Midnight Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike raised an eyebrow, his eyes still closed. “Do I have to sleep with the cuffs on?”

Paul grinned, and sat up, reaching for the handcuff key. “Nah, I suppose not.” He leaned over Mike to unlock his wrists, and then placed the cuffs and the key on the bedside table.

Mike grunted as he rolled onto his stomach to move his arms forward. He rolled onto his back again, massaging his wrists, wincing a bit. He didn’t speak for a moment, but stared up at the ceiling, allowing the sensations of the evening’s events to flow over him. “You realize,” he remarked dryly, his voice back to normal once more, “that the next time I see you, you will be paying for this.”

Paul turned to give Mike an impish grin. “Fuck, I was counting on it.” He turned off the light and lay back down again, resting his head against Mike’s chest.

Mike wrapped his arm lightly around Paul, and closed his eyes. “Guess I’ll just have to come up with something good, then.” He did not speak again, and his breathing became deep and regular.

Paul snuggled against his friend in the darkness, listening to his heartbeat. Soon he too was asleep.

12