Midnight Ep. 006: comPOSurE

Story Info
Find your way. Feel around. Listen closely. Discover!
3.7k words
4.62
5.7k
00

Part 6 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

____________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 006: comPOSurE

____________________________________________

6:00 PM... Coastal Waiter's Diner...

"There's my meal ticket."

Caprice Comstock grew smug, palming her breasts over her waitress uniform just to look impressive toward fellow waitresses Naomi and Midnight. Perfume sprayed on like a coat of paint, not missing a single spot of her body. It was a gift from Nick Sanchez, her date for the evening.

"How do I look?"

"Like a cheap hooker." Naomi scowled waving a hand in front of her nose, "I hope he likes that smell better than I do."

"He must because he bought it for me, right Midnight?"

"Yes." Midnight Amador agreed, perceiving her no threat, but as a distraction. In Midnight's mind the Man in Black was teaching her one lesson after another, grooming her by her own hopeful decision to follow his lead.

"Okay! I'm out! Wish me luck Ladies."

"Break both your legs."

"If he puts them behind my head too long maybe." Caprice razzed Naomi for her remark. She certainly hoped that might happen. Legs behind her head, unbroken though. Hurrying out to his borrowed 4Runner she hops in on the passenger side forced to move something large out of her way without looking directly at it. Once she did Caprice paused and left her door open in case it required a quick escape.

"Get in or get out." He stared only at the diner, not her. Fingers creaking on the steering wheel in a white-knuckle grip on his own reality. He noticed Naomi and Midnight watching them from the windows. Once Midnight connected eyes with Nick, she lowered them and used both hands to encircle her neckline just as he was holding his steering wheel. That key inspiration went over Nick's head until he considered that she might have been trying to let him know her mind was a sponge. He sat impressed!

"You...have a human skull in your seat."

"So sit on his face."

"Seriously? Isn't that kind of...morbid?"

"If I have to explain anything to you, you're not worth my attention."

"He gotta name?" She chose to nudge the skull aside and crawl the rest of the way in, shutting the truck door.

"Ollie!"

"Ollie?" She flared her eyes, "That was my exes name...yeah he was a bonehead too. Same beady eye...socket."

"He likes riding along with me." Nick looks toward the antique trunk in front of the diner, still locked up. Caprice followed his gaze and discovered it for the first time.

"I've never seen that there before. Olan must have redecorated some before his fishing trip."

"I did. It stays there." He leers at her to ensure she understood not to meddle in his reasoning. "It... adds something to the place."

Mulling it over Caprice puckers her lower lip, "It does actually. Looks really old."

"Date scratched on the inside says 1781. Dunno if that's true or not but it helps give it character." He backs up and proceeds to leave the parking lot. "You act scared. Is it Ollie or me?"

"You're cute when you try and be badass."

"I am badass."

"I'm seeing that more and more. Thanks for the gift by the way. I fell in love with that lady's perfume. Your buying it from her was... unexpected. Did you really pay $120 dollars for this tiny little bottle?"

"I paid a hundred. Midnight paid the twenty. Thank her tomorrow."

"Why would she do that? That girl lives in a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere. Every penny she earns keeps their utilities on. Her Daddy is a piece of work."

"Oh yeah?"

"Love that girl but she's the downside of trailer trash. She can't afford a trailer even. Let alone garbage pickup. I should know I live in a trailer, and I can barely afford trash pickup."

"She carries herself. Looks clean."

"Oh, I'm not talking about hygiene...I still don't know your name." She did but didn't! "Am I going with Sir on a permanent basis?"

"Yep!"

"Nice! I love a man with a hint of mystery. So where do you live? I know it's not Harbinger Shoals, yet you just bought it."

"Beach house! Friend of mine let me borrow it while house hunting."

"Nice friend. You must be rich. 1.8 big ones for that rundown island is impressive."

"Good at saving money."

"Invest?"

"In the right person."

"Mmmm! Could I be Miss Right Person?"

"Miss Right Now at the moment. Get through tonight before dreaming of any tomorrow."

"Ominous! I like living on the edge." She knew she wouldn't end up dead because Naomi and Midnight knew who she was with. Still, a chill did run down her spine.

"So do I."

"Mind if I scoot closer?"

"Ask Ollie. He gets protective."

"So was my Ollie. Bad news!"

"Best stay where you are."

"Arm's length all night long?"

"You won't need to reach for me."

"Mmmm! Come and get me Soldier." She winked playfully. "Naomi told me you were in the military."

"Yup!"

"Nice! Drill Sargent? I love following orders."

"Nope! But that's a good trait to have."

"Sir, yes Sir!"

Nick merely offered a nasal exhale that was heard loud and clear.

********

Back at the diner three minutes after Nick drove away...

"Wanna talk Sweetie?" Naomi found Midnight lost in thought as closing time grew near, their tables cleared, food put away, counters spotless.

"About what?"

"About why he chose Caprice over you?"

"I'm nothing special."

"You sell yourself short Midnight. You're a beautiful young woman. The right man will come along and take you by surprise."

"He has."

"Mister Sanchez?"

"No... I'd rather not say his name." If not Sir...not Nick...she just wasn't sure what to call him. Therefore, it was better to make a new man up.

"Mmmhmm! We both know it's Sanchez. You don't need to hide from me Sweetie. Just...be careful. Let's find out how he treats Caprice before you...fall head over heels." In response Midnight peers down at her feet. Fidgeting slightly, she knew what must be done.

"I'm not jealous."

"So, what are you then?"

"Me."

"You can be so...complex sometimes." Naomi scowled and patted Midnight's knuckle. "Lock up for me this time?"

"Yes."

"Kitchen's dark our illustrious Chef snuck out the back. I'll see you in the morning Midnight. Need a ride at least to that dirt road you call a highway?"

"No. I have my bus pass."

"You never take me up on a lift. Why is that?"

"I like fresh air. It gives me a chance to think."

"We can all use a bit of that. Once you get past the salt coming off the Atlantic. Have a good night, Sweetie, tell your Momma I said hello."

"Okay." Not much for furthering conversation Midnight walked her to the door and locked it behind her. With the key in the register Midnight returned to grab it then tied her apron to a hook inside the kitchen. From there she strolled aimlessly about the diner ending at Nick's favorite booth. Hers!

Sitting there she stared out at the ocean observing distant tankers carrying crude oil on the horizon. Sighing she thought about the three pieces of paper Nick had her choose one from. Caressing the table top she sighs, "I pick this one." Imagining Nick sitting across from her she envisioned him pointing at the floor as he had earlier. Sliding from her bench she dropped to her knees and lowered her eyes toward the tile floor. That pose led her to guide her skirt upward and reveal her uncompromised pussy. Rolling fingertips over her pubes she pouted, "I will not failure you." Razors were needed, shaving cream too.

With no stores nearby she stood up and walked the diner from area to area. At the office in back she realized the owner Olan Kerrick often forgot to shave and kept a single razor handy in his desk. Of course, like Midnight he used soft soap and nearly dry shaved every time. Whip cream was her solution. Locating the razor, she left the office and grabbed the can of cool whip in the fridge along with a glass of water, taking them out into the dining room. Resting her items on Nick's table she went to dim the lights and offer a darker gloom for ambience.

As she returns to the table, she chooses to sit up on the table top as if facing Nick should he be seated. Ignoring the outside world, she hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist, sitting on her bare butt cheeks. Moistening her pubes with water she applies the whip cream and lathers herself up. Hoping the razor was newer and still sharp she carefully removes her hair, utilizing the glass of water to clean the blades. Wanting it perfect she repeated the grooming twice, cautiously cleaning even in the hard-to-reach places. Silky smooth she looks up as if to lock eyes with Nick.

"I require your approval."

With an imaginary nod she began rubbing her clit. Fingers digging deep up inside her Midnight falls back on the table and closes her eyes. Wishing he could watch her she moaned loudly for a good ten minutes, cumming twice, once squirting on the seat he would likely occupy.

Knowing her last bus was looming and the walk ahead to catch it she took her essentials including the water glass of floating follicles, Olan's razor, and the cream with her. Locking up on the way out she carefully carried her items out to the trunk beneath the window. Resting her items in the gravel to free her hands in order to remove the necklace key it dawned on her that this chain was like a collar, so she chose not to remove it. Instead, she bent over further until she could unlock the trunk, lifting the lid.

From there she sat the glass of water, razor, and cream within the chest. This would be her offering tonight. Naomi's comment earlier about heels led her to consider leaving her shoes, but that gift might have to wait until tomorrow. It was a long walk, and she was running tight on time.

Closing the lid, she got a chill just as she had earlier when opening the trunk. Her way of thinking, she concluded that Nick wanted more. Careful thoughts on what else could be sacrificed she removed her hair band releasing her ponytail and sat it on the paper note. Eying the razor she plucked it back up and used it to cut off a two-inch lock of her hair, arranging the curl in the elastic hair band. In her deciphering mind it was like setting a table. Nick's table.

Hesitantly she closed the trunk and locked it up. Standing she kissed the key around her neck and smiled. She had to hit the road. For better or worse. She would heel tomorrow! With all her soul!

********

"Wow! This place is sweet."

Caprice Comstock followed Nick into his borrowed beach house. Nick taking the lead ignored her and opened up the wall of retracting glass facing the ocean to let a breeze enter, favorably expelling the stuffiness within. Watching Caprice set her purse on a sofa and go exploring he opted to get comfortable. Stripping down naked while she was appealing to her own sense of greed, he stood tall arms folded waiting on her eventual return.

"Oh shit!" She turned facing him to see a mighty would be ten dangling three quarters erect. "You get right to it don't you?"

"My house, my rules."

"Absofuckinglutely!" She wiggles toward him and flirtatiously circles Nick taking in all of his tats, her fingers lightly caressing his back, "Japanese influence."

"Respect!"

"Oh, I respect you...Sir!"

"You have exactly one minute to get that uniform off before I rip it from your body."

"Only have two uniforms Boss. I'm going, I'm going!" She unbuttons her dress and wiggles it to her feet then steps out of it. Now wearing only, a lace G-string she took a short stroll in front of him, "You didn't even watch me undress."

"No need." He lowers his arms in a blur and grabs her roughly and turns her back to him. One hand grabs her throat, the other shreds her G-string from her thighs in a ripping noise that made her wet as hell. "Mine!"

"Go for it." She huffed, her pussy weeping at the removal of material. Flesh on flesh he took her from behind, his erection sizeable enough to penetrate her standing up. Caprice was into it upon balls deep, each destructive slapping of his scrotum on her thighs making her go full on vocal dirty, "Fuck that pussy Sir! Harder!" The more she choked up the tighter his grip on her throat became. Caprice was all in. It had been a while.

"Tellin' me what to do?" She bit her tongue instantly.

Savagery took over and Nick picked her up as if a rag doll and marched her into a ground level bedroom and hurled her on top of the mattress. Landing over her backside he wailed on her his girth ripping her wide until she had a screaming orgasm. Lifting up while she convulsed, he not only held her throat but gripped her long blond hair yanking her head back. Hisses of, "Deeeeeeper!" rang out, "Destroy that pussy."

Tired of hearing her barking her own orders he palmed her mouth which meant releasing her hair. Two more screaming orgasms Caprice collapsed as he released her in a sudden dramatically driven abandonment. Laying there exhausted she heard him rustling under the bed as if removing something. In her current state of overwhelming bliss, she ignored it. A good thing she might have freaked out.

From beneath the bed, he drug out a collapsible framework of pipes and shackles. An easy set up led to tightening of screws for support. Once completed he forcefully rolled her over on to her back and snatched up her arms binding her wrists with leather straps. Finding his tactics stimulating she trusted him not to hurt her, eyes flaring the more aggressive he got in manhandling her.

Legs drawn as wide as they could go while her ass barely remained on the bed, he lashed her ankles into an impossible to move pose, applied ankle bindings hooked to another bar above her. A secondary bar slid beneath her armpits behind her back to prevent their movement, the wrist cuffs hooked to the pipe to stretch her arms wide as they could get. Bicep tethers added kept her arms flat on the bar. Once completed he steps to her blindside and goes under the bed for further accessories. Every item he drew from beneath her was compact in some fashion, this device was easy enough to interpret as an electric fucking machine. Rolled out in front of Caprice her eyes delighted at the prospect.

Locking the rollers into an immobile stance that kept the platform from budging on the carpet, he set about screwing in the dildo, selecting a larger, thicker version than what was already installed. There was a briefcase of dildo sizes to select from also under that king size bed. His choice a foot long that could easily have had the girth of a beer can. Bigger than his! Lubing it, then her pussy he nudged the device up inside her as she huffed an exhausted, "I didn't plan on this." Her cunt was ripped wide by the dildo's size, her head tilting back to accept it's forced entry. "That thing is freaking huge."

"I did. It is."

"Why can't you just fuck me? Do I really need some device to do what you can do better?"

"You are a device."

"Uh, okay! How long am I staying like this?"

"Until Midnight." His thoughts were elsewhere.

"It's like 8:20 now."

"Live with it." She hadn't even considered his mention of Midnight being her co-worker rather than any reference of time on the clock.

He plugs the machine in and begins its forward gyrations. Instantly Caprice reacted feeling it burrow deep into her sloshy cunt. Once admiring her expressions of ecstasy Nick brought on the ball gag and refused her moans. Patting her cheek to garner eye contact he shared a dark foreboding gaze. Her pussy was trickling with a resounding slosh due to her wetness at his bondage behavior. She had only dreamt of such a man. The closest she had ever gotten was her ex tying her to their bed. One time ever! He was too drunk to perform so fell asleep on top of her. Those were the days. Drunk ass Native American!

Leaving her by herself Nick Sanchez vanished for ten long minutes. Returning she had a pool of fountaining juices staining the carpet beneath her. Snapping his fingers at her she opened her eyelids, having been lost in her defining moments. Held before her face as she focused, she expected Nick's face, but instead found...the skull known as Ollie. Haunted in that moment she squirted again, this time urine. Placing the skull on a pole he tied it to the fucking machine as if that was her sex partner. Dimming the lights into almost that of a candles glow created ambiance.

"You belong to him."

Her eyes bulged at Nick's grim insight. Leaving her again he opened another set of accordion doors letting the night breeze attack her flesh, the sounds of waves crashing on to the beach entrancing. Darkness drawing Nick outdoors he disappeared into the shadows. A Man in Black indeed.

He was gone for over an hour. Caprice exceeding seven confirmed orgasms was nearly a lifeless puppet at the mercy of Ollie. That machine did not waver for even an instant. The puddle below was a small pond by now. Drained and unable to even moan anymore Caprice gave up and passed out.

Midnight was still a long way off...

********

Having disembarked her bus on the main road Midnight Amador headed toward her home along the sandy road. With darkness that went on forever it cloaked her emotions. A strange tear had escaped her eye and creased down along her nostril. She did not understand where it came from or why it came to be. She was not distraught in any way yet in her soul it was almost empathy. As if some distant pain was tugging at her to embrace it for another. Not once did she think of Caprice Comstock. If it were her, she was on her own. In that respect Midnight had this in common. She was always...alone.

A quarter mile from the main road with another half mile before her house, Midnight paused in step and peered up at the moon. She knew the time perfectly. This was the location where she had been raped at age 16 by her unknown attacker. It felt...more like home than her real one. How could anyone feel this way? To have suffered an intense horrific struggle, her virginity stolen from her that night, yet...having loved it. Her secret kept; her attacker long gone with no concept of who it was save for his build. He was muscular, his words direct. His cock huge and mighty. Just standing here on the spot made Midnight wet. Thinking of Nick Sanchez in that moment...it could have even been him.

Was that what drew her to the man?

Ten minutes lost in immobility, her limbs unable to move, she trembled, juices succulently dripping down her inner thighs. Her pose locked tight as if an invisible force held her muscles in formation. Was it that empathy calling again? Caprice was at this same moment in time engaged in bondage. Yet, Midnight had no idea of her plight.

Her pussy ached to be filled, dropping her bag in the sand to lift her skirt and play amid her soaked labia. With zero visibility Midnight removed her dress and draped it over her bag then lay there in the grass next to the road where her attacker had taken her. Placing the trunk key between her lips as Nick's only gift to her kept her moans tightly pressed, fingers buried inside her cunt digging as deep as she could plunge them. Her imagination running wild she recalled every position her taker had put her in, even tugging her hair as hard as she could to simulate that which he made her endure. Mane in Black...black of night.

Cumming hard twice she lost sight of everything around her. She did not want it to end. Nick Sanchez became her desired assailant, taking her time and time again. Fantasy begging for reality. Midnight did not want the light; therefore, she ignored its presence. That bit of reality was going to be taken from her.

Car lights coming down the dirt road discovered her bag and dress in the way, halting in front of it. Midnight continued her masturbation unable to stop. In her commitment she did not even hear a car door open, a set of feet shuffling. Breath held from her grassy confinement she fingered herself without waver. Nick had not ordered her to stop. She would not.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12