Midlife Surrender Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,274 Followers

Silence ruled the room as the three people stared at each other. It was Stuart who finally broke the quiet, nearly twenty seconds after his mother had risen.

"I think you'd better leave now," he said quietly, using all the self-control he could muster to counteract the nearly overwhelming emotions and desires that were coursing through his veins. "We'll talk in the morning."

It took a moment for the fact that her son had just dismissed her to register with Pamela, but when it did, it wasn't relief that her ordeal was finally over that swept over her, rather it was a strange, unexpected feeling of emptiness. She struggled briefly to deal with the feeling, before finally managing to gather enough of her wits to realize that Stuart was right -- she needed to leave, and she needed to leave now.

Still, she couldn't deny the unexpected feeling of remorse as she nodded her head weakly before turning to gather her clothes. Less than two minutes later, the hastily dressed woman took one final look at her son and her still naked best friend, then turned for the door. Ten minutes later she was home, and forty-five minutes after that she was throwing her hastily packed suitcase into the trunk of her car.

**********

As always, your comments and suggestions are most welcome.

linkznut
linkznut
1,274 Followers