Midnight Market

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the black women grabbed my erection, "You're a real horny couple, maybe we can get together later," she said as she gently rubbed and squeezed my cock.

"We'd like that," I replied, more excited than ever at the prospects.

They smiled in agreement and moved on and I had Ellen to myself for a few moments. I fondled her and asked if she was having a good time.

"There's been so many fingers...so many tongues; I've lost count of the orgasms. I'm so horny. I'm ready to be fucked now," she gasped anxiously.

"I know; I'm more than ready also, wish we have known about this place long ago."

She turned and looked at my cock, "Oh, it looks so hard; I wish you could fuck me right now."

The people behind me edged closer and I moved on to the next woman. A man fingered Ellen then bent his head down and she began moaning again.

I sampled the last three ladies then went through to the auction room where I was given a numbered bidding paddle and met up with David. His big cock was fully erect and he gave a broad smile when he saw my hard dick bouncing as I walked towards him.

"I told you this was a horny place; let's go find a couple of good seats."

It was a huge room with a central aisle. At the far end a stage rose with a runway extending from it as used in fashion shows with seating on either side. A set of stairs led off the end of the runway onto the aisle. On both sides of the aisle there were cushioned platforms of different sizes, shapes and heights where successful bidders would take their prize or prizes.

After about ten minutes a couple in their mid-forties came out onto the stage. He was blonde, muscular and very naked. His huge endowment hung limp between his legs. The woman, also blonde, was shapely and well-toned, her more than ample bosom spilled out over the cupless corset. Stockings and very high heels completed her outfit and she looked very tempting. Through the applause David told me they were Remy and Britt.

After welcoming us and briefly explaining how the auction would be conducted the first lady made her appearance. She was a tall, dark-haired beauty who told Remy and Britt her name was Angela. Britt fondled her while Remy pointed out to the audience the desirability of bidding for Angela and he moved her hand onto his thick, long shaft. It stiffened quickly and when he was fully erect she was sent on her way down the runway and Britt attended to her husband's cock. Angela attracted several bid and finally went to a couple who met her at the bottom of the stairs who led her to the cushioned area. Bidding continued and the next four women were led off to be fucked by singles and couples. Every woman coming on stage was encouraged to fondle Remy's cock; it looked massive and club-like as it jutted out from his body. Gloria came out next and needed no invitation to feel Remy's generous endowment. While she jerked his big dick Britt informed the crowd how wet and inviting her pussy felt. The bidding was brisk but she finally went to the oriental couple who had shown so much interest in her in the Gallery. Next up was a very attractive woman with large breasts, a slim waist and a lovely behind. Britt had her bend over and display it and I considered bidding but Lisa and her pussy still held a greater desire in me. Remy remarked on her beautiful backside and slid his hand over her pussy. "She's very wet; do you think I should test it?" he asked the crowd. A cheer rose up and he steered his huge erection into her and pumped back and forth for a minute before she sashayed down the runway and finally went for a, "matched bid." When the top bid is made it can be matched by other bidders who then share their prize. In this instance she went to the cushions with a couple and a male.

David bid and won the auction for a 30ish raven-haired lady with a slender but superb figure. Her delicate features matched the gentle flow of her body and David was fully erect when he collected her at the bottom of the stairs.

After a few more auctions Ellen arrived on stage and strode down the runway. She always looked sexy in stockings and heels but as I watched her from below my cock throbbed against my stomach. When she got to the end she faced the seats on my side, spread her legs and bent over. There was noise from the other side of the runway as she displayed her ass and pussy then she turned and bent over again. Her ass was lovely and I could see her pussy lips were slightly open. A murmur of approval rose all around me then she walked back to Remy and Britt. They wasted no time in feeling her tits, ass and pussy and she latched on to Remy's giant hard-on, jerking it up and down.

"Do you want to see her bend over again? Remy shouted.

A roar from the crowd was her signal and over she went. Remy got behind her and Britt directed his cock into her. He held her ass cheeks and pounded his meat in while Britt fondled his nuts. My wife steadied herself with her hands firmly planted on the floor and Remy really gave it to her hard for about two minutes. I could see his big cock driving to the hilt and hear his thighs slapping against her bottom. He withdrew and Ellen stood between the couple, pushed her hair back from her face and the mike picked up her saying, "Phew, you really filled me, I'd like more of that."

"This is one sweet pussy," Remy cried into the tiny microphone attached to his head, "let's start the bidding."

The bids came thick and fast and Ellen paraded down the runway and bent over again. When the bidding ended Remy announced there was a "matched bid." The winners were on the other side of the runway and I couldn't see who they were until she reached the steps and was met by the two black couples. They crowded around her a headed for the cushioned area fondling her as they went and my dick twitched violently.

Lisa was next and the blood continued to pound in my dick. Remy and Britt described her long labia lips and oversized clit and showed them off for all to see although they would have been hard to miss from her position in the Gallery. The bidding was heavy but I was determined to have her and have her I did after a protracted bidding war with a couple. I met Lisa at the steps, "I'm glad you won," she said with a smile and slipped her hand around my very hard cock. I put my arm around her waist and went to find Ellen. As we walked towards the cushions I petted her ass, so sensual as it jiggled and swayed she moved. Her body was quite tanned and complimented the white, frilly garter belt, stockings and heels she wore. The dark, trimmed bush of dark pubic made her more desirable to me; she looked at once innocent and wanton.

I saw David first, on top of the girl with raven-black hair. Her legs were held back by his arms and he was pounding into at a great pace. Gloria was a few feet away on a raised area lying on her back. The oriental woman was on top of her in a sixty-nine and the man stood fucking Gloria while his wife licked pussy and cock. Lisa and I went over to take a closer look and she masturbated me while I watched Gloria's tongue work on a very wet pussy and inviting ass. The man's pace quickened, his eyes darted from us then down to his cock, Gloria's pussy and his wife then back to us. He shrieked, pulled his dick out and fired a huge load of thick sperm over his wife's face and Gloria's pussy. The wife took hold of his cock, rubbed it through the cum on her face then over the load on Gloria's wet slit and finally pushed it back in. He was still hard and continued to fuck Gloria at a steady pace while she licked pussy and ass furiously.

The black foursome were off to my left and we headed that way. They too had chosen a raised area about eight feet square. Ellen was laying on her back with her head tilted backwards, a large black cock filling her mouth. The other guy ate her pussy and the two gals mouthed her tits. Lisa watched intently as she played with my cock and balls.

"Hi again, why don't you join us, there's plenty of room," the man with his dick in my wife's mouth said and motioned to the free space.

"Thanks, I think we will," I replied and Lisa clambered up beside them. I knelt on the floor and Lisa spread her legs wide and I thoroughly explored her pussy, pulling her long labia lips with my teeth, probing her vagina and flicking her giant clit with my tongue. Her clit was super sensitive and stiffened to look like a small cock. It was exciting to arouse it and caused her to squirt during orgasm. We enjoyed a sixty-nine for a while then Lisa mounted my cock, facing away from me, and I watched the horny site of her labia caressing my erection as she bounced on top of me.

She turned around and we kissed as she continued to ride on top of me. "Have you ever been fucked by a big, black cock," I whispered in her ear.

"No."

"Would you like to try? I'm sure our friends here would oblige."

She looked over to Ellen who was on her hands and knees taking one dick in the mouth and another in her pussy then turned back to me and said, "I think I would."

I reached between the legs of one of the black women and slid two fingers inside her. She turned and smiled and I asked her to come and sit on my face. Her pussy smothered my mouth as she faced Lisa and fondled and kissed her tits. One of the black men stood beside Lisa, his huge, thick dick twitching in front of her face. The black woman held it and directed it towards Lisa who tentatively began tonguing the head, taking more into her mouth each time until she gagged. We changed positions and Lisa felt the first black cock in her pussy and I screwed the black women from behind. The black cock forced its way in and out of Lisa pulling and pushing her labia lips about in a most erotic manner. Soon I saw the cock glisten with her cream and his stokes became more deliberate and deep. She moaned uncontrollably as he slammed into her with force stimulating her big clit with every stroke until she screamed through a powerful climax. The man pulled out and exchanged places with the guy fucking Ellen. The other black lady got beside the first and alternated drilling both of them and splashed a big cum over their asses. Lisa shrieked through another orgasm as she was filled with cum and I could hear the familiar sounds of passion from Ellen.

There was something I'd always wanted to do and suggested to the man with Ellen before he shot his load. Ellen and I got into a sixty-nine and I licked and fingered her pussy for a minute or two. I then spread her labia lips and watched as the big black dick entered and fucked the shit out of her. He shot his load and withdrew and played with her cum-filled cunt and was surprised to see a massive white cock hovering just an inch or two from my wife's wet hole. It could only be Remy and I parted her lips again and he pumped another load of sperm deep inside her. Her pussy pulsated with arousal and I pushed three fingers in and brought her to another climax.

The evening ended with the black women side by side, Ellen and Lisa sitting on their faces, one black guy and me eating pussy and the other black guy sharing his dick between Ellen and Lisa.

Before we left the club we exchanged phone numbers and promised to get in touch to arrange a party and, of course, said we would see them at the club again. On the way home we chatted about what a great time it was. Ellen and I stayed overnight at David and Gloria's and after breakfast we went back to bed for a little more fun.

12