Midnight At The Lake

Story Info
Clandestinely playful lovers or mischievous D/s lovers.
5.1k words
4.47
27.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezebelle smiled with pleasure and delight as she was spending her vacation with Master Aristede. Master Aristede was a Dominant lover and friend. They had been chatting via the phone and Internet for some time when he offered to pay her airfare to Indiana. She gladly accepted his offer.

Now they would be able to enjoy each other's company in every way a Master and pet could. There was hope in her heart that these days would be very interesting and wonderful.

She was going to be his submissive for ten days to learn what it would be like to be with a Master and finally submit completely to one man. This would be the first time that Jezebelle would be a submissive in person with any man, instead of using the phone or Internet. This would be different, since it would be twenty-four hours a day instead of just a few hours at a time. There would be a major difference which she hoped she could handle.

Master Aristede knew her lack of one-on-one experience, and promised to her training. The first few days were full of testing and disciplinary actions, learning what he was like as a Dom, plus learning to respond to his commands.

*************

Jezebelle was to prepare the Jacuzzi for Master Aristede, who always enjoyed a good soaking after his morning walk in the woods behind the house. The Jacuzzi was in a large room with a steam room, massage table, shower, and large television with DVD player. From this room, a doorway led to the exercise, pool and play rooms.

First she prepared the tub by heating it up, getting the necessary robe, towels and other miscellaneous items. Next she noticed Master Aristede adjusting the timers as she placed the items on the first tray by the tub, while on the second placed his snacks.

He sat on the leather bench to remove his sneakers, while she moved behind him to help with removing his polo shirt. Wiggling her body against his back, she pulled the shirt tale out of his pants. Out came the shirt tale with her fingers inching to the bottom in order to pull it over his muscular torso.

Up went his arms as the shirt was pulled off his head. Her fingers brushed against the back of his arms and hands, sending waves of bliss down to vulnerable womanhood. She could feel some of her juices beginning to flow between her inner lips.

Another shiver of happiness shot through her when his long curly hair tickled her aroused nipples. Without realizing it her breasts surrounded his curly head of dark hair.

Her fingers started to make swirling designs down his back as he stood up before she unbuckled his belt to open his zipper. Her fingers moved under his waistband to the sides of his body. Down went his briefs and pants in one swift movement.

As the pants reached his ankles, he lifted his leg one at time for her to take the stripped away cloths. She picked up the cloths to put them in the hamper, as Master Aristede went to shower off before getting in to the Jacuzzi.

She followed him into the tub but walked around the tub on the seat to encircle the tub. Once by the refreshments she sat down on the back of the tub wall with her legs spread wide open, waiting for him to sit down.

It was view of beauty for him to admire before sitting down. He sat between her open legs, resting his head against her belly. The base of his curly hair tickled her throbbing lips as he made himself comfortable.

Jezebelle moaned in need, for more than just his hair to that was electrifying her. Oh how she would love for his tongue, his fingers, or better yet his cock to follow his hair as stimulators on her swollen lips.

He chuckled to himself, listening to her mews of arousal. She desired sexual pleasures, but she was learning that he controlled that part of her now.

What enjoyment her fingers could give when she massaged his tight shoulders. Between her fingers and the hot water, he just relaxed there for some time. Her fingers never stopped moving, massaging his neck, shoulders and head.

Master Aristede stopped her fingers when he took hold of wrist to pull her into the water with him. In the Jacuzzi, the two of them relaxed in each other's arms. They cuddled, kissed, while Master Aristede teased her under the water. Playfully she would try to escape his magical fingers, only to be caught in his legs. What legs they were! Strong, powerful and always able pull her back to his chest. She could never escape once in his grip, of course, she never wanted to either.

She was allowed to take a relaxing soak with Master Aristede for a while longer before dressing for the evening. Before either of them knew it, they were asleep in each other's arms as the water became cool. He woke up first and got out of the tub to head for the bedroom after turning the Jacuzzi on for another half an hour. The view of her sleeping in the tub was delicious to see, a look of beauty and satisfaction.

*************

Master Aristede and Jezebelle cuddled in the back row of the theater during the movie. His hands roamed freely over her body while he listened to her soft moans in his ear. He enjoyed her wiggling at his touch and desired to taunt her unmercifully. Every time her body wiggled next to his, his own manly desires grew, causing his pants to get tighter by the moment. He planned to torment her until she was more than ready to give him anything and everything this evening.

They sat down to eat about nine in the evening. After the movie, they went to a local seafood restaurant. During their meal, they discussed a variety of things including the movie they had just seen.

While waiting for their dinners to arrive, they enjoyed a couple of drinks. Jezebelle looked around the beautiful restaurant to see all the people enjoying each others company. She wondered if there were any other couples like them treasuring each other.

She spotted a couple across the way having some veggies and dip. The man was having it in a very unusual manner, almost as if they were Master and submissive. That's when she realized there were many more couples like that.

"Yes, my pet, this is a restaurant for Masters to enjoy their submissive openly in a public atmosphere. They offer this convenience one night a week, catering to this special clientele," Master Aristede advised seeing the surprised look on her face.

She looked at him with some surprise, but not shock. That's when his hand snaked around her neck to open the first few buttons of her blouse to reveal her beautiful cleavage. The fingers of his other hand covered the inviting valley with dip; just before his tongue reached in to take a delicious lick at his appetizing delicacies.

"Oh my," she cooed from the delight he was giving her. For a short moment she felt a little embarrassed just before, her willingness to give herself to him washed over her mind.

As her mind was reeling in untold pleasures, his hand squeezed the top of her thigh under the table making her wiggle with delight. Besides the leg squeezing, he would turn the remote control vibrator on again. It was nested inside of her moist love nest.

He had used the remote during the movie, which made her squirm beside him even more. He could see the longing with wantonness growing in her eyes, which he could not see during the movies. He could feel her excitement growing with each breath she took.

Jezebelle took her shoe off in order for her toes to playful rub up and down his leg under his pants. After a time, she pulled her toes out to move them up to his crotch to play with his slowly growing hardness. Her toes dug in a little deeper into his balls when the vibrating eggs inside of her craving womanhood brought her to the edge of yet another orgasm.

There was a look of total pleasure in his eyes when her toes dug in their deepest. He knew she was near the edge once again. The pressure from her toes was not painful to him; in fact, it tickled his increasing desire to continue the game he was playing.

After dinner, Jezebelle still in a half dazed state of mind, walked out to his car with their arms around each other's waists. She was too weak to walk by herself. She needed support. Her frame of mind was very willing and submissive, which would make the rest of their evening amazingly sweet for both of them.

Now in his car with all the windows and moon roof open, the air was comfortably cool.

Master Aristede watched her reclining in the passenger seat with her hand out the window with the wind blowing through her open fingers. He reached over to caress her soft blonde hair.

Jezebelle moaned at his gentle touched while leaning her head into the palm of his hand. Her left hand reached over to run her fingertips up and down his leg. Oh how she enjoyed these tender moments between them.

He leaned over to pull her closer for a kiss as their car seemed caught in traffic jam. He put the car in park, as he pulled her closer to him, releasing the seat belt. Her fingers moved to get lost in his curly hair. The kiss deepened as his lips enveloped hers, with his tongue moving passed her lips. Their tongues played in ecstasy as she submitted even further to him then she already was.

As the kiss ended, her head fall on his shoulder, sleepy, dazed, not sure what was happening to her. She felt his shoulder shifting under her head as the car rolled forward a few yards at a time.

Once the traffic cleared, she was told to get back in her seat and put the seat belt back on. Her mind was swimming in total rapture at the gentle touch of Master Aristede.

Jezebelle had come to trust this man and she did not know where they were going nor did she really care. Before she was aware of anything, he had turned off the engine with the car under some trees in the bright moonlight.

He was getting out of the car when her mind realized what was going on. They both got out carrying a blanket and basket with some Sangria, crackers and cheese down to the beach. She laid the blanket out on the beach close to the tree line with a beautiful view of the lake. When they sat on the blanket, Master Aristede removed the chilled bottle of Sangria and two glasses from the basket. She held the glasses for him to fill.

"Look how the moon reflects on the ripples of the water. The lake is beautiful in the moon light," she observed.

"Yes, it is beautiful. This is a private beach, so we won't be disturbed," he agreed as he took his glass from her hand.

Jezebelle looked around the lake to see only a few houses mixed among the trees that surrounded the lake. "It looks so peaceful," she commented as his hand wandered across her back to bring her closer to him.

At a distance, they could hear the town clock chiming in the background as it broke through the silence of the evening. She counted the chimes and when the clock struck twelve his lips were upon hers with light passionate kiss.

"Oh that's so sweet," he said when the kiss broke.

He smiled over at her, watching the moonlight glistening off her hair. He sighed contentedly as he leaned back on the blanket on one arm while sipping the wine.

After they finished their glasses of wine with some crackers with cheese, they laid back on the blanket in each other's arms. Her hand caressed his chest with her head rested on his shoulder. His hand brushed over her arm softly in circles. In the background the crickets were singing their song along with their soft moans of Master and his pet.

"An amazing night, isn't it?" Master Aristede asked.

"Absolutely, it's very comfortable with a cool breeze coming off the lake," she replied with a delightful voice and a dreamy quality in her eyes.

As she lay on the blanket, the wine started to make her much dizzier and submissive to his touch. Jezebelle saw a glint in Master Aristede's eyes with her deep cleavage looming before him.

He watched the curves in the brilliant moonlight rise and fall with each breath she took. There was a stirring in his pants as his cock came engorged with the desire to make love vigorously alive. He rolled onto his side before sliding his hand over the curve of her silky white breasts.

At the soft touch of his fingers, she writhed with a moan of pleasure that came from deep in her throat, "Mmmmmm."

His fingers slowly explored the silky skin under the blouse moving slowly under the white lacy bra. "Your skin is so smooth," he whispered to her as his fingers swept over her skin, with a light tickle, more intimate than anything else. "You are beautiful . . ." he said sweetly as he moved closer to kiss her neck.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh yes, Sir that is wonderful," she crooned quietly as her hands moved around his broad shoulder to embrace him.

Master Aristede's fingers slid across the inside of her thighs, avoiding the heat between her legs, provoking her gently. His other hand moved to trace slow circles around her left nipple touching the areolas. He brushed his teeth against her neck lightly to kiss her again on the neck hungrily, gently marking her.

"Oh Sir, that is so wonderful," she cooed, as her hands moved down the front of his shirt. Her hand purposely paused over each button, unfastening them one by one to reveal his muscularly tanned chest. She could not wait to run her fingers all through his chest hair.

Master Aristede tugged sharply at his shirt as the last button popped away. Once his shirt revealed his chest, his small nipples tightened from the cool air. He smiled tenderly as he rolled totally onto his back while he watched as her fingers danced across his chest. Her body shifted as he rolled with her in his embrace.

Once she adjusted to her new position, her head moved to his nipples to lick them, tease them with her tongue and teeth. He moaned while stroking her back.

"No one has ever touched me like that before," he said, his eyes were wide with surprise. "Yes . . ." he hissed as his hands roamed smoothly and swiftly over the warmth of her skin. With the edge of her blouse in his fingers he pulled it out of her skirt.

Her lips slowly travel across his chest leaving little kisses in a wake to the other nipple. The taste of his skin was delicious, "Mmmmm, tasty," she moaned between her licking kisses.

Master Aristede inhaled softly, since this submissive was the first to pay this much attention to his chest. He was pleased, very pleased to be with her. He smiled into her eyes as he raised her lips to his. The kiss was deep and passionate when the hooks opened, freeing her breasts inside her blouse.

As the kiss ended, Jezebelle slowly inched her way up into a kneeling position. Once she was sitting on her heels, she started to lift the blouse and bra off her body. She felt his hands embrace both breast as the blouse went over her head.

"OHHH yes, Sir. Mmmmmmmm," she moaned. As the blouse fell to the sand, she looked down into his dominant dark eyes with a smile.

A smile grew on his lips as her perfectly voluptuous breasts revealed themselves causing him to gasp when he saw them. "Pretty, pretty girl... Mmmmmmm . . ." he commented as his fingers squeezed and pulled on the nipples. Master Aristede leaned forward, with his mouth pressed against her belly. He nibbled his way up, past her navel, to her breasts, to swirl his tongue around her nipple.

"Aaaahhhh yesssssss," she said as she rolled her head back arching her breasts arched closer to his demanding mouth and tongue.

She liked surrendering herself to this man, this Master for the past few days and tonight it was so easy to enjoy the loving caresses he was rewarding her. With his left hand supporting her back, he took her nipple deeper into his mouth until he began suckling it hungrily. The playing continued with his right hand over the other breast.

"Mmmmmmmmm yes," she moaned loudly.

Master Aristede kissed her breast slowly before crossing over her cleavage to the other hardening nipple. He smiled possessively at her as she sparkled in the moonlight from his trail of wet kisses across her naked breasts.

"Oh yes," she moaned in a very high pitched whimper as he carefully laid her down on the blanket. Her hands rose to run her fingers through his hair allowing the strands to curl around her fingers.

He moaned in fascination as his right hand slipped down to her waist to undo the button and zipper, discovering that the skirt had twisted on her body moving the side zipper over her tummy. Playfully he tugged on the zipper to open it.

"Do you want me, baby?" he asked.

"Oh, yes . . . Yes . . . I do, my Sweet Sir" she replied in a sexual haze.

He gave the zipper a final tug to let it open enough for him to see her belly button with white lacy panties under the skirt. Smiling at what he saw before pushing her skirt down slowly over her raised hips, he stopped to stare at her covered love canal and revealing lips showing on each side of the panty crotch. Then completely removing the skirt, he slid the panty clothe aside and touched her lips to discover just how wantonly wet she was. This caused her to writhe further at his touch.

"My very horny little pet. . ." he whispered, licking her juices clean from his fingertips. His fingers traced her exposed lips gently causing her hips to rise to meet his playful hand.

Jezebelle's hands reached towards his waistline as he knelt over her. She sat up just enough to undo his belt buckle to pull it through the loops. The belt twisted in her fingers as she lay back down. She heard his voice, so close, yet so far away, her mind was swimming in the enchantment with moonlit night.

She wiggled under his teasing fingers; he stopped just short of her orgasm to remove her panties. She lay totally naked before his gaze under the dazzling moonlight. She squirmed in total pleasure as his eyes inspected over every inch of her body. He lay down next to her, to continue his fun of bring her closer to orgasm, not letting her have what she craved so desperately.

He smiled at her as she moaned from the sweet sensation her body underwent as his finger swirled around her clit. "You make me wish I brought a condom," he whispered in her ear.

"Ha ha, you are joking?" she looked very concerned, "Aren't you, Sir? Are you sure you don't have one in your wallet, Sir?" she says with just a touch of panic.

"Positive . . ." he purred, slipping a finger inside of her love center, arousing her further. He continued to play as she trembled under his playful hands. 'Ah ah' he heard as his fingers slip into her passageway to remove the vibrator eggs with which he had teased her off and on all evening.

"Oh Sir, please take me. PLEASE!!!!!!" she pleaded closing legs around his hand tightly as his fingers pulled the eggs out of her. She had a look of true lust as she begged to have the full pleasure that only he could give her.

He continued to smile as he pulled his nine-inch erection out of his pants. "No condom?" he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

He then shifted his body between her legs with the head of his cock positioned to manipulate her entrance. It pushed in slowly trying to get past the engorged lips that blocked the way.

"Mmmmmmmmm, so tight . . ." he said once he had entered the warm wet silky cavern of untold ecstasy.

As he touched one of her legs slowly with his hand it influenced her to lift the legs over his hips. His thrusts were even as they went deeper, harder but still gently to prepare her for what would be next.

Mmm . . . You're so pleasurable . . ." he said in a deep throated voice.

"Yes, Sir," she moaned a reply.

"Wet . . . tight . . . and mine. All mine," he commented in his Mastery's mode.

"Yes, Sir," she purred in a moan to her Master.

She was full of his hardness that slowly began to increase its rhythm within her hot silky cavern. She wanted him to make her cum and cum. The stream of pure erotic pleasures all night was more then she could stand. Oh, how she needed that orgasm. Not only did she desperately need an orgasm, she wanted to give him the best orgasm of his life.

12