Midnight Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers

"I was feeling really sexy," she continued with agonizingly slow disclosure. "So I dressed up in that slutty little skirt you bought me for my birthday."

My eyes widened with interest. In hopes of convincing my girl to dress a little sexier, I had purchased her a short little blue skirt. Although she had put it on for me a few times at home, she had never worn it out in public before. Even though she had a great little body, Ashley had never been comfortable dressing provocatively at all, favouring a more conservative look.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "I bet you looked hot."

"I did," she agreed with a smile. "And I wore a little white top. Kelly said I looked like a slutty little school girl."

I could feel my aching cock pulsing against my stomach as precum was already beginning to leak from my tip. As I was unable to even touch my dick with my hands restrained, I remained lying under her as my heart continued to race.

"So we got to the club and had a few drinks. I was feeling pretty good so we danced for a while. Just as we were leaving the dance floor, this guy grabbed me and pulled me back out there. I was surprised at first, but when I saw how hot he was...I just let him take me with him. I knew Kelly was watching me, but I didn't care. We started dancing and he was immediately all over me. He was grabbing my ass and kissing my neck. He was just so...confident. I knew right then that I was going to let him fuck me."

I swallowed hard. My mind was spinning in a confusing mix of jealousy and arousal. I had fantasized about my girlfriend fucking other guys countless times, but now she had done it and I was helpless to object as she revelled in telling me every agonizing detail.

"Kelly got mad and left me at the bar," she continued, her voice growing more excited with every word. "But I didn't care. Mark and I got a drink and sat down in a dark corner of the bar. Soon we were making out and he stuck his hand up under my skirt."

My heart was thumping so loud I could almost hear the beating over the sound of my girlfriend's soft voice.

"My pussy was soooo wet," she recounted, rolling her eyes back as if reliving the naughty experience in her mind. "He started fingering me right there in the club...and I just couldn't take it anymore. So I took him into the bathroom..."

This sudden turn in the story caught me by surprise. Exhibitionism was definitely not something that Ashley had ever been interested in. She had always insisted on maintaining a 'good girl' image in public.

"...we went into a stall and I got down on my knees."

Her voice now took on an apprehensive demeanour as she studied my face closely as if gauging my reaction. Slowly, she lowered her face to mine gazing directly into my eyes as she whispered.

"And I sucked his cock."

A brief moment of silence followed as Ashley pulled herself further up my body, her hot, moist pussy working its way along my chest leaving a warm, damp trail in its wake.

"Mmmm, you should have seen it Damon," she cooed as she grabbed the headboard and pulled herself up into a straddling position over my face. "You're cute little girlfriend on her knees in some dirty bathroom with some strange guy's dick her pretty little mouth."

The enticing aroma of her aroused pussy washed over me as I pictured the filthy scene in my mind. Ashley knew how to push my buttons and she was proving to excel at painting the perfect picture in order to tantalize my active imagination. Her stern expression melted away into a playful smile as she looked down me between her legs.

"I felt so dirty...," she continued as she lowered her pussy down onto my waiting mouth. "His hands were grabbing my head as I sucked him. I was so turned on, I was even playing with my pussy as I sucked his dick."

My lips closed around her damp mound, sucking at her hot little hole through her panties. I could even taste her arousal through the thin fabric as she slowly rocked her hips into my face. Every word she spoke excited me further and my tongue stabbed at her in desperation. Reaching down, she pulled the crotch of her underwear aside, revealing her glistening wet, blushing lips before pressing them back onto my hungry mouth.

"Mmmm," she purred, feeling my eager tongue sliding up inside her as she wriggled her body atop my face. "I just wanted his cum in my mouth so fucking bad."

Again I was surprised at Ashley's startling revelation. Aside from not being a huge fan of oral sex, she had always shown complete disdain for cum, especially in her mouth. My surprise went unnoticed however, as she braced herself with the headboard and continued grinding her pussy across my face.

"And he did baby," she said softly. "He grabbed my head and shoved his cock into my mouth and filled it full of his cum. I sucked down every drop like a dirty little cum-sucking whore."

As her words grew more obscene, my enthusiasm grew as well, eating her dripping wet pussy with voracity as she coated my face with her juices.

"When we walked out of the bathroom, everyone was staring at us. They all knew what I had been doing. I felt like such a naughty slut. And I loved it."

I gasped for breath as my girlfriend pulled herself off my face, allowing me to breathe once again.

"Are you enjoying my little story?" she asked with a smile as she sat back beside me and removed her panties and bra.

"Yes," I panted lustfully as I eyed her naked body.

"Good," she purred with contentment as she crawled on top of me, licking her juices from my lips. "Because I'm only getting started."

The lust lingering in the air was almost palpable as she bit my bottom lip and pulled away, letting it snap painfully. I was beginning to find it difficult to look into Ashley's eyes which were growing more intense by the minute as she became fully comfortable in her newfound role.

"So...what happened next?" I asked with peaked interest as she reached down to take hold of my throbbing cock.

"What happened next?" she repeated, casting me a sly, mischievious grin as she positioned my dick to point up at her carefully descending hole. "I told him that if he took me home, he could do whatever he wanted to me."

With that, Ashley lowered herself down onto my upturned cock, piercing her swollen, dripping lips with my bulbous helmet. I sighed with relief as my finally found myself buried deep within the inviting confines of my girlfriend's sweltering pussy. She too, appeared pleased as a satisfied smile crossed her face and my length vanished into her hungry hole.

"Mmmm," she sighed, wiggling her hips with my dick embedded inside her. Are you sure you want me to tell you more? "

"Yes," I answered promptly.

"You want to hear how some other guy turned your cute little girlfriend into his filthy little whore?"

I just stared in amazement as she cast her gaze back down to my face, her playful smile once more giving way to a sexually charged visage.

"Because that's what happened," she clarified as her hips began to slowly rock back and forth. "He took me home and pulled me into his bedroom, ripped my clothes off and fucked me like a dirty little slut."

"H...how did he fuck you?" I asked cautiously, as Ashley placed her hands on my chest for leverage.

"First, he put me on my back," she answered, all too happy to respond to my question. "He spread my legs and fucked me hard. I told him to use me. I told him to degrade me."

While she spoke, she fingered her clit and the pace of her rhythmic grinding increased dramatically.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" she asked, her voice growing erratic as she bucked back and forth. "Isn't that what you wrote about in your stories? Me getting used? Me getting degraded like a dirty little cunt?"

"Yes," I gasped, planting my feet on the bed and pushed my hips upwards to drive my cock deeper into her body.

"Oooohhh," she exclaimed, driving her hips down into mine. "Well he did. He grabbed me by the neck and choked me while he fucked me. It felt so fucking good. And when I was gasping for air, he spit into my mouth. It was so fucking hot."

I was again surprised, but her filthy confessing was continuing to turn me on as it was her. Gradually, her rhythmic grinding ceased and she began sliding her pussy up and down my cock with forceful, plunging strokes.

"I fucking loved it, Damon. All I wanted was to be his whore. But...It wasn't dirty enough."

"Oh no?"

"No," she said simply, driving her wet hole back onto my throbbing shaft. "I wanted him to use me. I wanted him to do things to me...things that I would be ashamed to tell anyone."

Her breathing was growing ragged under the exertion of her furious bucking. It was as if Ashley was simply using my body to get herself off. As she increased her pace however, her tight little pussy walls gripped my shaft with each stoke, bringing me dangerously close to orgasm. I closed my eyes and concentrated on withholding my climax which was growing more difficult by the second.

"Open your eyes," Ashley ordered, her hips rocking to and fro on top of me. "I want you to see my face. I want you to look into my eyes when I tell you what a dirty whore I was last night."

My eyes shot open and she smiled with shrewd satisfaction and leaned over to bring her tits brushing against my bare chest.

"Do you know what he did?" she asked, her voice dripping with villainous sexuality. "He handcuffed me to his bed just like I've done to you."

I held my breath and clenched every muscle in my lower body, knowing that if I relented in the least, I would be spilling my seed into my girlfriend and our little fuck session would come to an end.

"Mmmm, can you picture that baby?" she asked, not even expecting a response. "Your sweet little Ashley handcuffed to some strange guy's bed."

I was trying not to picture it, as I knew any further mental stimulation would send me over the edge.

"Then he crawled up my body and straddled my face. His cock was wet from fucking my pussy and he grabbed my hair. He said 'open your mouth slut.' I obeyed him and he shoved his big wet dick right into my mouth. I wasn't even sucking him. He was fucking my face. He was using my mouth like it was a cunt."

"Oh my god," I gasped as the image of my girlfriend being face-fucked crept into my resistant mind.

"He made me choke on it," she continued without relenting. "Then he pulled it out and slapped me in the face with it. He slapped me in the face like I was a dirty slut...and I loved it."

As if sensing my impending orgasm, Ashley slowed her furious grinding and reached back to give my swollen balls a gentle squeeze.

"Am I turning you on?" she asked, squeezing harder and causing me to shift uncomfortably.

"Fuck yes," I exclaimed through clenched teeth as she played with my sensitive sac.

"Are you going to cum soon?"

"Maybe..." I answered cautiously as she resumed her gentle gyrations.

"That's okay," she assured, increasing her pace as she leaned down to me and flicked her tongue across my lips. "I want you to. I want you to cum as you picture me and Mark in your mind. I want you to think about how I looked, cuffed to his bed as he put his balls in my mouth."

Faster and faster she went, her small sweaty body sliding up and down mine as she repeatedly pushed her hungry pussy back onto my pulsing pole.

"Mmmm, I loved sucking his balls. I loved having him over me, making me do anything he wanted. "

I swallowed with a deep gulp as she bit her bottom lip and stared into my eyes with a captivating intensity as she continued to shamelessly recount her slutty behaviour.

"But then he made me do something really dirty."

I froze, desperately torn between my hesitation and the ever pressing promise of self gratification. Ashley's hips continued their unrelenting gyrations as if trying to coax the cum from my swollen, aching balls as her hand clutched my hair with unrestrained ecstasy. I could feel her warm breath in my ear as she hissed her filthy words.

"He made me lick his ass."

A second later, my hips bucked upwards with long-awaited fury as my balls tensed, sending a copious amount of creamy, hot cum spilling into my girlfriend's waiting pussy. Ashley purred with delight as she felt my cock pulse with each beat of my heart, her hungry hole taking every last drop as her body continued to writhe on top of my wilting pole.

"Ooooh," she exclaimed, wiggling her way off my dick. "I thought that might turn you on."

I immediately felt my arousal plummet as the pre-orgasmic intensity subsided. Ashley however, seemed to only be getting started, as her eyes remained a lustful picture of sexual voracity. She studied my expression as she lifted her dripping wet pussy off me and a warm trickle of cum leaked down her blushing lips and dripped onto my stomach. I was expecting her to un-cuff me, but instead she just flashed me a smile and began dragging herself back up my heaving torso.

"Is that dirty enough for you?" she asked as she moved towards my head, my cum leaking from her insatiable hole and leaving a sticky, glistening trail up my stomach and chest.

"Uh huh."

"You should have seen it," she continued, grabbing the head board and pulling herself up off my lying body. "His balls were pressed against my face as I tongued his asshole. He called me a good little whore and told me all the things he was going to do to me. When he told me he was going to fuck my ass, I got even more excited and began licking his ass like the filthy little slut I am. "

My girlfriend's unrelenting stream of verbal depravity struck me deeply and I felt the blood begin to rush back to my flaccid cock.

"Did he...?" I stammered as I stared up at Ashley, perched directly over my bewildered face. "Did he...fuck your ass?"

"Oh yes," she replied, switching around to present me with her cute little round ass.

I stared up into my girlfriend's butt as it hovered precariously above my face. Slipping two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, she reached around to slide them gingerly over the opening of her tightly closed hole, coating the tiny pink ring with slick juices.

"He fucked...this...tight...little...asshole."

With each word she spoke, Ashley pushed a segment of her slender finger into her tightly gripping hole as I watched with growing arousal.

"Do you want to hear about it?" she asked, sawing her slick, glistening digit in and out of her clenching ass.

"Yes," I gasped truthfully. "I want to hear how fucking dirty you were."

"Mmmm, okay," she purred, slipping her finger out as the tiny ring closed back up right before my eyes. "I want you to lick my ass while I tell you."

With that, she lowered her ass right down onto my panting mouth, her pert little cheeks nestling down comfortably around my face.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she sighed, pressing her asshole against my lips feeling my wet little tongue sliding out to tease her tiny star. "Just like that. Like my asshole just like I licked Mark's ass last night."

I moaned into her ass as she once again brought up the obscene act. Encouraged by my audible appreciation, she continued.

"He made me do it just like this," she said softly, slowly grinding her hole against my lips. "He sat right down on my fucking face. He reached back and grabbed my hair, forcing my tongue into his ass."

As she spoke, Ashley acted out the depraved scene, reaching back to clutch my hair in her tiny hand as she prompted me to increase my efforts.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Stick your tongue right up my ass. That's it. That's just how I did it last night. Oh my god Damon! I felt so fucking slutty. I was such a filthy fucking whore! I loved it. He was calling me names as I tongue-fucked his butt. But every time he did, it just turned me on more."

"What did he call you?' I asked in between thrusts of my hot, wet tongue.

"He called me his slut. His dirty little ass licking whore! And I was. I was his dirty little ass licker! Can you picture it? Can you picture me with my little pink tongue shoved into some guy's asshole while he calls me a dirty fucking slut?"

"Yes!" I huffed, gasping for air as I pulled my mouth from my girlfriend's insatiable anus.

"I bet you can," she added, reaching down to lift my dick off of my stomach. "I can see you're hard again already."

Seeing my restored erection, Ashley scrambled down my body, eager to get my meat back inside her. Her pussy was still drenched in fluids, both hers and mine, and slid easily back onto my upturned pole. Her back was now to me and she seemed to lose herself in the moment as she settled into position with my cock snugly embedded inside her petite, writhing body.

"So what did you do next?" I asked, urging my girl to continue her erotic confession as she rode me with a renewed sexual vigour.

"He uncuffed me and put me on my hands and knees," she said, looking back over her shoulder as her hips gyrated with frantic, rhythmic movements. "And he fucked me from behind."

Her fingers slipped down the underside of my half-buried shaft as she rocked back against me.

"I was on my hands and knees like a dirty little whore. He slammed his cock in and out of my slutty little cunt. He grabbed my hair and slapped my ass."

"Did you like that," I asked as she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, treating me to a enticing view of her winking asshole which was still wet from my earlier tongue-lashing.

"I fucking loved it! He treated me like nasty little whore! I was begging him to fuck me! I was begging him to degrade me!"

Ashley started massaging her asshole as she continued gyrating around my pulsing cock.

"He even shoved his fingers up my ass," she moaned on cue, sliding her middle finger easily into her tiny little butthole.

I could feel her wiggling finger against my shaft as she rose and fell with increasing enthusiasm.

"It felt so good. Soon I was begging him to fuck my ass!"

I could feel my cum dribbling out of her pussy as she fucked me, trickling down over my balls which soon grew wet from the leaking fluids.

"He pulled his finger out of my ass and shoved it into my mouth, making me suck it as he took his dick out of my slutty little pussy. "

As she spoke, Ashley slipped her finger from her own ass and placed it between her lips, sucking gently as she turned her head enough to give me a view.

"Then he told me to spread my ass like the dirty little anal whore I was," she continued, showing me by re-enacting the lewd act with her hands pulling her cheeks apart in a shameless display. "And he slid his big fat cock right into my tight little asshole."

Her frantic pace began to slow as my eyes fixed on her little puckered opening, winking with desire.

"Do you want your cock in my ass?" she asked absently. "Do you want to feel what Mark felt last night?"

"Yes," I blurted out emphatically. "I want my dick inside your slutty little ass."

"Ooooh," she said as she lifted her pussy up my impaled rod. "Someone's getting a little excited again."

My face flushed red as Ashley gripped my swollen cock head in her gentle hand as she shifted her body forwards to line it up with her tantalizing little star. Cautiously she descended, sitting back to press her hole against my bulging tip. I watched with avid interest as the spongy flesh of my head expanded under the pressure before popping past her tight muscular ring and beginning its depraved journey into the depths of my girlfriend's eager asshole.

"Oh yea," she sighed, tossing her head back blissfully as her stretched ass slowly slid down the length of my wet shaft.

As her fleshy little ass cheeks came to rest on my hips, she relaxed slightly as her body acclimatized to the sensation of having my throbbing cock buried firmly inside her.

damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers