Middle Eastern Minx

Story Info
Two best friends become closer than they've ever been.
4.8k words
4.72
25.4k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was one for my own enjoyment. It was written in a style I haven't posted yet, but have dabbled with a little by focusing on the romantic side of things a little more.

None of the events in this story actually occurred, but the characters are based off of me and my best friend. This was an experiment to see what it might be like if things were a little different between her and I.

Please let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy!

*****

Middle Eastern Minx:

My best friend's name is Elizabeth. Ever since Middle School we've been the best of friends. We would ride the same bus in the morning and talk all the time. We became very close and shared many memories over the years through middle, high, and then into our first year of college.

Now I know what you're thinking, who was unrequitedly in love with whom? Wasn't like that. Neither of us was into the other. We dated several other people but never each other. Both of us got our hearts broken several times. We really relied on each other to be there through it all.

Well one night I was hanging out in my dorm room. I had two roommates, but both of them were out. Elizabeth was supposed to call me after her classes ended so I was just sitting around waiting for that call.

Suddenly there was a loud pounding on the door. "Dafuq?" I asked myself as I got up. Shirtless, I went to the door and answered it to find Elizabeth who stormed into my room cursing about her current boyfriend who I assumed at this current point was now an ex.

"That fucking dick!" she screamed.

"Hello to you too," I said, knowing she just needed to vent.

"I can't believe him!"

"I can't believe it's not butter."

"How dare he do this after all I gave him!"

"Yeah that unicorn was pretty bomb."

Elizabeth stopped and looked at me. She took a deep breath and then said, "Sorry. Hi."

I moved in and gave her a hug. "It's okay. I'm not sure what happened but I know that we've been through it before."

This was usually when the waterworks started. She held to me tighter and let it all out, right on time. I just decided to keep talking a bit.

"We each have been cheated on and abandoned countless times. People have taken us for granted, used us. But you know what, every time we hurt we always have the other to run to. My arms are always open for you to run into."

Elizabeth sobbed as she said, "I walked in on him with another girl."

"Not the first time that's happened to us," I said.

"This time was worse. That bastard asked me to join! He fucking planned for me to walk in and wanted me to join in and have a threesome with him and that whore!"

"Wow. That's a new one. At least the other guy didn't expect you to walk in on him. Course, he also probably didn't expect his mom to walk in on that freak show either."

That got a laugh out of Elizabeth as she recalled the event. One of her exes had been cheating on her with this really kinky chick who was into bondage and dominating the other guy. Elizabeth had come over to surprise him and his mother answered and decided to lead her to his room, neither thinking anything would be out of the ordinary. However, when they walked in her ex was on his knees on the bed, hands handcuffed behind his back, a ball gag in his mouth, completely naked. Behind him was the girl he was cheating with in a tight leather suit and a whip in her hand. I wish I had been there myself only so I could have seen the look of fear on his face when his mom and Elizabeth walked in on him. Elizabeth had told me that it was priceless and made the shock of it a little easier to deal with.

"That's gotta be the worst way to be caught," I said, chuckling at the idea of it.

"No kidding," Elizabeth said. She had stopped crying and was just holding close to me. I couldn't see her face, but I knew she was smiling based on the way the corner of her lips felt on my bare chest. She was about a good 8 inches shorter than me, so the top of her head came just under my chin.

"Never leave me," she said. It wasn't a demand. It was a scared request.

"I wouldn't ever dream of it."

"You smell like dirty boy."

"Get out of my dorm room."

Again another laugh. She gave me a squeeze and pulled away. This time I could see that smile. "Movie night?" she asked in her nervous way. Around everyone else she was tough and strong. Her confidence wasn't matched. However, whenever she was around just me, she melted into this vulnerable scared little girl. I found it touching. She was like a little sister to me, even though technically she was older by a month.

I looked into her eyes and smiled. "Movie night."

So we curled up on the couch, a blanket over us, and put on a sappy rom com. I admit, I'm quite the sucker for those. I popped us some popcorn. As I waited for it to finish I got a text from one of my roommates saying he wouldn't be back tonight because he was going to a party and would stay there the night. When I sat down next to my best friend I got another text, this time from my other roommate saying that he had a hot date and would be spending the night at her place tonight. This meant the entire dorm room would be just me that night.

Elizabeth and I just sat there on the couch, my arm holding her close to my now fully clothed body. Her silky black hair felt soft against my cheek as we cuddled, fingers interlaced. The movie played but I don't think either of us payed much attention to it. We were mostly focused on each other and feeling each other's embrace.

When the movie ended we just sat there in silence. I started stroking her soft hair, something that helped calm her though I never knew why. For whatever reason it was straight today. Her hair was naturally curly and had the sexiest curl to it. She almost never straightened it unless she was trying to be seductive. For whatever reason she thought she was more seductive when her hair was straight.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked me after a while.

"Of course I do." How else was I supposed to respond? I don't mean that in the sense that I'm her friend and I'm supposed to say that to her. I mean of course she was beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I may not have had any romantic interest in her, but that didn't mean that I was unaware of the astounding beauty that was my best friend.

Course, that's not how she saw it. "You have to say that. You're my best friend."

"I'm your best friend, yes. However, you're wrong. As your best friend I am supposed to be honest with you, even if it hurts. Everyone lies and deceives us, but we don't do that to each other. I truly believe that you are one of the most stunning girls I have ever seen."

That earned me a squeeze of endearment. "What about sexy? Do you think I'm sexy?"

"In all honesty, I find you extremely sexy."

Elizabeth pulled away from me enough to be able to look at me. She was giving me an intrigued look. "Really?"

"Yeah," I said. "You've been the focus of many masturbation sessions if that convinces you."

She playfully slapped my shoulder. "Pervert."

"Only thing I'm great at being," I joked.

"That's not true. You're a great musician. You're the best friend anyone can ever ask for. Plus, you're pretty easy on the eyes."

"Well from your point of view I sound pretty amazing. Too bad not many other girls have thought that. Hell, sometimes I wonder if even Nicole thinks of me as highly as you do."

"Nicole is an idiot if she doesn't see how great you are. She's your girlfriend after all."

"Yes, and after three months of dating, two of those having sex, she still has yet to suck my cock. Hasn't even put her lips on it."

"What? Why not?"

"Because it's a dirty thing to do that only sluts do apparently."

"That's bull shit. That's just an excuse for her not to have to devote energy in only pleasing you."

"It's fine."

"No it's not. I bet you even eat her out even though she doesn't return the favor."

"That may be true, but really it's okay."

She hit me again. It wasn't playful, but she didn't intend on actually hurting me either. "Listen to me Michael Copper. You are a wonderful guy who deserves to have your cock sucked by a beautiful girl."

I laughed.

"I'm serious!" she said. "I've heard you have a very talented mouth and tongue. One of your exes told me that your lips are like heaven down there."

"Was that before or after she had her mouth wrapped around the cock of another guy while we were dating?"

We both sat there silently. I was staring at her eyes, but it took me a moment to realize they weren't staring back into mine. They were focused on my lips. Why was her gaze so transfixed on my lips?

"Do you want to make out?"

The question caught me off guard. "What?"

"Do you want to make out with me?"

I was still confused by the question. "We were just talking about oral sex. While there is a common factor between that topic and your question, it still seems out of left field. It would have made more sense of you to ask if I wanted you to suck my cock."

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes. I mean, no." This had me a little thrown off. "Why are you asking this?"

She took a deep breath like she was about to explain something. "Any girlfriend of yours I've ever talked to has bragged about how great of a kisser you are. Both up here," she indicated to her lips, "and down there," she said, pointing to her pussy. "I figured I couldn't convince you to kiss me down there, but I've always thought your lips were really kissable and wondered. I don't know why I decided to ask, but I don't take it back."

"This is crazy," I said. "I mean yeah I've masturbated to the idea of you having sex like a thousand times and feel a little sexually frustrated since I can't get my cock sucked-"

"Then let me change my offer. Let me give you a blowjob," she said, moving onto the floor in between my knees. She grabbed my shorts to pull them down but I grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Elizabeth, what has gotten into you?"

"Well your cock is supposed to be in my mouth, but you're delaying that."

"How can I let you do this? I'm with Nicole. I'd be doing with you what every girl and guy has done to the two of us."

"Here's what I know," she said, staring straight into the soul of my eyes. "You and I have always been there for each other. You're my best friend and we're supposed to take care of each other. Your girlfriend isn't taking care of you like she should. She shouldn't be so selfish and be having you do all the work to please her and not please you in return. You always do that. You give whatever girl you're with everything you have and get nothing in return. Let me take care of you and be a good friend. And before you argue," she said as I opened my mouth to rebuttal, but then closed it, "not once since I asked if you wanted to make out did you even mention Nicole's name until just now. Clearly she's not the first thing you think about. Not because you don't care; I know you care a lot. But it's because you see an end to your relationship; you see it coming to a close as an inevitable fact, and you probably predict it ending soon. Am I wrong?"

I tried to think of a way to counter her point but let out a sigh of defeat. I shook my head no.

"Then tonight, I'm your girlfriend. I'm going to take care of you like no girl ever has." She then pulled down my shorts, this time my hands not inhibiting her. Next she pulled down my underwear and stared at my cock. "It's bigger than I remembered," she said, wrapping her hand around it. Being best friends for about 7 or 8 years, we had seen each other naked a few times. She started moving her hand up and down on my rod as she said, "Those damn blondes. Don't know how to appreciate you right. You need a brunette to show you a good time." Her statement wasn't accurate, but in regards to me it had some truth to it. Every girlfriend I had ever had had been a blonde. No particular reason, just coincidence; but each one hadn't taken good care of me and broken my heart.

For a while Elizabeth just kept working my cock and it quickly grew hard and came to life. She looked up at me and said, "Now here's the deal. I'm going to suck your cock. You are going to sit back and just enjoy it and not worry about stimulating me during it. When you get to the point when you're going to cum, you will do so straight into my mouth. Hold my head to your cock when you spurt so that I don't pull back and miss a drop. When you're done shooting your seed I will show you the cum in my mouth and then swallow. Afterwards I'll clean up your cock with my tongue. The only thing I ask in return is that you kiss me on the lips. I may not get you to kiss me on my pussy, but I at least want to know if you're as good of a mouth kisser as I've fantasized you being all these years. I know guys don't like kissing a girl after she's just swallowed his cum, but it's the least you can do for me after I suck you off. Understood?"

She wasn't actually looking for an answer. Elizabeth immediately dove her head down and took me into her mouth; no hesitation. I have to say, it was incredible. In truth, it was actually my first blowjob. I had received handjobs and had sex with several of my exes when we were together, but none of them had ever gone down on me, expressing a similar mentality as Nicole.

It was incredible! What excited me the most was that this beautiful girl was focusing on pleasing me expecting nothing in return at the moment. My best friend was intent on pleasuring me and bringing me off into her mouth. I was the focus. I was the one being taken care of and that was new to me. Guess it really pays off to have an amazing and dedicated best friend.

I just watched as she bobbed that silky head up and down on my rod. Then it started to set in how amazing this was actually feeling. Elizabeth knew how to suck cock! She was an absolute pro. However, I remember her telling me how all her boyfriends complained about her inability to suck cock. What idiots. She was insanely good!

Maybe it was because this was different? Maybe because she truly cared about me and wanted to make me happy she was able to dedicate herself to the job, per say. She had told me how she always looked at it like a chore, which was funny thinking about since she had just said that a girlfriend should suck their boyfriend's cock. Granted, I bet her boyfriends wanted their cocks sucked on a daily basis. This was just a one-time deal. It was just a one-time deal, right?

Elizabeth knew how I liked it. She had started off bobbing her head quickly on my rod, but then she started to slow down. Suddenly the pressure around my cock grew pleasurably. She had hollowed out her cheeks and was going slow, but deep down my shaft. The sensation was overwhelming! I couldn't hold out much longer and put my hand on the back of her head to let her know I was going to cum soon. She responded by taking me deeper into her mouth, going farther up and down on my cock and almost taking it all.

At last I couldn't hold it anymore and I shouted, "Holy fuck Elizabeth! You're making me cum!" I added a second hand to her head and gripped her hair roughly as I held her mouth deep on my cock, exploding my juice into her waiting mouth. Like a pro she managed to gulp it all down as I pumped pulse after pulse after pulse of my spunk down her throat. It was incredible! Never had I felt an orgasm as good as this before.

When I was done I released Elizabeth's head, thinking there was no way she could have saved any of it. However, when she pulled away she opened her mouth, revealing that she had managed to save a good amount of cum in her mouth. It was so hot! Then she closed her mouth and swallowed, then opening it back up to show me that every drop was now down her throat and in her belly.

"That was tasty," Elizabeth said with a devilish smile. "Was I a good girl?" What kind of a question was that? What I could tell her was that blowjob had been the best experience I had ever had. Good didn't even begin to describe it.

As much as I wanted to tell her how great she was, all I got out was, "Shut up and kiss me."

"But I'm supposed to clean your cock," she said, leaning it to start doing so.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that she was looking up at me. "That can wait. I need to kiss you now." The lust in her eyes was no doubt shared in my own. I pulled her face towards mine and my lips pressed to hers. For a moment I just held her there, our lips motionless against each other. Then she put her hand on my face and I started having my lips dance with hers. I lifted her off the floor and pulled her onto my lap. Her arms locked around my neck and we made out passionately. My tongue found hers and I was able to taste myself, but I didn't care. I was more aware of the fact her tongue was dueling with mine.

She felt incredible. I didn't want to stop kissing her! I could feel her pull me, pulling me and silently telling me that she wanted more of me. Course, she wasn't actually keeping that quiet. Nor was I. Both of us were moaning as we clawed at each other. Eventually our clawing fingers found their way to each other's clothes. One moment we were clothed and the next both of us were completely naked. I don't quite know how it happened because I don't remember our lips ever parting. However, once we were naked I laid her down on the couch. My cock seemed to know exactly where it was meant to go because I felt her wet sex and pushed.

Suddenly I was inside her. I was inside Elizabeth. I was inside my best friend. My best friend that had sucked me off because she wanted to take care of me. Then it hit me; I had to stop.

I pulled out of her and regrettably parted my lips from her. She let out a whine and said, "No! Please don't stop. Love me."

I knelt down on the side of the couch. "First of all," I said, "Sex isn't love. However, I intend to make love to you, which is why I stopped."

"You're not making sense," she told me, a nervous smile on her face.

"You told me once you like it when you get to cum before you start having sex. You just pleasured me orally. Time for me to do the same."

Her eyes widened as she understood. "Oh no Michael you don't-"

"Shut up and let me please you," I said with the same devilish grin she had given me earlier. I then dove my face into her sweet sex and started licking away. I have to say, she tasted amazingly! I could have eaten her all day!

My tongue worked like it never had before. I had given most of my girlfriends this treatment, but this time was different. This time was going to be more special. This girl I truly cared about and wanted to hear her pleasure. I hit every spot with my tongue I knew would excite her. My lips trapped her clit and I began to tease the tip with my tongue. That got her to scream really loudly. Then I started kissing the edges of her pussy lips.

I remembered something about how she loved when guys messed with her legs, so I took my hands and started to claw at them. My kisses migrated to her wonderful thighs and I kissed and sucked her beautifully smooth skin. Her moans increased in volume and slowly I moved from one thigh to the other. Elizabeth got louder and louder. Finally I went back to her pussy with my mouth, sucking her clit and flicking it with my tongue.

She screamed really loudly and then got quiet. I was worried that I had stopped exciting her so I added my fingers to her pussy, pushing two inside. As I pumped them inside her while dually sucking her clit I started to hear her moan nice and low. Figuring she was getting back into it I continued my work.

I lapped away at her wet sex as her hand gripped my hair. "Michael," she moaned. Hearing her moan my name encouraged me and I started licking away faster, adding a third finger inside her. "Oh.. Michael," she moaned again. I increased my efforts, pushing my fingers as deeply as I could inside her as I traced her pussy lips with my tongue. She just kept moaning my name.

12