Middle Eastern Minx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using my free hand I started working her ass, pulling it to me so I could bury my face into her deeper. For a moment I removed my fingers from inside her and pushed my tongue as deeply inside as I could. Elizabeth started moaning my name faster and louder, so I knew I was doing something right.

When I started to tire out my tongue from trying to push it in as deeply as I could I moved back to her thighs with my mouth. This time I nibbled gently at her legs which got a very positive response as she gripped my head harder and got louder. Eventually I decided I missed her taste too much and dove my face back in, pushing my fingers back inside her. Once again she let out a loud scream as I fingered her and licked her clit and then she started panting gasping for air.

Finally she said, "Michael stop, please. I came already."

I pulled myself from her, my face soaked in her juices. I smiled with a slightly cocky expression as I asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes you fucking asshole. You got me twice."

"What?" I said, not sure what she meant.

"You made me cum twice. I tried to tell you but you felt so good down there. I couldn't find the willpower to stop you."

I laughed. "So that's why you were saying my name."

She giggled. "Yes. Way to overachieve!"

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it."

For a moment we both just stared into each other's faces. Then it dawned on me, but I wasn't sure how to say it. Luckily, Elizabeth gave me the perfect chance to.

"Now love me," she said as she pulled me back on top of her.

I lined up my cock head to her pussy, but before pushing in I looked into her eyes. "I do love you."

Elizabeth's expression changed. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I love you. I'm in love with you. I love you."

Part of me worried that saying it would ruin everything, but she proved one of the many reasons why she was my best friend because she didn't hesitate a second before she said, "I love you too. The same way you love me." The best part? I knew she meant it. Somehow, something that we had never realized about each other had suddenly clicked for us. We were in love with each other.

I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before pushing myself inside her. We stayed that way for a while, me just inside her. We were connected mentally, emotionally, and now physically. Nothing would ever come between us again.

Slowly I started to pump my hard on inside her. It wasn't long before we understood each other's rhythm and were moving together in sync. This wasn't fucking. This was love making, the most intimate and beautiful form of sex. We loved each other and it only heightened the sensation of her pussy walls moving over my shaft.

Our hands began to wonder, pulling at each other, clawing at each other showing that we desired each other. Every move we made as we had sex was to make it so that we were closer to each other. Even if it was only a millimeter closer, we tried to pull each other as close to one another as we could as I thrusted faster and faster.

Excitement increased in both of us as our climaxes began to boil up. In only a few moments we'd be cumming together. It then dawned on me how grateful it was that she was on birth control because I hadn't put on a condom. I wanted to cum inside her, though. I wanted her to feel me explode inside her, and she wouldn't have to wait much longer.

My thrusts and sounds of bliss continued to rise until I was only seconds away from cumming. Then Elizabeth whispered to me, "I love you."

I returned, "I love you too. I'm cumming!"

"Me too!"

And we were. Both of us reached our peak and experienced the most blissful orgasms we had ever had in our lives. I had thought my ejaculation into her mouth had been amazing, but it didn't even compare to this. My seed rocketed inside her and she let out a moan, saying, "Oh Michael I feel you filling me up inside! I love it!"

"Me too, Elizabeth! I love it too!"

Slowly our orgasms came to an end and we slowly calmed down. When we stopped moving I looked into her eyes and could see the love. A love I had never seen before that could only be matched by my own. I brought my head down and kissed her softly; gently; lovingly. I loved this girl; this beautiful girl; and she loved me.

Eventually our lips parted, but our sexes never did. We stayed locked together, naked with each other as we held onto one another as tight as we could, still trying to close any potential space between each other. My hand went to her straight black hair and began stroking it. In no time she fell asleep like that; and not much later I followed suit.

I didn't know what the future held for us after what we had just done. Clearly I wasn't going to be able to go back to Nicole. That would be tough ending things with her, especially since I had never ended a relationship before. However, no matter how hard it would be I knew I'd have someone to come back to that loved me; truly loved me. It would be weird getting used to that. There were so many questions I had, but one thing I did know for sure.

Nothing would ever be the same.

12