Midnight Bowling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

"Yes," Betsy answered.

"Good, I'll see you all in there later." Carol stood. "Do you want to buy a raffle ticket for $5?"

Mathew already had his money out.

"Sure, so what do we win....money?" Allan asked.

"It's better than money," Alice giggled. "Which ever couple wins gets to be pleasured for 15 minutes by everyone from the opposite sex."

"Can I buy two?" Allan joked.

"Nope, just one ticket per couple. The money goes into paying for our Christmas party."

"Thanks, I hope you win," Carol grinned as she wrote their names on the tickets.

"Me too."

It was Mathews turn to bowl. Allan moved next to his wife.

"The lounge?"

"Is it OK?" Betsy whispered.

"Yes," he replied. "Definitely yes."

"A TURKEY BABY!" Mathew screamed after getting this third strike in a row.

"Shit," Allan said knowing that they were getting blown away in the second game. He walked by Mathew knowing that he was going to keep working on Betsy which was causing her bowling to go to hell.

Betsy sighed and leaned back when he returned figuring he was going to again massage her breasts. But, after picking up the bottom of her shirt he instead unsnapped her jeans.

She turned to look into his eyes as she heard and felt her zipper being lowered. "Oh God," she thought when his fingers pulled out the front of her white panties and moved underneath. "OH MATHEW!" She cried when he touched her bare clitoris for the first time.

Allan was in the middle of his backswing when she screamed. Luckily he managed to hold up without moving over the foul line. He turned to see Mathew's hand down the front of his wife's jeans that were open showing her panties. He stared at the hand moving up and down knowing he was finger-fucking her deeply.

Betsy's body was almost straight as she lifted her hips and legs outward giving him more access to her dripping sex. Her hands moved around his neck for support as he pumped two fingers in and out of her. "OH YES!"

Alice was happy to see Betsy agreeing to the lounge but she was not getting any action. "Get a strike," she whispered towards Allan. He did. "YES!" She smiled.

Allan moved back and looked down Mathew's wrist and saw his fingers moving in his wife's blonde bush. As he stared he felt Alice grab his hand. "Our turn."

Alice pulled him back. "Let me do you."

He knew it was his choice but how can a man turn down an offer like that? "Sure." He leaned back as she released his jeans and pulled down his zipper. She snaked her tiny fingers through the opening in his boxers and explored until she found his hard and ready cock.

"You monster," she whispered moving up to the knob, gathering some pre-cum lubrication and moving back down again.

"It's my turn," Mathew whispered to Betsy who was almost ready to cum again.

"No stay," she begged trying to grab his hand. But he smiled and moved to the lane.

Mathew had bowled enough in this league to know that the couple who was turned on the most bowled the worst. He knew the second game was theirs as he tried for four in a row. But he left the ten pin again.

Betsy's jeans were still open and her panties down to the top of her golden hairs when Allan walked back. "Sorry I missed."

Allan saw that it was his turn so he pulled Alice's fingers out and fixed his jeans. He moved to the lane and managed to get five pins. All he was thinking about was getting back to her fingers. He opened and knew they were crushed.

"It's OK," Alice giggled. "Come here and let Mommy make you feel all better." She grabbed his jeans while he stood before her and pulled them down to mid thigh. "It's better this way."

Allan turned and sat down she stood to bowl. "I'll be right back."

After getting only four pins total she returned and put her hand down the top of his boxers. She gathered more pre-cum and started to slowly stroke him. As Betsy bowled she whispered, "I hope to lick and suck it later."

He sighed. "Betsy doesn't do oral. I can't do it or have it done to me."

"Too bad," Alice frowned. They turned and watched as Betsy managed to get only seven pins.

As Mathew bowled Alice sped up her motion but he slowed her down. "I don't want to cum."

"Saving it for later?" She asked.

"Yes."

For the next few frames none of them bowled well because the match was already decided. Alice sat down after bowling an eighty five and saw that Betsy had sixty points. If she got nine more she made the magic 69 score. She didn't mention anything until Betsy left one pin. "UH..OH!"

Betsy turned and looked. "What?"

"If you don't make this you will have a score of 69."

It hit Betsy like a ton of bricks. "OH GOD!" She looked at the score. She had to make it.

"So what?" Allan added.

"We told her about the 69 rule. If you bowl a 69 you have to do a 69 in the lounge after the games."

"Really?" Allan asked. He saw the fright on his wife's face. "Just make the spare."

"Don't miss Betsy," Mathew grinned.

"OH SHIT," Betsy said as she grabbed her ball and looked at the tiny five pin so far away. She knew about the rule and knew it was a rule that couldn't be broken. With trembling legs she walked to the foul line and let it go.

All eyes were on the light blue ball that seemed to be to the right a little. The ball seemed to take forever as it rolled over and over until it got to the pin. They all saw the pin shake and it looked like it was going to fall until it wiggled back upward.

"OH NO!" Betsy gasped as she fell to her knees.

"Does she really have to do a 69?" Allan asked Alice.

"I'm afraid so."

Betsy walked back and sat down next to Allan. "Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not sure if I can do it and if I don't we might be kicked out of the league."

Mathew bowled and Allan finished. The games were now tied at one each. The third game determined who would be the master couple in the lounge.

They all moved to the restroom and as Allan and Mathew took a pee next to each other Allan spoke. "Betsy doesn't do oral."

"That's too bad," he grinned. "I enjoyed you two being in the league."

After Mathew left Allan waited for Betsy by the restrooms. She came out and he pulled her aside. "We lost it in the second game because we were not focused. They had us so turned on we didn't concentrate. We have to do the same to them this game."

"It means getting some strikes," she said as she watched Alice coming out of the restroom.

"I know. Just try to hit the headpin."

"I will."

*****

Third game.

"We will take it easier on you this game," Mathew bragged when Allan and Betsy returned.

"We'll see," Allan smiled. The man was starting to get on his nerves. He kept Betsy next to him as Alice only picked up 6 pins in the first frame. "Concentrate and hit the head pin."

"OK," she smiled.

Allan stood as her ball evenly split the alley and smacked the headpin. It took a while for all of them to fall but they finally did. "A STRIKE!" Betsy screamed while jumping up and down.

Mathew smiled looking at her bouncing breasts. The strike would put them behind but it also meant he had to do a dare for her. "What's it going to be baby?"

Betsy glanced at her husband knowing what he wanted her to do. She had touched Bob the other night but now it was going to be different. "Lean back."

"Why Betsy what are you going to do?"

Betsy blushed as she fumbled opening his belt and then the jeans. She saw his hard-on pointing down his left leg as she unzipped him and then pulled out the top of his tighty-whities.

Even Alice had to stop and watch as shy and conservative Betsy's fingers searched down through his thick pubic hairs until she curled her fingers around his shaft. It felt hot and damp as she squeezed and rubbed.

"OH YEAH!" Mathew moaned. Her thumb rubbed over the red crown and gathered moisture needed for her to stroke.

Alice smiled and tossed a split. She missed the three pins and it was Mathew's turn to bowl. "Do I have to?" He joked.

"Yes," Betsy answered letting him go. "But hurry back."

Mathew had lost his composure and was still hard as he let his ball go. It hooked out to the right and never came back. He was lucky to pick up three pins. "Shit."

After he opened he moved back next to Betsy and opened his pants. "Don't stop now."

Betsy glanced over at her husband before grabbing Mathew's cock again. "I won't."

Allan took his time and aimed for the pocket and blew the pins away. "OK," he grinned as he returned next to Alice. He knew it was time for his fingers to get wet. But it was her turn to bowl.

"I can't wait to touch your sweet pussy," he whispered as she moved by him.

Alice smiled and hurried to get her ball. Again she got only three pins and only a total of five after her second ball. "I'm ready."

Mathew pulled Betsy's fingers from his shaft and staggered to the ball return. He knew that he needed to concentrate and get his own strike but his ball hooked too much this time and he got a split. "Mother-fucker!"

"MATHEW!" Alice cried out. She was leaning back as Allan opened her jeans.

"Sorry," he said.

Allan managed to reach under the tiny red triangle and rub into her moist slit before Betsy stood to bowl. "You're right," he said to his wife.

"About what?" Alice asked as Allan's middle finger pushed deeply inside of her.

"It's a secret," he laughed.

She pinched his arm. "Tell me."

Allan moved his finger in and out of her narrow hole. "She told me how tight you were." He whispered knowing that Mathew was trying to hear his answer.

"Oh," she giggled. "Maybe sometime you can stretch it out for me," she whispered back.

"Can't do that. Soft-swing remember?"

"Shucks."

Betsy got a spare and Mathew again opened missing a seven pin this time. He was definitely rattled. For the next four frames no one struck until Betsy threw another one. "OH MY GOD!" She yelled in joy.

"What now?" Mathew asked as she returned to her seat next to him.

"You'll see."

Mathew managed to get a spare and when he returned she motioned for him to lie down on the carpet behind the seats. Alice and Allan stood and watched as she pulled his jeans down to his knees and then straddled his thighs.

Allan had to laugh when Betsy snaked both of her hands up the leg openings of Mathew's briefs. As she jerked him off in her right hand her left hand cupped and caressed his tight nuts.

"Ohhh," Mathew moaned. Normally he could hold out longer but seeing her huge tits above him and both of her hands working on him below was too much. "I'M CUMING!"

"Shit Betsy," Allan groaned. He didn't want Mathew to cum because he knew he would once again concentrate on bowling.

Betsy giggled and pulled her sticky fingers out and stood up. She saw Allan frowning and realized what she had done. It was her turn to bowl. "Keep hitting the head pin."

The men both picked up more strikes along the way but Allan had four to Mathew's three by the time the ninth frame rolled around. . Mathew sat down and after Allan missed the ten pin saw that they were about ten pins behind. He stood and whispered to Alice. "Get as many as you can."

Alice relaxed and made a spare which put the pressure back on Betsy. Betsy once again hit the head pin but got a baby 3-10 split.

"Come on you have to make it," Allan cheered. "You can do it."

Betsy focused on the first pin knowing she had to hit it first. She let the ball go and watched as it evenly parted the two pins. "I MADE IT!" She ran back and hugged Allan before getting eight on her next ball. It as Mathew's turn. And he knew he needed a double.

They all were standing as Mathew's ball hooked into the pocket and the pins scattered. "YES!" They were now tied and if he could get another pin it would mean Allan would have to double.

Again the ball hooked in and again the pins fell.

"Shit," Allan groaned. Mathew picked up nine more and then he moved to bowl.

His ball was true as soon as it left his hand. It was a perfect strike!

"ONE MORE!" He yelled.

Allan focused and threw another one that hit the Brooklyn side. The pins spun around and finally fell. "I DID IT!" He only needed one more pin on the last ball.

"You did but you can't win," Mathew smiled as he walked up to shake Allan's hand.

"I've got another ball."

"Nope that was your sixth strike." Mathew announced. "It only counts as ten pins and you don't get another ball."

"OH DAMN!" Allan groaned. They all moved to the seats and sat.

"Well are you going to the lounge or not?" Mathew asked.

"If you don't want to that's fine," Allan said knowing the 69 was Betsy's biggest hang-up.

"I can try it," she said softly.

They noticed the other couples were already inside. "Come on we can watch for a while first," Alice grinned. She took Betsy's hand and they all walked down the narrow hallway. When they turned the corner they stopped.

"Jesus," Allan gasped. Only ten feet from them was the black woman completely naked on her back. Bob's head was moving between her thighs. He looked at her tall thin caramel skinned body wishing it was him tasting her chocolate nectar.

Betsy's eyes were on the black hard-on now sliding up and down into Carol's lips. From her angle she saw Carol's opened pussy lips as she performed on her hands and knees.

"Come on," Alice said leading them around the first group. They stopped at the second sofa and saw the young couple sitting next to each other. The young blonde girl was sitting spread legged as the older man Charles fingered her dark haired pussy.

"You're the only natural blonde here," Alice whispered to Betsy. Betsy's eyes were locked on the young man's thin but long cock that was in the grasp of Irene. "Wow."

"Over here," Mathew grinned. He moved to the sofa and motioned Betsy to stand in front of him. "Care if I unwrap my present?"

"Go ahead," Allan smiled.

Betsy took her husband's hand as they were undressed by a couple they had spent many Sunday mornings with. Mathew stood to remove Betsy's shirt and leaned to kiss her right nipple before sitting back down.

"You can remove the shirt," Alice giggled. She released Allan's jeans and pulled them down to his feet. As he kicked them off she quickly jerked down his boxers. "OH MY GOD!"

The rest of the room got quiet as they all peeked over to see the new man with the big cock. The men also glanced at Betsy's nice rack.

Mathew slowly pulled Betsy's panties from her moist lips and after moving them from her feet caressed up both thighs until his fingers moved into her yellow mane. "Open up."

Betsy looked over as Alice stroked Allan. She spread her feet apart and felt Mathew's fingers exploring into her dampness.

Alice stopped first. "Now you can undress us." Alice and Mathew stood as their church friends removed their clothes. Now naked their bodies and lips moved together. Hands and fingers explored until they all fell onto the sofa.

"Straddle me," Mathew commanded.

"But," Betsy said looking at his raised five inch thin cock. "We can't......"

"I know," he grinned. "But we can rub together. See..."

Betsy turned to see Alice straddling Allan's lap and her hand guiding the huge cock against her opened lips.

"OK but no......"

"No fucking. I know," Mathew grinned. He leaned back as Betsy's legs opened and her bare ass sat on his thighs. "Do you want to rub or do you want me to?"

"I will," she said quickly not really trusting him. She grabbed his pole and moved her pussy over it until the crown pressed into her clitty.

"Ummm," Betsy moaned. She felt him pull her body forward until his mouth captured her right nipple. Soft swing was pretty nice.

They rubbed and kissed for almost ten minutes before Mathew pushed her back. "Are you ready?"

Betsy knew that he was referring to the 69. "I think so."

They stood up and walked to the soft carpeted area. "Just kiss and lick it if you can't take it in your mouth," he whispered.

"Ok," she said nervously. She waited until he was on his back before facing his feet and lowering her body on top of his.

"Stop," Allan said to Alice when he saw Mathew lie down and then Betsy take the 69 position on top. "This I have to see."

Betsy felt Mathew's tongue right away teasing around her moist lips and grabbed onto the pink lollipop beneath her face. She held it over as she lightly kissed up and down the side.

"Good," Mathew whispered. His tongue moved down from Betsy's bush until it teased over her raised clitoris. He licked so very lightly.

"Ahhh," Betsy moaned. The tongue felt so different than a finger. It was damp and sharp as it flicked lightly. Her legs opened wider as she moved her mouth to his balls and kissed the hairy orbs.

Mathew took his time and after a year's experience on other women knew what they liked. He licked all the way down to the bottom and teased his tongue underneath to her rear hole.

"Mathew!" She gasped feeling his tongue on her anus.

He grinned and moved back to her wanton sex. His tongue teased again but harder this time.

"OHH!" She moaned lifting her head upward. As she looked back down at the red tip in her fist she kissed the small hole and tasted her first drops of pre-cum.

As soon as she kissed the tip Mathew sucked in her clitty and flicked it back and forth with his tongue. He felt her lips open and then drop until the throbbing head disappeared into her lips.

Betsy had a cock in her mouth for the first time but didn't know what to do with it. She tightened her lips around it and sucked before licking against over the small hole. As she licked it she felt his hips rise upward until another inch moved over her tongue.

"Come on let me teach her," Alice said to Allan. She moved him next to Mathew and tapped Betsy's shoulders. "Watch me."

Betsy's lips popped off like on a Popsicle and she stared as Alice sucked in almost four inches of Allan's cock. She saw Alice's lips lock tight and then the woman's head lifting and lowering.

Mathew continued licking Betsy's hot pussy and knew when it as Betsy's turn because hot wetness captured almost all of his pecker.

Betsy continued with head movements as she peeked over at Alice who had taken almost all of Allan's cock. She tilted her head and neck until all of her supper disappeared.

It was good that Mathew had cum before because he managed to hold back as they raced for satisfaction. He heard Allan's cry and knew that his wife was swallowing every drop. For two minutes he flicked, licked and sucked Betsy's pleasure button until her mouth away and she screamed. "I'M CUMING!"

Allan continued to work on Alice while Betsy did Mathew.

"Don't cum in her mouth," Alice said back to her husband.

Betsy moved her lips away. "Did Allan cum in yours?"

"Yes but......"

"Then Mathew will cum in mine," Betsy said as she once again engulfed the cock and while raising and lowering her head.

"Wait, let's go to the sofa," Mathew grinned. They all stood and after Mathew and Alice sat down Allan and Betsy dropped to their knees in front. "This is much better."

Betsy looked up into Mathew's eyes as her lips once again captured the pink shaft. She looked over at Alice who had her eyes closed while Allan's tongue got her off. Mathew climaxed first and gave her a warning. "NOW BETSY NOW!"

Betsy held her lips tight and felt his first blast and then the second. She swallowed quickly before he discharged his last drops. She pulled back and licked her lips. "Bowling a 69 wasn't so bad after all."

It was only a few minutes later when Alice grabbed Allan's head and held it tightly against her sex. "OH GOD NOW........YES NOW!"

Allan moved his wet face away and heard the clapping. He turned to see the other naked bowling members standing around them. "Welcome to the bowling club," Bob grinned.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers