Midlife Surrender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shuddered as his words registered in my brain, yet I immediately moved to obey him, my hands shaking as they lifted my skirt. Then he continued, but not before pausing to take a good look at my pussy.

"'Now, lift your ass off the seat and spread your lips wide for me.' Kara, it was like I was watching a different woman doing these things, obeying him now without hesitation. But it wasn't a different woman that lifted her ass off the seat and spread her lips wide for him, it was me. And it was me that gasped as he slid the device into my soaking pussy.

"'You may sit down now,' he said, withdrawing his hands and turning towards his backpack. 'But keep your skirt up.'

"He turned back to me a moment later, only now he held the remote control in his hand. He said nothing as he lowered his other hand to my pussy. And when he began gently stroking my clit my eyes closed automatically and I leaned my head back, biting my lower lip as I lost myself in the tender pleasure he was providing. That's when he turned the vibrator on full speed.

"I gasped, my body instantly going rigid as the pleasure shot through my loins. But after only a few seconds he turned the egg off and withdrew his hand.

"'Look at me,' he ordered. With some effort I refocused my attention and turned towards him.

"'This is what's going to happen next,' he said. 'You're going to stand up and walk to the restroom. Once inside, you're going to enter a stall and remove your blouse and bra. Then, after putting the bra in your purse, you're going to put your blouse back on. Then you're going to return here and give me the bra. Understand?'"

Amy paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I told you I was wearing a sheer blouse, Kara, sheer enough to see my bra through and certainly sheer enough to see my breasts if I removed the bra. But I never even thought about questioning him. Instead, I just nodded my head and answered. 'Yes, sir. I understand.'

"With that, Derek slid out of the booth and extended his hand to help me up. I slid to the edge of the seat and reached for his hand. As soon as my hand came in contact with his he switched the egg on low. With some effort, I managed to rise to me feet and look him briefly in the eyes. Then I turned towards the restroom and began moving gingerly across the restaurant floor with the egg still vibrating in my pussy. When I finally reached the restroom I pushed the door open and slid inside. Thankfully, the egg went still as the door slid shut behind me."

Amy paused long enough to take a deep breath, then continued.

"I immediately collapsed against the wall, closed my eyes and took a long, deep breath to collect my wits."

"I should say so," Kara interjected, "after what you'd just been through."

"Don't get me wrong, Kara. By that point I was committed. I wanted to go through with whatever Derek had in mind more than I can ever remember wanting anything, and nothing -- and I do mean nothing -- was going to stand in my way.

"Anyway, I gathered myself quickly and headed for the nearest stall. I wasted no time at all removing my blouse. My bra followed a second or two later. I folded the bra as best I could and crammed it into my purse, then slipped the blouse back on and buttoned it up. All told, I don't think I was in that stall for much more than a minute before I slipped back out and headed for the mirror.

"I tell you, even though I was committed to going through with this, I admit I was taken aback by just how visible my breasts were through the blouse. Even in the subdued lighting of the restaurant, anybody who looked my way would get an eyeful. But when it came right down to it, it really didn't matter, nothing was going to keep me from obeying Derek's command.

"At that point the door opened and a woman entered. I grabbed my purse quickly and turned towards the door, making sure my back was towards her as I slid by and exited room.

"I tell you, Kara, you can't possibly imagine what it was like walking across that restaurant. I mean I was absolutely certain that everyone in the place was staring at my erect nipples as I made my way back to the booth.

"Derek saw me coming and rose to his feet, positioning himself so he'd be between me and the main part of the restaurant as I slid into the booth. But when I eased past him to take my seat he grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. Then he reached out with each hand and took hold of my nipples, pinching them through the blouse.

"'Nice and erect, I see,' he said with an approving smile. 'Just how I like them.'

"'Thank you,' I murmured lamely as my face turned eighteen shades of red. He released me then and allowed me to slide into the booth, with him following close behind.

"Just as we were settling in, our waitress approached.

"'You ready to order yet?' she asked, looking first at Derek, then turning her eyes towards me and flinching briefly as she took in the state of my dress. A long moment followed during which she looked me over carefully, with each passing second leaving me feeling more and more like some cheap tramp. Finally, she pulled her eyes off of me and turned back to Derek.

"'Our special today is a Turkey club with fries,' she said without batting an eyelash. 'You can substitute onion rings for an extra dollar.'

"Then, with the waitress watching his every move, Derek moved his hand to my thigh and slid it up my leg, not stopping until it was touching the bare skin above my nylons. 'That's perfect,' he smiled. 'We'll have two of those. And a couple more drinks, too.'

"It took a few seconds for our server to draw her eyes away from Derek's hand and back to his face. 'It'll be right up,' she said, giving him a knowing smile.

"Derek smiled back at her. 'Not too quickly, I hope.'

"As soon as the waitress left Derek turned back towards me, the remote control somehow already in his free hand. Without a word he removed his right hand from my thigh and took the remote from the left, then he turned slightly to the side, lowered his newly freed left hand to my leg and slid it up until it reached my pussy. Then he leaned in enough for me to feel his breath on my ear as he began lightly stroking my clit.

"I turned towards him and tried to look into his eyes, but found myself unable to keep my own eyes open as a soft moan slipped through my lips. That's when he turned on the egg again, low speed.

"I jumped slightly, opening my eyes instinctively and sliding my hand to his thigh while he kept up the pace with his fingers, flicking my clit gently and rubbing it softly. Then I eased my eyes closed again and allowed the pleasure to envelop me.

"I began squirming uneasily in my seat as young Derek kept up his assault, bringing me further and further under his spell. Then, as I edged ever nearer the point of no return, he suddenly switched the egg to high speed, dropped the remote onto the seat between us, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me hard against him, even as my body exploded in orgasm.

"But he wasn't finished.

"Releasing my hair, he slid his arm around my back and grabbed hold of my breast, squeezing it through my blouse as the egg continued to rock my pussy as another orgasm struck home. I hadn't even realized his other hand had left my clit until the egg suddenly went still. He then released my breast, withdrew his hand and slid away from me.

"'Get a hold of yourself,' he said quietly. 'Here comes dinner.'

"Well, Kara, I didn't get a hold of myself. In fact, I don't think I even moved from my slouched over position while the waitress placed our food on the table. I heard her and Derek exchange a few words before she left, but I had no idea what they said. I didn't really get my act together for another minute or so, by which time Derek was nearly halfway through his sandwich.

"Once I finally got my head straight I sat up, neatened myself and proceeded to eat my meal in silence."

Amy paused, reached for her glass and downed the remainder of her wine, while Kara followed suit.

"More?" Kara asked.

"No, thank you," replied Amy.

"If you don't mind my asking," Kara interjected, "why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're my friend, Kara. I could tell how turned on you were yesterday, just as I could tell how disgusted and ashamed of yourself you were by the way you went rushing from the house. I want you to understand that you're not alone, that you've done nothing to be ashamed of, and that it's okay to let lust run away with your mind once in awhile; in fact it's even healthy."

Kara pondered Amy's words for a moment, then responded. "I really appreciate your concern, Amy, and I promise I'll give it some thought."

"You sound like the story's over," Amy countered.

"Isn't it?"

"Oh no, girl. We're just getting started."

"But you've made your point already."

"Are you saying you find my story boring?" Amy queried in a teasing voice.

"No," Kara replied. "It's just that . . ."

"It's just nothing," Amy interjected. "Now shut up and listen." She paused then, eying Kara to see if she'd object. When she didn't, she continued the story.

"As soon as I finished my food Derek pulled a small plastic case from his backpack and set it on the table in front of me.

"'Take out the egg and put it in there,' he ordered. I obeyed without comment, pulling up my skirt, slipping the egg gingerly from my pussy, placing it in the case and closing the lid. Then, while I was straightening my skirt, Derek took the case and put it in his backpack.

"'I'm sure we'll be needing this again,' he said with a wry, smile.

"It was at that point that the waitress returned. 'Can I get you two anything else,' she asked, looking briefly at me before turning her attention to Derek.

"'No, we're fine,' he replied. 'Just the check, please.'

"The waitress smiled at Derek, shaking her head slowly. 'This one's on me, honey,' she said, giving Derek a small wink. And then, as she was sliding a small card onto the table in front of him, she added, 'here's my number, in case you're ever lonely.' And with that she turned and walked away.

"Derek watched her walk away for a second before turning back to me and holding out his right hand. 'I'll take the car keys, Mrs. Marshall. And don't forget to leave our waitress a good tip. I kinda liked her.'

"'Yes, sir,' I replied meekly. And then I thought of something. 'Sir, what about Warren?'

"Derek sniggered slightly. 'Nice of you to think about him. After all, he was your date tonight.'

"I found myself blushing involuntarily at his dig, but he ignored my brief discomfort and moved on quickly.

"'I don't think you'll be hearing from him anymore. Something about an anonymous e-mail; or so I've been told.' And that was all I ever got out of him on the subject.

"We got up to leave then, with me staying as close behind him as I could, not even daring to breath until we were safely out the front door.

"It was nearly dark by the time we finally made it outside. Derek took my hand and led me back to the car -- which as I said earlier was in the overflow parking lot behind the dumpster enclosure -- and led me to the passenger door. But when we got to the car, instead of opening the door for me, he spun me around and pressed my back against the car. Then he reached out and began unbuttoning my blouse."

"Right there?" Kara gasped. "In the parking lot?"

Amy nodded her head. "Yeah, right there. I admit, my first reaction was panic. I reached up, put my hands on his and was about to tell him to stop when I saw the look in his eyes, a look that said in no uncertain terms to either release his hands or face the consequences. I tell you, Kara, I was more than a bit panicked at the prospect of being exposed in a public parking lot, but I was also very much aroused by the events of the previous half-hour. I guess you already figured that it was the lust part that won out, as I drew my eyes away from his and quickly surveyed what little of the parking lot I could see. Not a sole or a car could be seen from where we stood, so I took a deep breath, dropped my hands to my sides and watched as he began unbuttoning the buttons, his hands moving slowly down my chest, one button at a time until they all were freed. Then he slid his hands onto my breasts and began caressing and squeezing my excited orbs.

"He continued massaging me for the better part of a minute, the grin on his face growing as he watched me slither against the side of the car as he worked my breasts. Finally, he spoke.

"'See how easy it is when you don't fight the inevitable, Mrs. Marshall?'

"I looked into his eyes, but before I could answer, he slid his hands to the top of my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. 'But now it's my turn.'"

"Did he . . ." Kara started to ask before stopping in mid-sentence, unable to bring herself to finish the question as memories of her own encounter with Derek flooded her mind.

"Yes, he did," Amy responded, knowing the question even though her friend had been unable to put it into words. And then she continued, describing in detail how the young man assaulted her mouth, just as he had Kara's.

"Once I was squatting before him he released me and moved his hands to his pants. He unhooked the belt, undid the button and lowered the zipper. Then he pushed the pants and underwear down to his knees, freeing a very excited and very hard cock.

"I let out a hungry sigh as my eyes feasted upon his manhood. But when I reached out to touch it, he pushed my hands away, instead grabbing a handful of my hair with his left hand while his right hand took hold of his cock. He held me firmly, my back pressed up against the side of the car. And then he stepped closer, bringing his engorged meat to my lips before moving his right hand to my head and slamming his meat into my mouth like it was his own personal pleasure device.

"Kara, I know a lot of women don't like sucking cock, but I love it. For me, there's no more powerful feeling than holding a man's cock or balls in your hands, or sliding your mouth up and down his meat while he squirms helplessly. But this was different. For the first time ever, I not only wasn't in control, I was totally helpless, my body pressed against my car while this kid pummeled my mouth, slamming his meat into me over and over while all I could do was cling desperately to his hips.

"When he came, he spewed more seed into my mouth than I could swallow, the excess slipping out the sides of my mouth and dribbling onto my chest, even as he continued pumping my mouth. When he finally finished, he eased himself from my mouth and backed away. As he pulled his pants upward and fastened his belt, I felt myself slip down the side of the car, my ass landing on the pavement with my legs spread wide, my skirt hiked up to my waist and my blouse hanging open.

"He stood over me for several seconds -- admiring his handiwork, I suppose -- before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a handkerchief. He leaned over, wiped the cum from my face and chest, and backed away.

"'Get in the car,' he said softly. 'We're leaving.'

"While he walked around the car, I struggled to my feet and slid into the car, and to be perfectly honest with you, that's the last thing I remember until he turned into my driveway."

Kara closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she drifted back to her own encounter with Derek and the face fucking he'd given her. What struck her most was not how eerily similar her face fucking was to Amy's, but how each woman had surrendered to her own lust in a nearly identical manner, allowing the young man total dominion over them. She allowed a small smile to creep across her face as she took another deep breath and opened her eyes, only to find Amy staring intently at her.

"It was like that for you, wasn't it?" Amy asked.

Kara nodded her head weakly. "Yes," she whispered.

"I thought so," Amy commented, "but since I was blindfolded I couldn't tell for certain."

Another long pause followed before Amy finally spoke. "Maybe I will have another glass of wine."

"Yeah," Kara said as she rose to her feet. "Me, too."

A couple of minutes passed while Kara opened a new bottle of Chardonnay and filled their glasses. After she returned to the table the two women each took a sip. Then Amy continued her story.

"He pulled into the garage, turned off the car and pressed the button to close the garage door. Leaving the keys in the ignition, he turned towards me and gave me a look that clearly said 'don't move.' Then he turned around and exited the car, moving towards the kitchen door to turn on the overhead light switch. Finally, he moved to the front of the car, looked me in the eyes and nodded his head.

"I took a deep breath, trying unsuccessfully to quiet the pounding in my chest, before finally finding the strength to open the door and slip out of the car. When I reached my feet and turned to face him, I noticed my blouse was pulled open so my left breast was uncovered. I made no move to cover it as I moved around the front fender of the car and took my position in front of him.

"For a moment he just stood there, looking at me. Then he placed his finger under my chin and lifted it upwards. 'Tell me, Mrs. Marshall,' he said. 'Who am I?'

"I had no doubt at all what the correct response was; I knew it as well as he did. After all, wasn't I standing in front of him with my blouse unbuttoned and my left tit hanging out? And hadn't he face-fucked me in a public parking lot just a few minutes previous? And what about the multiple orgasms he'd brought me to in the middle of the restaurant? Oh no, there was no longer the slightest doubt in my mind as to just who this young man was.

"'You are my Master,' I replied simply.

"He nodded his head, the slightest trace of a smile at the corner of his lips. Then he eased his hands to my shoulders and slid the blouse down my arms, kicking it aside when it reached the floor.

"Next, he took hold of my hips and pulled me closer, releasing me when I was nearly touching him. He slid his hands around my back and deftly released the button at the back of my skirt. Then he lowered the zipper and pushed the skirt over my hips and down to the floor.

"'And who are you?' he challenged.

"Again I had no doubt as to the answer; I was his slut-toy, and that's what I told him."

"'Very good,' he said. Then he lowered his eyes to the skirt that lay in a disheveled mess around my feet.

"'Kick it aside,' he said, watching with satisfaction as I obeyed without hesitation, stepping out of the garment and kicking it across the garage floor. And then he backed away a step and looked me over, taking his time as he examined my body, now naked but for my high-heel shoes and a pair of dirty and torn thigh-high nylons.

"'Sit down,' he said, nodding towards the hood of the car.

My heart jumped at his words, for I had no doubt where they were leading. I turned briefly towards the hood, repositioned my body appropriately and sat down.

"'Lay back,' he ordered, 'and spread your legs.'

"Again I quickly complied, spreading my legs wide enough to completely expose myself. He nodded his head. 'Very nice, Mrs. Marshall. Very nice, indeed.' And then he began removing his clothes, starting with the shirt, then kicking off his shoes and pulling off the socks, undoing his belt, releasing the snap on his pants and lowering the zipper. Finally he pushed his pants and underwear to the floor and stepped out of them.

"I tell you, Kara, I gasped out loud when he stood up before me in all his glory. I mean, this young man was easily the finest hunk of manhood I'd ever seen; but then you already know that, don't you?" Amy said teasingly. And when Kara blushed and turned away, Amy smiled, giggled just a bit and went on with her story.