Midnight: Vision

Story Info
An illustrated vision in this Midnight Chain Story.
2.1k words
4.24
36.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 12/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Midnight ..." A Chain Story.

Introduction:

On March 1, 2007, fireyjen posted a thread with her idea for a chain story, soliciting interested authors. Shortly afterwards, fieryjens' ISP started giving her problems and she cannot get online, so on her behalf we thought we could give her a hand. The premise is that in each story the main character awakes at the stroke of midnight, or around that time. It can be a creaking floorboard, a rattling doorknob, a clap of thunder, a flash of lightning or just a feeling of unease and dread.

From this common beginning, each author is free to weave his or her own storylines culminating at midnight after 24 hours. Each story will be in a different Literotica category, with virtually all represented. All stories are titled "Midnight: (and the author's story identifier). After the initial New Story posting, all submissions will be in the Chain Story category.

We hope you enjoy this varied selection of stories by Literotica authors and your votes and comments are welcome. Below is an updated schedule of the stories.

TE999 & geekychick_76 on behalf of fieryjen

*

Midnight: Vision

It was odd, not because I woke up during the night, I had been doing that a lot, but for some reason I awoke with a start exactly at midnight. Again, I am used to waking during the night, but that normally didn't start until two am or so. Anyway, after blinking my eyes several times I glanced back at the clock and confirmed it was indeed midnight.

I remained on my stomach, first of all, because I must have been having an erotic dream and the feeling of pressing my cock onto the mattress was nice. Hoping to fall back asleep and back into that dream, I tried not to move, but the longer I remained there I began to sense something was amiss. It was like I could feel a presence in the room. I mean it was completely dark, so I know my door wasn't open and as cold as it was outside, there is no way a window was open, but somehow I didn't feel alone.

Turing slowly on my bed, I rolled onto my back and since I sleep in the nude, the first thing I saw was my erect cock. But as I continued looking toward the foot of the bed another image seemed to flicker in the distance. I blinked my eyes yet couldn't quite focus on what it was. Closing my eyes I remembered that my doctor had changed my medications just that day. Tonight was the first night I had tried the specific combination of cholesterol pill she recent prescribed. She didn't mention any odd side effects, but she never was very thorough. Normal visits were barely long enough to get my weight, blood pressure and draw some blood. She would then breeze in, write a prescription, and then breeze out.

Anyway, I figured it was the medication playing with my vision until I opened my eyes once again. This time the image was very clear: there was a naked woman sitting at the foot of my bed. I couldn't see her face, but from the back I could see she was unlike anyone I currently know. She did remind me of a girlfriend I had in college, say thirty years or so ago. Light hair, narrow shoulders and a tight waist, yes, it did look a lot like her.

I moved a bit, sitting up and she then turned in the bed and began crawling up toward me. Wiping my eyes I stared, still unsure of what I could possibly be seeing. I mean I haven't had a woman this young and attractive in my bed since my college days, and even then there weren't a lot. She seemed to pause and I noticed her breasts seemed larger, at least larger than the woman I remembered from college.

"Who... who are you?" I whispered.

She looked at me and smiled. I didn't recognize her face, but I could see she was trying to say something. Moving a finger to her lips it appeared she was telling me to be quiet.

"But why..."

I stopped when I felt her fingers touch my lips. They were so soft and warm I knew she was no spirit, this was, are at least felt like a flesh and blood woman. I wondered if perhaps my daughter brought a friend, perhaps told one she could sleep on my couch. That had happened before but she always let me know when she did that.

"Do you know my daughter," I whispered.

She shook her head back and forth, she then pointed to her lips and shook her head back and forth.

"You can't speak?"

She nodded her head.

"But why are you here, what do you want?"

She smiled and then pressed her palm against my chest firmly. She pressed hard enough that I fell back onto my pillow. The then began kissing my thighs, slowly crawling up my legs and as I spread them open, she settled in between my legs and then ran her hands over my cock, touching me just with her fingertips. The sensation was wonderful so I simply leaned back onto my pillow and enjoyed.

After a few minutes, she took a firm hold of my shaft with one hand and as she began sliding it up and down, she moved her other hand to my balls, gently kneading them as she handled my cock. While she caressed my cock I reached down and ran my hand over her shoulder and then ran my fingers through the strands of hair that dangled down onto my chest. Although she felt so soft and her hair was so beautiful, I had only touched her to convince myself I hadn't slipped back into my erotic dream.

Just as that thought passed through my mind, she moved her head down, touched the tip of her tongue to the tiny hole in my cock. She slurped up the bit of precum, made a face at the bitter taste and then smiled at me. Opening her mouth, she then lowered it over the head of my cock and began sucking as she quickened the stroking of my cock.

Watching my glistening cock slide in and out of her mouth was incredible and the sensation of suction of her mouth and the stroking of her hand had me just about to come. My muscles began to tense and I started arching my back when suddenly she pulled her mouth away. "Oh damn," I moaned. Was this some nightmare? Was she going to leave me dangling on the edge like this.

Looking at my face she seemed to sense my discomfort. She looked at me wantonly and then climbed back up onto her hands and knees. Turning her head toward the foot of the bed I quickly realized what she wanted. Seeing her kneel before me, I quickly got onto my knees and moved in behind her.

I noticed as I moved closer to her that she had already started rubbing her clit in preparation for me. I moved my cock in between her legs and she quickly took hold of it and guided it into her pussy. As I mentioned before, it had been some time since I had been with a woman as young and beautiful as this woman, well it had been some time since I had slid my cock into as tight a pussy. The wet warmth slid over me, slightly squeezing me as I pushed it in to the hilt.

I had to pause a moment or I might have come right there. Trying to keep myself distracted I glanced back at my clock but then noticed the numbers had not changed. If I was reading it correctly, it was still twelve midnight. As I continued thrusting into and then easing out of her pussy, I let myself wonder why the clock hadn't changed. It was baffling, baffling enough to distract me until I heard the woman moan loudly. I immediately pushed my cock in as far as I could, holding her hips tight I kept myself shoved deep into her while her pussy convulsed over my cock again and again.

When the pulsations subsided I slowly withdrew and then plunged back into her, this time concentrating only on her, only on how wonderful her pussy felt on my cock, on how she now tickled my balls each time I thrust deep inside her. With that combination of sensations I immediately began feeling the pressure building inside me. I grasped her hips hard and shoved into her, my muscles tightening as I got closer and closer. Finally I felt a wave of pleasure shoot though my cock. I arched my back, pushing as deep as I could into her soft and then quickly withdrawing.

The cold air on my cock was shocking and disappointing, but if this was a friend of my daughters, I had no business coming inside her. Instead I slid my cock up over her ass and came, spurting my white cum over her back again and again. I watched the sticky liquid pool on her back as my cock slowly softened. Grabbing it, I rubbed it over the soft cheeks of her ass as I milked the last of the cum onto her.

All I remember after that was falling back onto my pillow and then glancing over at my clock. It read one minute after twelve pm, one minute after I first noticed the woman in my bed. I looked back to her, wanting to ask about the clock but she was gone. My cock still glistened in her juices and a bit of cum oozed from the tip but she was gone.

I remained in bed and fell asleep trying to figure out what could have happened to me. The next morning I walked through my house but all the doors were locked from the inside and there was no sign that anyone had been there. I called my daughter and asked if she or any of her friends had been by the house recently, but she said no.

I did get an urgent call from my doctor who asked me to come in immediately to see her. She asked me to bring my new prescription and then immediately took it from me. Mentioned that they had made a mistake, she handed me two months worth of free, trial pills of what was apparently the correct medicine and then sent me home.

Just as I was leaving I asked her, "Just what was wrong with the other medicine?"

"Nothing was really wrong with it, it just wasn't supposed to be used together with the blood pressure medicine you are taking."

"I took the pills last night, what are you so worried will happen?"

"Well, in a small percentage of patients, hallucinations are possible."

"Hallucinations?"

She nodded, "Nothing major, some patients mention seeing things, flickering images that quickly face, nothing earth shattering. Why, did you experience a problem?"

"Well, I thought maybe I saw something. I just figured it was a dream."

"With your new pills you won't have any more trouble with that. The effects of the first dose should wear off in twelve to twenty-four hours."

I thanked the doctor and headed home. That night I took the correct medicine and climbed into bed, a bit disappointed that everything that happened the night before was just a hallucination. I dosed off quickly but awoke not a lot later. I glanced up at my clock and it read exactly twelve midnight. Looking down to the foot of my bed I saw her.

It was just like the night before, the same beautiful young woman, her hair was a reddish blonde. Her light skin seemed to shimmer in the faint light in the room. I knew better than to speak, I just waited, expecting her to crawl up to me like the night before, but instead I noticed a shimmering as she seemed to fade a bit.

I sat up and stared as she continued to fade, slowly, slowly into the darkness. I blinked my eyes and she was almost gone. I stared and stared into the night, stared at the foot of my bed as her image seemed to hover, a moment, a moment more and then suddenly she was gone. I looked at my clock. It read one minute after twelve.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. The last thought I had while falling asleep was how glad I was that I took out a handful of those pills before taking them back to my doctor. Yes, I would be seeing that woman again soon.