Midsummer Madness

Story Info
It's midsummer night, Tony and Zenika take Amelie to a party.
5.1k words
4.54
12.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allonsy
Allonsy
4 Followers

another Tony, Zenika and Amelie story. Story order so far: A Bath and a Bed, First Day of Spring and this one: Midsummer Madness. They are all part of a multi-part series, posted as completed. This one is more BDSM oriented, again, though Tony and Zenika are black, I don't call this interracial since the 'kink' is not about their race.

"We're all dressing up, kitten," Zenika said, hugging her. Amelie leaned back, turning to press her face to her shoulder, jingling with every move she made.

"Yeah, but you and Tony are wearing clothes!"

"I promise you'll blend right in," she chuckled and shoved her gently towards the door. Tony was waiting, severe in black silk and leather. A carved leather mask dangled from his fingertips, matching the one Zenika carried. Neither were the sort of thing you could buy from BDSM.com; they were theater masks with long twisted horns, polished brown leather and red varnish -- the rich brown leather echoed Tony's dark skin. The features were angular, devilish and Tony's mask was twisted in a fierce shout while Zenika's was impassive -- scarier in its stillness than Tony's. Amelie didn't have a mask. If she did, she'd have twice as much clothing as than she did now.

"Ohh," She balked despite the press of Zenika's hand at the small of her back as they urged her out the door. "I can't just go out there!"

"Yes, you can," she said firmly. She didn't have to worry, she wore a maroon bustier, hugging all her curves and low cut brown leather pants a bare shade darker than her skin. Her hair was spilling down her back in a mass of rich black curls, gold and ruby jewelry set off her skin beautifully. "Tony checked, didn't you?"

"It's all right Amelie," he smiled and held out his hand. "There's no one out there."

Amelie took it, and the swat from Zenika, and the two of them led her out. The hallway outside their apartment was empty, as promised, and Amelie darted into the elevator as soon as it opened. Tony led the way, making sure there was no one around to see them. Or see Amelie, at least. Tony and Zenika could easily just be going to a party. Amelie ... well, there were only a few kinds of parties she could be going to dressed like she was.

Or, undressed. The elevator had mirrored doors and even sandwiched between the two of them as she tried to hide, there was far too much to see. Amelie's wrists, hips and ankles jingled with dancing bells. A wisp of transparent blue fabric fluttered low around her waist but it hid nothing, Zenika had even dusted some of the iridescent powder that made her skin shimmer across the bare swell of her pussy despite Amelie's embarrassed complaints. She shone under the lights, especially compared to the somber clothes Zenika and Tony wore. Her nipples glimmered brightly, standing up tight from the teasing brush Zenika had used and from her own shy eagerness. The only 'clothing' she had were the large fairy wings arching from between her shoulder blades. The elastic harness that held them on was barely noticeable and Amelie had to admit that all the glitter and the sparkling jewelry her two lovers had dressed her in looked pretty amazing. She wiggled her shoulders and her wings swayed ... and her tits jiggled prettily. She bit her lip and blushed, but did it again, shyly, when Amelie saw that Tony was watching their reflection with pleasure.

Zenika and Tony were all shadows and smooth brown skin, dark eyes, and leather. The bustier lifted Zenika's breasts proudly and the silk of Tony's shirt was taut across his wide shoulders. Amelie was pale and silvery and small, pretty and blue eyed, naked where they were mysterious and powerful and hidden.

"How many people are going to be at the party?" she asked, still nervous, as she climbed into the back seat, having to kneel because of her wings.

"Plenty," Zenika said. She turned around to give Amelie a mock scowl. "And don't you start complaining, kitten. You're going to love it."

"Everyone's going to see me like this," she whispered, mouth dry. There was glitter on her knuckles and shining on her thighs as she stared down at them. Zenika had shaved her pussy just yesterday, Amelie was smooth and bare as a little girl down there.

"They sure are, my girl," She could hear the grin in Tony's voice and couldn't help but think of what it would be like to be with Tony and Zenika like this, where anyone could see. It was terrifying and oh so tempting. They never really had chances to be seen together; everyone knew Zenika and Tony were married but Amelie was just the young friend ... the third wheel. Not many folks even knew she lived with them. 
The drive was long, they were heading to the suburbs and Amelie finally sprawled out on her stomach, shoe tips pressed against the glass, leather car upholstery cool against her skin. She wasn't cold though, really, it was mid-summer and even late at night it was still warm. About fifteen minutes before they arrived, Zenika leaned over the seat.

"Open wide," she said, holding out a dropper. Amelie realized what it was immediately and leaned over eagerly. The aromatic drug dropped onto her tongue, she sneezed -- like always -- and shivered in a chiming of bells as her skin began to tingle pleasantly. By the time Tony pulled the car to a stop, Amelie was squirming restlessly in the back. Zenika opened the door for her and she popped right out. She wasn't shy anymore.

The sky was swirled with stars and the street was lined with cars and she could hear the sound of a party, hidden away behind a tall stone and wood fence. Laughing, Amelie ran across the street, feeling the pull of her wings and the zing of her skin as she climbed up the stone to peer over the wooden upper half. Lights shimmered on water and music hummed through the air.

"Get down here, Amelie!" Tony yelled but she just craned her head to stick her tongue out at him over her wings and wiggle her bare ass. That was a very bad idea as she discovered she was pretty much at perfect height for a sound slapping, he swatted Amelie hard until she clambered down then took her hand firmly. "Christ, Amelie, don't run across the street like that. I'm not planning on a trip to the ER tonight."

"There's no point in yelling," Zenika slipped an arm around Amelie's waist and she snuggled up to her, rubbing against her with little shivers of pleasure, she bent to drop a kiss on her mouth and Amelie licked her lips with a sigh. "You know how impulsive she is when she's high."

"You like it," Amelie pointed out, glancing over at Tony, then going over to rub against him too, until he smiled. His leather jacket was cool and pliant and she rested her cheek against his shoulder. "You like it when I'm your girl."

"Yes," he sighed, "I do. Now hold my hand until we're where we belong."

Amelie held both of their hands, swinging her hips to make the chimes dance.

The party was already swinging along, spilling out of someone's big, glass walled living room to a courtyard with a pool and a back yard illuminated by hanging chinese lanterns. Amelie didn't know anyone but, right then, she didn't care. Even mildly stoned, though, she was still a little unsure and stayed close to Zenika and Tony as they moved through the crowd. They knew people, laughing and hugging men and women in leather and velvet and rubber and lace. Zenika had been right too, she wasn't the only glittering girl in the throng.

Kneeling on the floor at Tony's feet, Amelie watched the crowd. A saucy devil caught her eye, a boy with a curly red tail and stubby horns, shimmering with red and gold patterns on his skin. Even his cock had been painted and gilded and a golden cock ring kept him hard as he wiggled through the crowd, hands full of drinks.

"Kitten," Zenika stroked her hair and Amelie looked up at her, blinking as her heart jumped at the sight of her leering, horned face. On her knees below her, the mask seemed so real and she was so naked and exposed under her dark look. She held out a bit of food and Amelie opened her mouth, then licked her fingertips. "Go play, honey."

"I --" but she was tempted, seeing again a flash of ruby and the glimmer of another pair of wings in the crowd.

"Go on, go dance."

When Amelie was high like this she was desperate to move, to play, to shimmer in her own skin. Dancing was perfect. She scrambled up from her knees and into the crowd, glancing back once to see the dream-like image of Zenika and Tony, ruby wine glasses in their hand, with their devil faces on. They were watching her and Amelie felt like a little bird under a hawk's gaze. Heart racing, she darted out into the courtyard.

The crowd was divided; bright and dark, masked and bare, hawks and doves. There were other boys and girls like Amelie, all bright colors and decorations. Delicate wings of feathers and gauze and shiny film sprang cleverly from straps or bustiers. She didn't know any of the faces there but they were all like her and when she came up to a little cluster they reached out for her, taking her hands and tugging her close.

Amelie got kisses before she got names. The boy who was dressed like a little devil tasted like grape candy and his name was JJ.

"Hi," two girls dressed in ribbons each leaned in to kiss her. Amelie kissed back, still tasking the boy who'd already shimmied away, dancing by himself, head thrown back, hips swiveling. His tail wiggled in little circles and his cock bobbed.

"Hi," she said back, any awkwardness pleasantly blurred away by the drug still warming her blood and the easy, friendly welcome all around her. "I've never been here before," Amelie blurted only to get shrugs and smiles back.

"Doesn't matter," the taller girl said, tossing back flyaway blonde hair in a tangle of gold and rose ribbons. "We know what you are, right? Just like us. Pretty and tasty." her eyes gleamed, pupils wide -- maybe she was high like Amelie was, or maybe it was all pleasure and lust. "And all the Monsters out there, the Masters and Mistresses, waiting to eat us all up!"

Amelie shivered. Maybe it was just the high for her too, making her throb warmly, making her want to arch and rub against the chilly air tickling her nipples and her lips and stroking her naked back like a teasing hand. Maybe it was just lust, because they were surrounded by gleaming dark eyes watching them. Watching her.

She arched her back, remembering how she looked in the mirror, and wiggled to show off her wings and pretty breasts. Amelie wanted to touch herself but she had just enough sense left to not do it. Instead she turned back to the two girls.

"Is it always like this?" she asked with the crowd swirling around them. Someone pinched her ass and she yelped and jumped, swinging around but there was no one there.

"Oh, god no," the other girl finally spoke up, grinning. Her lips were painted pale, glittering green and it made her tongue look very red. Her nipples were green too, with silver rings threaded through them. "This is the Midsummer Charity Ball."

"This is a charity?" Amelie looked around again, at the leather and the silver rings and the naked bodies. "For what?"

She just shrugged, "Dunno!"

"Juicy,"she said suddenly and at her confused blink, she laughed. "My name, and this is Candy."

"Kitten," Amelie said because it seemed like the right name just then. Not Amelie. Amelie didn't dance naked for a bunch of strangers.

But Kitten did. They linked hands and danced back to back to back, swaying in time to the music they could barely hear. Juicy's thigh brushed Amelie's as they danced, sending a little thrill through her every time and Candy's hand was hot in hers. Juicy's name made Amelie wonder and she slid an arm around her waist, kissing her soft cheek, the corner of her mouth, then flicked her tongue against her glittering lips. Amelie's breasts pressed against her side and Juicy's hip bumped her pussy, a soft press-release-press-release. She pressed back, her pussy warm and throbbing. There was laughter and applause and a sharp little rush of lust ran through Amelie.

"Go, go, go!" Someone was chanting and Juicy turned her head, mouth opening warmly for Amelie and she was wet and hot and as juicy as her name as her tongue teased into her open mouth. They clung together while the crowd cheered them on, kissing greedily, pushing closer as her ribbons tangled around Amelie's arms and her wings rustled in the night air. She wondered dizzily of Zenika or Tony were watching. She hoped so, and her hips gave an eager little swing at the thought. She wanted to kiss girls for them and dance and be pretty and tasty.

Everyone else wanted that too. They all danced around the pool, laughing while the dark clad Doms watched.


Amelie felt so strangely safe, even with all the strangers around her, even with her whole body open to the greedy eyes hidden behind masks of leather and steel. Zenika was out there, and Tony, and the Masters might eat them all up -- all the pretty, vulnerable boys and girls -- but they also watched over them.

Someone was passing out glowing bracelets, handfuls of them and Amelie put them around her wrists and ankles along with the others, until they were glowing pink and green and blue like fireflies. The courtyard got more crowded as the house emptied out and more people showed up and by now she wasn't really stoned at all, but still felt wild. Tony came by once, white teeth smiling underneath the mad mask he wore. He gave Amelie a sip of wine from his glass before moving on.

The music died down, leaving the voices to roar in the dark before someone shouted for silence. It arrived slowly. "It's almost midnight --" the bellow was accompanied by a tall man all in black, just his pale face and hands standing out. It took her a minute to realize his face, perfect and handsome was a mask. There was no way to tell what he looked like under the fall of his robe and the mask he wore.

" -- and midnight is the hour and tonight is the day and we've got a pretty flock of angels and sprites to torment." He paused. "All for a good cause, of course."

The doms roared and laughed and leered, circling like sharks. They were herded to the front by swatting hands. Amelie pressed back against Juicy and a skinny man wearing a translucent half-mask of a woman's face and rouged nipples, excitement that was part fear and part joy making her breath come short and her fingers shake. There were so many eyes staring at her, and she had nothing to hide.

"There's a game to play," the speaker. "And our pretty pets are the prizes and the challenge -- all at the same time."

He pointed out to the yard, where lanterns glimmered in pastel shades. "There's tokens under each light and a Monster to stop you, with more to chase you. Grab a prize from each stop, if you dare, and run. Three at a time!" He ended on a shout.

They were sorted and organized by more black clad, anonymous figures, and Amelie found herself stumbling a few steps onto a grassy lawn soon enough. She hesitated, confused, but a masked figure stepped out of the shadows arm swinging.

The crack of a slapper hitting her thigh was nearly drowned out by her startled cry and Amelie took off as if the wings were on her feet instead of her back. She ran towards the nearest light, like a moth to a candle. It wasn't far and she could see glittering ornaments swinging from branches around the light. There was no one there and she darted forward. 
But the shadows hid dark leather and a masked figure leapt out; a horselike head with massive white teeth and rolling red eyes, bellowing. Amelie yelped but her shriek was for the slap of a strap across her ass and she hardly had a chance to draw breath before another hit her thighs. She ran on, empty handed.

In the dark Amelie could hear other wails and cries, and the snap and smack of leather on flesh, and see the darting lights of other boys and girls, betrayed by the glowing bracelets they'd been given. The Masters were invisible in the night, stalking them.

Amelie hardly had a chance to breathe, to think ... she gave into the freedom of running naked in the dark, knowing that cruel eyes followed her and she had no defenses. The air was cool, the stars burned in the sky and the costume she wore seemed real --she could fly if she only ran faster. Blows drove her from each lantern in turn until she was wailing in frustration, frantic -- she wanted a token, she wanted a prize to please Tony and Zenika. 
The lanterns had taken her in a wide circle and she was nearly back at the house. Sniffing, eyes blurred with tears, Amelie ran, fleet and delicate, jingling with silver bells to last lamp. The roaring Monster there made her scream and the blows seemed harder than ever but she dodged around, grabbing for a swaying token -- punished by the crack, crack, CRACK! of a belt and rewarded by the cold feel of a token in her fist. Sobbing as much from excitement as pain, Amelie stumbled back into the courtyard.

Tony and Zenika were there with their devil faces on and she flung herself into their arms, wailing. Aside from the occasional spanking, Amelie was never hit, and she'd never felt so tormented as she did now, skin burning hot, she burned all over. Her pussy was wet, slicking her thighs, her nipples so tight in the cold night air they ached.

"I have one," she sobbed. "I do! I won one!"

"Our brave girl," Tony growled, squeezing her. Zenika kissed her, mouth hot and demanding under the stoic face of her mask and they were petting and stroking her. Amelie moaned, licking at Zenika's full lips and letting Tony tug the token from her fist. It was some sort gilded leaf on a leather cord and Tony tied it around her neck -- snug enough that she could feel every breath she took.

"You're a fine kitten," Zenika whispered in her ear, "so pretty in the dark. I want to just eat you all up."

"Yes, please," Amelie begged, squirming where she stood, all of her hesitations and inhibitions long lost. There were dozens of naked girls and boys just like her, whimpering in the arms of their lovers, flushed and reddened, and hungry for praise. She was no different from any of them. "Please, Zenika," she said sweetly, trailing her fingertips up the curve of Zenika's bustier to pet her breasts.

Stronger fingers pushed between her legs and Amelie gasped as Tony crowed loudly, delighted. "She's dripping wet, Zeni!"

Zenika's hand joined her husband's, testing Amelie's pussy, in the middle of a living room with a dozen strangers looking on. They praised her for this too, for being so wet, for being so good, for being their girl. Amelie moaned, red-faced with shame. It felt so good. It felt so good and Amelie struggled not to bounce her hips, to not try and fuck herself on their fingers.

She went with their urging to a different room. It was large and dark, except for the sway of illuminated bodies and the sounds of moans.

"Put your hands up," Tony told her and Amelie obeyed, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the dark. As she felt the snug tug of leather manacles on her wrists and her arms were pulled up high, she finally recognized what she was seeing. "W-wait ... wait!"

But Tony had a hand under one knee and Zenika the other and she was suddenly off the ground, dangling from her wrists. Not for long as straps went under her lifted thighs, Tony made a huff of effort and her knees were pulled higher, an unseen pulley squeaking.

"Not like this!" Amelie writhed, lights flashing at her wrists and ankles where the glowing bracelets gleamed. In the position she was in, the soft multicolored lights illuminated her bare pussy, her heaving belly, the sway of her breasts. Traces of glitter made her shine.

Others surrounded her. Amelie could see the devil boy, more head down than up, his tail jiggling frantically as he struggled in mid-air. A dark figure stood at his head, hips churning, fucking the boy's mouth as he groaned and sucked. He wasn't the only one, feathers and ribbons and pale figures were strung up like butterflies in a spider's web. There were no slaps here, but soft sounds ... wet sounds, could be heard.

Allonsy
Allonsy
4 Followers
12