Midnite's Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers

“The warm cloth on my vagina feels really nice.” Midnite contentedly whispered .

This brought me back from my lusty reverie. I had to get the job done; while I still had some self control left.

“Well; I think it’s time for me to get to work. Let me take the cloth off. Now; I’m going to lather up your crotch hair. Here we go. Don’t make any quick moves. I’ll be careful.”

I was keeping up; what I hoped was reassuring patter; trying to keep Midnite from worrying. Carefully I drew the razor up and down her delicious looking pussy. In a few minutes I had all the hair removed from her womanhood; revealing the most beautiful brown beaver in the world.

“now it’s time for the touch test. I’m going to run my tongue all over your crotch, to see if I feel any rough spots.”

Leaning over: I brought my mouth to her newly shaven pussy. I could smell the musky scent of an aroused woman emanating from the drooling cleft in the middle of her brown baldness. Quickly I stuck out my tongue and proceeded to lick her entire crotch. When I finally finished; I had not found a single rough spot, but I had left a crotch very wet and shiny from my spit.

When I had finished my smoothness test; Midnite jumped from the bed; exclaiming, “I want to see what I look like! Where’s the mirror? O, yes! It looks really hot. It feels funny when I run my fingers around my vagina. The breeze from the fan tickles. It makes me feel horney. A bare vagina is just so different; it’s wild Now it’s your turn.” She chuckled; giving me an evil little smile.

“O no! I hope you don’t cut off willie.” I cried; in mock terror.

“Lay back!” Midnite commanded. I’ll be careful. If I cut your wood; I won’t have anything to play with.” She laughed. “I’ll have to be careful that I don’t poke my eye out with that piece of wood you have sticking up. I think it has grown since the last time I saw it. You better keep that thing steady or I will not be responsible for what happens.”

When I had lain back on the bed; Midnite immediately started to trim my crotch. Upon completing the job to her satisfaction; she proceeded to lather me up. Next came the razor. Bringing the razor to my crotch; she deftly stroked the hair away. By the way she handled the razor; I knew she had used one before. Before I knew it; she had finished.

“Now for the smoothness test.” She giggled.

Moving her face to my crotch; she stuck out her tongue; starting to lick. Slowly she moved her tongue around my bald pelvis; making sure she did not miss any part. As she licked her cheek was brushing against my rigid member. This caused my penis to twitch and ooze more pre come. I felt like I could shoot a liter of sperm at any minute; I was so excited.

Lifting her head from my crotch; Midnite cooed, “I think you pass the smoothness test. Not a bad job; even if I say so myself. I think you look hot; shaved like that. Now I won’t get hair in my teeth.” Midnite laughed.

“Let me look at you; you can look at me.” I suggested. “While we look we can masturbate. I’ve always wanted to see a woman bring herself off. With your pussy shaved like that; I can get a great view of your fingers working your slit.”

“I don’t know.” Midnite said; apprehension in her voice. Biting her lip; she continued, “I’ve never done anything like that before. You’re sure it would be alright?” she tentatively asked.

:O yes.” I reassuringly replied.

“Ok. I trust you. I guess it might be nice. I have done it to myself before, but never in front of a man. I feel a little shame.” Midnite shyly murmured.

“Don’t be ashamed of your body. You’re very beautiful.” I assured. Lean back on the pillows; against the headboard. I’ll sit in front of you; between your legs.”

When we had arranged ourselves comfortably; I gently grasped my rigid, throbbing shaft. If I had squeezed my shaft and started pumping; I would immediately blast off. Like a feather; I let my finger tickle their way up and down the length of my engorged shaft. While I kept myself on the edge of orgasm; my eyes were fixed on Midnite’s hairless pussy and the fingers working there.

As I watched; Midnite’s fingers slid along her puffy labia; causing the lips to become wet. Her slit was wide open; allowing me to see the pink folds of her inner lips. Delicately she separated the folds; giving me a better view. Midnite’s finger tips were now sliding up and down; inside her drooling cleft. Slowly she brought her fingers to the apex of her valley of delight. When her thumb began to strum her love bud; she let out a gasp of pleasure. I watched as her quim began to quiver; discharging more of her love cream. Her fingers were glistening with copious amounts of pussy juice.

Tearing my eyes from the fantastic sight before me; I moved my gaze up her firm brown belly to her breasts. The excitement was causing Midnite to pant; making the large globes shake like jello. When my eyes came to rest on her face; I could her eyes fixed on the fingers sliding up and down my tumescent cock.

“Do you like what you see? I sure enjoy the view I’m getting. Your excited pussy is the most beautiful sight I’ve ever beheld. You should be proud of your sexy vagina. Don’t hide it; flaunt it.” I said with an excited laugh.

“Wow! I’ve never seen a man rubbing his manhood. It looks delicious; the way it stands up so proud and bobs around. Look at how it is getting slippery from the juice coming from the tip. Is it going to discharge soon?” she asked in wonder.

“Yes! I’m almost there! I can feel my balls tighten; getting ready to blow.” I groaned.

“I’m almost ready to discharge too! Lets come together.” Midnite said in a barely controlled whisper. “I want to see you shoot your sperm all over my pussy. I’ve never really watched a man jetting off.”

Grasping my shaft more firmly; I quickly began to pump my throbbing manhood. Midnite’s fingers were also busy. With the thumb of one hand she was franticly rubbing her clit. The fingers of the other hand were buried; up to the knuckles; in her pulsating tunnel. With a scream of total abandonment; Midnite forced her one hand deeper into her clutching hole; while the fingers of the other hand squeezed and strummed her clit. I could see her pussy juice being forced past her fingers and out her tunnel. With every pulse of her vagina more of her honey shoot from between her fingers.

Just as Midnite’s orgasm commenced; I let myself go. I felt the hot spunk move up my shaft; blasting from the tip; like shells from a human howitzer. The first wad landed on her belly; just below her naval. Again and again I unloaded my sperm. My wads were now landing on her hands and pussy. Her entire vagina was covered with sperm and pussy cream. The sight and smell of our abundant fluids was sending me to new heights of sexual pleasure. I had never shoot out so much sperm. I thought the pleasure would never stop. Even when my cream could only trickle out; I continued to pump my trembling cock.

I no longer had enough strength to sit up; so I collapsed onto my back on the bed. I still held my spent tool in my hands; continuing to slide up and down it. I was growing limp before I was able to speak.

Shit! That was unbelievable. I have never come like that before. The sight of you masturbating brought me to heights I never believed possible.” I panted; gasping for breath.

“Yes man! I never thought doing myself in front of someone else would be so exciting. The potion is working. It is making us discharge more and harder. It is also causing us to care less about our old worries and think only of sex and the pleasure it can bring us.” Midnite replied; in wonder.

“Do you think the potion is doing this?” I inquired in amazement. “Well I better get more of that potion.” I enthusiastically exclaimed.

Raising myself onto my elbows; I twisted around until my face was between Midnite’s spread legs. Before I could bring my mouth to her pussy; so I could lick up our mingled juices; Midnite stopped me by pulling my face to her breasts.

“O lover that was great. If we lick up our mixed juices we will be ready to go again, but I don’t think I have enough energy left. I want more too, but I had a long day at work and I have to get home. I have to be up tomorrow; ready for work.”

“No more work for you baby. You’re not cleaning up after people any more. I’m going to look after you from now on.” I emphatically stated. “You and I are going to explore sex and the full potential of this potion together. You are now a guest at this guest house.”

“If you are sure that is what you want; I will accept your wishes. I still have to get up; phone my mother and tell her I will not be home. I can also tell her that I have found the man I’m to bond to. She will be excited for me. When I’m out; I’ll also get some food. All that sex made me hungry. Then I’ll be ready for some sleep. What about you.”

“Sounds great tome. I’m ready for anything; as long as I’m doing it with you.” I said with a happiness that I could not contain.

To be continued

blindjack
blindjack
126 Followers
12