Midnight Encounter

Story Info
The 'other woman' comes and visit a couple in bed.
1.1k words
3.76
39.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

Author's Note: This story is written from a female's point of view.

I don't know why, but I have to warn readers because of the numerous flames that other authors with the same theme have been getting, it's about CHEATING. Otherwise, enjoy the story. Oh by the way, if someone would like to put this on audio, it will be my pleasure. ;)

-------------------------------

The chilly wind tickles me as I walked around the bed watching your sleeping form. Smiling, I calmly observed my beautiful man sound asleep -- next to his wife. I sat down on your side of the bed. Feathery light, I didn't even cause ripples on the bed sheet.

"How do I want to wake you? A kiss?" Placing a hand on your chest, I folded my body towards you, wetting my lips as I parted my mouth. My eyes fluttered as I felt the warmth of your breath. "No. I want to play first." I snarled and then grinned. "Ummm... why are you sweating in this chilly night? Is my heat getting to you? * giggles * ". I ran my hand down your shirt, feeling the warm wet fabric that covers your chest. Bending down, I licked your nipples through fabric and smiled looking up making sure that you're still sound asleep. "Ummm... your nipples are hard and ready for me. Huh, baby. Let use see if something else is." Reaching down, my hand enclosed on your semi-rigid cock. "Ummm... yes.." I gently fondle it, feeling the blood rushing in.. filling it... making it throb in my fingers.

"Mmmmppphh.." I felt my pussy tingles as your cock grew bigger, fatter.. hotter in my hand -- stretching your trousers; threatening to tear it apart. I climbed unto the bed. Legs apart, I settle my knees just below your chest. So that when I sit upon your body, my pussy will be inflamed by the heat of your crotch. "Ohhhh..." My clit shot electric jolts throughout my body as I slide it up and down along the length of your cock.

My lips stretch to a sly grin as I hear you moan. "Mmmm.. I want to feel your bare hardness on my skin." I looked down and reached under your leg opening, I carefully maneuver your hard throbbing dick through it -- freeing it from its confines; allowing me to see the veins, along its length, pulsate as I inject more of my lust into it.

With a slender finger, I slowly trace down the small of your head, down along the middle spine unto its base. "It's so hot and wanting." I grinned as I watch the bead on sticky pre-cum form. When I finally reached your sac, I twisted my hand around and cup your balls; letting them sit on my fingers; weighing them. "Ooohhh.. so much cum.. and all for me..." * giggle *. I can't help it. I roll them around my fingers; squeezing them tighter while my other hand slowly goes up and down your shaft. My grin grew wider as you moaned. "Hmmmppphh.. " I squeeze even tighter until you rouse from your slumber.

With fluttering eyes, you looked up at me -- not a surprised look but a worried look. You're about to speak but.. "Shhh... don't worry she won't wake up." You tried turning your head to look at your wife sleeping next to you, but I stopped you with my soft hands and followed that with a smile and a burning stare to destroy any resistance you're trying to summon.

"I hope you're ready for me tonight because I wanna be fucked. My pussy is already dripping. * moans * Mmmm.. My clit is so hard and.." * short yelp (as if touching your clit) * "- and sensitive. " I resume caressing your balls. "I know you have been a very good boy. Oh, all these pent up cum. You want to fill me up, don't you. Hmmmm? Yeah? Is that what you want?"

I placed both hands on your pillow. (short gasp) Your chest hairs tickled my already sensitive nipples as I leaned over you. I looked into your eyes as I push my hips unto you so that my pussy lips nestled on your cock. "You've been wanting this for a long time, haven't you? Mmmhhh?. Can't you feel how hot and wet my pussy is? Ohhh.. Mmmpphhh, yes.. I want you in me so bad. My clit feels so good rubbing along your cock. Ohhh.. you're going to make me cum... ahhh.."

You closed your eyes and your lips reached up and tried to kiss me. "Uh.. uh.. you know very well that I don't kiss my sex toys... Awww.. don't be disappointed. What? You want to be more?" I sat back up but I continue to rub my pussy against your cock. "What about wifey over here?" A look of shock formed on your face. "What will she do if she happens to suddenly wake up and see me in her bed -- dry humping her husband -- (grunts) like this? (moans) Do you think she knows? Huh? I'm sure she can hear us fucking even if she's asleep? Ohhhh.." (gasping as you continue to speak) "Do you think she is dreaming of us fucking? Yeah?.. fucking in her own bed.. Huh..?"

"Or what do you think she is dreaming about when she hears you moan... Oh? You won't? What if I jack you off -- like this? Yeah? Faster? No? What if I piston you cock head between my fingers? Yeahh.. yeah.. come on.. don't hold back.. there you go... yeah.. I'm sure she can hear you.. yeah.. faster... yeah.. how many times did you say my name when I'm about to get you off? Do you think she suspects? Yeah.. say my name.. yell my name.. Oh.. you so close to cumming.... you can't resist.. Only I can make you feel this way... how can she blame you.... your cock head so sensitive... so hot... between.. my fingers.. and going so fast.... go on.. close your eyes.. and feel everything.. yeah.. call out to me... fuckk... yes.. louder... (grunt)... louder... oh yeah... call me Mistress.... yess... yesss.. that's a good boy... tell me that you are mine... mine alone... you wanna cum so bad, don't you.... (grunt)... yes... you wanna spray that load don't you.... say it..."

"(Speak while out of breath)... Oh... look at the time.... I guess we have to.. continue.. this.. some other time... Oh by the way...I know your little escapades in the men's room at work. I already warned you, as soon as you discharge your balls.. this is all over...." I reached down and inserted a finger in my cunt. "(gasps).. damned it.. I guess I have to fill up my cunt with something else... until next evening then.... perhaps... Oh.. * giggles * I think you better start getting more sleep, those eye bags are not attractive.. * giggles *"

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers