Middle-Aged Man Finds BBW Love

Story Info
A grocery store hook-up.
861 words
4.21
83.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40yrman
40yrman
25 Followers

Something happened last week that was totally unexpected. I wasn't even looking for a sexual encounter, but it happened any way.

I was at the grocery store, getting some much needed food for the house. I came around the corner and almost ran into a rather large women. At first I was annoyed, but realized it was my fault. I apologized to her and noticed her figure. She was maybe 40 or so. She was wearing a red sleeveless shirt with her black bra strap showing. I don't know how that bra was holding in those breasts! They were huge! I looked a little lower and noticed her fat rolls and her belly hanging over her waist.

Now, I look at a lot of porn on the internet. Most large women have their pussies shaved. I began to wonder if hers was shaved also. My cock stirred in my shorts.

All of a sudden, I looked up at her, realizing that I had been staring at her this whole time. "Sorry" I said again.

"That's all right." She said with a smile and walked away. I had the burning desire to turn around and look at her ass. I resisted the urge for a few seconds, then gave in. She had a great, big ass! I wondered what it felt like to squeeze it. While I was thinking that, she turned around. Busted!

"Damn!" I thought. "Real smooth, dipshit." But she just smiled and went down another aisle.

My cock was rock hard. I needed to get out of the store and jack off. But I had more shopping to do. I stayed close to the shopping cart, hoping no one noticed my raging hard on.

I finished my shopping and went to get in line. There she was! Well, I couldn't resist. I got in line behind her, staring at that ass. Oh, and that black bra strap was still showing. She looked at me and winked. She then bent over to get something out of her cart. Wow, the cleavage! I had a great view of her breasts. So much for the hard on going away! She looked up and noticed me staring. "Did you like the view?"

"Uh, yea" was all I could say.

When I finished inline, I went outside and there she was. One of her bags had spilled. She was bent over picking up her groceries. (On purpose?) Again with the cleavage!

"These damn bags!" she said. "I don't know how I'm going to carry them up to my apartment." Nice hint!

"Where do you live? I can help." I said.

"Oh, that would be great. How can I thank you?" (Gee, let me think!)

I followed her to her place. I carried her bags into the house. As soon as she closed the door behind me, she grabbed my ass. "You are a naughty boy, staring at me like that!"

I didn't say a word. I just grabbed her and we started kissing. We were grinding into each other, my cock and her fat. Her tits were smashed up against me. I had to see that black bra! I pulled the red shirt over her head. There it was! My God, those tits were huge!

She grabbed my crotch and began rubbing my balls. "Come to my room." She panted. She turned and walked away, her fat ass jiggling.

I followed her into her bedroom. She pulled her shorts off, revealing a large black thong. She started to take the thong off, but I stopped her. "I can take it from here."

I slowly pushed her onto her bed. As she lay on her massive back, I knelt down and took off her thong with my teeth. Her scent was powerful! I looked up and saw what I had day- dreamed about, a shaved pussy! I slowly licked around her huge pussy lips. Smooth!

"Mmmm" she moaned. I moved up to her love button. I sucked on her clit. She grabbed my head and started grinding my face into her crotch. I could barely breathe. "Please don't stop!" she yelled. "I'm so close!"

No way was I stopping! She bucked like a wild horse. "Oh god, oh god!" she cried as she came. I had to have her!

I stripped off my shorts and mounted her. Her pussy was so wet I slid right in. I was ready to really fuck her when I looked up and noticed that her bra was still on. "Get that off and climb on me." I commanded.

I rolled over. She took the bra off, revealing huge sagging jugs. She climbed on my rod. I grabbed her tits and we really started fucking. I don't know who was fucking who! I thought her bed was going to break. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold out any longer.

"Here I come, baby!" I shot my load deep in her big pussy. She clamped down and came again.

She rolled off me and sighed. "Baby, we gotta do that again!"

"I've got all night." I said. "Besides, I have a lot more of you to enjoy!"

To be continued...

40yrman
40yrman
25 Followers