Midnight Lover

Story Info
She meets her online friend in the park.
1k words
3.44
14.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers

The night air was cold. He asked me to meet here, in the park by the river, at midnight. I don't know what he looks like. I don't even know his name. Our occasional online chats have turned into daily chats, sexting, mutual masturbation sessions. What he's willing to do to, what he wants, what I need, what I'm not getting. I think about these things every minute of the day. The thoughts consume me. I know I'm in a dangerous situation. The only thing I really know about him is how many different ways he wants to fuck me. I'm an average girl. I carry a little extra weight, but nothing excessive. I work out, but I love to eat. Men usually notice me mostly because of my natural DD breasts. I've been married for almost 20 years, but as a cruel joke from mother nature, just as I hit my sexual awakening, my husband finds his plateau. Only once every few months does he reach for me in the dark, fumbling through the steps, giving me hope for more, but settling for less.

I check my phone for the time. He's 5 minutes late. I should leave before something bad happens to me. This guy could be a serial killer or something. Yet, my feet remain planted where they are.

I hear him in the darkness before I see him. "You came." He said. "I was afraid you wouldn't."

I turn to look at him, but he's still in the shadows. He asks me to step towards him, into the shadows, into the darkness, unprotected by moonlight. I nearly bump into him. My face inches from him. I feel his breath on me. I can't see him, but I feel his heat pulling me towards him. He reaches forward and tugs on the sash of my trench coat, letting the cold air caress the naked flesh underneath. His hand cups my breast, massages it. I reach out to touch him, but he grabs my wrists tightly with one strong hand. "I want to feel you." He says in a low voice.

His hand travels down my belly, to the curve of my hip, around to the rounded globe of my buttocks. He's feeling his way in the dark, literally, learning the route, finding his way.

His hand travels to the front and dips low on my belly. He parts my legs with his knee. He's so close I can feel the head of his cock on my belly, knocking up against me. I strain against his hand to touch it but he holds firm. His hand travels past my pubic hair, parts my lips, his finger dipping into my wet cunt. I let out an involuntary whimper and he squeezes my wrists tighter. I feel his finger massaging my inner walls, and his thumb playing slow circles over my clit, bringing me to climax within minutes.

Before I can gather myself from the incredible finger fuck he just unleashed on me, he turns me around and urges me forward, further into the shadows until my legs bump into something. As he still has my small wrists bound in his tight fist I can't feel what it is, but as he gathers my wrists behind me and lowers my torso I feel it's a picnic table of sorts. He uses the sash from my trench coat to tie my wrists behind my back.

I want to see him, see his face, touch him. "Can I..." I start to say, but as if reading my mind he cuts me off and says "No."

He lifts up my trench coat exposing my ass to the cold night air. In the pitch black darkness I feel so vulnerable to this man who won't let me even see him. His fingers part my wet lips, soaked from the ecstasy just a few minutes ago, along with the excitement of the danger. I feel a tongue run up my middle. I am startled by the sensation. His tongue expertly explores all of my inner folds, lingering on my clit, his lips kissing, his mouth sucking. One of his fingers enters me, in and out while his mouth devours my sensitive nub. His finger, wet from my pussy, circles my ass while a finger from his other hand takes its place inside me. The sensation of all of the proper spots being worked sends me over the edge of the cliff. If I thought the finger fucking from earlier was pure ecstasy, I was mistaken. I've never come quite like this before. My pussy contracted violently against his face. I could feel the extreme wetness as my body excreted waves of cum out of me, like I'd been waiting years to unleash like this. I cry out in the darkness, a lustful wail of pleasure.

Some movement behind me alerts me to him standing up behind me. I feel the head of his dick rub up and down my lips, moistening it with the extreme amount of wetness dripping from my cunt. He enters me with no slowness or gentleness, but with the soaked nature of my pussy you could drive a truck up there. He rams into me, thrusting violently repeatedly. He grabs my wrists, still tied behind my back, and uses them to hold me in place so that with each hard thrust he goes deeper and deeper. His hard thrusts become faster until I feel his cock twitch inside me and feel the warm sticky liquid shoot against my cervix.

He unties my wrists and says "Go home."

I reach out in the darkness to touch him, but he pushes me away. "No. I'm not ready for you to see me yet. Go home."

I make my way to the car in the lighted parking lot, my trench coat still untied, my body exposed, wishing he'd come for more in the light, let me see him, let me touch him.

I stop at the car and turn to look towards the darkness hoping to see him emerge and come to me but he doesn't.

When I get home there's a new message from my strange midnight lover. A new time and a new date and a new park. "Can't wait." I reply.

fadingstar
fadingstar
57 Followers