Midnight Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax. You'll like this, I promise."

Mark nodded and leaned back against the sofa again, trying his best to do as the angel said and relax. He closed his eyes as he felt his jeans being tugged a bit lower, and then the rush of warm air against his exposed flesh.

"So beautiful," he heard Oliver mutter a moment before he felt something like liquid velvet running along the length of his dick. Mark let out his breath in a harsh moan, sensations intensifying due to the circumstances.

Oliver used his tongue against him, running along the length of his dick before taking him in his mouth, working him with both his hands and his lips. It was all he could do to not arch against Oliver, the urge and need to get closer, to have more of himself taken into that warm heat. He felt Oliver leaning up a little and lowering his mouth over him even more and he let out a harsh breath. God, this felt so damn good.

"Oliver...oh god..." he moved his hand from his side, tangling his fingers in Oliver's thick blond hair. He didn't want to hurt him, but he couldn't keep his fingers off. Oliver seemed to like that he did that because he heard the moan against his erection and he could feel it as well. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he wondered if it was possible to die from pleasure. Possibly, and if it happened, he would die incredibly happy.

"You taste so good," Oliver muttered when he came up for air a moment later. "Mark, you taste so damn good..."

Mark wanted this feeling to last forever, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to hold out nearly that long. Oliver went back to using both his hand and his mouth on Mark, his movements speeding up, causing Mark's breath to become even more ragged and the urge to arch against Oliver was even stronger now. He felt his body begin to tighten and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last.

"Oliver...oh god...damn...fuck..." Mark moaned, sinking against the cushions even more, his fingers tangling in Oliver's hair once more. "Gods...Oliver, I don't ... I can't...I...mmm..." He didn't want to lose all sense of control, he didn't want to without at least warning Oliver. But that moment was coming and he damn well knew it.

"It's okay..." Oliver whispered, licking along the length of Mark's dick again. "I want you to. Let go Mark..."

Mark blissed out hearing those words and he allowed himself to fall even deeper into the arousal of Oliver's lips on him. He moaned, one hand fisting the pillow beside him and the other tightening around Oliver's hair. He couldn't open his eyes if he wanted to, wondering if they would be able to after this was all over.

Suddenly he couldn't contain his harsh breathing, his body arching despite himself and he felt release throughout his entire body. He tried to control the bucking of his hips, but it was no point. "Oh god...oh yes...fuck..." His words were punctuated by long moans as he came hard against Oliver's lips, feeling the man swallowing his load expertly.

Mark didn't know how long it took him to calm, until the shaking in his body stopped and he could begin to breathe again but then was finally calm enough to reach for Oliver, pulling him up his body and capturing his lips fiercely. He could taste himself on Oliver's lips, but he oddly didn't care.

"Enjoyed that did you?" Oliver teased him.

Mark nodded. "Wow...I...wow."

Oliver just kissed him again. "We have all night, Mark."

There was a promise in his words, and even though he wanted it, Mark couldn't help feel a little nervous. He glanced down and noticed that Oliver had somehow removed both his pants and his boots and he was pretty much naked now except for the open shirt. Oliver was still fully clothed and Mark didn't like that at all. He reached for the man's pants, undoing the button on the leather slacks and lowering the zipper.

"I want to see you," he muttered to the man. "Please..."

Oliver laughed a little, standing up and helping Mark to lower the leather material over his slender hips. Mark let out a moan when the other man's dick sprung up, standing at attention, and the head glistening. Mark couldn't help licking his lips at the sight. He was beautiful everywhere. Mark wanted that dick buried in him and he wanted it now.

Oliver seemed to be able to read his mind at that and he smirked. "Not just yet," he said with a grin. "We have to get you ready first." He leaned over and kissed Mark slow and sensually. "Be right back."

Mark watched him walking over to his desk and searching in a drawer for something and just being this far from the man annoyed him. He wanted to be close to Oliver and as he looked at that large oak desk, Mark realized he wanted to fuck him there. He wanted the cold wood pressing into his stomach as Oliver took him from behind.

On shaking legs, Mark walked over to the desk, leaning against it. Oliver glanced up, holding a bottle of clear lube in his hand and raised his eyebrow at Mark. Mark simply shrugged and then smiled. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be taken while being bent over a desk."

"I guess this is your lucky night then," Oliver said. "I'll give that to you. I'll make all your fantasies come true, Mark."

Mark smiled again, leaning down to kiss Oliver. It never occurred to him to wonder if the man did this often since he had lubrication in his office, nor did it matter to him right at that moment. His mind was set on one thing and that was feeling the man's hard dick filling him. He wanted him so bad he could taste it.

"Turn around," Oliver whispered to him, helping Mark so that the man was facing the door, his hands braced on the desk. "I'm going to make you scream for me," Oliver promised.

Mark moaned at the first touch of the man's fingers pressing against the puckered flesh of his hole, the cold lube making Oliver's fingers slick and the breach easy. His eyes drifted shut as he focused on relaxing to make it easier. Oliver was leaning over his back, kissing his neck and sucking on the sensitive skin just below his ear.

Part of him thought that this was wrong, that he should not be doing this with a man he'd just met. The other part of him was so aroused that it didn't bother him anymore.

After all, he was told to have fun tonight, wasn't he? And he was most definitely having fun.

He felt Oliver's fingers sliding in and out of his ass faster and he couldn't stop the torrents of moans that escaped him. Mark near about screamed in pleasure when those probing fingers found his prostate and brushed against it.

"Fuck!" he moaned, slamming his hands on the desk. "Please... don't tease... fuck me..."

Oliver slowly removed his fingers, pouring a generous amount of lube over his dick and Mark relaxed his body even more when he felt the head of the man's dick pressing against his ass. He leaned back, arching his back to show the man that he was ready, that he wanted him.

"Oh fuck yes..." Mark moaned loudly when Oliver's length was buried fully inside him. He was glad for the fact that Oliver took a moment before moving to help him get used to the feeling. He felt so full, stretched like nothing else.

"Oliver..." he pushed back again, a plea for the man to move.

Bless Oliver for taking the hint. He pulled out almost completely and slammed back into Mark, his hands on Mark's hips to set a pace that was comfortable and thrilling for the both of them. Mark moaned his pleasure over and over, not able to stop the sounds from leaving his mouth.

"Oh god," Oliver moaned as he leaned over Mark's back, thrusting slightly faster. Every time he slammed into Mark's ass his dick brushed over his prostate and caused Mark to gasp and moan. His body was sated from the orgasm Oliver had pulled from him earlier but already he could feel that pressure building up. Already he knew that when it came to this man, he would never be able to last for long.

"Fuck me, Oliver," he begged. "Harder..."

Oliver complied with him, slamming into him harder, pushing Mark against his desk. Mark moaned again when he felt Oliver's hand reaching around him, wrapping around his leaking shaft and stroking him in time with his thrusts. That was his undoing and he screamed in pleasure, moaning Oliver's name as he came hard and fast over the man's hand and against his desk.

"Oh Christ," Oliver hissed through clenched teeth. Mark felt him tighten and he thrust into him one final time before he too came deep inside him, kissing the back of Mark's neck.

Mark couldn't say how long it had been before Oliver slipped out of his body and the man slumped into his chair, his chest heaving. He turned around, looking at him and smiled. That had been by far the best sex he'd had in a long time and his body felt like rubber.

The blond took his hand and tugged Mark closer causing him to fall onto Oliver's lap and he snuggled there for a moment, sharing sweet kisses with him.

"That was amazing," he murmured against the man's lips. "I'm glad I came out tonight after all." He heard Oliver echo the sentiment and sighed happily, as he leaned his head against Oliver's chest, fingers playing in the hair on the man's chest. "We have to meet up again."

"I agree," Oliver told him, kissing the top of his head.

Mark glanced over at the clock on Oliver's desk and he groaned. How had it been that almost two hours had passed since meeting the man? His sister was probably wondering where he was and knowing Katie, she was probably worried sick.

"I have to go," he said reluctantly. "I'll call you." He kissed Oliver again, knowing that he would be able to find the man through the hotel.

"I'm looking forward to hearing from you," Oliver told him as he too stood up. It was only then that Mark realized Oliver still wore the wings of his costume. That couldn't have been comfortable when they were sitting in the chair.

After getting dressed and sharing one more fiery kiss with Oliver, Mark left the office and went back to the ballroom in search of his sister. Katie was by the door to the room, her arms folded over her chest. The relief on her face when she saw Mark was unmistakeable.

"I thought you might have left without me," she accused him. "Are you ready to leave, because I'm totally ready to go home."

Mark nodded his head, hooking his sister's arm through his own. They walked toward the door and he glanced back up toward the elevator, noticing that Oliver was just coming out. They shared a secret smile and small wave as Mark left the building with his twin.

"Where the hell were you anyway?" Katie demanded as she got into the car. "I looked everywhere for you."

"On a tour of the hotel," Mark told her. "Sorry, next time I'll tell you where I'll be so you don't worry."

Maybe.

******

Opening his eyes when he felt his bed dipping, Mark turned over and groaned. He had fallen asleep soon after getting home from the ball. The memories of the amazing sex still fresh in his mind, he had dreamt of brilliant blue eyes and full lips and bodies tangled together.

A dark outline showed that he wasn't alone in the room and he coughed a little, blinking to try to make his eyes adjust to the darkness. "What time is it?" he mumbled.

"Just past three," his husband answered him, crawling onto the bed and leaning over to kiss him. "I would have been home sooner but I couldn't get away from the party."

Mark nodded thoughtfully as he kissed the man back. He sat up and leaned against the headboard of the king sized bed, watching his husband pull off his mask and leather pants.

"Did you have fun?"

Oliver turned to him, sitting on the bed to pull off his boots. "Of course I did," he said, leaning back as Mark helped him remove the wings their daughters had both glued and taped to his back. "We really should act out some more of your fantasies more often baby. Who would have thought pretending we didn't know each other and having hot sex in my office would be such a turn on huh?"

Mark blushed and ducked his head, carefully prying a piece of tape from his husband's skin. Mark had come up with the idea of spicing up their marriage with more interesting sexual scenarios and Oliver had completely agreed with him. One thing he loved about Oliver was the fact that his husband never took offense to his crazy ideas.

"How about next time we do one of your fantasies?" he suggested. Oliver nodded and lay down next to him, pulling Mark against his chest and kissing him deeply.

"We'll plan something tomorrow. For now, let's just get some sleep. I'm exhausted and you must be too."

Mark kissed him back and snuggled against his husband, his eyes drifting closed again. But before he went to sleep he heard Oliver's sentiment of love for him.

"I love you too baby."

12