Midnight Rendezvous

Story Info
Two very, very bad people.
1k words
3
17.6k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opens to two fairy like figures standing beside a bed that separates them. Both are looking down at the third who is asleep. LUCIF is dressed in red and BEALE is dressed in black. they begin to speak in whispers.

LUCIF

To tame this plot which we make due change. We bring this man our most merry arrange. Our potion of change which shall tempt his mind to grow uneasy with our ways so unkind.

BEALA

And with this potion we spread upon his brow such sadness to which we take so much of now. And in this moment we seize the time due to make us partners in crime.

LUCIF

Alas we stand side to side this poor sleeping mans bed chambers reside. To this potion my younger I did recall, this potion is such a lovely lotion that it doth stick. And stick and stick and stick.

BEALE

And stick it shall, for upon his brow we lay out potion this lovely lotion of which we have made tonight for this evil plight. And in merry shapes and in merry ways we shall enjoy his horror. When he shall wake...

LUCIF

Speak less and speak more with actions that with words. For the time runs faster than our night conquers. We shall be made stone when the sun hits the sky and with that we should die. Cast the lotion upon his skin!... I have the ash we shall replace onto him.

BEALE

Relax dear brother, for time runs fast, yet with slow movements it shall lengthy last. And to this body I dedicate this trick, to my dear old father...

LUCIF

Satan's prick! Feast now on your actions and less upon your words this night is a dreary night and which casts no light. But with this step we must wave in speed, for when the dawn comes we should not have finished the deed!

BEALE

Shhh it stirs.. this man on men who stands to be no omen. A portent, a fake, a fraud, a truth sayer is he. And we shall be the soothe sayer for thee. Rest a little dear weary dreamer, your hosts for this nights party are not but simple things which some say naughty. We shall trick and you shall treat, to us we meet your defeat. Rest dear weary man, your eyes deceive your mind. we are but figments of that which call you human kind.

LUCIF

The man falls back unto his bed, our mission was almost made dead. 'Tis time finish the deed younger. And then beale you shall be truly my brother.

BEALE

Lucif ... Lucif... take not speedy haste, but relax and create no waste. The deed we have been given is to make this man forbidden. And forbidden we mean to break his soul and shred his dignity. For each in his own is man an animal and as an animal he shall fall.

LUCIF

As an animal to be made no more this man is the one I adore. Eyes set back and relaxed in calm. Inside he is a tempest and outside he is a storm. When awake during the baking time, such a cruel animal this love of mine. Our trick is your treat my dear sweet man, for when you awake you will...try...all..you...can...

BEALE

To break which we have put onto thee, a curse so foul it should not ever be. And we the judges of your crimes, see you guilty three nine times. So awake in morns embrace and be hated with your new disgrace. You the man, who cant see what others can.

LUCIF

So ugly is his sin, but it is pride within. A first of the seven which man has called sin. We simply adore what he shall do when he wakes.

BEALE We shall not see, for we shall be in slumber, a torpor of rest we shall undertake. How should we see what we could make?

LUCIF

A fly in the wall an eye in the corner, a blinking power which hides like no other. Its there yet is not. Unseen yet is seen, we shall have a mirror that shows to us what he cannot see.

BEALE

Oh dear brother your act is true, such evil do I smell and taste on you. A love so filled with fire we make, this humans destruction we shall undertake. And when the man has seen self true. Then what could we do?

LUCIF

Let him free and see what shall be. In the mirror on the wall where he shall see nothing at all.

BEALE

He stirs once more, our time is no more!

LUCIF

Hush dear blood our mood is not good. Stay at speed which I stay flighted. And when you end the lotions spited. I shall take the ash and dab, cover this ones soul in drab. Upon our leave we shall sing a song to wake him from his sleeping throng...

BEALE

The act is done I see true, now upon his face the ashes spew.

LUCIF

Rain upon his lid and rain upon his face a black ash falls to make his disgrace. A burn in all and a burn he shall make. Through trickery and corruption he shall undertake. Such this lovely night we turn red. When he wakes he shall be dead. To send the world into a scare and burn the people which did care. Ash shall drop into his eyes and when he cleans it he shall die.

BEALE

Time runs fast now dear blood of mine.

LUCIF

Time is correct and we are minstrels of a cacophony of sounds that scare. We are the ones who shall rip you bare. We the brothers of a father who is bastard, shall be known as the ones who were the best casted. As the violin strings the beat and tortures the thread. We shall break this mans heart in his bed. In his slumber he shall find, when he wakes the world is unkind. Our curse begins and shall never end.

BEALE

This fact true you can depend. We the brothers are tricksters to no end.

LUCIF

And when we curse you make it known, you shall forever be left alone. For no one will like you. For you shall be true....

FADE TO BLACK