Midge Helps Donna Keep Her Man

Story Info
Donna is afraid Eric will leave her, so Midge helps her out.
2.2k words
4.44
39.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flugal
Flugal
2 Followers

Donna sat at her kitchen table, crying. She had just found a pair of another girl's panties in Eric's room. He insisted they weren't his, but she knew better. She had seen the way he stared at other girls when he thought she wasn't looking -- waitresses with less than fully buttoned blouses, roller girls in the park with their long legs and tiny little shorts.

It wasn't that she even minded the thought of him with another girl (or girls). Donna was just afraid that if he liked other girls more, he would leave her. Aside from the regular good dicking, he was also her best friend. She didn't really think that he would leave her out in the cold, but the mere possibility terrified her.

Just as she resolved that she would not let that happen, whatever the cost, her mother walked in. Noticing Donna's swollen eyes and wet face, Midge sat down beside her daughter and nuzzled the 18-year old into her chest. Today, Midge's usual tight fitting sweater contained an oval cutout, showing her smooth, tanned and freckled cleavage. Donna had always admired her mother's breasts, and with her face buried in them she couldn't help but notice how they were soft and yet firm.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" Midge asked.

"Mom," Donna mumbled into Midge's chest. "How do you keep a man from leaving you?"

"Leaving me? No man has ever left me!"

"I know, mom! How do you do it?"

"Well, I look like this!" Midge said, squeezing on her breasts, pressing them even harder into Donna's face.

Donna raised her head. "I look good too, Mom. Maybe I'm not as built as you, but I'm close. But the way I figure it, there is just too much variety out there for a man to stick to any one person. Even if he can eat steak every night, what if he wants pizza every now and then? Or Mexican food?"

"Ohhhh. Well, you father does love to have sex with Mexicans every now and then."

"Mooom, gross!"

"Well, he does! I don't mind. He would never leave me."

"I don't mind if Eric sleeps with other girls sometimes, either. But how can I make sure that he never leaves me?"

"Well, when he sleeps with other girls, it helps if you're always involved."

"You mean like, watching?" Donna asked.

"Ohhh, no. I mean like sucking on his balls while the other girl sucks on his cock!"

"Mom, gross! We're talking about dad!"

"Well, you asked. And anyway, it's not that gross. You're father has a huge cock."

"It's gross to ME, Mom!"

"Oh, of course. I'm sorry dear."

"So that's it? Multi-girl blowjobs?"

"Well, it also helps to have a common interest. You should show that you are into the other girls as much as he is. Do you like to eat pussy and titty Donna?"

"Well, there was the time when I shared a room with Jackie."

"Oh, you would fool around with Jackie?"

More like fuck the shit out of each other, nearly every night. "Some."

"That's great! I'm so glad you're open-minded and willing to explore your sexuality."

"Uhm, yeah." Remembering Jackie made her wet. Maybe she could start by fucking Eric along with Jackie. Jackie and Eric had never really gotten along, but Jackie was the kind of girl that once she got turned on, she would do pretty much anything. The memory of Jackie with dildos frantically going in and out of both her ass and pussy made Donna smile. She was going to have to go use some of those dildos herself later, maybe while looking at the Polaroids they had taken.

Midge interrupted her thoughts, saying mischievously, "You want to know a secret? I used to fuck Jackie too.!"

"What?! Jackie? That little slut!"

"Tee hee! She sure was. I would make her wear a maid costume and eat my pussy while calling me 'Seniorita'!"

"That was MY maid costume! I wear it for Eric!"

"I bet you look great in it took, dear. It was a little loose on her. I'm sure you just fill it to bursting! In a good way, of course."

Donna decided to let it go. In fact, the mental image of Jackie going down on her mother like that was turning her on even more. Donna had always appreciated that Midge was a beautiful woman. She could hardly blame Jackie for acting a little slutty to get a piece.

"That's another thing that will help you keep your man, Donna. Be a real slut. Be depraved, and make sure it all centers around his cock."

"But this is the 70s! Women should be equal to men. Or better!"

"Oh, honey, I find that women are often better than men." Midge winked. "But no matter how you act in other areas of your relationship, you have to be a major slut for your man in the bedroom."

"I'm not sure how to go about it. I've already done some pretty dirty things. He fucks me in the ass a lot, and I love it. I play with myself for him, and I wear crotchless panties a lot -- when I wear panties at all."

"That's a start, hon, but it's really not enough. Even anal sex seems kind of vanilla, after a while. I'll tell you what. I'll help. "

"What will you do?"

"How about this? We invite Eric over. You hide in your closet and I'll bring him up to your room. Then I'll screw his brains out while you watch, showing you the kind of stuff you can do!"

"You want to fuck my boyfriend?!"

Midge indeed wanted to fuck her daughter's boyfriend. She had wanted to ever since she accidentally walked in on them having a few months before. Seeing that enormous cock going in and out of her daughter had sent her into orgasmic shudders even before she had quietly shut the door. It was even bigger than Bob's! But Midge's motivation wasn't purely selfish. Without her help, there was no way even a daughter as pretty as hers could hold onto a man with a cock that big.

"I'm just trying to help. You should let me help my daughter."

Donna sighed. She didn't much like the idea of sharing her boyfriend with her mother, of all people. But she loved Eric, and she was very afraid of losing him. She knew that no one could ever be as good a friend, or fill her holes as full.

"Ok, good! I'll call Eric over. You go hide in your closet."

-----------------

Donna crouched in her closet, the space between the slats in the folding closet doors providing a pretty good view of the room. She heard her mother's voice. "Come here, Eric. Donna has something to show you in her room."

"Uh-uh-uh-uhm, ok." Eric sounded like he was about to pass out. What was going on?

It was all Donna could do to keep quiet when she saw her mother open the door. She was wearing green hotpants, looking like they were painted on over fishnet stockings. On top, she had traded her usual sweater for a gray tank top, cut short enough so that it barely reached down past her nipples. Even though the ample cleavage stretched the tank top tight, the shirt still exposed nearly the entire lower half of her breasts. Written on the tanktop was an arrow, pointing down to the space between Midge's DDD tits. Above the arrow, the shirt read "Insert dick here." Her hair was in pigtails, making her look much younger than her actual age.

"I have a secret, Eric."

"Uh-uhm, yeah?" he stammered.

"I lied. Donna doesn't have something to show you. I do. Tee-hee!"

"Huh?"

Boy this kid was dense, Midge thought.

"Do you know what makes me happy, Eric?"

"No. Uhm, cake?"

"Well, yes, cake. But what makes me even happier is sucking my daughter's boyfriend's cock." She knelt down in front of Eric and placed his hand on her head. "Make me suck your cock, Eric." Her hand unzipped his pants and his dick sprung out. It was a good 14 inches, at least. Without even waiting for Eric to push her head, Midge inhaled half of it. She made a little gagging sound, but quickly overcame it. Then Eric started shoving her face forward and thrusting. Within three thrusts, Midge was taking it all the way in, up to the balls.

"Wow. You really are a slut, Midge."

She pulled her head off his cock and said, "Call me Donna's Mom, Eric."

"Sure thing, Mid- er, Donna's Mom." He grabbed her by the pigtails and shoved her back down toward his cock, but she resisted.

"I'm your slut, Eric, just like my daughter is. I'll suck you off any time you want. Whenever you're here visiting and need go to the restroom, I'll sneak in and suck you off while you take a shit. When Bob's out of town or at work, you can come over any time and have sex with my face, or any other hole. Any time you want. I want to be a real whore for you. But since I'm a new piece of meat to you, wouldn't you like to try out my other parts? How about you fuck my tits?"

"Tits..." was all he could say, and just stood there in a daze. She stuck his hard dick between her breasts, following the instructions on her shirt. It was still wet enough from her throat that it slid easily, and it was large enough that it popped out of her cleavage. Not many dicks could do that with her huge melons, but his dick managed to poke her face even as she jacked him off with her tits. She decided to suck on it while she titty-fucked it, and she got it deep enough down her throat to where she had to suppress her gag reflex again.

The warm, soft pressure of the tits and Midge's serious blowjob skills combined to give Eric the most intense sensual experience of his life so far. The visual, though, of Donna's hot mother on her knees, dressed like an absolute whore, blowing him and titty-fucking him at the same time, was enough to send him over the edge. He started going into an orgasm so strong that his dick spasmed to the point where Midge could no longer keep it her mouth. He sprayed cum all over her face and in between her tits for a good forty-five seconds. Then he just collapsed backward onto the bed.

Despite being covered in cum, the look on Midge's face was that of a cat that had just caught a mouse. She took off her shirt and rubbed her breasts together. Then she parted the cleavage with the sound of pulling tape off skin, showing the sticky cum trails between her tits.

Sitting in the closet, Donna already had her pants off and was masturbating. Seeing Eric in action like that, she just couldn't help it. And now, she wanted some of that cum. Without thinking about consequences, she walked out of the closet, naked from the waist down.

"Donna!" Eric said with shock. "I thought -- I mean -- I came up here to see you!"

"Shut up, Eric!" She hated it when he tried to bullshit her.

"Donna!" her mother said."

Oh, right. All about his cock. Help him fuck his other women. "I mean, I think this is great, Eric. I don't mind you with other women, and I love the idea of my mom becoming your whore. But I want to be involved too."

"Well, alright!" Eric shouted. "Whoo hooo!"

"Right now, I need some of your cum, Eric. Can you give me some?"

"Sure," said Eric, "but you aren't going to let all the cum I gave your mom just go to waste, are you?"

"It won't go to waste, Eric!" Midge said, as she started scraping it up with her fingers and putting it in her mouth.

"But mom, it might get cold before you finish it all. I would be a shame if even a drop of Eric's sperm got cold before we could lap it up."

"You're right, Donna. Help me clean it off."

Donna went to her mother and started licking her face and tits. At first, she felt a bit odd. But as she licked off a white rope connecting her mother's nose to her bottom lip she fell into a sweet, salty, come-filled kiss with Midge. That was the point of no return. Donna was falling into complete depravity.

"I want to share my cum-eating with you, Mom," she said, and she went to work licking up mouthfuls of cum and holding it until she could kiss Midge. That way, they could eat it at the same time.

Donna licked and made out with Midge for some while. Finally, when Midge was glistening with her daughter's saliva, rather than Eric's cum, the two women turned back to Eric. He was just sitting on the bed staring, wide-eyed.

"I'm glad you decided to join us, Donna." Midge said. "Now I can show you how a real woman fucks."

"I can't wait, mom!" She turned to the bed. "Eric, get used to this. This is how it's going to be from now on. You can fuck me and my mother whenever you want. And other women too. I want you to fuck other women, so long as I'm there to make sure they act slutty enough to please you. "

Eric was a bit overwhelmed, but he smiled. Who wouldn't?

Flugal
Flugal
2 Followers