Midnight Maid Service

Story Info
Long business trip nets a rendezvous with a Nubian beauty.
5.6k words
4.54
76.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That long, slow creaking sound, followed by a sudden thud -- a sound known to just about everyone who's ever stayed in a hotel as of one of your neighbors letting go of the door to their room, the door loudly pulling itself closed and slamming shut. I had just hoped it was something I would have avoided in a 5-star hotel, but, then again, why not something else to draw out an already long business trip. I rolled over to see my small travel alarm clock on the nightstand and saw the glowing red 12:00 stare back at me. My one fucking chance to sleep and a slamming door wakes me up at midnight. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I had been going almost non stop for about a week and still had one more on the road in front of me, as I was touring worldwide productions sites for the client I was responsible for dealing with. I started Monday at my Chicago office and flew to Calgary, then down to Los Angeles. After two days there, I took a red-eye to New York to meet with some people in our offices there for a couple hours, before getting on a 17-and-a-half hour flight here to Johannesburg. Fortunately, I got in on Saturday afternoon, so I had Sunday off to adjust to all the time changes before a site tour Monday, then flying on to stops in India, China and Australia before finally heading home.

Crreeaaaaaaaaak, SLAM. There it was again. This time, 12:05. While I wasn't feeling particularly tired, I knew I had to get to sleep since the last time I'd actually been in bed was back in an L.A. hotel room -- and the brief catnaps on the plane just really don't count for much. Plus, I didn't really want to get up and the windowless bedroom of my hotel suite was still pitch black, except for the red glow of my alarm clock. I used that to find the remote control for the television, hitting the red power button as I wondered what late-night TV looks like in South Africa.

What it looked like was TV in just about every other hotel in the world -- a special hotel channel pushing all the pay-per-view options available. It didn't take too long to convince myself I could write this off for "entertainment" purposes and that some porn, some hand lotion from the night kit in the room and a few loving strokes from Rosey Palm and I'd probably nod right back off to sleep.

A few button pushes later and my room was billed for my opportunity to watch stars like Beauty and Kitty in "Big Phat Black Wet Butts 3". Even better, this was a film that didn't waste a lot of time with things like dialog or plot, but pretty much got right down to business.

Crreeaaaaaaaaak, SLAM. There it was again. This time, 12:15. At least the neighbors were slowing down with all the noise in the hallways.

My cock didn't waste much time getting ready for business either, raising a nice little pup tent in the sheet that was draped over my body. So I pulled back the sheet and got right to work, squeezing a good size plop of lotion into my palm and started seeking that familiar rhythm that would carry me to bliss and, hopefully, back to sleep. Soon that familiar feeling began to slowly build in my balls. It just came down to how fast I wanted to find release.

Suddenly, I was distracted by a flash of light through the French doors into the bedroom. Light that looked a lot more like daylight than a lamp.

It dawned on me that I had never reset my alarm clock since I was in Los Angeles, I was figuring in my head L.A. to London is eight hours ahead and Johannesburg is one hour ahead of London, so that made it just after 9 a.m. Great, all the door slamming that woke me was the door to my own room.

In the process of still doing my lightning fast time change calculations, the door had opened and looking in on me was the maid. What she was looking at, with her own look of surprise, was me reclining naked in bed with one hand still wrapped around my cock, as the porn film played on in the background.

Perhaps the first big surprise was that with all of this unexpected excitement and the introduction of math, my cock had stayed as hard as a rock. Make no mistake, I'm not hung anything close to a horse, a porn star or even the guys you read about in most of those "letters" magazines, but I still feel like I can hold my own. Well, at least no one has ever complained about it to me personally, as it's thick enough that my thumb and index finger don't quite meet when they wrap around it and about two or three inches stuck out above my hand when I stroke down to the base.

That would be pretty much the view the maid was getting right now too.

It was hard to make out exactly what she looked like, as my eyes were still adjusting to the sudden influx of light into the room. The light created a kind of aura around her that left me able to make out little more than a silhouette. The outline enticed me, as her breasts looked to definitely be bigger than a handful and her body, while not the tight, taut bodies of the girls in the movie, still had the hint of some curves. The one thing I was sure of though was that she wasn't looking away.

"Hi," I said, in hopes of breaking the ice. "I didn't realize it was quite so late in the morning, as I forgot to reset my alarm clock last night," pointing toward the clock with my left hand and sort of chuckling.

I did nothing with my right hand though and that was where her focus remained. She couldn't seem to take her eyes off my right hand wrapped around my stiff cock.

So I decided to press my luck a little bit. After all, this was my room and I was right where I belonged. So, slowly, I began to stroke my cock once more, focusing not so much on the speed, but the tightness of the stroke as the upward motion seemed to bring all the blood into the head so it was almost glowing red in comparison to the rest of my pasty white flesh.

"Do you like what you see?"

This seemed to snap her back to reality for a moment, as she and turned her head away briefly.

"I'm so sorry sir," she stammered. "I thought you were out. You kind of caught me by surprise."

Still, her gaze returned to my cock, as I slowly stroked up and down the shaft. I felt emboldened by her gaze, so I pushed again.

"But you didn't answer my question," I said. "Do you like what you see?"

I could make out enough detail now that I saw a smile cross her face as I finished my question.

"What I think doesn't really matter, does it sir," she said, her back almost seeming to become more rigid, like the formality that was returning to her voice. "I'm sorry sir, but your privacy comes before my duties. Let me come back later."

Before she could back out of the room, I said "Wait!" hoping the urgency in my voice didn't give away just how desperate I was at this moment.

"I know this sounds kind of stupid and you don't know me at all, but if you have time for a break, I would be willing to show you some more."

I thought my opportunity was over before it started as she continued to back away. Then, when she got to the door she clicked on the deadbolt and said, "Well, I am about due for my break."

I turned on the nightstand lamp as she walked back, allowing me to see exactly what I was, hopefully, getting myself into.

What I saw wasn't exactly a Nubian princess, but she still looked damn good to me. Her hair was pulled back tight and smooth across her head and her skin was almost the same color as her hair, darker than any other person I had seen before. Her long face was accented by a pair of rectangular, black framed glasses and complemented by a huge smile that just seemed to disarm me completely.

The grey uniform was an almost perfect complement to her skin tone, accentuating a full pair of breasts that appeared about the same size as a pair of large grapefruits. What made them even more impressive was that, as she got near, it appeared she wasn't wearing a bra. Her ass was two soft bubbles -- the kind you just love to sink your hands into and grab on as you thrust during sex -- capping a pair of silky smooth legs.

She sat down next to me on the bed and, almost before I realized what was happening, had replaced my hand with her own as she gently began to stroke my cock, almost clinically examining it and its reactions to her touch.

"Are you enjoying this sir," she said, trying to keep a straight face as she stroked up and down my cock, her face just inches away. "Because, you are aware that the official policy here at the Park Hyatt is that the customer always cums first,"

Her mouth engulfed the head of my cock as the last words escaped her lips. But, after bobbing her head up and down the shaft several times, she lifted her head, looked me in the eyes and added, "Although, I'm sure you're aware that means that the staff cums second, and third, and fourth and so on."

It was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to take this woman long to make me cum. Not only did she have a very talented mouth that was doing things to my cock I had never experienced before, but just watching the contrast of my white cock sliding in and out of her black mouth was almost too much to handle.

I couldn't handle it nearly as long as I wanted too and, before long, I was erupting. She didn't miss a drop, swallowing everything I had to offer -- coaxing every last drop out with a few firm strokes before she pulled her mouth off with a pop from the suction.

"I hope the service has lived up to your expectations for the Park Hyatt sir," she said, as a large smile crossed her face.

"Most definitely," I replied.

I couldn't say much more though, as she stood and pulled down her panties and, still wearing her dress, climbed up onto my face. As her pussy dropped onto my mouth, she said, "I'm glad you were satisfied sir, because now it's your turn to satisfy me."

I mumbled a response of "I'll do my best ma'am," as I began to slide my tongue up and down her firm lips.

With her dress still on, I couldn't see very much, but I was pretty certain that this woman had definitely liked what she had seen and what she had been doing -- she was soaked. I plunged my tongue inside to taste her sweetness. At the same time, my hands began to roam upwards to begin stroking her breasts.

What I found were two firm orbs that filled my hands, and I could feel her nipples firming up through the course grey material of her dress. But I wanted more and found my way to the first of the buttons that ran down the front and began to unbutton them.

Several buttons later, the entire dress opened like a shirt, not only giving my hands access to her firm, luscious breasts, but allowing some light down below so that I could see the sweet pussy that had planted itself on my mouth.

What I saw was a black triangle of hair, short and curly. Where it led was a long, firm pair of dark black lips that opened into a sweet, juicy and luscious pink center. Sticking out was a firm little clit that just seemed to beg for my attention. So attention I gave it with a few firm hard licks that had her gasp slightly.

Her gasps began to change over to gentle moans and then her gentle moans got louder. Apparently I was hitting the right buttons. But my cock had never gone soft and there were a few buttons I wanted to push with it before this living dream was over.

I gently lifted her off my face and she rolled onto her back next to me. She looked into my eyes with a look of bliss on her face -- a face I hadn't realized looked as beautiful as it did right now. Still, with my goal in mind, I rolled on top and slid between her legs. My cock was pointed toward the pink heaven that rested in front of it and it didn't take long to bury it inside.

The almost content coo of pleasure she emitted as I slid inside let me know I had definitely made the right decision. She wasn't cooing for long though.

"Harder, harder," she breathlessly said. "I'm so close. Pound me harder. I'm not leaving until you make me cum. Harder, pound me baby, harder."

I did the best I could, my balls slapping against her ass as my cock pounded inside her with all that I had. All that pounding had her breasts shaking with every thrust, those firm black breasts topped with nipples that were somehow even darker than her flesh and that stuck straight up. I wanted so much to just bend down and suck those nipples, but her urgent thrusting with her hips let me know that wasn't in her plans. Still, I managed to give one a squeeze, pulling and twisting it between my fingers.

For some reason, the nipple play seemed to take her over that last step and she began to cum, her legs stiffening up and pushing me back as I continued to try and thrust into her.

"Yes, yes...don't stop," she gasped. "Keep giving it too me. Don't stop. Yes, yes, that's the spot."

I wasn't ready to stop yet. The first load she sucked out of me had me ready to go for a nice long time. But with her break probably already more than over, she had other plans as the muscles of her pussy seemed to clench down on my cock and almost sucked the cum right out of me. This orgasm was hers and it was going to cum on her schedule.

Almost before I realized it, she was back up and on her feet, heading over to the bathroom for a towel. Quickly cleaning herself up, she replaced her panties and began to re-button her uniform as she headed toward the door. I was beginning to wonder if this was it.

"That was incredible" she said, picking the clipboard up off her cart parked in the hall just outside the door and running her finger down the list. "Well, let's see, Mr. Anaheim...Mr. Tony Anaheim of Chicago. My shift is over at four this afternoon and I'll be back then to finish your room and a few other things. That is, assuming you have enjoyed your service thus far sir and would like some more special attention?"

"I'll definitely be here at four," I responded. "And I will be looking forward to your continued superb service."

Looking over at the clock and doing a little more quick math, I realized it was just about ten in the morning. Now I had to figure out what I was going to do with the next six hours until her return at four. It was at this point I realized I still didn't even know what her name was.

A long, hot shower brought me back a little closer to reality. There were some things I wanted to see on my one day off, but I knew I didn't want to be late for my rendezvous.

I headed down to the lobby and stopped at the front desk to order a car and driver. I then headed over to The Conservatory -- a nice little hotel restaurant/lounge area -- for a late breakfast.

The cappuccino was incredible, while I had eggs benedict and fried potatoes to tide me over for the day. I started to relax a little as the old joke about why eggs benedict and blow jobs are the same kept crossing my mind -- you know, no matter how much you ask you never get either one at home. I also started to think about if this was real and if this woman I had never seen before would actually be back at four. I definitely decided I was going to be there to find out.

Breakfast wrapped up just in time to meet with my driver. I had a list of things I had wanted to do on my day off, but now I had pared that down to just two things so that I could get back here to do something I hadn't planned on when I left on this trip. I started off with a trip to Museum Africa to see the history of Johannesburg.

After about an hour there, I then went to the Rhino and Lion Nature Preserve -- a kind of small nature park on the outskirts of the city. It wasn't exactly a full-blown safari, but I did get to see ostrich, giraffe, rhino and lions. In fact, they even had some lion cubs near the gift shop you could hold and have your picture taken with. I know it's kind of kitschy, but I decided there weren't too many other opportunities to have my picture taken with a lion cub, so I went for it.

That left just enough time for the driver to get me back to the hotel for my rendezvous.

I got up to my room and did my best to look casual. Kicking off my shoes, plopping into a soft, comfortable chair, putting my feet up on the ottoman and flipping on the television I tried to get comfortable. I knew she would let herself in when she arrived.

About five minutes after four, the door opened and in stepped a vision of loveliness. She was no longer wearing her grey uniform, but had changed into a pair of tight jeans that were a perfect compliment to her luscious ass. Her breasts were contained by a bra now, but one that pushed them up to create an almost distracting set of cleavage that showed in the V-neck of her white sleeveless sweater.

"Welcome back," I said. "But before we go any further, I have one question to ask. You know my name, but what is yours?"

"Joyce," she replied. "Joyce Wilson."

"OK Joyce, Joyce Wilson, I was thinking we could start with some dinner before getting down to the business of the evening," I said. "Do you know any place good?"

"Well, it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to be seen with you here at the hotel restaurants, so we'd have to go out. How about we head over to the Waterfront? There are plenty of restaurants and clubs over there."

I called downstairs for a driver and the two of us went down, rushed through the lobby and got into the back of the car. A short time later, we were at the Waterfront -- a beautiful area created around a lake on the dammed up Jukskei River.

We strolled down the street talking and laughing, almost like a couple of teenagers. Finally, we came to a small bistro and found a table overlooking the lake. Dinner just seemed to fly by though, as we ate and made small talk -- both of us knowing this was just a nutritional prelude to a night of shared passions.

Still, I had to ask the obvious question -- why did she stay and, why did she actually come back?

"Because I knew I was in control," she said.

"Control?" I said, a little more than puzzled.

"Honestly, at first I think I was as surprised as you were when I first saw you there in bed," she said. "Curiosity kept me there until I kind of snapped out of it and, when I walked to the door, I was actually planning on leaving.

"Then I told myself, 'Why not? Why can't I want some too?' After all, you don't know me, don't know where to find me afterwards and I can decide how far things go and if they ever go again. I know all about you from the hotel reports...your name, where you're from, that you have been a regular guest of the hotel and will likely be back again. You know only what I tell you about me. I can always find out where you are in this foreign land, but this is my home and I can come and go as I please. This will be on my terms."

She was right. So far, this was all on her terms -- she could have left before we started, after the blowjob this morning or even stand up and walk out right now and there was virtually nothing I could do. Still, after the sample I had this morning, I was more than happy to play along with her knowing the end game that was in store.

After a few hours at the Waterfront, we returned to the hotel, rushing through the lobby and into the elevators. Once we were in the room, almost before the door slammed, Joyce was on her knees and unzipping my fly. I didn't know exactly what it was, but she couldn't seem to get enough of my pasty, white cock. What I did know was that I didn't care why she wanted it, just that I was more than happy to give it to her as it began to stiffen in her mouth.

As good as her mouth felt wrapped around my cock though, I wanted more. I wanted to truly explore every curve of her body. To feel her nipples stiffen on my tongue, the curve of her ass cupped in my hands.

"Let's move back into the bedroom and get a little more comfortable," I said, gently pulling my cock from her mouth. "We have the rest of the night."

She looked up at me and smiled. It was if we simultaneously realized that, while we both had to be at work in the morning, until then nothing was going to separate us from our passions and desires.

12