Midnight Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck3891
ck3891
23 Followers

Holding Em tight to me with one arm, and clasping Mel behind, I dug my cock as far as it would go in Em's loving cunt, and allowed the sharp release of my orgasm. As the waves of fluid spurted out into Em's pussy, I could feel her muscles answer with a shudder, as she closed her eyes and surrendered in a final climax. As we juddered to a halt, one last groan came from Mel, her face buried in the back of my neck, and her hand jerked to a halt.

As I regained my breath, I contemplated.

"I'm glad you told me to wait 'til morning, now, Em."

Came the throaty reply, "You should always do as I say," she chuckled.

"Well trained," murmured Mel, sleepily "Mind if I doze a while?"

Still buried in Em, and with a hand resting on Mel's arse, I couldn't think of a reason to object to staying between the two gorgeous women for as long as possible.

ck3891
ck3891
23 Followers
12