Midnight Somewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers

I see her lips quirk as she turns to look up at me a bit.

"No you're not. You like seeing me wince in pain from your cock in my ass."

"Don't you like it when I do it from your whip?" I ask already knowing the answer.

She gives a little shrug.

"That's different."

I catch that beautiful shoulder in my hand and pull her to me.

"Yea. The whip can't feel." I say.

Quicken my pace I listen with pleasure to the sounds I'm making her make. Loving the look on her face. The red flush to her cheek the occasional wince as I go too deep. The look of complete lust that comes when I pull almost out.

I smile when I see her fingers tighten in the sheets again. I can feel myself getting so damn close. I just can't get there. The more I pump the better it feel the better it feel the further it seems I am away.

Then I hear her moaning under me. That deep throated moan she makes when she beginning to cum. The sound rises second by second, pump by pump till she is all but screaming under me as I leave fingerprint bruised skin under my hand.

Arching my back trying to catch a breath that won't be caught, I feel the flow out of me, the deep ache as I empty into her. I suck air with every grunt every pant, every moan as I cum what feels like an endless amount into her. I'm sure it's not much more than a few spoons full but it feels like cups full. Finally I can't hold myself up I collapse onto her. She is panting under me she back sweaty under my chest.

"Oh my god John." I hear her chuckle. "Only you. Only you can make me cum from being ass fucked. Whew. Damn that felt good."

I place a soft kiss on the side of her sweaty neck.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it...Princess."

She shakes her head under my face her hair tickling my cheek.

"Get your limp dick out of me already." She tightens her ass and I feel myself being pushed out whether I wished to come out or not.

Sitting up onto my knees I look down at her back. Drops of my cum drip from the tip to land on her ass cheeks.

It hits like a freight train! The cum, the semen! Glycerin, Dimethyl Sufloxide!

"John? John you want to get off me I want to get a shower."

I hear her words but at the same time they float past me like butterflies.

"JOHN!"

Blinking I look down to see her looking back up at me.

"The semen was stored." I say softly. "The glycerin and Dimethyl Sulfoxide. They added it to semen so it could be frozen. It keeps the ice crystals from destroying the sperm."

I move off her then not because she wishes it. I'm only half-aware she is here at all. My mind is fluttering between a dozen different' solutions based on the new data.

I refocus when my eyes take in the wineglass held under my nose.

Looking up a bit I see her looking at me with the ghost of a smile on her lips.

"If it was any man but you I would be slapping the shit out of you about now," she says.

"I'm sorry Leia...I just."

I see her smile.

"Like I said any man but you. You I know and can accept this kind of shit from. John?" she gives her fingers a click.

My eyes focus on her fingers for a half-second then I look past then to her bare breasts. It's like the problem solved the cooling fan slows down and the computer just goes quieter.

I look up into her eyes.

"The killer we're looking for is a woman."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Bingo."

I look up from the chessboard. I put it away in the back part of my mind again as I move over to where Leia is looking at her computer monitor.

Damn I was getting close to check. Just four moves from check seven from checkmate.

Looking over her shoulder I let my eyes take in the endless columns of numbers that fill the screen

"Care to translate into non geek?" I ask after a second.

Leia looks back over her shoulder at me and just gives me a look.

"This is the DNA sequence of the sample we found. I've had it going through the police DNA files for the last hour looking for sex crime perps. Nothing."

"You won't find it there. They rarely donate semen." I say caustically.

"Yes John but they do leave it on the scene which is more than I can say about most criminals." she answers patently.

I shrug then smile.

"You can't get everything. Imagine a bank robber that takes the time to jack one off before he leaves the bank. Ridiculous." I stop then and look back at her. "Why did you say bingo then?"

"Because I've got a second scan running and it just hit." Leia shifts to a second window and I see a second set of numbers.

They match the first ones perfectly.

When she rolls the screen down I know my eyebrows not only go up they cross the top of my head and head down my back! Hell by the time they stop my ass is getting tickled!

"That's fucking impossible," I say more to myself that her after a second.

"Why?" she asks.

"Which one? The one where he's famous or the one where he's been dead for ten years? I think both are impossible." I walk away from her and the computer that's making what should be a terribly complicated case even worse. I rub at my left arm then make myself stop. I fish a cigarette out my case and tap it on the lighter. When I pop it open I hear the humph from here.

Walking over to the door I open it and step out a foot into the lab. I turn around and just look at her as I light the cigarette. She looks at me shaking her head then turns back to the screen. I see her typing. I can see the Google heading from across the room. My sigh is similar to hers.

"James Davion...known in the Porn industry as..."

"James Blades, the Sexy Saber." I say muttering under my breath. She nods.

"Rated third most famous in terms of being a house hold name..." she continues to read.

"Ranked behind John Holmes and Ron Jeremy. Stared in more than two thousand films."

I'm not even tasting the damn cigarette, which is a bad sign.

"More known for the..." she starts to read more but I interrupt her.

"...the fact he could cum more by volume than any other porn actor! The fucking semen sample is from the guy who left more damn cum in this world than any other male!" Turning away from the door I walk over to the empty gurney. Looking down I let my eyes follow the channels in the sides. The ones designed to take fluids away from the autopsy. Bile rises for a second. I crush out the cigarette feeling relief at the pain in my palm from the hot ember till it dies out. I know I've just given myself a small blister but at the moment I don't care.

"John?"

"Yes, Leia?"

"It can't be that bad. I mean how many samples could he have left stored in sperm banks?"she says trying to sooth.

"How many autographs did Elvis fucking sign? I bet the number is similar." I say sarcasm dripping.

I want to claw at my left arm. I know I won't be able to fight the need much longer. Like always the frustrations of a case bring it back.

The lack of sleep is making me irritable. The steady diet of her coffee and Egyptian cigarettes is starting to get to me. I can almost feel my brain getting clogged up.

"John?"

I can hear the concern in her voice.

"I need to think Princess. I'll be back, call me if you come up with anything."

I don't look back as I walk out the office and down the hall.

Wonder how the guys up in SVU are taking this news? Their whole teen thrill killer just went out the window.

James Blades. Died at the age of fifty from a heart attack while filming a sex scene with four girls. My fucking hero.

James Blades, the Sexy Saber. Known more for the curve in his cock than the size of it. A modest eight inches almost small for the porn industry back when he got started. Got a more modest start than most because of it too.

"No big wang like Holmes or Ron to get his...'foot' in the door." I notice but do really see the expression on the lady officer I'm walking past.

"First twenty movies were lost when a building fire destroyed the studio they were filmed in."

The fresh outside air is poisonous to me when I exit the building. I light cigarette to keep me able to breathe. The cab I climb into has his off duty light on. He's about to protest me being in the back seat but Mr. Franklin convinces him other wise.

"Where to?" he asks.

"The Park. East side." I tell him.

I sit back and just watch the world slide by wondering if this is going to be 'it'. I bet there is a pool going on up in SVU by now. I know some of them have been waiting years for me to not solve one.

"Kind of sick that." I say to myself. I notice the cabby look back at me. I just shake my head. He goes back to his driving. It was better when he was not looking.

"James Davion, aka James 'the Blade'. Married four times. Widowed once. Three children all from his last wife."

I kick my brain again but it won't find a path way through all the detritus to what's important.

I look out the window at the green lawns, the dark trees. The broken park benches.

Handing the cabby his fare I step out and walk without looking up into the shade of the big trees.

I can almost feel the muggers following me with their eyes. I must be giving off a serious feeling of controlled maniac though none make any move to follow me. Not even when the light starts to dim.

I find him in the corner I knew he would be in. He knows me from decades ago... and months ago. I see the concern in his eyes as I hand him the money.

Walking away my fingers fiddling in my pocket I have to laugh at that. Concern from him. That's like loving warmth from a hooker. Possible, but rare than hen's teeth.

James Blades...the Sexy Saber...could cum more than any three men put together. So much so that his semen ends up on the body of a dead dismembered girl ten years after he's death?

I walk the distance back to my apartment. It's miles through bad neighborhoods but no one gives me any trouble.

Serious controlled maniac. It must hang around me like a cloud.

The elevator takes forever to get to the top floor. The red neon greets me. The cold air is bracing as I strip down. I turn on the music and light the ring of candles.

I slow my breathing and get to work. The old skills take over after a second or so. Tie the cord. Flex to build up the vein. Tape the needle to get the air out. Don't want an air bubble in my blood.

That would be bad.

The rubber tubing comes away and I rub my arm to chase the demon burn away.

When the drug hits my brain I start to drift. I make my eyes find the candle; I focus on the flame and begin to slowly burn away the clues. I let them float down like rose petals into the open flame to be consumed. Like drifting pieces of paper they burn to ash useless, needless, unimportant, wrong, they all burn away.

Then I see the one I couldn't see, the rose in the flower garden.

The rose. West Coast.

The victim was a porn star!

I settle back just breathing even till the drug begins to fade. My mind as blank as I can make it become. It's like a blessing to me. A white noise voice in the screams of the unavenged.

When I crawl into my bed an hour latter I can smell Leia on the sheets still.

I know she won't be joining me tonight though.

She knew I was going to be with my other mistress tonight.

I'm crying softly when sleep takes me.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

My tongue feels like a cat shit on it. I'm stumbling as I make my way into the bathroom. When I flick on the light I wish I hadn't.

My eyes come to focus on my face.

"You look like shit, John." I tell myself.

I can lie to a lot of people with a straight face. Not to myself though.

My hairs got more gray in it than brown now. Has it been so long? My eyes look like they should be condemned. The bristle on my jaw is showing signs of serious neglect.

"Yea. Shit beat with a shit stick and left to dry in the sun."

The shower I take is cold. Some days I'm a complete masochist but I feel the need to punish myself for the condition I'm getting into. The promise to go boxing comes to mind. Did I just say I would or did I mean it? I don't know now. My threats to the body guard at Joshua's place? Could I have carried them out?

I stand shivering under the cold water for far to long. A baptism of ice that soon feels like fire to my skin.

When I shave away the stubble my lips looks blue.

Lighting my first cigarette of the day as I sit sipping my coffee I ponder my next move. I already know it but I give it a few tumbles just to be sure.

Part of me wants to go back to Joshua's place. Test my skills on his slab of meat, then beat Joshua's head against the wall till either my question gets an answer or his brains come falling out.

Can't say I would care which came first.

No. That's trouble that I don't need, in a case that's already a mess.

"Tony will know," I say trying convince myself.

Leaving my place I make my way in the direction of coffee. My feet must know the way they find it without any guidance from my brain. It's too busy.

Or maybe my nose is guiding me.

My eyes come to focus on the body of a young woman standing in line to get her cappuccino IV filled. I've watched her down three espresso like they were water, now the barista is filling up a gallon travel mug with sickeningly sweet mocha latte caramel fluff.

As she struggles to lift the mug from the counter she catches my eyes. I can see her looking me over.

She's young, maybe twenty. Headed to college, already late for her morning classes no doubt. But that's okay. She will be there on time. She has her high-octane preppy fuel in hand.

I can see her already shaking under the caffeine's influence.

She can't be much younger than my victim. What would a porn star that old have to do with James Blade? He gave up swinging from cunt to cunt years ago. Hell my victim probably wasn't even in grade school then.

I feel a cold feeling settle down my spine then. I know an answer but I can't make myself think about it.

Leaving the rest of my coffee I storm past the caffeine warrior queen and out the door. I stop myself turn and hold open the door so she can get through with her barrel of coffee's bastard children.

"Thank you." she says to me sweetly. I can hear the caffeine even in her speech.

"No thank you." I say half distracted by a picture of a rose on her book bag.

"For what?" she asks.

I focus back on her face. Her eyes. No not twenty... hell maybe eighteen at the most.

"You wouldn't want to know." I tell her as I let the door close behind her and head off to Tony's shop.

** ** ** *** ** ***

The pink dildo on the wall would scare a horse!

I pull my eyes away from it but there are so many other things here to catch and hold the attention of any male. Female. Or in between.

When his customer moves away with the little brown bag folded up under his arm, like that some how innocent looking, I see Tony smile.

"John you can never stay away can you?"he asks.

I move over and shake Tony's hand. He's one of my oldest friends. He and I grew up on street where most didn't see twenty.

He has a lot of gray in his hair as well. The little bit above his ears that's let.

"Tony. How is the adult video business treating you?" I ask.

He shakes his head.

"John, you always ask that question but you know the answer. Since the Internet came out with its free porn sites it's a shit industry. We don't manage half the sales we did when we were doing VHS tapes. You would think that people with the big TVs would rather watch their porn in Blue ray that in a little box on their laptop. Doesn't seem that way though. But anyway that's my problem John. I don't figure you're here to talk about porn with me."

I take a deep breath.

"You would be wrong there Tony. That's just what I need to talk to you about." I sigh not wanting to ask the question but I know I have to. I pull the close up photo of the rose from my pocket and lay it on the counter in front of him. "Female Porn star in her twenties had this on her left arm."

He picks the photo up for maybe a half-second look then walks around the counter to one of the shelves and picks up a DVD. When he hands it to me I cringe inwardly.

She's beautiful. Young, blond, sexy as hell with that new fresh innocence that the industry demands.

"Sadie Blades." I read the name and wish I hadn't. I focus my eyes on her left arm and see the tattoo just where it should be. When I turn it over the promo across the top is unsurprising.

'Daughter of the Sexy Saber.'

Oh, son of a bitch.

"Problems John?" asks Tony after a second.

I look up and smile.

"Only if I don't like my life complicated. Thanks Tony you just confirmed something I was dreading for the last hour or so." I look at the price and reaching into my wallet I peal off three twenties.

"Keep the change, Tony."

I just pocket the tape and head towards the door. No need for little black plastic bags.

"John!'

I look back to see him holding the hundred I had folded in the twenties. I smile and wink at him.

SVU's going to love this shit storm.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

The coffee smell of the Police SVU office is if anything worse that at the coffee shop. Only here it's scorched coffee.

The chair was made to be hard to sit comfortable in. I try to make it look like I'm comfortable though.

After three hours that's become more than a little challenge.

If I had dropped a small bomb off in the room I don't think I could have made more cops go running...than the bomb I did drop.

Dixson went all to pieces. He had people flying out every doorway. I kept hearing names being called out. Yea she is safe, can't find the second daughter anywhere. No she's safe. Yea his ex wives are all accounted for.

James Davion, aka James Blades, aka the Sexy Saber. Father of three children.

One now dead.

I try to look like I'm not watching the blinds in Dixson's office windows. I can just make out the people moving behind them. I know that one is Dixson, one is the Captain, and the third is a uniform.

I can't see the one I want to see though.

The ex wife.

Trixon Vixon. Real name Tabitha West, married to James Davion for four years. Starred in nine movies with him and a further two hundred without him.

Retired to be a home decorator at the age of thirty.

Divorced because of Irreconcilable differences.

"Yea your husband's fucking about forty women a month. That tends to be a no brainer in the whole divorce, marriage thing," I mutter to myself. The people in the desks around me have gotten use to it by now. I don't even rate a raised eyebrow.

Trixon Vixon...Tabitha West...four years...

I know out on the West Coast his other ex wives have been put under guards as well. Trixon here is the only one that lives on this side of the country.

Looking up I see the Captain come walking out with her beside him.

Five foot six, blond, body starting to sag a bit in places. Breasts are still standing tall thanks to doctor play-doh's fun factory. I see her eyes, blue, come to focus on me with an instant recognition. I see her turn and ask the Captain a question then she starts to walk over to me.

"John Taline?"

"A pleasure to meet you Miss West," I tell her getting to my feet and offering her my hand. Her fingers are soft and warm in mine.

"Yes...Mr. Taline here works as a consultant for us sometimes." The Captain says, clearly wishing she had kept walking.

"Oh I know who he is. You're the man the Mayor called the Miracle Worker. Seems you saved his daughter from a horrible fate," her eyes twinkle.

My body goes taunt at that.

"How do you know that?"I ask. "There was never any mention in the press about that."

Tabitha West smiles at me. Those sexy lips that made her rich.

"I know the Mayor. We keep it on the hush, hush because of my former career but I went to school with him. We've been friends for years. I have a question for you though Mr. Taline."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,113 Followers