Midnight Call

Story Info
She gets a call from the man she wants.
789 words
4.35
13k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay in my bed, naked and sleeping, I get that midnight call from the man I wish I could fuck at least three times a day. He calls and jokingly asks "What are you wearing?" As I slowly start to wake just a little, I know what he wants. When he calls this late at night, I know where this leads. I answer him with an "absolutely nothing". Knowing that this is turning him on, I continue. I am horny and know that he is too.

I ask if he's horny. I can tell in his voice that he obviously is. I tell him the door is unlocked and to come on in. I tell him that I will be naked, waiting for him. I know he'll be here in less than 5 minutes. I lay in my bed with my heart racing in anticipation of his late night arrival.

As he comes in the door, I can hear him walking lightly. It's exciting to know that he's coming for me. As he comes to the side of my bed, I keep my eyes closed. I feel his breath on the back of my neck. I feel his soft lips touching my skin. I still have my eyes closed just to tease for a bit.

Finally, I turn to see him standing next to the bed. I unzip his jeans and let them drop to the floor. I can already see the bulge growing inside and can't wait to feel his hard cock in my hands. I grab his cock in my hands and begin stroking it slowly and watching his face, I tease the tip of his hard cock with my tongue. Licking it up and then down, he starts to moan. He slips his shirt over his head and stands naked in front of me as I start to suck his hard cock. Massaging his balls with one hand and taking it all in my moist, wet mouth, I feel his dick starting to grow harder and larger in my mouth. Mmmmm! He knows how I love that!

He grabs my hair and pulls me up on my knees. I like to feel his fingers twisted in my long blonde hair. He teases my nipple with his tongue, and pinches my nipple with his fingers. My nipples are as hard as his cock. I feel his cock pressing against my pussy. He kisses my neck and it's driving me crazy. He tells me to get on my back. He gets down on his knees and teases my pussy with his tongue. Slowly he slides his tongue inside and then back to my clit. I grab the back of his head. Oh my god, is all that I can say. I am moaning and squirming underneath him. He tells me to get on all fours. I submissively obey.

Grabbing my breasts from behind, I can feel his hard cock pressed against my pussy. He begins by teasing with just the head. I'm squirming and begging for him to fuck me. He tells me no, not yet. He places his hand firmly on my hips and my back. I can feel him start to move inside my hot, wet pussy. Inching it in slowly and then pulling it all the way out. I am so wet. He tells me how good it feels to be inside me, and how tight my wet pussy is. I ask him to fuck me harder and faster.

Flipping me over and I am going to get to ride. I immediately start to take it all in, riding harder and faster as I sit on top. I lean back and place my hands on his thighs for support. The look of ecstasy in his eyes, tells me that I have him in the palm of my hand. He grabs my hips and I start to feel my pussy throbbing. I tell him that I am going to cum. He tells me to go ahead and cum all over his cock. Just as I start to drip my sweet pussy juice all over him, I feel his dick starting to throb and pulsate. I tell him to cum inside me and let me feel it when it shoots inside. That makes him more excited and he grabs my hips. He's fucking me harder and then I feel it, the warm sensation of satisfaction. Slowly I ride him until his body goes limp. While his legs are still twitching, we collapse together with complete gratification. We wait for the next burst of energy to get at it again. This is the great thing about the midnight call. Why can't I get it more often?