Midnight Ride

Story Info
A late night on a motorcycle.
776 words
3.5
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cool summer night around 12:00 p.m, you can hear the roar of a Harley in the distance. It's a 2002 soft tail with bone yard silver and skulls paint job fully decked out. Cindy is holding on tight too Dave as they race down the highway going about 75mph. Cindy and Dave heading home from a keg party which was held at their friend Mike's.

Cindy is a pretty blonde of 5'9"with deep blue eyes, small perky nose and full kissable lips. Her hair tonight is braid all the way down her back. Cindy is wearing a leather vest with a Harley symbol on the back and bikini leather top that barely covers her full perfectly shaped 36c breasts, and tight jeans that hug her tiny hips. She has tattoo of an eagle on her left breast and a florescent green belly ring which shows really well against her deep tan. Diamonds sparkle from her ears that catch the moonlight.

She is smiling too herself thinking about the party how Dave just about kicked Mike's ass for hitting on her again. It took a while too calm Dave down. She can feel that he is still tense over the confrontation. She hugs him tighter trying too ease his tension a little. He relaxes A little then and grabs her hand and squeezes it.

Dave is still upset with Mike but is doing his best not too let it show. He knows Cindy and Mike are long time friends and he likes the guy. He only acts this where when he gets too drunk and Dave knows it. Mike and him will talk it out tomorrow at work.

Dave is 5'11" of average size rough looking amber colored eyes with long coal black hair that is banded in several places. He has been told he was "HOT" but doesn't care. He's wearing his favorite leather coat which is worn from age a Harley shirt with tight blue jeans. And biker boots with chains on them.

Cindy slides her hands down his ribs slowly caressingly Dave moans softly too himself. She moves her hand down further stroking his leg with one hand, and feeling for his manhood with the other. She can feel him getting hard and this excites her. She undoes his pants and pulls out his cock and starts too stroke it.

Dave replies "Girl what are you doing?"

She responds. "I'm horny as hell."

"Shit woman were on the road!" he adds.

"I know it's turning me on!" She says as she continues to stroke him.

He relaxes into it and slows down a little. He can feel one building in him and says "Ok, it's time too pull over."

He pulls her hand back and turns off onto a gravel road then stops.

Dave turns around and kisses her and places her hand back on his dick. She starts stroking him again.

He undoes her top cups a breast in his hands and sucks her nipple deep in his mouth causing her to arch her back.

She tightens her grip. Dave has to stop her before he release on the bike. Picks her up throws her over his shoulder and grabs the blanket on the bike. He unrolls it lays her down on it.

Dave pulls her jeans off and goes down on her. Cindy grabs the back of his head on holds his head there. Dave sucks her clit deep in his mouth nibbling it and pinches her nipple at the same time.

Cindy is close too cumming and holds his head tight to her. He slides his fingers in her and it sends her there.

Dave pulls his jeans down to his knees and shoves it in her all the way in one push.

Cindy cries out his name "Davy fuck me fuck me hard!" Dave starts fucking her hard and fast.

Cindy is cumming hard again.

Dave can feel he is about to release. "Damn Cindy he it comes."

She is gives the ok and he really picks it up.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!!!" Dave releases his full load in her as she tightens down too and cums herself.

Dave rolls off her and lays down on the blanket pulls her to him. "Dam girl I guess you were horny."

"Yeah a bit." she replies.

Dave looks at his watch its 1:30 a.m. and Dave has to get up at 6:00 a.m. in the morning for work.

"We better get going still got a couple miles to go before we get home." He replies.

"Sure baby." as she yawns.

They get up and pack the bike and head out for home.