Midlife Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," she said, dipping in a mock curtsy with her index finger pressed under her chin. "Your wish is my command."

Stuart laughed. "And you'd better not forget it," he rebutted, picking a wadded piece of paper up from the desk and tossing it at her playfully.

Amy giggled lightly as she dodged the paper, then made her way to where her clothes lay. "I seem to be missing my panties and nylons, Master," she teased sweetly.

"Call it a trade," Stuart responded, chuckling lightly as he pointed to a table behind the counter upon which three shoe boxes sat; two containing the pairs she'd previously tried on, the other containing her own shoes. "Your panties and nylons for the two pairs of shoes."

Amy looked at shoes, then back at Stuart. "And the boots?"

Stuart stopped what he was doing and looked up. "Those are yours," he said simply. "You earned them."

With a large smile on her face, Amy slid up behind Stuart and wrapped her arms around him, pulling her naked body firmly against him. "Thank you, Master," she cooed.

Stuart allowed the hug to last a few seconds, then straightened up and pushed her away. "Now, if you don't get dressed and let me finish my work, we'll never make it to the party."

"Party," Amy beamed. "I love parties."

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.