart from the crowd and were seated at a picnic table. "We're going to take the lake cabin from the middle of July to the end of August," Johnny told them, referring to a cabin that Steve and Arlene had rented when the children were young. "Maureen will be there with the kids full time and I'll be there almost full time but I may have to take a few meetings in the city. AND we want you guys there with us. Full time if possible but as much time as you can. We hardly get to see each other and the kids will love it. What do you think?"

"We can work something out," Steve said when he saw that Arlene liked the idea.

"I could be there pretty much full time to help with the kids," Arlene said.

"You're not having a wonderful vacation without us. Right, Mike?" Susan said.

"I'll see what I can do," Mike replied. "There's enough lead time and I have a lot of accrued time from last year."

"Fantastic!" Maureen said. "I'm in charge of logistics, so let me know if you need any info or if you have some ideas or requests. We're thinking that it will be mostly family time but we should be able to get a sitter for a few nights out. And, of course, Dad will do most of the cooking."

"Hey!" Steve complained but they all knew he enjoyed doing it.

When it was time to leave Maureen pulled him to the side. "I'm so glad we'll be seeing a lot of you this summer," she said as she rubbed his back.

"I'm looking forward to it," he said and then her pussy was pressing against his cock again.

"I'm so glad that you and dad will be with us at the cabin," Johnny told Arlene. "We always have a great time and really enjoy your company."

"We're just old fogies now," she told him.

"Bullshit," he told her. "You're one of the best looking women here and the girls still drool over dad."

"Thank you," she said and when she hugged him she thought she felt his cock stirring in his pants. "This is so crazy," she thought. "I'm fucking my son-in-law and now I think I'm giving my son a hard-on."

Susan had to struggle to control herself when Steve hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips and Arlene couldn't help rubbing her pussy on Mike's cock as they hugged good-night. When they were in the car Arlene leaned across and gave Steve a wet kiss. "What's that for?" he asked her.

"That's because I want to go to the rest area again," she told him.

She was naked when she scrambled into the back seat and he was right behind her with his shorts around his ankles. She couldn't believe how wet she was as she lifted her ass towards him and how good his cock felt as it spread her cunt open. "Tell me what you want," he hissed at her.

"I want your fucking cock!" she told him. "I want to be fucked! I want to be fucked hard!"

After she licked his cock clean, she kissed him and when he pushed her down on the seat she opened her legs so he could lick up the sperm dripping from her cunt. "Thinking about Friday?" he asked her when they got back in the front seat. "Yes," she told him. "You?"

"Yes," he answered. "It was hard not to touch her today."

"I know what you mean," she agreed. "Every time he was near me I kept thinking about having his cock in me."

"Susan kept teasing me. She knows I like her tits and she kept bending over to give me peeks at them."

"I know it's terrible," Arlene said, "but I'm really looking forward to having Mike fuck me and watching you with Susan again."

"I want to see you spreading your legs open for him," he told her. "I want to see you take his cock in your cunt."

"Me too, honey," she said. "I want you to watch me taking his cock and letting him fuck me. But it may not happen that way this time."

"I know. I just want you to know that it still turns me on to see you getting fucked and enjoying it."

"It makes me hot to see you with Susan, honey. I don't know why but it seems to have brought the three of us closer. She talks about sex with me and I like sharing with her."

"Speaking of closer, I may be going crazy but it seemed like Maureen was rubbing her pussy on me when we hugged today."

"She always does that when she hugs you," she told him. "I think you're just noticing it. Maybe because you're fucking Susan. But now that you mention it, Johnny seemed to hug me very tight and I thought I could feel his cock stirring."

"It's probably because we're both hyper sensitive about this weekend," he told her.

"Yeah. That's probably what it is."

On Friday Arlene picked up Susan and her two children and they were all waiting for 'Poppa' when he got home around 5:00. The children mobbed him and helped him carry his briefcase to his office. After he changed he went to the kitchen where Susan and the children were waiting for him. Susan gave him a big hug and when she kissed him she couldn't stop herself from slipping her tongue in his mouth. He gently pushed her back but she still pressed her pussy on his cock. "You kissed Poppa" her son said.

"Of course I did," she replied. "He's my daddy and I love him very much."

"I love him too," her daughter said and then she walked over to Steve and he picked her up so she could kiss him.

"Ugh," her son commented. "Kissing is yucky. The girls in kindergarten are always trying to kiss me but I don't let them."

"That will change, young man," Steve laughed.

When Susan's phone beeped she told Arlene that Mike was five minutes away. Arlene said she would go out to the garage and greet him and Susan and Steve grinned at her. "What!" she said but she was smiling when she walked towards the garages. As soon as she was gone Susan was in Steve's arms and they kissed passionately. Steve couldn't stop himself from rubbing her tits and ass and she couldn't help grinding her pussy on his cock. "We can watch the children and the garage from the control room," he whispered and then he led her to the small room where the video feeds were displayed on several monitors. They saw the children in the play room, coloring, and Steve turned up the volume on that feed. Arlene had opened a garage door and was standing outside waiting for Mike. "You didn't wear a bra," Steve said as he ran his hands over Susan's tits from behind her.

"I wasn't going to wear panties either," she told him, "but I knew I would be leaking all over mom's car seat."

"You're such a slut," he said as he ran one hand down her stomach and inside her sweat pants.

"I'm you're slut, daddy. Do we have time to fuck?"

"No," he said as he rubbed his cock on her ass and began fingering her slit through her damp panties.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" she panted as he nibbled on her ear.

"I want you to cum, you hot little bitch. I want you to cum on my fingers so I can have the taste of your cunt in my mouth until I can fuck you."

"Tell me what a slutty bitch I am, daddy. It makes me so fucking hot when you talk to me like a tramp."

Arlene felt excited when she saw Mike driving up. She motioned to him to park in the garage and was waiting for him when he got out of the car. She was disappointed when he gave her a tentative hug. "Where is everyone?" he asked.

"The children are in the playroom and Susan and Steve are probably enjoying some alone time," she responded.

"Oh," he said and then he took her in his arms. She could feel his erection when he kissed her and she greedily accepted his tongue in her mouth as he ran his hands over her ass and pulled her pussy against his cock. "It was so frustrating leaving you at the party," he said as he brought his hands to her tits. "I had to fuck Susan as soon as we got the kids to bed."

"We didn't even get home. We fucked in the car at a rest area."

"I was thinking of you while I fucked Susan. That my cock was in your cunt. Did you think of me?"

"Yes, baby," she said. "While Steve was pounding his cock into me I kept thinking of having your cock in me to suck and fuck." He opened her sweat jacket and massaged her bare tits while they kissed again and she kept hoping he wouldn't cum in his pants.

Susan came on Steve's fingers as they watched Arlene and Mike making out in the garage. She watched as he raised his hand to his mouth and licked her juices from his fingers. "I can't wait to taste your cum, daddy," she panted and then they went back to the kitchen to greet Mike.

Arlene had bought Chinese on their way home and she heated it up. The children got a big kick out of Steve trying to teach them to use chopsticks and were very disappointed when Susan told them they had to get ready for bed. They objected until Steve promised them they could help him make breakfast and they could have anything they wanted.

Steve told Susan and Mike he had set up video and audio in the room the children would be sleeping in and gave each of them an ear bud. They tested out perfectly and after the children seemed to be asleep they made their way down to the basement. They all opted for soft drinks and Steve led Susan away from the bar. "Would you be more comfortable if we were in private for a while?"

"I know you and mom have a fantasy of watching her spread her legs open for another man's cock. So..."

"Right now, my fantasy is to fuck my daughter, so answer my question."

"I'd be more comfortable if we were alone," she told him. As he began to lead her to the downstairs guest room they looked back towards the bar they saw Arlene on her knees in front of Mike.

"I'm going to suck your cock and swallow all your fucking cum," they heard her tell him. "Then you can eat me until we're ready to fuck." When she began licking his cock from his balls to the tip they went into the guest room and closed the door.

At the bar Arlene couldn't stop herself from stroking Mike's cock. He leaned over and kissed her while he opened the zipper of her sweat jacket again. "I want to fuck you so badly," he told her. "That's all I've been thinking about all week."

"I want you to fuck me, baby, but I want us both to cum."

"I know I have to control myself better, but you make me so fucking hard." She opened his fly and his erect cock popped out.

"I shouldn't want his cock in my mouth so badly," she thought as she knelt in front of him, "but I do. I just wish that Steve was here watching."

Steve and Susan undressed each other quickly and Steve pushed her down on the bed. "Tell me what you want, you little slut!" he hissed at her.

"I want your fucking cock in me," she responded. "Your slut daughter wants her daddy's cock in her cunt." He pinned her arms over her head and she moaned with pleasure as he pushed his cock inside of her. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed out and he could feel her cunt milking his cock already.

"You little fucking tramp! You're cumming already, aren't you. You want your daddy's cock so bad that you're cumming on it before I even start."

"Fuck me, daddy," she hissed at him. "Fuck your slut daughter! Give it to me. Fuck me hard, daddy! Show me what a fucking slut I am." He fucked her to two more orgasms and she moaned when he took his cock out of her. She looked surprised when he flipped her over on her stomach and pulled at her hips.

"Give me your ass, you bitch!" he told her and she slowly lifted her ass in the air. He spread her ass cheeks apart and rubbed the tip of his cock on her asshole before he lowered it and rammed it into her cunt. She grunted and then she moaned when he started fucking her again. After a few strokes, he reached over grabbed a handful of her hair. "Fuck back at me, you little tramp!" he said as he pulled her hair hard enough to get her attention but not hard enough to hurt her. She began meeting his strokes pushing her ass back against his cock as it plowed into her and he began fucking her harder.

"Fuck... Me... Fuck... Me... I love my daddy's cock in me... oh, God! Oh, fucking God. Cum in me, daddy! Give your slutty daughter your fucking cum!" She moaned very loud as his cock exploded and his moan of pleasure joined hers as they both had monster orgasms.

"Oh, daddy," she panted as she crawled into his arms. "I'm still cumming. That was so fucking good. I didn't think I could cum any harder than the last time we fucked." She began kissing and licking his face until she finally settled down and rested her head on his shoulder. "You always seem to know what I want and what I need," she whispered to him.

"That's because I love you so much, sweetheart. Did I hurt you or say anything that hurt your feelings?"

"No. You own me, daddy. You can do anything or say anything to me. I love you so fucking much, daddy. You make me so fucking happy."

Sucking Mike's cock was bringing back memories to Arlene of sucking Robert's cock and of her and Steve sucking over a dozen cocks at a Glory Hole in Vegas. She savored the feeling of his cock sliding over her lips and along her tongue wishing it could last longer but she knew he was just about ready so she cupped his balls and began flicking her tongue under the tip as she held her mouth open. She heard him moan a second before hot sperm began gushing into her mouth and she began swallowing it greedily. She licked and sucked his cock until it began to get soft and then she lifted her head and opened her mouth so he could see some of the cum on her tongue. It made her feel like such a slut and she loved the feeling. She thought Steve had seen her on her knees with Mike's cock in her hand and that also made her happy.

jamax
jamax
247 Followers