Midnight Magic

Story Info
She slept soundly as he crept into her room.
901 words
4.02
89k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slept soundly as he crept into her room. She awoke hearing a sound and saw his tall, dark shadow above her. She tried to let out a scream but it came as a muffled cry as he stuck his hand over her mouth. He tied her hands above her head to the bed as she lay there terrified. He leaned over her and she felt a slight trace of wetness down between her thighs, and he being an extremely beautiful man didn't help her situation. She felt him slide his ice cool hands over her stomach, sliding them under her shirt. Further, further, and further, his chilled hands traveled until finally, they reached her breasts. She moaned slightly and she looked deep into his eyes as he softly caressed each breast in each hand. He rolled her swollen tips between each forefinger and thumb, sending scalding shots of electricity through her. Finally he stopped, taking out a small pocketknife.

Her eyes went wide as the blade swung up, the fear coming back to her. He slowly placed the blade at the neck of her shirt, the cool, sharp, tip pressing against the space between her breasts. He slowly dragged the blade down, the torn up shirt parting along the way. She sighed slightly as the cool air rushed upon her breasts, and her cheeks burned as his gaze penetrated the mounds on her chest. His soft breaths came slightly faster, and his eyes were glazed over, flecks of desire flashing in them. His lips twisted into a slight smile and he slowly lowered his mouth to her awaiting peaks. He took her left breast into his mouth and slowly flicked his soft, wet tongue over her hard, warm tip. Her breath quickened instantly, her chest heaving, pushing her cleavage into his face further. His mouth never slowed, his right hand massaging her right breast, and his left hand pulling at her panties.

She raised her hips slightly to allow him to pull them off, and as soon as they slide over her lush hips, his hand was instantly buried between her creamy thighs, pressing her swollen nub softly. The pad of his thumb rubbed her clit and his forefinger and middle finger found her tight, wet, virginal hole. Slowly he slid his fingers into her slick hole, her hips bucking. "OHH… OhhhhhhHHhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss……" she whispered breathily. His mouth continued its assault, while his hands hurdled her over the edge, pushing her into the oasis of pleasure she so longed for. She screamed and her nails dug into her palms as the throws of her orgasm slowed. She came, hard, and lay there, eyes closed, chest heaving, mouth open, all the while, he is licking at his fingers, sounds of enjoyment barely audible from him.

He left her only for a moment, but when he returned, his clothes had been shed. He mounted her and pressed the tip of his manhood to her awaiting hole, her wide, green eyes staring up at him with a mixture of lust, confusion, and fear. He lifted his palm to cup her cheek and planted a light kiss on her forehead, trailing little nibbles and kisses down to her lips. He licked her lower lip with his tongue and began to suck on it, beckoning her to open her mouth and hole to him. She slowly parted her lips, and the moment she did his tongue invaded her. His attack on her mouth with an imitation of the act itself, thrusting his tongue against hers and begging it to travel into his mouth, all the while his hardness slowly entering her, inch by gorgeous inch.

Her back arched into him and her hips lifted, trying to gain more of him, but the moment she did that he withdrew a little bit. "Calm, my love. Let me do this. I need to do this. I want to do this." He whispered breathily into her ear, his tenor voice sending shivers down her spine. Her body stilled beneath him and he slowly began to fill her again, taking his sweet time. The sound of her laboured breaths increased until they became soft moans, eventually working their way to loud moans, then yells, then screams. She begged for him, tears of passion filled her eyes, "Please! F..f..fuck me… fill me. I need you in me…please..".

The moment her first tear fell from her eye he thrust into her hard, sending a shock of pain through her. The instant turn from pleasure to pain took her breath away, but he just kept on thrusting, hard and fast. He pistoned into her, grunts and groans escaping him every so often. "You're…so…tight. So…beautiful….so sensual….so..mine." he nibbled lightly on her earlobe, slamming into her hard. Eventually the pain seeped away and all there was left was her want and need for him, building and building and building.

He finally gave one last thrust, and her scream instantly filled the room. She came more violently then before, and the moment her hot wave of passion surrounded him, he came too, filling her to the brink with his seed. He untied her hands and cradled her wrists. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him tightly, kissing her forehead and murmuring soflty into the night, "I love you." And they lay there in the afterglow of their just spent passion.