Midnight Solstice

Story Info
Man is forced to watch his daughter's rape via web cam.
2.1k words
4.06
208.1k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers

"Sweetheart," John glanced up at the beckoning of his wife. She stood in the doorway wearing her coat and with her purse slung over her shoulder. "Catherine is waiting to talk to you on the computer. I'm heading out for groceries." John smiled at his wife over the top of his newspaper. "Okay…have you got enough money?"

She chuckled as she ran a hand through her long dark hair. "Do we ever? I'll stick in on the card." John smirked and watched her leave. Remembering his daughter he drifted over to the computer and smiled when he saw her waving at him via the web cam connection. It still amazed him that he could even see his daughter's smiling face…he just wasn't used to this web cam deal but now he was glad he had gotten for her for her twenty-first birthday three weeks ago.

He had missed seeing her since she had gone away to college last fall nearly eight hundred miles away. They had only seen her once since then, for Christmas, and she was gone long before they were ready to see her go. Catherine looked as beautiful as ever. Her short, wavy black hair was framing her face, locks falling into her sparkling green eyes and John felt a tug as his heartstrings as he sat down and put on the microphone. "Hi baby." He said with a smile and she smirked adjusting her microphone, looking so much like his wife that is startled him.

"Hi Daddy." Her voice carried over the distance and he reached out the monitor to touch her face. The cold, flat screen met his fingertips and he wished he could hold her. Seeing her and hearing her just wasn't enough. He missed his baby girl…his only child. "How are you?"

His voice was husky and he saw the homesick look in her eyes. "I'm okay. Busy, busy…I miss you guys." He smiled wistfully. "We miss you too." Catherine sat back in her chair and he saw that she was wearing a black tank top, very clingy and low cut with a glittering gemstone star across the front. He knew she was probably wearing it with her low-slung hip hugging black jeans.

They were her favorite, and with the tiny rhinestone star on the back pocket, they would be a perfect match for the provocative top. He was once again reminded of the fact that Catherine wasn't his little girl anymore. She was all grown up now. The impressive swell of her bosom against the thin fabric was also a pertinent reminder of her coming of age and John shifted somewhat uncomfortably in his office chair. She had to be dating…was she still a virgin? How many men had placed their hands on those perfect breasts? Feeling a swell of protective anger swell through him he frowned slightly. "Any boyfriends yet?" Catherine laughed.

"Not exactly. Just concentrating on school for now. I never realized how challenging becoming a lawyer would be." John chuckled. "Well, once you're rich just don't forget who paid for your education. I never realized how expensive you becoming a lawyer would be." Catherine rolled her eyes. "Dad." He laughed. "Yeah all right, you're worth every penny." Catherine grinned. "Damn straight!" Just then he heard a faint knock in the background and Catherine glanced towards her front door. "Just a second Daddy, there's someone at the door."

He gave her the thumbs up sign and watched her lithe figure as she stood and walked away from him. He was right; she was wearing the black jeans. It seemed to take forever for her to return, and when she did she was just a blur on the screen. He frowned peering closer and his heart stopped in his chest. The camera was aimed at her office chair normally but she had pushed it aside to answer the door and it was aimed directly at the bed now. Catherine had apparently just bounced onto the bed. Was she going to talk to him from there? Something was wrong…there was someone else in the room! He tried to make out who it was and what was happening. Catherine's voice carried across the room to the microphone. "Please don't hurt me!" He felt his heart hammer against his chest. What was happening? The dark figure loomed over her menacingly and John wasn't sure what to do. Catherine's face was a mask of terror as she lay sprawled across the bed, and slowly, the figure lowered himself on top of her. Her whimper of fear was barely heard above the static and John struggled to make everything make sense.

"Don't worry buttercup, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to make you feel real good." The deep masculine voice made John's stomach turn. What was the bastard intending to do to his little girl? Apparently, the intruder was unaware he was being filmed. It was no wonder, the web cam was tiny and looked almost exactly like a regular camera and undoubtedly, Catherine's screensaver had come on by now. The man tried to kiss her and Catherine struggled beneath him. His large black hands roamed up to her breasts, squeezing them through the thin fabric. She screamed. "Help!"

The man laughed. "Go ahead and scream baby, no one can hear you. It's Friday night and everyone is partying." John's heart clutched in his chest. He could hear her. She must know that as she cast a despondent glance towards the computer. The man continued to assault her breasts and Catherine began to cry, her tears pouring down her cheeks at her own helplessness. John hurriedly grabbed up the phone. The deafening static startled him and he remembered, he was online, he couldn't make a phone call and be online at the same time. But he just couldn't force himself to disconnect. He couldn't bear not to know what was happening. Helpless, he tried to think of something to do, but nothing would come to mind. He was just going to have to watch…

The man was much larger than Catherine and pinned her easily. He tore the shirt from her body with ease revealing her braless, flawless figure. The beautiful breasts sprang free, nipples erect from the chill of the room. Catherine struggled and fought for all she was worth but the man just pinned her arms down over her head and lowered his mouth to her nipples. Catherine's body arched under the touch of his lips, a reaction only a virgin could have. John whirled around, eyes flying to the open doorway into the entry. It would be a long time before his wife came home. What could he do? Catherine's whimper made him look back at the monitor. The man had both of her arms pinned with one hand and was deftly undoing her jeans. Her eyes pleaded for her daddy to help her but he couldn't do much of anything. He was almost as helpless as she was.

With one hand he slid her jeans down her body revealing her luscious, long legs, tone, tight body and the simple white cotton underwear beneath. He tore these free from her making her scream and John swallowed as she now lie there naked, at the mercy of this monster atop her. Her beautiful, virgin pussy was neatly trimmed, curly dark hair begging to be tugged with teeth and fingers. In the midst of her struggling, Catherine seemed to be trying to cover herself. Who could blame her? Her father was seeing her naked. The man moaned at the sight of her naked body and slid a hand down to her cunt. He traced a thumb over her clitoris and sought entrance to her tiny love canal with his big, black fingers. Catherine wept, struggling against him and begged him for mercy. "Crying won't do you no good baby," He said leering down at her. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard…" John felt his heart sink. This bastard was going to rape his child right in front of him. He wanted to rip the guy's head off but there was nothing he could do.

Slowly, with one hand abusing her tiny pussy, the man wriggled out of his jeans, which were his only clothing. A huge black cock sprang forth, at least nine inches long and about two inches around. Catherine's eyes widened in terror as did John's. The guy was going to split her in two. Still holding her hands over her head, the guy lowered his mouth to her snatch making her gasp as she tried to get away but he was too strong for her. His mouth roamed over her untouched pussy as if savoring an ice cream cone. For ten long minutes he tongue fucked her swirling his tongue over her clitoris with a practiced touch until he had her writing beneath him and her cunt was soaking wet.

Then, very slowly, he sank his rock hard cock to the hilt in her tiny vagina. Catherine screamed as he ripped into her, his huge cock impossibly disappearing into that tiny entrance. He moaned holding still inside of her and caressed her clit with his fingers. "God you're so tight." He gasped. "So tight baby, yeah…"

He pivoted his hips, grinding himself against her, and Catherine gasped, her back arching as her hips bucked with the movement. He held each of her hands over her head and lay down practically on top of her and began to pump his huge black cock in and out of her, slowly, savoring it. As his thick shaft disappeared into her tight pussy again and again, John felt a strange sensation overcome him. He was horrified watching his little daughter get raped, but something about that cock sinking into…he felt a bulge growing in his pants and guilt washed over him. Catherine pleaded with him to stop but he just started fucking her faster, his huge cock sliding in and out of her tight little snatch like a baseball bat in the hole of a doughnut. John tried to close his eyes but he was entranced by what he saw. His beautiful little girl struggling against the huge black man, his cock dominating and abusing her and he realized with a wash of guilt that he was sinfully turned on. He wanted to be that big black guy raping his daughter. He wanted to feel those tight virgin walls closing around his cock, milking him for all he was worth. Blocking the guilt he stroked his cock through his pants and began to masturbate.

Catherine had ceased her tears and was now whimpering beneath him as he slid his dick in and out her, being sure to tease her clit every now and then with his fingers. His cock swelled and his breath grew ragged as he pumped in and out of her, slowly picking up speed. As the big black shaft began to pump in and out of her and an increasing rate of speed, Catherine choked on a moan her little body trembling beneath him.

John's cock hardened instantly in his hand. His little baby had just had an orgasm.

The black man groaned bucking still faster. "Oh yeah baby you're so tight, yeah, cum for me baby." Catherine gasped and shuttered as his fingers found her clit again and he went still faster inside of her, now pumping his cock into the hilt in a blur, fingers playing a circular pattern relentlessly on the her swollen nub. Catherine's little body arched up against him as he sank himself into her again and again. John felt his cock swelling, felt the impending orgasm and his body trembled as his jaw hung open. The man pumped himself still harder into his little girl and Catherine gasped, eyes rolling back into her head as he came. He continued his assault for a moment longer as a gallon of hot semen assaulted her battered vagina.

At the same moment John exploded in orgasm his hot cum spraying the desk and the exposed wall. He gasped still milking it for a minute, staring in lust at his daughter's gorgeous body. The man slowed his pumping to a crawl and lowered a passionate kiss to her lips. Catherine struggled briefly and he slowly climbed off of her, his huge dick sliding limply from her body. He smirked and grabbed his jeans. "Thanks baby." He said and left.

Catherine lay there for a long few minutes and then curled onto her side crying softly. Coming to his senses, John fastened his pants and hurried out the door to his neighbor's house to call the police. When he ran back in he hurriedly cleaned up the mess and watched the ambulance come to take his daughter away. She came home three weeks later and gave the baby up for adoption when it was born. She was never quite the same after that, his little girl. And neither was he.

This story was written for U5300…you know who you are. Please feel free to submit story ideas!

Ellisyn
Ellisyn
99 Followers