Midnight Confessions

Story Info
Wife confesses her affairs to her husband.
2.1k words
3.09
124.9k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers

My wife and I were in bed, naked. It was Saturday night, and I was ready for our weekly round of mediocre sex. After fifteen years of marriage, the lovemaking had gotten pretty routine. But still, sex is sex.

I rolled on my side to face her. "Honey?" I said expectantly.

She remained on her back, staring at the ceiling. She spoke, in a monotone. "I've been unfaithful to you."

"What?" I was dumbstruck. I wasn't even sure I'd heard her correctly. "What? When? With whom?"

She kept staring at the ceiling, and spoke in a calm, flat voice. "It was with your brother. We've been sort of flirting with each other for a long time when you weren't looking. We happened to be alone together the other day when he came by to drop off your tools. It just sort of happened. First we were in each others' arms, kissing passionately; you know, like you and I used to do. Then his hands were all over me; groping my breasts, squeezing my ass, and he started fingering my pussy through my skirt. I could feel his cock through his trousers. It felt huge. That was all it took. I dragged him into the bedroom."

"This bedroom? You did it right here? In our bed?"

"Yes, right on this very bed. We stripped each other naked. I had to see that huge cock. It was immense. Much bigger than yours. I wanted to suck it, but it was too damn big. I could barely get my mouth around the head."

Lying there next to her, I felt the blood rising in my cheeks. I was so humiliated by her infidelity, and worse yet, by her total lack of shame over it. Her matter-of-fact voice and her staring eyes made me think that she was actually proud of herself!

"I wrapped both my hands around it," she continued. "My fingers didn't even meet, that's how thick it was. I jacked his shaft up and down while I tried to get the head into my mouth. Eventually I gave up on that, and just licked around the rim while I kept jacking him. I slurped the head like an ice cream cone. I even stuck my tongue into his pee slit. It was so wide open, it was easy."

Through my shame, I actually felt my cock swell a little as she spoke. It twitched as I thought of my wife's mouth, stretched to the limit trying to swallow my brother's cock head.

"He got tired of my licks on his cock, and he made me lie on my back. His cock was dripping tons of pre-cum, and my pussy was wetter than it's ever been. I spread my legs -- just like I'm doing now -- and waited for him to enter me. His cock came at me like a torpedo; it looked even bigger than ever. I thought he might split me in half, but I didn't care. I was so tired of your puny little dick that I was willing to die to be fucked by a real cock."

My penis twitched again, picturing my wife's pussy being split by my brother's enormous, dripping, throbbing cock. Her hand had crept to her crotch and she was rubbing herself.

"When his cock first touched me, it felt like electricity. It was hot and cold all at the same time. It slipped into my sopping pussy like an electric eel, alive and on fire, stabbing and jabbing. I felt myself so stretched that I started to scream in pain, but it was a delicious pain. He supported himself on his arms on each side of me, and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. His eyes just glared at me, telling me that he knew he owned me, body and soul."

By now, my face was scarlet with shame and humiliation, but my dick was also rock hard, and I could feel my hips beginning to buck a little. My wife had her hand between her thighs, and was fingering herself as she told her story. I resisted the urge to stroke myself.

"As his cock plundered and scrambled my insides, I writhed and bucked on the bed. I was screaming in pain and pleasure, and clawing his back with my fingernails. When he came, it felt like an ocean of cum was invading me. It was so warm and wet that it pushed me over the edge. I came like I haven't cum since before I ever met you." She turned her head to face me for the first time. "It was the greatest fuck of my life."

Her words burned my ears, and my face reddened two shades deeper at her glance. And my dick grew an extra notch. My foreskin was so stretched that it was almost painful.

"Was that it?" I asked breathlessly.

"No. He left after that, but I was too turned on to stop. I still needed to suck a cock. I figured I'd suck yours, since it fits in my mouth so easily. I drove to your office, but you were out on a sales call. But your boss was there. He's always had the hots for me. I needed a dick in my mouth, and I didn't care whose it was. I dragged him into a conference room and locked the door. Then I ripped his trousers off him."

I was dumbfounded all over again. "What, wait. My boss? That bald-headed old coot?"

"Yes, your boss. He has a bigger cock than yours, of course, but nothing like your brother's. It easily fit in my mouth. I sucked it in before his trousers even hit the floor. I felt it stiffen in my mouth as I rolled it around with my tongue. Once it was good and hard, I took it back out to admire it. Nice and long, with bulging blue veins and a fat, round head. I wrapped my lips around the head and sucked hard while I jacked his shaft. Then I slowly pushed my face down, swallowing every inch or so to get it as deeply as possible into my throat. When I felt his pubic hair on my lips, I swallowed some more so that my throat would massage his head."

She never deep-throated me like that! My cock was pointing at the ceiling and bobbing. Involuntarily, my hand had crept to it, and I found myself absentmindedly stroking my shaft. Part of me wondered if I could ever show my face at work again.

"I pulled my mouth back a bit so that I could get both my hands on his shaft. I twisted my hands in opposite directions, back and forth, to fully stimulate his shaft while I kept swirling my tongue around his head in my mouth. Then I reached under him with one hand and squeezed his balls. He had been moaning the entire time, but at this point he started to vibrate and grunt, and I knew he was close. I sucked harder, and snuck my pinkie into his asshole. That was all he needed; he came in my mouth, buckets of hot, sticky cum. I swallowed most of it, but some dripped down onto my blouse. It was delicious; creamy and sweet and a little bit tangy. I kept sucking him as he softened, swallowing every last drop of cum as it sneaked out of his withering dick."

By now I was earnestly stroking my own cock. My breathing was shallow and my horniness had almost caught up with my shame and revulsion. I wasn't sure I was ready for the story to end.

"And then what?" I asked.

She had her hand buried in her crotch, and I could see that she was sawing it in and out of her pussy. I could hear her juices sloshing. "I still needed more," she said. "I called up Harry, your best friend, and asked him to meet me here."

"Harry? My buddy Harry? How could you!?" Harry was my best friend, but he was a total pervert. I'd always tried to keep him away from my wife. My ears burned crimson again. But my hand never left my cock. In fact, I now had both hands wrapped around my shaft, jacking it methodically.

"Harry came right over. I told him what I needed. I stripped his clothes off, and lubed up his cock with Astroglide. I jacked him for about five minutes, to make sure he was good and stiff and slippery. He told me I was a fabulous cock-stroker. Then I handed him the Astroglide bottle and got on my elbows and knees on the bed. I told him to lube me up good. He poured the lube onto my ass crack, and massaged it into my asshole. He stuck a finger in me and wiggled it around for a bit. Then two fingers, then three. I told him to quick screwing around and fuck me already."

She had never let me take her anally! The idea of my wife, buns up on this very bed, face buried in the pillow and about to get her asshole ravaged, was too much for me to take. My mind was reeling, my body was shaking, and I was sweating like a pig. My hands continued to pound my pud, my hips were bucking, and my entire body was vibrating with feelings I could barely describe. I almost felt as if my own body were being violated along with her asshole.

"He stuck it in me. He stabbed it in fast, all in one stroke, and I felt like a red hot poker was being shoved up my rectum. It was such exquisite pain that I almost swooned with pleasure. It was an intensity you could never hope to give me. I felt his cock sawing in and out of my hole, and felt his hips slamming against my butt cheeks. I could feel his drool on my back and I could smell his sweat. I reached down to my pussy and sawed two fingers in and out, just like I'm doing now. I pinched and tugged on my clit, just like I'm doing now. I felt another massive orgasm coming as he pounded me."

I was barely listening anymore; I was in a sexual fugue state. Her words both shamed me and excited me, wounded me and wound me up. My cock was on fire as I pounded it mercilessly. I tugged my balls with my other hand and bit my lip. My hips were bucking like a bronco, and I knew I would cum soon. Through my haze, I kept hearing her words.

"I felt his cock suddenly get bigger inside of me; I knew he was about to cum. He reached around and grabbed my tit with one hand; he squeezed it so hard it left a welt that lasted for a day. He grunted and jammed his cock into me with one last massive thrust, and then I felt it start to spasm. As his first jolt of cum entered me, I began to cum, too. My body clenched him tighter than ever, and I felt the waves of orgasm up and down my body. With each squirt of cum he shot up my ass, my orgasm got stronger and wider and hotter. I was going out of my mind. I think I passed out briefly. The next thing I knew, he was putting his clothes on and leaving. I just lay there, my face in the pillow, my butt in the air, feeling a river of cum running out of my asshole and down onto the bed. I stayed that way for an hour, just savoring the feeling."

That was all I could take; the image her, bent over like an animal, my best friend's cum running out of her ass, pushed me over the edge. Deep in my balls, the fire that had been trying to burn finally exploded. A wave of pleasure billowed through my body. My tortured dick, almost bruised from the punishment it had been taking, pulsed and jerked on its own, and a huge rope of pearly cum shot straight up, only to land on my chest and face. A second jolt and a third joined it before my ejaculations decreased to a steady river running out of the end of my dick to pool in my pubic hair. It was the most intense orgasm I could remember in years.

After a few minutes, my breathing returned to normal, and I turned to face her again. She was looking at me.

"Do you forgive me?" she asked.

"On one condition."

"What?"

I looked deep into her eyes. "Don't ever stop."

Carnevil9
Carnevil9
735 Followers