Midnight Embrace

Story Info
A bi-rape by two non-white attackers.
2.2k words
57.5k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candel
candel
6 Followers

I woke with a start and suddenly hands were on my mouth stifling my screams. My girlfriend lay beside me and she too was being stifled by unknown hands.

Slowly I gained orientation of my senses and saw that there were two intruders in our room. One was African in appearance, the other dark skinned but distinctly Oriental. They had guns and the Asian pushed it now into my mouth and as its coldness touched my lips he told me to open up and suck on it like a good boy.

I did what he said out of fear. They were crawling over our bed and the Black guy was busily tearing at my girlfriends clothes. She only wore a flimsy nightdress to bed and this he tore to shreds quickly.

They wore just t-shirts and shorts in the hot summer night and they kicked off their shoes as they held us down, casting off their clothes. The Black guy was hard and ready and I heard him tell my girlfriend to do a good job on his dick. With the gun in my mouth I sneaked a sideways look to watch her swallowing his black dick as deep as she could. She struggled, gagged, as it was long.

The Asian guy asked me mockingly if I had ever sucked dick before. I replied that I hadn't, to which he told me now was a good time to learn and anyway wouldn't I prefer his cock in my mouth to a pistol? I have to admit it seemed a better option than the risk of it going off accidentally or otherwise. I nodded meekly and I saw him smile.

He pulled the gun away and pointed his cock squarely at my face. I could smell his masculine odor with its dark shaft and thick head. The head brushed suddenly against my lips and then deep into my mouth. Suddenly it hit me that I was being forced to suck strange dick in my own bed at gunpoint while my girlfriend was performing head on some Black guy.It was the stuff of nightmares but now as it was happening it seemed strangely less terrifying than I had imagined it to be. I heard her gag as he rammed himself in and out of her throat, her small mouth and his big cock were not an ideal match, whereas I managed more easily with this smaller cock and took it down to its base, both men moaning loudly and passing appreciative but disgusting comments. "Does it taste nice, bitch?", the Black guy mocked. "You suck like a whore" came the Asian to me, as I worked his pulsing cock hard with my lips and tongue. One could imagine I had done this before, but I knew what I liked so knew how to please a man myself.

It was no flattery to hear the Black guy tell me that it looked like I was a better cocksucker than my girlfriend and that he wanted to switch. They switched quickly and without being asked my girlfriend resumed sucking cock and this time she managed more easily as the Asian forced himself in and out of her waiting mouth. Now it was my turn and I didn't really get on with many Black guys in our neighbourhood, but now I did my best to pleasure him as best I could. It wasn't easy as he really was long but I had a better technique and was able to control my breathing well and avoid a gag reflex.

They passed comments between each other about how this was working better as they fucked our faces as we lay on our backs side by side with both men straddling us.

After a little while the Black guy said it was time for pussy. He moved away from me and the Asian guy moved off my girlfriend and went to the side of the bed,and standing and made me resume sucking his dick. The Black guy lifted up my girlfriend and fucked her standing on the bed in a show of his strength and prowess. She made the sort of noises you only want to hear when you are fucking your own girlfriend as her ravished her cunt hard and fast to the point of being brutal.. Next he fucked her alongside of me on her back as he sucked her breasts and complimented her tight pussy.

Now the Asian told me to lie on my stomach and I felt him shortly licking my butt cheeks. He remarked I was smooth for a white guy. Next I felt his tongue dart into my hole and the feeling was unexpectedly pleasurable. I involuntarily gasped as he stabbed and licked with his tongue, pulling my ass cheeks apart as he did so. The pleasure was mitigated by the realization that it would be unlikely that he would stop there, but would in all probability proceed further. I would confess I enjoyed the rimming by him with his tongue doing those little motions which I had never before experienced as a straight guy, and the cock sucking was not pleasurable but it didn't hurt any except my pride and sense of manhood. But now as he spoke with excited lustful passion of how he was going to fuck me good I knew it was time for me to really experience this rape for what it was.

I sensed his body hover over mine as he kicked my legs apart. "Ready bitch?" he said to which I didn't answer. "I guess that's a yes?" he mocked, as I felt his hard cock brush my buttocks as he aimed his tool with a hand at my hole. It was wet from his saliva and he slowly eased his large head into me at which I gasped much louder than before. I breathed deeply to make it less painful and suddenly he was in. He had sodomized me. He would always be the guy who sodomized me in front of my girlfriend. I felt him move on top of me his soft skin against mine. His hands at times on my ass pulling my cheeks open for him, as he thrust again and again into my virgin ass.

I had heard of Asian guy having small dicks and true his wasn't as big as the Black guy had, but he fucked so furiously while the Black guy seemed more leisurely in his strokes, though the sheer size was an issue in itself, that could make the assault brutal.

But now I was no longer a virgin, more of a conquest, a whore. He used me like he owned me, kissing my neck and pulling my head round to kiss my lips, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I did not resist but accepted all of this for I was powerless and defeated. I could heard the bed creaking as we both lay there being fucked hard. My girlfriend moaned softly as the Black guy fucked her into oblivion. He raised her to doggy style which I knew she enjoyed with me and I was able to watch as he slammed into her from behind and I heard the sound of his body slapping against her ass and the night air resounding with flesh on flesh. I saw her face, I knew despite herself and with a look of shame she had come as a result of all this.

The Asian made me assume the position of doggy too as he emulated his friend, his hands on my shoulders he rode me and angrily fucked into me hurling abuse. I was a "white bitch and whore" and he asked me if I would ever be able to fuck a girl again. Now he reached a hand around and stroked me hard. Soon I had a full erection as he entered in and out of me and I cried begging him to stop. He ignored me and pounded more furiously as he let out a howl and spurted hot jets of come deep inside my stretched hole as he continued to work my dick until I too could no longer hold back and shot waves of my spunk onto the bedsheets in front of me.

I collapsed onto the bed feeling my spunk wet against my skin, as he dropped down on top of me, both of us panting like dogs in heat. My rapist sated at last. His come swimming around my man-cunt. I too felt relief to have come and to no longer have a dick rampaging inside of me, being replaced by the gentler feeling of relaxation and the exploited hole closing up, sealing in his seed as the Black guy unloaded now deep inside my girlfriend.

"Get her pregnant" the Asian bawled.

An hour passed and we were all still naked on the bed, the time had flown who knows where as it tends to do in the abyss of the night. The assault carried on for most of the night until the early hours. They switched and I found myself being fucked by the Black guy this time. His cock was harder to manage in my ass than it had been in my mouth. He kissed me with my legs wrapped around his back as he humped into my white ass. Strange thing now that I felt like a bitch.I figured this is what must happen to weaker guys in prison. They just submit and lose that spark that makes a man want to dominate a woman, fuck her, knock her up. When you are beside your girl, with cocks probing your ass and mouth it is hard to feel unaffected, unchange or much of a real man anymore. THey knew this and played on it to the full with words, and by making me take it side by side with her. What was she thinking I wondered. I must seem weak now compared to these guys. I really didn't know how my sexuality would come out of this, to what extent unscathed. As I

opened my mouth to their tongues and my own "cunt" (as they began to call it) to their dicks and semen I was being remoulded in my mind by their actions, in my definition of myself. Somewhere in my mind a pervasive thought had crept in and taken root. You are weak you cannot defend your girl or even your own ass and mouth. Give in to it. That way I felt safe that maybe no harm would come to us both. I knew that my manhood had been shot to pieces by them.

The Asian had fucked my girl too. He had also taken her ass after rimming her with loud animal noises of pleasure. He had been the first to do it as I had never done anal with her since she didn't enjoy it and had always spurned my attempts.But no way here could she escape from losing her anal cherry as the Asian buried his cock deep in her juicy white ass just as he had done to me.

I watched on my back, being pounded by the Black guy as he took her ass and cunt in turn.

He had raped me first, kissed me first, rimmed me first, but the Black was the first to have me taste his semen. I drank obediently from his long tool and swallowed every drop and tasted its egg-like flavor and felt its sticky texture slipping down my throat. Later the Asian made me swallow his sperm too and it was his that impregnated my girlfriend.

The child was dark haired pale skinned with almond eyes, a reminder of this night to stay with us forever it seemed.The child looked like his father and there were many strange looks at us and we always said to people we had adopted him. The real explanation was one I couldn't bring myself to adumbrate or reveal in its terrible truth.

Truth was I never fucked a woman again. Secretly I let guys fuck me in woods I would meet on the internet. There were lots of Hispanics, Blacks and sometimes Asians who I sucked off in parks cars or restrooms or even in their houses. I would meekly drop to my knees suck them until they wanted more then rise up and bend over in front of them and let them ram my ass and empty their cocks into me. Some White guys I let fuck me also though I preferred to be used and abused by non Whites.My mind had been twisted a bit but I sort of enjoyed the thrill of the degradation. The two rapists had turned me into a white bitch and whore and I sometimes even persuaded my girl who I stayed with in a mostly non sexual way, to be fucked by guys I brought home. I loved it most when some Asian guy fucked us both in turn and maybe spent the whole night screwing us both in every hole as he taunted me about knocking up my girlfriend. I openly advertised for an Asian guy to inseminate a child for a Caucasian couple as I watched. I got many responses and guys from fast food restaurants, students would come by and fuck her in front of me. Some paid me scant regard and just mechanically proceeded to play with her tits in front of me, get blown and then fuck her hard in whatever position he wanted until he unleashed his spunk into her womb. Occasionally a guy would even fuck me as I lay there cuffed on the bed and it felt good now to be such a dump for other men's come.

candel
candel
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
tallone47tallone47about 12 years ago
Very hot

Very hot story. Please write more!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories