Midnight Ep. 012: pRIDE

Story Info
Fired once was not enough. From the ashes...ANEW!
6.7k words
4.84
3.4k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 32 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 08/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I'm primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)

_________________________________________________________

MIDNIGHT Episode 012: pRIDE

_________________________________________________________

5:10 PM

The ride with Nick Sanchez was exhilarating even in his silence. It had been ages since she had even been inside a car, her father Esteban rarely taking her or Irene to town. She was always used to riding the Rez Rider bus to and from Caretaker and the Santee reservation. High on the moment she was too afraid to even look at the handsome driver, for fear it was all in her head. Bad enough the radio station they were listening to was a classic rock channel now playing Daydream Believer by the Monkee's. Was she dreaming? A bump in the road jostling her breasts was a good enough reminder that she was still living in reality. Midnight couldn't even make herself cup her tits to prevent further violence, she swore to herself when he told her to walk with pride that covering herself was pure taboo. Midnight Isabella Amador would not fail this man. At least willingly!

Approaching her normal bus stop she sat up straight without resorting to a slouch that might hide herself behind the truck's door. Nick noting her impromptu posture increase puckered his lower lip, she was on the right track in learning how to behave in public. With no further anxiety over the local police arresting her for indecency, that is if Sheriff Dolan Roster had spread his authority to his fellow officers, Nick was confident in pushing her harder. While he was in no hurry due to getting his newly purchased home up to code, having Midnight around should help him relax more. He would balance his efforts between she and his home. When not needed he would simply put her on a shelf like a trophy and go about his business. So far it was a pretty good day.

"Ready to dig your heels in?"

"You are making me walk home from here? It is a long way."

"You would if that's what I expected of you."

"I would." She smiled.

"No walking today. In the future it's a certainty." He pulled up alongside the bus shelter made of plywood surrounding a bench. Nothing fancy in Povertyville, U.S.A.! "If I calculated it right your Rez Rider should be pulling up in five minutes. Catch your bus home."

"I..." She was embarrassed to admit it, "...left my purse at the diner. I don't have my pass or money."

"Then you beg for a ride. If not...hoof it. I'm driving behind you either way."

"You want me to ride the bus, but are following me to my home?"

"Didn't I just say that?"

"The driver Ernest, likes me, he will let me on. The passengers might complain."

"What part of pride are you overlooking?"

"The ride in pRide."

"Smart girl. Find a seat next to a guy and touch yourself."

"What if he touches me back?"

"Unless he ruins your day live with it. You said it yourself...you're not worth fighting back. Right?"

"Only if he hurts me."

"Get out."

"You would let some man harm me?"

"If your driver likes you so much, would he let anything bad happen to you?"

"No."

"Get out."

On his final stare she opened the passenger side door and stepped out on to the curb. With two men waiting on the bus, she was easily noticed in her total nudity. Closing the door Nick Sanchez hit the gas and drove off leaving her to fend for herself.

Of the two men, one whistled at her, the other shared more respect and offered her his seat on the wooden bench. Fearing splinters in her ass, she pleasantly declined and stood tall, nervously holding her hands behind her spine to avoid covering her front from any inspection. She was going to win this challenge. If that was what the Man in Black thought of it as.

"I've seen you around before, never like this though." The younger man in his late 20's spoke up. "Nice body...if you don't mind my saying." She didn't! With zero ego in her soul, she simply took it as a compliment. "You can sit on my lap if you're worried about any splinters." It was as if he read her mind when the older guy offered his seat. Wondering if Nick would want that she recalled him telling her to sit with a guy on the bus. This man would be getting on the Rez Rider with her so why not accept his kindness. With less hesitance than he predicted she merely stepped over to him and sat down on his knees as she might have over her father's when a child.

"Sorry about my boney kneecaps! You might be more comfortable further back." With no expression she just slipped further over his crotch, instantly feeling his erection growing beneath her cheeks. Eyes flaring with the newness of this indulgence she wiggled a bit for a cozy seat. He certainly wasn't complaining.

"That better?"

"Yes. Thank you." She shot a glance at the other man as if to offer an apology for not accepting his first offer. He simply put up a palm as if to say don't worry about it. He smiled warmly none the less.

"You work at Coastal Waiter's Diner, right?" The older man narrowed his eyes as he suddenly remembered seeing her.

"I did. I just quit."

"Oh yeah? Looking to find yourself a better job?" The younger man hoped she might say if it pays good. He just got paid.

"Not yet. I...am taking a few days off to decide whether I am worthy of...someone."

"Oh, you're worthy." The younger man entered the playing field, his hands lightly touching her caramel-colored hips. Again, knowing what Nick had told her she dared to recline back into his chest. Once he absorbed her unexpected relaxation his hands moved inward to palm her tight tummy lightly caressing it. She enjoyed his touch even if he was stepping over any lines...what lines? Nick's lines? Did he have any? Where was Nick? Why was he not here to observe what he commanded of her?

Sensing her body loosen up the younger man slid his hands higher and just went for it in squeezing both of her breasts. Inhaling quickly as if shocked, yet more in line with adrenalin, alerted the other man that the younger fellow was going too far.

"I don't think she wants you..."

"No. I'm fine!" She whimpered slightly, never really knowing a real man's caresses this was long overdue. The pawing up of Ronnie and his friend Derek or the Fishermen groping her a few days prior only encouraged her need to experience more. Giving in to Nick's control although vague at times was very stimulating. Even in letting her own cousin nut on her ass cheeks was Midnight acting of her own volition testing impulses which she delighted in. While that was over the top on her part, she sensed it might draw she and her cousins closer. The need to let them know she was...changing...for the better? Her family was already torn apart, so if it led further down that road, she would embrace it.

"You can touch me too if you want."

"I don't know." He gnashed his teeth as her hands moved behind her head to fondle the younger man's hair. Closing her eyes to essentially breath in her sensations, Midnight smiled. It didn't matter if the other man refused her. This was not for either of them, it was for Nick Sanchez. As long as he was on her thoughts it did not matter if he were watching. It was as if her soul knew he was near.

Her seat was becoming more tantalizing by the minute, one hand remaining on her left breast, the right hand slipping down with a delicate glide over her tummy and down between her thighs. Fingers rubbing her clit made Midnight whimper which sent a beguiling glare of more please toward the man beside her. Who was this perfect Angel these days? Missing wings, her halo was now an invisible choker about her throat. Her internal glow said it all.

Caving to her hopeful sparkle the older gentleman slid over just enough to rub her left leg. She wanting to show Nick the pride she had in overcoming her shyness lifted her leg over his for a divided attention. In this course the younger man introduced fingers into her pussy. That was a firecracker move. Midnight tensed up and arched her back over him to compliment his takeover tactics. Eyes closing to reflect on her rape, her thrill at how he aggressively took her deployed every sensation to all the right places. While a rape should have been traumatic in her youth it inwardly transformed her. She in a sense craved that darker attention. Nick Sanchez was simply rekindling her deeply hidden spark. There would be no going back now. No kicking and screaming!

"Shit! Here comes the bus." The elder gent sat up straight and stood away from her leg as if masking her nudity from the world. The younger man growled at having to end his playful desires over this beautiful young woman, but it would look bad if caught doing so. He would savor the taste of her pussy by licking his fingers. Delectable!

"I can sit with you on the bus." She leaned back and whispered.

"Are you even going to be able to ride the bus?" He chuckled but hoped she might. "Ernie might not let you."

"I know the driver. He will not..." At least she hoped he wouldn't decline her a lift. It would be a vicious walk barefoot even with the sun going down.

The Rez Rider pulled up to the bus stop with a screech of air brakes and hissed before the side door opened up. One passenger a woman departed quickly and bulged her eyes at Midnight standing there naked, the two men trying to mask her was not going over well. Moving around them Midnight smiled at the woman and got ready to enter the bus. Peering up expecting the driver to be her friend Ernest, she got the shock of her life. Nick Sanchez was behind the driver's seat. Stunned by his appearance, expecting him to follow behind the bus in his 4Runner she froze in step.

"On a schedule here. Getting on or walking?" Nick growled.

A pinch to Midnight's bottom made her jump, the young man smirking, "Couldn't resist."

"No man should." Nick called down, "Slap it next time and let's get a move on. People want to get places." A slap on her rear, this time from the older gentleman Midnight flared her eyes and stepped on to the bus with vigor. At the top she hesitated at the payment container. Nick had to stare at her, "No token no ride."

"I got her." The younger man stood behind her and added coins to the meter. "She can pay me back." Eyes bright Midnight simply turned toward the aisle. Where was Ernest and how did Nick hijack his bus? Of course, money must have done the talking.

Fluttering fingers at the other riders in passing she discovered all men. Seven to be precise. How did...she get that lucky? No other women outside of she whom just departed, no children. Nick was definitely resourceful. Moving toward the back of the bus with the young man she spots Nick's truck behind the bus, sure enough her friend Ernest was following him. Her mind was racing at just how persuasive her Man in Black was.

Looking up at her, Ernest realized she was naked and bulged his eyes. Hands moving from the steering wheel he palms his face to hide his shock then wonders if he had lost his mind in letting Nick Sanchez pay him off. Five grand was hard to say no to. Sweating as she flutters her fingers at him, Ernest just shrank in the truck seat and prayed he wouldn't get reported. Being the actual owner of the bus was in his favor at least. His business, but it did not mean laws weren't being broken. That five grand might end up being bail money.

Taking a seat first, the young man pulled Midnight down into his lap like he had her earlier and began feeling her up. She eyed Nick across the bus but he ignored her once she was seated. The older man that followed them in was running behind in seating himself which meant Nick must have had words with him. Words that the man was obviously sharing with each of the other seven riders. She tried not to read too much into it, maybe they were just asking the man what was going on. Not that it mattered. She felt safe knowing Nick was near, so failure in his wishes were not in her vocabulary.

Door shut Nick proceeded onward with confidence in his driving ability. Being a Chopper pilot and having driven a tank in his military days a short bus was nothing. With multiple bus stops between the Rez and Caretaker, as well as the small towns along the coast that the Rez Rider focused on, the passengers would be unpredictable. Knowing this Nick grumbled over dealing with inevitable youngsters, but he did have an ace in his hand, Ernest behind him in his 4Runner could chauffeur some outsiders if it were short distances. While he did preach pride in herself to Midnight, he did have a heart when it came to children not witnessing things they shouldn't. It was all a gamble!

With Midnight's home only five miles from the diner she had very little time to really prove anything. Nick not really knowing her stop might blow right on by her road anyway. Of course, she knew in her heart he would get her home safely even if he did miss her stop. Not even explaining her nudity to her mother was on her mind at the moment, Midnight was simply high on touch sensation and the lust in men's eyes. Live for the here and Nick...she meant now!

The older man sat across from Midnight and her finger bandit, enjoying the younger man building her to a climax. All new again to Midnight having only been taken to orgasm by her rapist three years ago, only she had technically touched herself down there that deeply. Almost there she pauses to look at Nick shooting glances into the mirror. Emotionally challenged by her brewing finish, she broke away and crawled from the man's lap. Taking him by his hand she coaxed him down the aisle, her hormones raging as she shuffled and swayed. In passing, the seven men reached out and touched her ever so gently on the hip and thigh. She nibbled her lip in amazement that so many men found her appealing.

Midnight knew she was beautiful, but her awkwardness always seemed to prevent most men from approaching her, unless they were dirty old men or boys too young to even consider. While most of these seven were in their late 20's early 30's they were quite handsome in rugged ways. Enough to imagine them taking her in the dark like her rapist, but willingly. Midnight needed to be possessed. Nick Sanchez her handler!

Reaching the front of the bus she knelt next to Nick but facing the forward, drawing her companion to lower in behind her. Not knowing the driver, nor aware of their connection he grew skeptical in doing more.

"Finish her." Nick barked without glaring at the man. Nick was aware of a bus stop coming up in the distance a mile from Midnight's home, the one she normally caught the Rez Rider from. Very few people lived near her house, so it was kind of an oasis in the middle of nowhere. With no one there, Nick simply drove on by without stopping.

Hearing the driver, the man knelt to Midnight's side and fingered her from behind while she placed her face on the rubber track along the flooring. Assaulting her soaked cunt to the point of no return Midnight Amador squealed every breath until her inability to restrain herself. Midnight gushed all over his rapidly plunging fingers.

"Daaaamn! She's a squirter." Who knew? Not even Midnight. She had never taken herself to that point.

"Throw her to another. Take her by the hair, not her arm." Nick encouraged him. Swallowing dryly the man reached over her and gripped her hair and tugged her up roughly until standing. Reaching the first of the seven in line he tossed her into his lap. Accepting her she ended up laying over his legs, her own legs dangling in the aisle. Caressing her bottom first led to spanks, four in a row, the rider then peering up at Nick in his mirror to see if he objected. Nick was not even looking, his eyes on the road.

With another stop along a stretch of six decaying homes Nick had to let one of his seven passengers off, the older man from the bus stop. Pausing at the opened door the man turned to Nick and said, "None of my business I know...but...she's a nice girl." In response Nick nodded and sent him on his way. As soon as the man set foot on the ground Nick pulled away before closing the door. The man sighed watching the real bus driver following in Nick's 4Runner and waved with a shrug. Ernest scowled and shrugged right back. On a final note, the man ready to go home caught a whiff of something.

"Do I smell smoke? Someone burning garbage again?"

********

5: 45 PM

Fifteen minutes prior to the bus hijacking at the Amador home...

"Esteban, you need to take me to the grocery store. I have nothing to feed you, let alone Midnight and I." Irene Amador spoke as her husband settled into his dilapidated recliner with a jug of moonshine recently purchased with his paycheck, a fresh pack of cigarettes in his t-shirt pocket, it's first offering between his dry lips.

"When Midnight gets paid have her take the bus into Caretaker and get us things. I work hard I'm tired dammit!"

"Did you not just get paid? It is payday."

"Gas tank, cigs, and hooch! Leave me be to rest."

"I hope Midnight remembers to bring home table scraps." She grumbled. "You fail us, Husband."

"What was that you say?" He reacted with distaste in her tone.

"You come home twice a week if we are fortunate to see you. You eat, bathe, and demand sex from me. What do I get from this? I take care of you and raise our daughter."

"She's raised! Let her take up my slack. I bust my ass at the Fishery Warehouse 12 hours a fuckin' day, I deserve peace and quiet. Now shut your mouth Woman."

"The water heater is dying Esteban. We often bathe in cold water."

"Heat some on the stove. Take a whore's bath."

"Yet you look clean. Where is it you shower Husband?" She sneered with suspicion. Irene was so mentally drained these days she could not even find it in her to get dressed, still in her tattered robe.

"Told you many times I clean up at work." That part sometimes true using the bathroom there to keep up his hygiene. "You want me smellin' like fish when I arrive home?"

"Your clothing rarely smells of fish."

"Are you questionin' if I'm goin' to work?" He growled taking a swig of his moonshine jug.

"Would you not do the same if our roles were reversed? Do you...have a mistress, Esteban?"

"WHAT?" He paused with his cigarette dangling from his lips over his scruffy beard. "You know I am faithful to you."

She rolls her eyes, "We both know you are capable Esteban. Do not think me foolish."

With a drunken glare Esteban shot her a droll expression, "Perhaps I should find me another that might treat me as I should be."

"As should I." She pushes his buttons. This talk had been coming for months. While weary and faithful Irene knew if she took better care of herself, she could probably get another man, she was hardly undesirable at 41, but her loyalty to Esteban spoke out even if it shouldn't restrain her so.

Setting his jug on the tattered carpet beside his seat, he kicks his recliner's footrest to the floor, taking three times for it to latch before climbing out. Stumbling toward a defiant wife he goes face to face with an intimidating sneer. "Find another, I'll bury him."

"There is no other. I merely say there could be. I am tired Esteban."

"So am I!" He hisses then grabs her by the throat with a darkness within his mannerisms. She reaches for his arm, but he swats her away. "Let us rekindle." Hurling her to the floor he begins unbuckling his pants but leaving them on even as he lowers to his knees. Dropping behind her back as she prepared to get up, he guided her robe up over her ass and forced her forward until flat on the creaking floor. Only a thirty-year-old rug prevented splinters.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12