Midnight Ep. 008: decipHER

Story Info
Over the top. Under the table.
7k words
4.73
4.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

______________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 008: decipHER

_______________________________________

"WAKE THE HELL UP!"

Esteban Amador slapped the roof of his Buick startling it's inhabitants. Within it rested his wife Irene and their daughter Midnight. Irene trembling made her daughter put on her robe to hide her nudity, Irene in her granny panties and socks, nothing more opened the car door and eased out. Finding her too slow Esteban pushed her along, "BREAKFAST!"

Midnight leaving through the passenger door shuffled around in the housecoat and pouted at her father. "You...burnt my uniform." She holds up what remained of it from putting the flames out last night, "I only have one other and it is tight on me."

"Serves you right being so negligent. Wear what you have and lose a few pounds." Insulted but hardly resistant Midnight just shuffled into their home, hiding her tattered uniform beneath her robe. Esteban lit up a cigarette and winced at her curvy ass wiggling away without effort. Mumbling beneath his breath as he exhales a puff of smoke he ventures to admit, "My daughter has grown, in very nice ways." Esteban Amador was having impure thoughts.

********

"Is this Niles Gullivant?"

"Yeah? Who be this?" Spoke Niles while seated on his deck sipping coffee. Wearing cargo pants and a button-down shirt, unbuttoned at the time, he seemed comfortable. Turning a ballcap backwards in his blond hair he listened further.

"My name is Nick Sanchez. Tilly Cooper gave me your number. I'm looking for a crew boss and hardworking carpenter. She says you can do both. That true?"

"I could use the business. What kind of carpentry are you talking about?"

"Ever been out to Harbinger Shoals?"

Hearing laughter on his end Niles huffed, "Been there to party back in the day. That place still standing?"

"So far. Keep it that way for me and I'll pay you well. If you're interested."

"Power out there?"

"Will be by noon. Just got off the phone with the power company. Water too."

"You move fast."

"Money talks."

"I bet it does. If Tilly thinks I'm worth your time, I'll at least make the effort. Wanna meet out there and give me a tour down Memory Lane?"

"Let's meet at Coastal Waiter's Diner at 1:00. Lunch on me."

"I can free up by then. How will I know you?"

"I only wear black. I'll be seated at one of the tables Tilly's niece covers."

"Midnight? Sweet girl, my son dates her best friend."

"Good to know."

"I'll meet you there Mister Sanchez." Niles Gullivant said his goodbye and finished his morning coffee from his homes deck. With Nick unable to hear him he chuckles, "Harbinger Shoals? That place brings back...chills." Pondering it further he shakes his head, "Ole' Sanchez will probably let that place go back to the bank like everyone else does. More work than it's worth. I'll take his money though."

As he sat there reflecting on what he recalled about Harbinger Shoals that likely needed repair his cell rang on his decks circular table where it lay. Peering first he caught a glimpse of who it was. Plucking it up he answered, "Morning Son."

"Hey Dad! Any work today or am I going to the beach?"

"Might have a job lined up. You too busy tapping Veronica to meet me for lunch?"

"HI SEXY!" He heard Veronica Redmane call from her side of her bed. Sitting up naked behind her man she rubbed her tits on his back. "TALK DIRTY TO ME SO I CAN TAKE IT OUT ON YOUR STUDLY SON." Will Gullivant laughed and kissed her by tilting back.

"Good moaning to you too Beautiful. Bring her along to lunch Son, I'm meeting my perspective client at Coastal Waiters, you can say hi to Midnight. 1:00 don't be late. Oh, and V?"

"Yes Poppy?" She giggled flirting as Will kissed her neck.

"Love it when you call me that. Wear something sexy for me."

"Okay Dad! Enough trying to get your future daughter-in-law in the sack." Will growled laughing.

"I'm good with that." She giggled. Will scowling at her led her to crawl over his lap and insert his dick up inside her to ride her lover. "You feel so fucking good inside me." Overhearing her Niles chuckles. It was all in good fun, but he knew darn well if he tried, he could bed her down. Veronica was a wild child. "FUCK ME!" She cried out, Will's cell now on the pillow with no hand holding it. He had given into V's wishes and let his father hear her moans. After five minutes Veronica cums hard on her man's cock and cracks up, "Was it good for you Poppy?"

"See you at 1:00."

Niles hung up on her without caving to her mischief. Will rolled her over and fucked her harder than ever. She knew just how to get her man worked up. Two freaks worked well together. Three...but who's counting.

********

"Eggs are too runny. Toast is too dark. Am I going to have to find me a wife that can cook?" Esteban Amador was being a whiney bitch with attitude. Irene merely scowled at him and traded plates. Her eggs were perfect, her toast lighter at least. Grumbling at her efforts he staked his claim, reaching across the table to retrieve his old plate back and merging the plates in front of him for one big meal. "I will eat both."

"I lose my appetite anyway." She dared to reveal. Hearing his wife seem distant he stared at her long and hard before deciding to just eat his food. With the silence between them creating tension she finally asks, "Why did you burn your daughter's uniform? She has so very little as it is Esteban. What money she makes...helps you and I... not herself."

"A lesson was needed Woman. You had best not ask why again."

"As stubborn as ever."

"Do I need to remind you who rules this roost?"

"You do not." He read it as she saying he did not rule, rather than Irene not requiring a repeat. Snapping mentally Esteban swatted his plate of food from the table sending it to collide with the oven next to him. Irene flared her eyes yet stood her ground with pride.

"I am still hungry." He hisses with anger.

"We run low on groceries Esteban."

"Then I will eat your portions." He had already made that attempt reality, now he would demand more, "Remake my breakfast." Sighing Irene returned to the fridge and got out the last two eggs in the carton. As she did Midnight came into the kitchen, having heard the shattering plate. Wearing her extremely tight old uniform, the buttons waging war to remain fastened, her skirt far shorter than the good uniform now burnt clothe her parents looked without expression. Her ass cheeks were easily witnessed. As she eyes her father and mother's emotions she looks to the clock.

"I will be late for work. A double shift today."

"Clean up your mother's mess." He nods at the floor. Midnight ignores her mother's motion that she would get it and moves behind her father, his eyes trailing her every move. Kneeling next to him she bends forward and begins using a bread knife to scoot the food on to the broken china.

"Under the stove." He pointed to food hidden beneath it. Leaning lower her skirt revealed her entire backside, her clam winking up with a moistness that made her flesh shiny. While forced lower the top button on her dress popped free and bounced off of the oven door. Cleavage increased instantly, aware by seeing her reflection in the glass of the door. Puckering at her bare bottom Esteban dared to reach out and rub her ass cheek. Tensing up Midnight peered at the floor and let him rather than resist and create pain for herself and Irene.

"Esteban!" Irene was not happy.

"You do not wear underwear." Esteban acknowledged. "Have you none that be clean?"

"Yes Father."

"My daughter has become some...slut?"

"I merely forgot to put any on before stepping from my bedroom." A lie was better served. "I heard...a crash, so I hurried to help." She shivered as his hand continued to rub her bottom.

"Esteban, please!" Irene was becoming worried.

"Mind your manners."

"Mind your own. That is your daughter Esteban."

"Of this I know. I will do what I please. IN MY OWN HOME!" He ended in an outburst that made both women jump.

Kneeling next to Midnight, Irene picked up her lost button and noticed her daughter's bulging cleavage, her nipples were hard. Staring for a moment Irene realized that his hand rubbing her so, might be her very first time being touched by a man. Strangely, Irene caught a glimpse of her daughter's melted nametag. On it the letters I, D, and N were scorched away leaving M---IGHT. A sign if she ever knew one. Irene was superstitious that way. "I will sew your button on before you go."

"I have no time Mother. I will fix it at work." She continued cleaning up the discarded food. Lost in his exploration Esteban dared to crease his thumb along the folds of her tightly compressed labia, his merest touch making her flower spit a fine mist upon his wrist. Hurrying she pulled away from his caress and stood up, moving for the trash can to place the food and shards of porcelain. Sighing Esteban behaved yet looked to Irene.

"Breakfast."

Midnight hugged her mother and whispered, "I am fine. Please...be careful." Claiming her button Midnight turned to step to her father's side. Knowing he would become cross if she didn't Midnight leaned in to kiss his cheek. Eying her bulging tits as he accepted her loyalty, he found his heart. "Bah! I will take you to work and eat a proper breakfast."

"Go put on your underwear Midnight." Irene pointed it out before he could get her out the door.

"Yes Mother." She quickly avoided her father and went to her bedroom. Finding a pair in her dresser, only one of four pairs she put one on knowing she would remove it before the Man in Black could catch her in them. Going with a bra she hoped her mother would not call her out. Just before shutting the drawer, she stared at her remaining underwear a moment then snatched them out, placing them in an old purse her mother gave her on her 15th. birthday. Drawer closed she paused again. Moving to the next drawer down she added her only two bras to her purse before heading out. In her hurry to escape her mother's notice she completely forgot a needle and thread. That button was just going to have to remain off.

Watching them through the door getting into their Buick, Irene wept a single tear. Esteban was overstepping his boundary by touching their daughter as he had. Still, the glint in Midnight's eyes troubled her equally as much. Irene Amador stood alone...and lost.

Halfway down the dirt road leading to their home Esteban stopped where he had found Midnight's bag last night. Putting his car in park he let it idle as he looked out the window. Midnight bulged her eyes nervously at his suspicions.

"Remove your panties."

"Father?" She swallowed dryly.

"Remove them before I do." He did not even look at her, his eyes straight ahead at the road before them. Carefully, Midnight lifted her short skirt and pinched her white panties, drawing them down to her knees then to her toes. Off over her shoes they went. "Hand them to me." She did so afraid to even blink. Once in his hand he drew them up to his nose to capture her scent. She could barely breath at his actions. "Did my money buy these?"

"Yes Father."

"Then I claim them. I need a handkerchief." Tucking them into his shirt pocket Esteban put the car in drive and headed into Caretaker. She said nothing yet smiled. It saved her the trouble of removing them at work.

********

"Good morning, Lowell." Nick Sanchez answered his cell after showering, easing the stench of a healthy workout from a two-mile run and a hundred pushups. This was just his morning ritual.

"Top of the sunshine to you too. I made a few calls to the County and dug up what little they have on Harbinger Shoals. Got a tip though...appears there's a tribal elder who knows more about that place than anybody. His name's Newton Waterfall, his granddaughter Lilly Bearpaw runs the Office of Indian Affairs at the Historical Society over in Orangeburg County up by Charleston. It's suggested you touch base with her if you wanna talk to her Gramps. Best I can do short notice but if I find out more, I'll get back in touch." He offers him the phone number to the OIA and Lilly's extension. "I'm here if you need me."

"Good man Lowell. I'll send you a box of cigars for Christmas."

"Cubans?"

"Packed by Castro before he passed away." Nick hangs up and gets dried off. Moving to his bedroom he spotted the skull he had found in the trunk from the antique store staring right at him. "Look away Ollie, I'm not your type. Who were you really?"

He ponders the idea of potential DNA and the skulls age but just shrugs it off for the time being. "Roommates for now. You can have Caprice and I'll have..." He stops cold..."Might have...we'll see." He left it at that. There were no certainties concerning Midnight Amador. Time would tell.

"Lilly Bearpaw? What a name."

********

Pulling up in front of Coastal Waiter's Seaside Diner, Esteban Amador still refused to look over at his daughter while shutting the car off. Instead, he rubbed his bristled beard and sighed. "I will not apologize."

"F-for what?"

"For touching you."

"Oh!"

"You have...a very nice butt." He spoke with confidence and composure.

"I do?" She was always hard on herself thinking her body not worthy to be noticed even though deep down she wanted to be.

"Do not make me say it twice. I will see it more often."

"W-what?"

"Do not defy me."

"Yes Father." She opens her door but finds her father's hand on her upper thigh. Trembling at his fingers sinking deep into her flesh she hesitates to look at his hand. His index finger lifts away from its compression and wags toward her skirt. Barely nibbling her lip, she understands his wishes. Gently lifting her skirt her pussy appears making her whimper.

"You shave. Why?" He recalled briefly his notice when she was bathing last night.

"I... like the feel of it."

"Should I?"

"W-what?" Her nerves were showing, his hand released its grip but slid in to roll his pinky over her pubic area. "Father? Let me get you breakfast. You must be hungry."

"It is quite soft. Keep it like this."

"That is my plan."

"You are the first one here?" He looks to the diner still seeing the closed sign facing the parking lot.

"I closed last night. I had the key because I was opening as well. Thankfully you did not burn the key."

"This key?" He moves his hand from her pubic arena and reaches upward to the chain around her neck, his wrist laying on her bare cleavage. Clutching the key to the trunk she flares her eyes. He was more observant than she predicted.

"No Father. This key is...a gift."

"A gift from who?"

With his attention turned toward Midnight he doesn't notice they are not alone. A rap on his window averts his gaze to see who it was. Outside standing there was Midnight's fellow waitress Naomi. Sharing sneers between one another Esteban releases the keychain letting Midnight get out of the car in a hurry.

"This old fart bothering you, Midnight? I can kick his ass for you." She points at Esteban who rolls down his window.

"This is none of your business." He growls.

"It is when we open in ten minutes Esteban. Let your youngun go so we can get ready for customers. I need the key to get in."

Watching Midnight walk toward the diner reaching into her dresses only pocket for the actual key both Esteban and Naomi see her butt cheeks dancing from side to side. Naomi gnashed her teeth realizing how short Midnight's skirt was. Knowing she needed to dial the girl in a bit she hissed, "Go home Esteban."

"I would have breakfast first."

"Not today. You know I don't care for your drunk ass much Esteban. You need to go home and treat your wife good; Irene deserves it for what you put her through. Don't make me tell her about Glenda Claymore. I know you been hitting that hag." One of two, the other unknown to the waitress.

"You would do well..."

"To mind my beeswax? You should know me better than that Esteban. Behave or I'll do some talking. Threaten me you can bet my beau Dalton will put you in your place. Might do you some good."

"Bah!" Esteban rolls up his car window, then backs out and drives away.

"And stay gone." She kicked gravel at him. Naomi Walker was one tough lady. With Midnight having unlocked the diner Naomi went inside, their cook showing up five minutes later. After giving her a chance to breath Naomi approached Midnight. "Did your dress go and shrink in the dryer?"

"No. This is my old dress. I...outgrew it. Father..." She points at her melted nametag as a clue.

"Your new name is MIGHT?" She grins at the girl, "Sorry! It is funny. Talk to me girl."

"He was drunk. He threw my things in our burn barrel. I rescued what I could, but my good dress was...beyond saving."

"You poor thing. Why you and your Momma stay with him I'll never know."

"Where would we go? It is our home."

"Wish I had a uniform to fit you, Sweetie. Maybe Caprice might have one she's closer to your build."

"I will wear what I have."

"Might get some hefty tips, I can see your backside. No panties...again?"

"I...do not want to wear them."

"That Man in Black's got you hooked ain't he?"

"What?"

"Nothing! I'm not dumb Mid... Might." She winked.

"I know. I think he's...different."

"Reckon we'll find out. Here comes Caprice." They peer out the window to see her getting out of her car. The blond bombshell was almost giddy. "Someone got laid." Hearing this Midnight grew somber and stepped away to make coffee and tea before any customers arrived. Naomi sensed that her friend was slightly jealous. One more glance at Midnight who stretched to reach a coffee filter from a higher shelf Naomi saw her clam. "Yep! Big tips."

"OH MY GOD!" Caprice entered with her jaw wide. "HE WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE FUCK I'VE EVER HAD."

"Surely not, all the men you've been with?" Naomi laughed. In response Caprice sat her purse on the counter and used her hands to share the size of Nick's dick, length first then in girth. Naomi puckered her lip with mad respect. Midnight looked but quickly shied away. "Nine or more inches. It felt like he was fisting me."

"Sure, he wasn't?" Naomi pestered her.

"Not really! He might have." She giggled, "We fucked from the time we got to his beach house until midnight. Well, sort of...his home is amazzzzzzzzzzing!" Theatrics were in her favor today. Hearing her namesake mentioned Midnight suddenly found a tingle brewing between her thighs. Why now?

"What do you mean...sort of?"

"I can show you." Caprice winked, "Just don't go blushing because I'm naked in this. He took it for me to remember our night together." She brings out her cellphone and produces a video of her bound and being fucked by a fucking machine. Her cries made Naomi cringe to avoid even looking at it. As soon as Caprice lowered her cell Naomi grabbed it back to watch it again.

"Daaaamn! He run out of steam and let his buddy take you?"

"Oh no! Nick would never run out of steam. Dear God, he has muscles on top of muscles."

"You in love?"

"He doesn't want that. I'm on call, but I'll take it when I can." Caprice chuckled, "Wanna see Midnight?" Looking at her Caprice now noticed the dresses shortness, the snug fit everywhere. "Your uniform shrink in the dryer?"

"I just said that to her." Naomi laughed. "Let her be. Esteban burned her good dress; she's dealing with his bullshit."

"Awww! Sorry Beautiful!"

"You gotta extra uniform she can borrow until we can order another?"

"I only have two myself. Sorry Baby." Caprice pouted at Midnight.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers