Midlife Surrender Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers

"He moved towards me slowly, stopping when he reached the car directly between my legs. Then he took my right hand in his left, spread it out to the side and pinned it against the hood, before taking his cock in his right hand and guiding it towards my pussy. I jumped when he brushed his weapon across my puffy lips, then I moaned wantonly when he pulled it away. He repeated this tease several times, each time pushing me closer and closer to losing control until, finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"'Please don't tease me,' I moaned wantonly.

"But my pleading was met by a sly smile as he leaned closer and began tapping his meat lightly against my clit.

"'Oh, shit,' I gasped, my body jerking involuntarily in response to his mini attack. And then I looked into his eyes and began to beg.

"'Please, please fuck me now. I need it so baaaaaaadddddd!'

"With no further hesitation he slammed his meat into me, released his cock and grabbed my left hand, pinning it against the hood so he was effectively holding me prisoner beneath him. But I didn't care. I reached up with my legs, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him in even deeper.

"He began pumping his cock in and out of my pussy, over and over, and with such force that I nearly fainted as my body quickly went into orgasmic shock. "But he ignored my orgasm and kept right on going, pounding his meat into me as I continued to cry out. And he kept up the pressure until I finally felt his body go rigid mere seconds before he began unloading his sperm inside me. And still I gripped his waist with my legs, pulling him into me with all my strength.

"When he finally stopped pumping I lowered my legs and collapsed onto the hood, panting heavily, trying to regain my sanity.

"It took several moments for the fog in my head to clear, and when it did, there was Derek, standing above me with a shit-eating grin on his face and a cock that was covered with my juices -- and just as hard as it ever was.

"I tell you, Kara, I don't ever remember being as sated as I was then. I mean after the restaurant, the parking lot, and now the garage -- not to mention more orgasms than I could count -- I truly didn't think I could take anymore. So I looked up at my conqueror and shook my head weakly.

"'No more,' I pleaded. But he just shook his head and kept on grinning.

"'Mrs. Marshall,' he said in a voice that was barely more than a whisper. 'At the present time, I own your mouth and I own your pussy. And in another few minutes I intend to own your ass. Now, you're going to stand up, turn around, lean over the hood and assume the position. Then I'm going to fuck your ass 'til you can't stand up.' He hesitated just a moment. 'Now, is there anything about that that you don't understand?'

"I shook my head weakly, both my pussy and ass tingling at his words in spite of my state. 'No,' I managed to whisper.

"We both held our positions then; him standing there, looking down on me like a conqueror looks down on his vanquished victim, and me still splayed out atop the hood, staring up at my Master in utter submission. But the moment was short lived.

"'NOW!' he barked suddenly, startling me into motion.

"Kara, I wouldn't have believed I could move so fast. I mean one minute I was on my back, spread out atop the hood and the next I was in the prescribed position, bent over with my ass sticking out before him, knees shaking and heart pounding in my chest.

"He let me stay in that position for several moments, neither speaking nor making a move towards me. Finally, he reached out and brushed his hand lightly across my ass.

"'I must say, Mrs. Marshall,' he said, lifting his other hand to caress my other butt-cheek. 'You are proving to be a most acceptable slut-toy. Most acceptable indeed.'

"I shivered at his words, surprisingly pleased at the compliment. Then I shivered some more when he slid his fingers between my butt-cheeks, over my asshole and onto my pussy.

"He allowed his hand to linger there only a moment before withdrawing it. The next thing I knew that same hand was holding my hip firmly while his other hand guided his cock to my nether hole.

"'Oh, my God,' I whispered as he pressed his meat against me, pressing just hard enough for the head to peek inside my dark tunnel before he withdrew it. Then, an instant later, it was back, only this time it pressed harder against my rear entrance, the head actually slipping inside me before stopping. And this time he didn't withdraw, instead holding his position just inside me as I clenched my teeth, the sweat overtaking my body in spite of the chill that was running down my spine. He started easing himself further into me, then withdrawing slightly, repeating the process again and again, with each new incursion sinking him deeper and deeper until suddenly he lunged forward, ramming his meat all the way home as my body went rigid and a loud gasp escaped my lips. And then he bent over me, latched onto my breasts and began pounding his rock-hard boner into my ass.

"I know I screamed out -- in pleasure or pain, I'm not sure -- maybe both. I slid my hand underneath me, working my clit desperately as he went at me like an enraged animal. I came hard then, but still he came on, not letting up until I came yet again, this time with my legs giving out as I collapsed onto the hood of the car.

"He released my tits as I crumbled onto the hood, took a firm hold on my hips and began spewing his seed into my dirty hole while I lay beneath him, totally spent and barely conscious.

"Finally, after the last of his sperm was finally spent, he leaned forward, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up from the hood.

"'Now you officially belong to me, Mrs. Marshall; mouth, cunt and asshole,' he said in soft yet possessive voice.

"And that's the last thing I remember until I woke up in the middle of the night, still spread face down across the hood, with Derek nowhere in sight."

Amy paused then and reached for her wine, holding up her hand when Kara started to speak.

"I'm almost done." She lifted the glass to her lips, took a sip, set the glass down and started again.

"I took a brief moment to clear my head, then pushed myself slowly to my feet. The first thing I did was look at the clock hanging in the middle of the back wall. I was surprised to see it reading 2:00 AM. I briefly tried to replay the evenings timeline in my head to determine how long I'd been out, but quickly lost interest. I'd been out several hours at least, and that was all the answer I was capable of dealing with at the moment.

"I looked around the garage and saw my skirt lying in a spot of grease on the other side of the garage and my blouse scrunched up against the base of the work bench. My shoes, which I didn't remember taking off, were lying just beside the driver's side front tire.

"But I ignored them all, turning instead for the door into the kitchen.

"I entered the house and, without turning on any lights, made my way directly to the front staircase, then up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom. I didn't turn on a light until I entered the master bathroom, and then I nearly choked when I saw the sight that greeted me in the mirror.

"I tell you, Kara, I looked like nothing you've ever seen. My hair was a tangled mess, laced with dirt and even a small leaf. My nylons were mostly holes and runs that had somehow managed to stay attached to my legs, while the rest of my body seemed to be various shades of dirt streaked with dried sweat.

"I stared at myself in stunned disbelief for a moment, eventually managing a light chuckle. Then I turned off the light and left the room, not even caring how I looked as I pulled the bedspread and blanket off the bed, collapsed on top of the sheet and fell instantly to sleep."

The two women sat there, staring into each other's eyes for several moments before Kara shook her head and turned away.

"I don't know what to say," she said.

Amy reached into her purse and pulled out a card, sliding it in front of Kara. "Don't say anything," Amy replied. "Just call him. He's in town for two more weeks, then he's off to college."

"Call him?" Kara gasped. "But I can't . . ."

"Darn it, Kara, listen to me. You've experienced something most women don't even have the nerve to fantasize about; something that rocked your world; something you may never get the opportunity to experience again." She paused then, leaning closer to her friend. "Call him, Kara, If you don't, you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

Kara stared at the card, then lifted her head to face her friend. "Does he still think the only reason you're his slut-toy is because he's blackmailing you?"

Amy shook her head. "He's a lot of things, Kara, but he's not stupid. He figured that something wasn't right almost immediately. How did he put it? Oh, yeah. He said I was too far over the edge to be faking it."

Amy paused a moment, looking intently into her friend's eyes. "So, will you call him?

"I'll think about it," Kara replied, her voice cracking just a bit. "I promise." Amy reached across and squeezed her friend's hand. "Okay." Then she stood up, grabbed her purse and started for the front door, as Kara rose to her feet and followed.

When she reached the door, she hesitated, then turned slowly to face her friend. Then she took Kara's face between her hands, leaned forward and kissed her squarely on the lips.

"What was that?' Kara reacted, instinctively withdrawing a half step.

But Amy just smiled, giggling lightly. "What, you lick my pussy and I can't even give you a little kiss on the lips?"

And before the befuddled, red-faced Kara could respond, Amy was out the door and three steps down the walk.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

linkznut
linkznut
1,273 Followers