Midnight Feed

Story Info
A mysterious creature feeds.
754 words
3.7
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came again that night, same as it had the night before.

Half asleep, she looked over at her bedside clock and the red digits showed 12:47am. Lying on her right side meant facing away from the apartment window that overlooked the city, thirty-six storeys up. She winced at the cramp inside her, then moved her hand to rub the bloated stomach.

It had silently opened the window and a gentle breeze had cooled the room. The sheets moved as something climbed beneath them onto the other side of the mattress. A single cold finger hooked around the top of her knickers and pulled them down over her buttocks and around her upper thighs. She resisted the urge to shudder and kept very still.

A hand gripped each buttock and pulled them both apart, before an impossibly long and hot tongue licked thick saliva up her crevice. The hot temperature of the liquid on her anus caused it to twitch and relax. A moment passed and the tongue was pushed through her quivering anus and deep into the rectum beyond. She screwed here eyes shut and held back a scream, tears spilling down her cheek onto the pillow.

The tongue was pushed further in and became thicker as it lengthened, widening her anus as it went. Then it started to coil within her rectum and began to pulse, massaging her insides. Her stomach growled and bubbled as her lower intestine started to dump the contents of her meal from earlier that evening into her rectum. She gritted her teeth and kept her eyes screwed shut, concentrating on her breathing as the incredible forces pulsed and massaged her insides as the faeces filled up her rectum and into the waiting coil of the hot tongue. Her left hand touched her belly, feeling the distended shape as it was pushed outward. The tongue was very thick at the base and her anus was widened as if taking a clenched fist.

It started to feed, making quiet sucking sounds. The faeces started to absorb into the tongue and although the pressure from her processed food was released, the tongue inside her rectum started to expand, forming pockets of food sacks along the length. She knew what would happen next and held her breath.

It started to retract the tongue, pulling it smoothly from her rectum and past her sphincter. The food sacks expanded and contracted her muscles as it was pulled out, the hot saliva causing a perfect lubricant. Each food sack was the size of a fist and her mouth involuntarily opened and closed as her sphincter first widened to five fingers in size and then two, a low grunt erupting from her throat each time. The process repeated about ten times as her stomach started to flatten.

The final food sack was a ball on the end of the tongue and was perhaps fifty percent larger than the others. As it reached the inside of her sphincter it pressed painfully against the opening and the tongue slowed but did not stop as it found resistance. The ball continued to press against the muscle ring as it started to widen. Her face contorted and mouth opened into a scream but only a low guttural wheezing noise emerged.

Her butt started to pull backward across the mattress and the ball was held in limbo, just shy of halfway out. Her sphincter was so wide now she wondered what permanent damage had been done, but the thick coating of hot saliva kept friction to a minimum and with an audible pop the ball was pulled free. Her eyes flew open and her mouth stayed wide, tongue resting over her lower lip. As the foreign object was removed she involuntarily pushed her stomach muscles with all her might and the flesh of her rectum pushed outward past the sphincter. Some of the now warm saliva bubbled out and ran down her right buttock, soaking into the bed sheet.

It climbed down on to the floor, through the window and into the night.

She reached back and placed her two forefingers gently against the worn opening, touching the puffy part of the flesh from her rectum that now sat just outside of the loose sphincter. She gasped but pressed on, inserting another finger one by one until her whole fist sank into the puffy flesh but found no resistance.

Breathing a sigh she walked across to the window and closed it, before returning to bed and into a deep sleep.