Midnight Snack

Story Info
Brother find best friend and sister on the kitchen counter.
963 words
3.67
162.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 18 year-old little brother's friend, Kevin, was staying the night. Our parents were out for the night and I, being 20, was supposed to make sure the boys didn't trash the place. It was late and from the sound of it the boys had passed out. I left the privacy of my room only wearing my tight boy cut panties and a tank top. Figuring the boys were a sleep I didn't bother putting a bra or pants on. I walked into the large newly refurbished kitchen and stared into the opened fridge.

"Hey," the groggy voice of Kevin said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, hi. I thought you boys were asleep," I said into the bridge. I bent down to take and apple out of the fruit drawer and stood up.

"Wow, Cindy." Kevin's eyes were wide. I had forgotten about my outfit and my hard nipples were visible through my thin white tank top.

I blushed and smiled. "Whoops," I said crossing my arms.

"You're, uh, really hot," Kevin gulped and I notice the tent he had pitched in his boxers, the cotton was straining to keep him contained.

I giggle, "Thanks. Uh, what are you still doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep."

I stood at the marble island in the middle of the kitchen and bit into my apple. Kevin walked closer to me and stood behind me. Despite his age he was much taller than I was. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey, Cind, since we're both awake why don't we get to know each other better?" He pressed his hard cock to my ass. I jumped and gasped at the size I felt.

"Kevin," I whispered before he pressed his lips to mine. I parted my lips and his tongue explored mine. Gently he slipped his hand down the front of my panties, then back up and under my shirt. He squeezed my perky C-cup tit in his careful hands.

"You're so gorgeous," he whispered with now both of his hand around my breasts.

I turned to face him and he lifted me up onto the cold counter. He pulled my shirt over my head and stared at my nude torso. I lift his shirt and felt to my surprised a toned six pack.

"Back at ya," I giggled.

He kissed my neck and rubbed and squeezed my breasts. I let my hands wander down to his boxers and I began rubbing his bulge over the thin fabric. We each let out quiet moans of pleasure. Kevin pulled his throbbing cock from his boxers and I took it in my hands stroking it.

I struggled to keep my hands on his cock as he began sucking on my right nipple. I nestled my head into his hair and kept massaging him. Kevin's lips started moving from one nipple to the next and then made his way down. He slid of my slightly damp panties so my ass cheeks were on the cold marble counter. His finger ran up and down my slit and I groaned softly in his ear.

"I can't wait. Fuck me, Kevin," I whispered.

He then slid down and slid his tongue in and out of my wet pussy. His tongue ran across my clit and I moaned louder than I should have and I heard Kevin moaning against my pussy lips. I lay back on the counter as he started fingering me and playing with my clit with his tongue.

"Kevinnnn...!" He came back up and kissed me passionately; his lips covered in my own juices. Suddenly I felt him shove his 8 inch long cock into my tight, wet pussy. He slowly began thrusting in and out to tease me. He held my hips as he put more force into each thrust. When his cock was buried deep inside me he began moving faster. I try my best not scream in utter pleasure as my brother's friend fucks me on the kitchen counter.

"Ahh! Oh God, Kevin!" I gasp. "I'm...I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too, baby," He said as his movements got quicker and quicker. I moved my hips to meet him as he pumped my pussy. A tingle went through and my pussy tightened around his cock. I felt the first release of cum work up his shaft and shoot deep inside me.

I was screaming, moaning, and shaking. I had forgotten about my little brother sleeping just down the hall until I heard footsteps and then a gasp.

"Holy shit!" my brother, Justin said at the sight of his best friend fucking his sister.

Kevin stopped moving. I sat up, but I wanted more.

"God, Kev, don't stop!"

My brother stared as his friend began shoving his pole into his sister yet again. Unexpectedly I noticed the substantial bulge in his boxers. He didn't move; he just stared. Then, he put his hand into his pants and began rubbing his hard cock. Justin walked towards us and reached out his hand.

"Aw, Cindy," he said as his free hand help on to my tit. "They're gorgeous," he said while caressing it.

I could believe it. My very own brother was getting off to the sight of his best friend fucking his older sister. And for some reason it aroused me even more. I turned to my little brother and began kissing him. I felt Kevin's hands still on my hips tighten before he pushed his cock into my ass. I yelped in surprise, then moaned in pleasure. Justin followed suit and slid his thick cock into my pussy. I held on to Justin's shoulders as both boys fucked me hard.

"Ohhh!! Goddd!!" I yelled while my body shook and thrashed as I had the best orgasm of my life.