Midnight's Desire

Story Info
Frisky business in the middle of the night.
1.5k words
4.39
14.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers

The dream that he couldn't quite remember startled Lance awake, and seeing her sleeping beside him, her rhythmic breathing soft against his chest as they lay naked under a single sheet, made him sure that he wouldn't be returning to slumber any time soon.

He brushed her soft hair away from her face, and wondered what she was dreaming, and found himself getting hard again re-living the moments that led up to explosive orgasms for both of them. She had ridden him hard, stopping every so often with tight squeezes to let him thrust upward over and over inside her. He felt the dribbles of pre-ejaculate leak a bit, then squeezed his member to avoid another spot on her satin sheets.

Lance desperately wanted to be inside her warmth again, but didn't want to wake her. He considered going into the bathroom to relieve himself, but as she moved slightly her legs spread just a little, and suddenly his desire turned to just pleasing her instead. And still, he didn't want to disturb her. He moved his hips carefully away from her, and stopped in mid-slide when she mumbled something. "Shhhh. It's alright. Keep sleeping," Lance whispered softly in the goddess's near ear.

He slid the sheet to the side of the bed, uncovering them, and she shivered slightly, but kept sleeping. More pre-ejaculate dribble escaped as his hands, like a feather, touched her breasts and thighs.

"Shhhh...," he whispered again when she stirred slightly a second time.

Lance lifted her arm off his belly then, and gently rolled her leg off. With careful maneuvering, he laid her flat on her back. And still, she kept sleeping.

'Do I dare?' he thought.

He quietly scooted his butt a little farther away and leaned in closer to her stunning nudeness. With an opened palm, like a piece of lace, he touch a nipple, moving his hand in a slow, circular motion. He licked the valley between her gorgeous mounds, cupping one of them in an easy massaging motion. He planted his mouth around a stiffening nipple, first suckling it like a baby does its mother, then licking softly around it. She shivered again, slightly, but still didn't wake.

Not wanting to disturb such a sensitive spot further, Lance licked a path to her naval while a free hand gently parted her thighs further. He touched her wetness... new wetness? or their love juices that were leftover when they fell asleep. A finger found her clitoris and flicked it lightly, then adding his thumb, he squeezed slightly. She spread her legs a little wider, but still slept soundly.

'My God,' he thought. 'Is she dreaming that I'm here? Or is she just pretending to be asleep.'

A soft snore confirmed his first guess. His lips continued where his finger and thumb had let off, and he kissed her labia softly. He sucked her hardened clit as he would a peppermint drop, and moved two fingers in and out of her to the rhythm of her steady breathing. He stopped to check if she was still asleep, and when confident that she was, he slid around to lay between her legs; his face at the soft hairy triangle where her thighs joined. He slid his hands, palm side up, beneath her butt and caressed each cheek. She squeaked ever so softly, almost inaudibly, and her warm wetness yielded to his tongue's probing. She spread her legs as far as they could go, and kept on dreaming. Her mouse-like squeaks became slightly louder moans as his tongue glided slowly up and down her labia in wide licks. She shook in spasms; her legs stiffened; and her toes pointed upward, as if straining to touch the ceiling. She moaned again, nearly screaming, and grabbed his head, pushing his face tighter against her flooding vagina. Lance sucked and licked as fast as he could to avoid any more spillage on the red silky-like sheets, but failed to control his own flow. He had "arrived" without ever touching himself.

Certain that she couldn't still be asleep, he withdrew his head from her and assumed a crouch on hands and knees above her. He leaned in to kiss her, expecting her arms and legs to wrap around him, but instead, his planned kiss was met with only a deep sigh and cute rhythmic snoring.

"Sweet dreams," he told her, then moved her onto her side. He reached for the covers, then slid in behind her... and fell asleep again.

~~ later ~~

His mind bathed in a thousand thoughts as the warm shower spray danced on his face. 'I wander if she really was asleep or just pretending,' he thought, turning around and leaning his soaking head against the wall of the shower, eyes closed, while the water slapped his head. The creaking sound of the bathroom door opening suddenly startled him.

'Damn! She woke up! and now she's going to pee and flush the toilet and that rush of cold water is going to hit me like a snowball.'

He stepped back from the shower spray to brace for the sudden chill that was about to happen, but it didn't. Silence.

'I guess she didn't flush, he considered and stepped back into the shower spray.'

"UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!" he screamed, when without warning the cold splash hit him on his back. Yanking the shower curtain open, he couldn't be mad when he saw her standing there laughing and holding the empty drinking glass from the sink.

"I guess that guy on the one Seinfeld episode was right... it does shrink when it's wet!" She giggled, pointing to his flaccidness.

"Come here!" he commanded, and grabbed her outstretched hands, pulling her into the shower. Her laughter gave way to soft moaning as he cradled her head in his hands. They locked lips and tongues in a deep, fierce kiss. He ripped the red lacey thing from her body in shreds, and tossed the torn garment to the marble-tiled floor near the clothes hamper.

"You'll pay for that, Mister!" she laughed, and pulled his head with a rough yank back to her waiting mouth.

"Not a problem. They're on sale all this week at Wal-Mart... I'll get you another one."

She giggled again, then stared into his glowing eyes, as though she was reading his mind. She was reading it loud and clear. The fierceness of their kissing slowed to gentle tongue-twirling as they embraced, her hands locked around his waist; his hands fondling her hips. She loosened her grip and let her hands slide to his ass, then slid a finger between his buttocks...

"Uh-uh, exit only, remember?" he whispered as he swung her body around and planted her against the back wall of the shower stall. She pretended to be stunned, but her sparkling eyes and hungry grin told him that she was only bracing herself for what she knew was coming. He raised her hands above her head and directed them to the towel rack. She grasped the brass bar, leaned her head back to rest, and closed her eyes.

'Now I know why the put towel racks inside a shower!' he thought.

"Do it," she moaned dreamily.

His mouth and hands found her bountiful boobs, nipples already as hard as his throbbing tool. He sucked her violently... nibbling the hardened little spikes while trying to stuff as much of her flesh in his mouth as he could. His hands glided down her sides, again to those lush hips, and squeezed her cheeks with both hands.

"NOW!" she screamed, "DO IT NOW!!!"

With one hand on his pulsating penis and the other parting the way into her, he penetrated with a slow-motion deep thrust. He withdrew, and let the tip rest just inside her lips, tickling her engorged clit, and tapping it slightly. He thrust in again... slowly, one millimeter at a time until he couldn't fit any more of himself inside her. He left it all the way in, not moving it, but flexing it as though he was flexing a bicep. She released her grip on the towel bar and grabbed his stilled hips.

"FUCK ME GODDAMMIT!!!" she wailed, and pinched his flesh.

She pushed him back then pulled him in; pushed him back, then pulled him in again, deeper. He got the hint. He took her hands and held them over her head against the wall, and plunged in hard and fast, withdrew to the tip, then in hard and fast again, and again, and again. He felt his knees weaken as he started to get that tingling sensation in the head of his eager erection, alerting him that the load was about to blow! Grateful for the anti-skid shower strips, he rammed it in one last time; her internal squeezes took over and together they exploded. Her arms tensed as their fingers locked tightly together; her legs shook as though they would fail her; and she screamed. She grabbed his wet hair slightly as she once again yanked his head to her and the deep, fierce tongue twirling began anew. Her whole body fell limp and he scrambled to hold her up. She looked up at him with a dizzied glance, then kissed him softly on the tip of his nose, and they slow danced back to the running shower spray.

"Wash my back?" she cooed.

"Not a problem," he assured.

ZZ_Todd
ZZ_Todd
4 Followers