Midnight Retreat

Story Info
"Mmm, you are looking delicious tonight..."
891 words
3.59
27.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny waited patiently, pretending to read her magazine as her husband went through his evening ritual, first stripping out of his clothes and then lumbering into the bathroom for a shower. After brushing his teeth and making some incredibly disgusting noises, he'd wander out, pull on his underwear and head back up to the front of the house. Amid a number of bangs, clicks and choice cussing he presumably took out the trash, locked all the doors and turned out all the lights.

Jenny slowly leafed through her magazines, letting her mind wander to the delights she would be experiencing after her husband finished up all his rituals. She could feel a damp tingling between her legs as she let her imagination run wild. Crossing her legs, she'd he'd tease herself squeezing her thighs tightly together and then releasing. She'd run her hand up under the elastic of her panties and run a finger over her clit pretending it is a tongue.

Finally, her husband would wander into the bedroom, grab a tee shirt, pull it on and climb into bed. He'd lean over give Jenny a kiss while affectionately running his hand along her thigh and up to her hip before turning back to his side of the bed. He'd then reach out, turn out the lamp and whisper "Good Night."

"Good night," Jenny replied, rolling over onto her side.

Jenny remained on her back, quiet and completely motionless. Sure enough in just a few minutes she heard her husband begin to snore lightly. Waiting a few more minutes, she then whispered, "Honey? You awake?" His silence was exciting as the tingling between her legs began again and she slipped from under the sheets. Tiptoeing out of the room, she headed downstairs, where the computer was already turned on and logged in.

Jenny sat down at the keyboard, grabbed her mouse and checked her favorites list. She spotted one name on the list, pointed her mouse and double clicked. She then reached up, adjusted the cam, pulled off her nightgown and waited as, in just a few seconds, an image came up on the screen. Slipping in her earphones, she spoke softly into the microphone, "Good evening, I thought he was going to take forever tonight."

"No problem, I ran a little late today too. I can see you are ready, you been thinking of me?"

"Of course, what about you?" Jenny asked touching her hard nipples, looking at the screen as the image zoomed out to show her friend's face, breasts and down to her beautiful tuft of pubic hair. "Mmm you are looking delicious tonight, you been starting without me?"

"Just a little, thinking about ourlast shopping trip."

"Oh yeah," Jenny replied, reaching down and cupping her palms over her breasts and slowly teasing her nipples. "In that luxurious bed," she said as she moved her hand downward and ran a finger over her clit. She kept her eyes glued on her friend as she pushed a finger into herself, wetting it before moving it up to her clit. Teasingly she then began running her finger up and down between her soft lips for several seconds before moving back up to her clit, grasping it with her thumb and one finger and lightly pinching.

Imagining herself there with her friend, Jenny moved her fingers up to her mouth, licked them and slid her fingers back down to her clit in unison with the movements she watched on screen. Her friend moved her fingers over her clit faster for a while and then slowed down, squeezing it lightly as she caressed herself so gloriously slow. Jenny watched her friend's thigh muscles tighten and she pushed her fingers into herself then returned to her clit. Her friend's entire body tightened as she came and Jenny could see the clear droplets of cum ooze from her friend's pussy.

Jenny quickened her fingers on her clit as she dreamed of licking her friend's clit, tasting that cum from her beautiful pussy, remembering her taste when they were together last. Not forgetting that she was performing for her friend too, Jenny stared up at her face as she made sure her pussy was in the center of the screen when she lifted his ass from the chair and came. Pleasure shot through her pussy and then into her body as she pumped her hips and then quickly pushed her fingers into herself. She felt her pussy convulsing as she smiled at her friend.

"Oh damn, look what you made me do," she said to her friend, moving the cam to show the cum running down her thighs onto the chair.

"I'd be happy to come by and help you clean up."

"No, no, we know what that will lead too. I think we've done enough already," Jenny replied. "But hey, think you can fake a hair appointment next week."

"I don't know, let me get back to you."

"Okay, say hi to your husband for me."

"You do the same," Jenny replied, taking her mouse and clicking on the red X. She then grabbed some paper towels, cleaned up her thighs and then the chair. She then dabbed her pussy with the paper towels one last time, tossed them in the trash and headed back up to bed and her sleeping husband.