Midnite's Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

"O ya! Suck hard! It makes my breasts tingle. I can feel the tingle running down my belly to my vagina. Ow!" Midnite squealed in surprise. "That's right. Keep working your tongue all over that nipple. Suck it hard! Bite it!" she excitedly ordered.

Applying suction to the breast filling my mouth, I slowly pulled my mouth off her melon. My tongue then became busy lashing her nipple. I continued sliding more of her breast from my mouth, until all I had was her stiff pink eraser captured in my lips. I could feel her skin become slick with perspiration and see it running down the valley between her two mountains. With the fingers of my one hand I was rubbing and gently pinching her other nipple. When I pinched the one nipple and bit the other, Midnite let out a squeal of surprise and delight.

"O shit man! My panties are getting wet. You make my tits ache with pleasure." she gasped.

Moving my hands to the waist band of her skirt, I released the right nipple and moved the attentions of my mouth to the other mountain tip. While my tongue and lips toyed with her large areola my hands found there way to the zipper at the back of her skirt. I couldn't get the skirt unfastened fast enough. When the skirt fell away, I let my hands roam over her incredible buns. She had a broad butt.

The cheeks of her firm ass were encased in tight, red satin panties. Sliding my fingers under the panties, I cupped a butt cheek in each hand. Her muscular ass was well padded; giving her a deep ass crease. I buried my fingers in the crack; giving the globes a firm squeeze.

"O Johnnie! do you like my big bumper? It's not to big is it?" she said with a little hesitation.

"O no! Its perfect. I like something to grab hold of and bury my fingers in." I enthusiastically replied.

I now wanted to taste her vagina. Pulling my lips from Midnite's breast, I started kissing and licking my way down her belly toward her love mound. Circling her belly button with my tongue; I gave her abdomen a little bite just above her panty.

"Step back, Midnite. I want to get a good look at your body; with only those red panties on." I panted.

She took a step backwards; with my fingers still deep in her ass crease. I now had an unobstructed view of her entire statuesque brown body. My eyes were drawn to the bright red panties covering her crotch. The red material was stretched tight against her crotch because my hands were still on her ass; pulling the satin tight. The dark brown skin, the skin tight red panties with the moist cleft clearly outlined, was a view never to be forgotten. My mouth was watering.

Slowly I began to slide the smooth red panties over her hips and down her muscular thighs; revealing her pink slit. The curly black hair contrasted erotically with the pinkness of her cleft and the dark brown of her belly an thighs. While I gazed at her delightful crotch, I saw the lips of her labia open and become puffy, as they filled with blood. The inner folds were becoming damp, as little beads of dew collected along them. I was drawn to the moist folds of her labia; like iron filings to a magnet.

Pulling on her ass cheeks; I drew her crotch toward me; burying my face in her moist, aromatic love cave. Licking along the soft folds of her opening, I tried to collect as much of her glistening dew, as possible. The nectar of her pink flower tasted fantastic. The flavor and aroma were delicious. The taste was like nectar and the aroma was that of perfume. I wanted to eat, lick and suck more. Her juices seamed to have aphrodisiac qualities because I could feel my manhood beginning to stir.

"Lay on the bed, so I can eat you better. I want to get my tongue and lips as deep inside you as possible, so I can lap up all your sweet juices." I passionately groaned. "I can't get enough of your sweet honey pot."

Midnite did not have to be told a second time. Quickly she lay back on the bed; placing a pillow under her brown butt; giving me complete access to her quivering jelly roll.

Moving my fingers to her vagina, I explored her womanhood, by sliding the finger tips along the outer and inner lips. At the top of her valley I tickled her clitoris, until it was fully aroused and standing at attention. It was crying out for some tender loving care. When my fingers were slick with her juice, I brought them to my nose inhaling the fragrance. plunging them into my mouth, I licked them clean.

"O, you are delicious." I complimented, savoring her flavor and fragrance. "This is gourmet dining." I continued, giving my fingers a kiss of appreciation.

I was so hungry for her nectar; that I could no longer keep my mouth from her honey pot. Putting my lips on the apex of her cleft, I started sucking and licking her love bud. Drawing the exposed, quivering bud into my mouth, I flicked my tongue over the head. Holding her go button in my lips, I sucked and gently slid my teeth along it. This had an electrifying effect on Midnite.

"O shit, man. I've never felt anything like that before. I'm coming. Don't ever stop." she whimpered; with a shudder.

The unbelievable then happened. Midnite's body began to shake like she was having an epileptic fit. Her hips thrust upwards, grinding her soaking crotch hair into my face. Tangling her hands in my hair, she forced my head into her gushing vagina. The juices that erupted from her pulsing pussy were phenomenal. They seamed to shoot out from her, like a man's orgasm. The cream gushed from her, soaking my face, hair and running down my chin and soaking the pillow and sheet. Midnite was like a river in flood. Again and again her bucking hips ground into my face, releasing a new torrent of girl gush into my face. I could no longer keep my mouth on her vibrating pussy. With every spasm of her pussy, more juice squirted out almost drowning me in her flood. My mouth and tongue worked over time; licking and sucking every bit of cunt cream I could get.

Midnite's orgasm seamed to go on for ever and ever. She could no longer speak intelligibly. All she could do was thrash and buck her hips against my face, while making animal sounds in her throat and mumbling incoherently.

I had never experienced a woman climax like that before. Midnite had a giant orgasm, that must have lasted five minutes. The climactic spasms rolled over her like waves on the shore. Every one as powerful as the last. Finally she began to calm down, but it still was another few minutes, until she could speak intelligently.

"My God! I've never experienced anything like that.! Everything went black and I could only see stars. All the good feelings from my pussy; spread all over me. My belly, my breasts, my brain." That's where the pleasure flowed and it felt great." She sighed in contentment. "Now man. I'm going to have to do something nice to you for what you did for me." she said, with a big grin.

When she had fully regained her energy, Midnite got to her knees and brought her hands to my penis. Gently stroking my firm shaft; caused my cock to become rigid.

"I hope you like the way I suck you. I didn't do this before. So I'm not sure what to do. Tell me what you like and I'll do it." she hesitantly asked.

"I promise to tell you if there is anything you can do. I know what ever you do will be great." I reassuringly replied.

Midnite moved her head to my bobbing knob. Taking a firm hold of the shaft, she wrapped her lips around the head. Seeing that dark brown mouth atop my white shaft looked really sexy. When her tongue started to whip around my knob and her mouth applied suction, I almost shot my wad in her mouth. The only way I kept from blowing my load was because Midnite squeezed my shaft so hard, that it hurt. Continuing to squeeze my pole, Midnite increased the tempo of her flicking tongue and the pressure of her suction. She was sucking so hard that her cheeks had sunk in. My penis was aching so bad it felt good. Suddenly she pulled her mouth from my knob, with a loud popping sound.

"Was that all right? Did I do it right?" Midnite shyly inquired.

"That was great. I saw stars. If you hadn't squeezed so hard it hurt, I would have shot immediately. I didn't think I could get it up again so soon after the last time." I groaned. "I have never felt anything so fantastic in my whole life."

"That other girl didn't know how to make a man feel good. She was only doing it for the money. I like you. You make me feel comfortable and sexy; at the same time. No other man ever made me feel like that before. Other men made me feel like I was something to use and throw away when they were done." Midnite quietly confided. "You're one of a kind. We shared something special; that's why I could get you up and she couldn't. Midnite whispered. Now, would you like me to lick you some more?" she questioned.

Bending over Midnite stuck her rosy tongue out as far as possible and commenced lapping my shaft. In long strokes she licked me from my balls to the head. By now; my cock was so rigid all the veins were visible. I could see the clear pre come fluid oozing from the whole at the tip of my shaft. My whole shaft was now glistening with Midnite's spit and my fluids. When the shaft was lubricated to her satisfaction, Midnite opened her mouth and engulfed it.

I knew she was not experienced at this, from the hesitant way she swallowed my pole. She could only get about twelve centimeters in her mouth before my manhood hit the back of her throat. What she lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. With alacrity, she bobbed her mouth up and down my pulsating hard on. While her mouth moved on my straining wood, her fingers caressed and tickled my balls. Her lips were not tight against my shaft and she did not apply suction, so I thought I would last longer. However, I thought I might give her some pointers for later.

"Seal your lips tightly against my shaft and suck. Pretend you're sucking your finger." I suggested.

Taking my advice, Midnite tightened her lips around my penis and began to suck. I watched her cheeks become hollow, as she applied suction. Her mouth was now like a vacuum cleaner. It felt good, but I would not be able to take this for long.

"Iss dis da way?" she mumbled around a mouthful of meat.

"I can't understand you. Didn't your mother tell you not to speak with your mouth full." I laughed.

Coming up for air, Midnite repeated," Is this the way? Does it feel good?" she inquired.

"That was perfect. You have a magic mouth, but if you're not careful I'm going to come." I warned. "Let me put it in your hot little hole." I suggested.

"All right. I can hardly wait to feel your big wood inside me." she giggled excitedly. "Do you have a condom?" she shyly asked.

Reaching into the bedside table drawer, I pulled out a fancy condom. It was bright red and called a "Rough Rider" because it had knobs over its entire length. These knobs were supposed to increase the stimulation of the clitoris.

"Give me that! I'll put it on you!" Midnite exclaimed. "I've never seen a rubber like that before. I didn't know they made different colors and it has all these bumps on it. Why?" Midnite questioned, opening the package and turning it over in her hands.

Grabbing my shaft in one hand, she proceeded to unroll the bumpy, bright red condom down my bulging penis.

"Wow! Your red wood is going to look sexy sliding in and out of my black vagina. These bumps are going to rub against my clitoris!" Midnite exclaimed; in gleeful surprise.

With the condom in place, Midnite lay back on the bed drawing up her legs and spreading them wide. Moving between her widely spread thighs, I brought my aching hard on to the mouth of Midnite's waiting cave. Grabbing my stiff shaft Midnite slid the head up and down her soaking slit, thoroughly lubricating the condom. When it was greased, with her love juice, to Midnite's satisfaction, she inserted it into her tunnel entrance. Resting on my hands, I thrust my hips forward, driving into her depths. Shit, that felt so good. My cock was home at last.

Midnite thrust her hips upward sucking me into her velvety depths. After pumping in and out a few times, I could feel the walls of Midnite's tight tunnel contract around my pole and squeeze. My God; it felt like a tight fist was squeezing my shaft. This girl had strong vaginal muscles. Every time I pulled out for another thrust, I could feel the suction of her pussy holding me in. This caused a slurping sound every time I withdrew.

"My arms are getting tired from supporting all my weight. I cannot support much weight with my legs." I informed her. "Could you cross your legs over your breasts and I can rest my body on them." I asked.

After we had arranged ourselves in the new position I felt more comfortable. This position opened her pussy wide; allowing me the deepest penetration possible. We were now getting into a rhythm.

Plunge in. Rotate my hips. Feel Midnite's pussy contract. Pull out, until only the tip was still inside her. Then drive in again. The sensations, as I slid along her grasping tunnel were incredible. Every time I pulled out I felt as if she was pulling my shaft off. I could not keep this pace up for long, without blasting off in her. I could also sense a change in Midnite. She was getting close. She was grasping my ass and pulling me into her. Grinding the wet springy hair of her triangle against my crotch and milking my shaft with the muscles of her vagina was sending me wild.

Just as I was about to blow my load, Midnite cried out and began bucking her pussy up and down, causing my member to stimulate her clitoris and lash the walls of her tunnel. If Midnite had not had a firm hold of my ass cheeks, her wild thrashings would have dislodged me from her love channel.

"Fuck me! Drive that big bamboo all the way inside me! O yes! I'm coming again and again! Shit, this is the best thing ever. I love the way you fill me up." Midnite squealed in delight.

Feeling her vaginal muscles contracting and releasing my swollen member put me over the top. With a howl of pleasure I blasted my seed into her clutching canal. Again and again my hot, sticky seamen jetted from my jerking manhood. Both of us were oblivious to everything, but our Pleasure and the sensations coming from our crotches. We were making enough noise to raise the dead. I could smell the scent of sex rising from our loins. The huge amount of pussy juice and cock cream were over flowing the valley between her thighs; running down her ass; collecting in the crease. The bed below us was being soaked by our abundant joy juice.

Even though I could no longer feel my sperm erupting from my twitching pole, I continued to pump in and out of her pulsating pussy. Each spasm of her vagina caused more cream to gush from her hole. When my penis began to shrink, I ceased pumping and rolled off Midnite onto the bed. We both collapsed in a heap exhausted from our frantic coupling.

"Meeting you was the best thing that has happened to me in my entire life." I gasped in satisfaction.

To be continued...

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12