Midnight at the Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

It was a question he quickly got the impression that he wouldn't have long to wait for an answer to. Jackie climbed on top of him in the chair, her still covered bottom grinding against his exposed cock.

Taking hold of the back of his head, she pressed it tight against her breasts, massaging his cheeks with the soft flesh. It wasn't long before one of her thick nipples found its way into Ethan's eager mouth. As it did, he sucked on it greedily.

"Oh yes, baby," she cooed as his tongue played with her hard nipple. "Suck it, suck it hard."

Keeping time with the movements of his mouth and tongue as he moved from one breast to the other, then back once more, Jackie maintained his erection with the motion of her ass. The only thing that could make it better, the young man thought, would be if she were totally naked while she did it.

A consideration Jackie seemed to consider as well as she slid off his lap and with an erotic wiggle, slid down her slacks and panties. Ethan's eyes dropped down to gaze between her legs, marveling at the immense patch of mostly gray hair situated there. Her slip on shoes quickly followed her pants, leaving her totally nude.

"Strip for me baby," she said as she took a long step back. "Show Mama what you got."

Her use of the phrase reminded Ethan that Jackie was actually older than his mother. Somehow, at this moment it didn't seem to matter a damn. Not even Peggy Dean on her most willing night had ever gotten him this hot.

Ethan stripped as erotically as he could, trying to make it slow and sweet. A far cry from the norm when he was trying to get his pants off as fast as he could so he could get it into a girl before she changed her mind.

Jackie seemed to appreciate his efforts as she leaned back against a cabinet and played with her own body. One hand caressed her breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing the fleshy mounds around them. Her other hand was down between her legs, where two fingers disappeared within her gray bush.

"Play with your cock for me," she said, "get it all rock hard."

Ethan doubted it was possible to get it any harder, but he stood there and began to pump it anyway. The thick residue of oil her hands had left there helped his efforts.

Jackie's tongue caressed her mouth in anticipation as she watched his manhood slide in and out of Ethan's hand. It was only the second time he had ever jerked off with someone else watching. The first had been one night when he was sixteen and he and Buddy Jordan had compared techniques. Afterwards, they both had felt so awkward at having watched the other play with themselves that they never discussed it ever again.

Jackie stopped her self-pleasuring and stepped closer to the younger man. She replaced his hand with her own and pumped his cock a few times on her own. Then she dropped down to her knees and replaced her hand with her mouth.

"Fuck!" Ethan wanted to scream as he suddenly felt himself the recipient of thirty years of experience.

Jackie was like a starving woman suddenly presented with a gourmet meal, devouring it again and again. Ethan wasn't the most endowed kid in his class but he'd always felt he was in the top ten. A fact that seemed to belittle itself as she deep throated him without effort.

With one hand she continued to pump his cock, speeding him on the way to orgasm. Then with the other, she took a tight grip around the base of his shaft, effectively impeding that same climax.

Ethan's legs felt week as his entire body seemed to be drawn into her mouth. Lesser girls had caused him to explode long before this and he couldn't believe he had lasted this long.

Of course the answer to that was that Jackie had taken control of his body in a way he had never imagined. All he knew was that the level of pleasure he was experiencing increased by the second.

The same experience that let her guide Ethan to a new level of euphoria soon told Jackie that even with her help he couldn't hold back much longer. Releasing her restrictive hold, she doubled the movement of his cock in and out of her mouth until she felt his body shudder. Then she buried his cock as deep in her mouth as she could, just as a torrid of hot whiteness erupted into her throat.

With both hands against his ass, she held him in place as his manhood pulsed a few more times. Until finally there was no more for him to give. It had been an impressive reward for her efforts, taking almost four bursts for his hard cock to completely drain.

That was the second best thing she loved about young men. The first was of course that is wouldn't be too long before he would be ready to go at it again.

Letting his now semi-rigid member slip from her mouth, Jackie rose up from the floor. She kissed him passionately, giving him a taste of both his climax and the passion it had ignited within her. She slid his hand between her legs and used it to rub her pussy. He got the hint and began to do it on his own.

Their bodies pressed together, they continued to kiss and play with the other. Ethan knew that the wetness spread across his hand was just a preview of what was still to come.

"How are you at eating pussy?" Jackie asked between kisses.

"Not very good," Ethan replied, figuring that honestly definitely was the best policy right now.

Like almost all of his friends, going down on a woman was something Ethan thought you did for the shortest possible amount of time. Just enough to give the impression you cared and then to get your cock in there were it belonged. No sooner as he made his admission, he realized that the woman in his arms wasn't the type to accept that opinion.

"Well we'll fix that soon enough," Jackie said as if to confirm his realization.

"Let's go into the bedroom where it's more comfortable," she added as she took him in hand and practically pulled him along.

Jackie's bedroom was as small as the rest of the apartment and in just as much disarray. Still, the bed was large enough for two and comfortable as well. More than that they didn't need.

She spread Ethan out on the bed, then climbed next to him. Running a hand up his leg, her fingers brushed against his balls and then gave his semi-erect cock a playful tug. If she was any judge of it, he'd be ready for round two in a very short time. No hurry though, there were other games to play.

Lifting herself up so that she could straddle Ethan on all fours, Jackie began to kiss various parts of his body. She started with a kiss on the head of his cock, joking that it was the tastiest part. Then she worked her way up his chest, alternating between kisses, soft licks and gentle bites as she moved.

"Just close your eyes and enjoy it," she said as she moved up on the bed another few inches.

Ethan did as he was told, enjoying the tickle of her talented fingers as they crisscrossed his chest. Followed right away by her tongue as it played with his smaller but no less sensitive nipples. It never occurred to him that a woman could play with and suck on them as well.

Jackie reached the headboard and lifted her hands to brace herself against it. Her kneeling legs rested along both sides of Ethan's head, giving him the clearest view of her gray and white framed sex. The strong aroma of her arousal flooded his senses.

"Just relax and start off slow," Jackie said as she lowered herself to give him access.

It this had been Peggy or one of the other girls he'd previously been intimate with, Ethan was sure he'd feel a lot more intimidated that he did. With the moment of truth at hand, the eighteen-year-old found that his desire to please Jackie far outweighed any sense of trepidation.

"Mmmmm" Jackie moaned as her young lover pressed his tongue past the damp bush that guarded her sex and managed to if only by accident, brush against her most sensitive of spots.

His lucky discovery encouraged him further as he continued to explore that area. Sliding one of his hands up the small gap between their bodies, he used it to part the folds of her pussy lips and gain better access.

While his experience was quite limited, he did have a general idea what to do. Jackie was patient and understanding, gently correcting his errors and guiding him in the right direction.

Ethan proved himself a quick study as Jackie was soon able to close her eyes and let her body enjoy his attentions. After a little while, the young man found himself asking what the big deal had been in doing this in the first place.

He continued to apply the mini lessons he had just received, adding to them what he knew from books and the occasional porn film he got to see. If he wasn't doing it exactly right, Jackie didn't seem to be of a mind to complain. In fact, no matter what he tried, she seemed only to spur him on for more.

"Oh yeah, baby," Jackie called out as she pressed her pussy against Ethan's mouth, rocking her body back and forth. "Deeper, push your tongue in deeper."

But she knew his tongue had reached its limit and a glance back over her shoulder told her that there was something else now available with a greater reach. Pushing upward with her legs, she began to reverse the journey down Ethan's body.

Reaching his midsection, she reached behind her back and took hold of his cock. Holding it steady and upright, she lowered herself onto it, sliding down it's length.

"Oooooh" Ethan moaned as he felt her sugar walls wrap around his cock.

An even louder moan filled the air as the white haired woman began to glide up and down his manhood, quickly establishing a rhythm. A rhythm that translated into a new set of ever increasing delights.

Delights shared by Jackie as she too began to mix heavy breaths with increasingly loud moans. Her body quickly became in tune with the one less than half her age beneath. A difference that now seemed so unimportant as to be totally forgotten. All that mattered was the rising tides building within both of them.

Ethan had added his own energies to the effort, timing his thrusts into her with her downward motions. Unlike before, there was no restraining hand to delay his climax, so it wasn't long before he found himself filling her with his essence.

"Oooohhhh Shhiitttt!!" Ethan cried out as he exploded, positive that Jackie was nowhere near her own climax.

For the first time since he'd lost his virginity, Ethan felt guilty at having left a woman unsatisfied. He tried to continue his thrusts, but there were limits even to the endurance of youth.

"I'm sorry," Ethan said as Jackie rolled off him and lay next to his sweat covered body.

"What are you sorry about?" she asked.

"I didn't make you come."

"No, you didn't," she answered honestly, "but it wasn't for any lack of effort on your part. There's no reason for you to feel sorry. I had a good time, as I know that you did."

Ethan didn't seem to buy into her answer. The look on his face remained unchanged.

"Have you always made a girl come?" she asked.

"No,"

"Well then, do you always feel this guilty about it?" she inquired.

"No," he repeated.

"Well then maybe you've learned something."

"I think I've learned a lot," Ethan added.

"And ..."

"And I think I still have a lot to learn," he admitted.

"And how do you learn?" Jackie asked.

"By listening to people who have more experience?" Ethan asked.

"Is that a question or an answer?" came the reply.

"I guess it should be an answer." "Now you've learned something even more important," Jackie smiled.

She held him close to her and kissed him softly on the lips. Their bodies still interlocked, they slept for a few hours before waking to both the first light and a renewed manhood between Ethan's legs.

This time, he had no reason to feel guilty afterwards.

*

*

*

The next Friday, Ethan sat in his father's office in the back of the original home of Mad Bob's Electronics and Appliances. Mad Bob, of course, had been his grandfather, Robert Ethan Connor. He had started the business after the Korean War. Some of the artifacts that filled the walls of the small office dated back to those years, while his father had put others up. The most recent of which was a large photo of the two of them at Ethan's high school graduation. Now that he had given in to what seemed to be the inevitable, Ethan wondered if he would one day be adding to the collection.

The door opened and his father stepped in, his arms carrying the pile of papers he never seemed to get rid of. Despite their recent conflict, Ethan loved his father and their relationship had changed considerably since he had, in his father's words, finally come to his senses. He was sure, however, that his Dad would be shocked as to how he finally decided to look at the situation from the elder Connor's point of view. So he had left that part out.

He wished he could've told Jackie how it had turned out. He had gone back to her apartment during the week, but her landlord said she'd moved out two days before. He was understandably reluctant to give out any information about his long time tenant to some kid he didn't know. So Ethan had left his name and number, asking that he give it to her if she came back to check on mail or anything. So far he hadn't heard a word.

It wasn't just the missed chance for a possible repeat performance that he regretted. Even though he knew that his one night with Jackie would be the standard by which he measured future sexual encounters. No, it was that he had truly learned something about the value of taking someone else's advice. As corny as that might sound, he wanted to thank her.

"I guess you think your old man is a real son of a bitch at times," Roger Connor said as he dropped down into his seat behind the desk, "but I think you're going to find that I can be a nice guy too."

Ethan just nodded his head noncommittally. Now, after making peace between the two of them, he didn't want to say the wrong thing and have his head handed to him in a basket.

"Now your grandfather, he could be a real bastard," Roger continued, "at least when it came to the business. Hopefully I learned some of the things I shouldn't do from his example."

Now Ethan was really paying attention. It was rare that his father admitted that he wasn't always right.

"One of the things I think your grandfather did wrong, was to have me work for him right off the bat ..."

Ethan's heart jumped. Was he being let off the hook?

"Of course since we only had the one store back then, there really wasn't any other choice," his father continued, dashing that brief hope. "Boy do I remember the arguments we had back then, some of them got really out of hand. It seemed to me like he was always on my case."

"Just like the way I feel," Ethan thought, surprised at this side of his Dad.

"That's why I think it'll work out better for everyone concerned if you work at the new store we just opened over on the west side. That way you'd have your own space and we won't get on each other's nerves."

"That's great, Dad," Ethan said, thinking that this all might not turn out as bad as he feared.

"Well I can't take the credit for the idea though," Roger admitted. "I was having dinner with the new store manager the other night and J.T. suggested it when I mentioned that you were finally coming to work for me. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made."

Ethan hadn't yet met the latest addition to the growing Mad Bob family, but he felt that he already owed his future boss a big one.

"I'll have to thank him when I start there on Monday," the teenager said with relief.

Roger Connor smiled, pleased that he had made the right decision. Still it wouldn't do for his son to think he was getting a free ride.

"Just don't think you're going to be getting any special treatment over there. J.T. isn't the type to take nonsense from anyone and I've already said to toss your ass out on the street if you don't carry your own weight."

Now it was Ethan's turn to smile. This was the Dad he knew and loved.

"Don't worry Dad, I'll make you proud."

"You better," he answered with mock seriousness. "Because I ..."

Roger was cut off in mid-sentence by a knock at the door, which then swung open.

"Roger, I just wanted to drop off these figures and your secretary must've already gone out to lunch," the white haired woman in blue said as she stepped into the office. "Oh, excuse me," she added when she saw that Roger wasn't alone."

"No, this is perfect," Roger said as he turned from the new arrival to his son. "Ethan, meet your new boss. J.T., this is my son."

Ethan turned to thank the person who had unknowingly gotten him out of a tight spot. Unfortunately, his words of thanks didn't come as his mouth dropped open in shock.

"J.T. Rutherford," the fiftyish woman said as she held out her hand. "It's nice to finally meet you. Your father shows off your picture every time I come by."

"J.T.?" Ethan asked.

"Well actually, my parents named me Jacqueline Theresa," she smiled, "but most of my friends call me J.T. or Jackie, it's a lot easier."

"I was just telling Ethan here that I expect him to toe the line when he starts working for you next week," Roger said. "That you don't have to take any crap from him just because his family name happens to be Connor."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that, Roger," she said as she ran her hand through her short white hair. "I can just tell that he's the type of young man who listens to orders and eager to learn."

Roger gave the both of them one of those "My son?" looks of disbelief.

"In fact," she continued, "I bet if I asked him, he'd be happy to come over to my new apartment this weekend and help me get settled in. I still have a lot of boxes to unpack."

"Well son?" Roger asked as he remembered that Ethan had stated that he owed his new boss and curious as to how serious his son was about making a good first impression.

"Sure, I'd be happy to," Ethan replied as he finally regained the rest of his composure.

"See, I told you I could just tell about him, Roger," Jackie said.

"Well if you find anything else that needs doing, you be sure to mention it to him," Roger concluded. "A little hard work would do him good."

"Oh don't you worry," Jackie positively beamed as she placed a hand on Ethan's shoulder. "I'm sure our newest employee and I are going to get along famously. Aren't we, Ethan?"

"Yes Ma'am," was his soft spoken but eager reply.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers
12