Midnite's Magic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Midnite let out a cry of pure animal lust. Her vaginal walls contracted; squeezing my cock like a vice. Spasm after spasm ripped through Midnite’s body. Each spasm caused her vagina to clutch and release my cock. I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Midnite had not lost all control. She was watching our neighbor. The other woman was also staring directly at Midnite. Her fist was buried in her pussy. Her mouth was open; letting out a continuous squeal of delight. The tits on her chest bounced; as the slim body shook; like an epileptic having a seizure. Again and again she crammed the fist in and out of her ravaged hole. Sweat ran from her over heated body. Through all this; her eyes never closed nor did they move from the sight of Midnite’s heaving frame.

The next thing Midnite did took me completely by surprise. Standing up; she grabbed my cock, as it popped from her pussy; beginning to pump it. This caused my thoroughly aroused cock to send sperm arching into the air; landing two feet in front of us. Wad after wad blasted toward our neighbour. Continuing to pump my shaft; Midnite arched her back; never taking her eyes from the face of the other woman. With a loud growl; Midnite’s cunt cream squirted from her pulsating pussy. Her juices sprayed my cock and the floor in front of us. I shoot sperm and Midnite sprayed pussy juice for what seamed forever.

This finale to our show drove the woman and man into a frenzy. He cried out as he started to shoot his wad. The woman became uncontrollable.

She cried out, “O my God! I have never seen anyone orgasm like that before. You’re fantastic; a jewel. Encore!”

With that she collapsed backward onto a waiting chair. Midnite continued pumping my cock until my juice would only ooze from the tip. With a final spurt of her girl gush; Midnite collapsed onto my lap.

To be continued. 10

12