Midsummer Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't leave me like this!" Amelie wailed. The tight leather at her throat tugged at her attention as she panted.

"Kitten," Zenika chuckled darkly, running a hand down Amelie's thigh, "we're not going to leave you."

"Not even if you beg," Tony leaned in to whisper, his breath stirring her hair and raising goosebumps over her skin.

They touched her, soft strokes, teasing caresses and Amelie swung helplessly in her bonds, shivering. Her pleasure and her shame was visible to anyone who wanted to look -- and people were looking. Tony and Zenika had strung her up near broad picture windows that overlooked the courtyard and guests were crowed outside, watching.

"I wonder who you know, out there," Tony said idly, stopping Amelie's aimless spin so that she faced the windows. "Behind those masks could be anyone. One of your professors, maybe, or the girl at the bank who stares at Zenika's tits every time she comes in. Tomorrow you could go to class and listen to your professor drone on about history and all the while he's thinking of how pretty you look on display like this, pussy out and begging to be touched."

"Oh, god, oh, god," Amelie stared back out at the masked faces, heat throbbing through her, and wondered if animals in the zoo felt as exposed as she did now. She was so wet, so excited and everyone could see that. "Tony -- Tony, what should I -- what do you want me to do?" She desperately wanted to hide but she knew her lovers didn't want that.

Tony murmured his approval in her ear, hands cupping her breasts. "You know what I want, my girl," he said, kissing her ear, tongue prodding until she squealed and struggled at the tickle. "Relax and open wide for us, you've got such a pretty pussy, don't you? I want everyone to see that wet pussy of yours. Let them look, let them all look."

Amelie whimpered. She couldn't take her gaze from the watching strangers and she jerked in her bonds, heels kicking in mid-air, the wet gleam of her pussy displayed like art. "It's too much, Tony," she begged. "I can't -- don't make me."

"It's not close to enough to too much," he told her. He massaged her breasts, dark fingers squeezing, moving down to her nipples and milking them firmly. It was a touch Amelie could barely stand, the sensation was so intense, and it made her nipples harden and swell to a point that was almost painful. Tony didn't stop and Amelie couldn't stop the pull-release--pull--release that dragged aching moans from her lips.

Zenika moved then, standing between Amelie's spread legs and giving her welcome shelter. But only for a moment, then she was kneeling down, hands cupping the taunt curves of Amelie's ass. She still wore her mask and the horns soared above her head, rising between Amelie's thighs and nudging at her breasts as Zenika leaned closer. Amelie felt fingers parting her then the cool draft of Zenika's breath on her pussy.

"Not like this!" she begged. "Not here, please, please. Not in public!"

But they never listened when she begged -- except when she begged for more. Tony twisted his fingers firmly and Zenika gave a first, slow lick and Amelie wailed. She thrashed but there was no escape, no hiding.

Zenika felt so good. Her mouth and tongue were familiar and Amelie loved it when Zenika opened her up and licked her and fucked her. The slow, warm licking centered on Amelie's opening, the tip of Zenika's tongue dipping shallowly in, over and over. Amelie was gasping, shaking helplessly as she was teased. She felt scorching, feverish, and arched her breasts to the maddening touch of Tony's hands.

"Good girl," he said, bouncing her breasts in his hands. Her nipples were hot pink and fiercely hard. The relief from his pinching fingers made Amelie moan and rock in her bonds, feeling how they trapped her and supported her and kept her safe. Zenika's tongue slithered deep into her and Amelie moaned again, expression openly hungry.

The cool shapes of Zenika's horns brushed Amelie's skin occasionally, as Zenika fucked her thoroughly with her strong tongue. The tips would scrape across her breasts, or the curves press cool to her heaving belly. The sensations were everywhere, the heat of Tony's breath on her neck, his hard hands on her tits, her pussy throbbing eagerly under Zenika's skillful mouth.

She felt dizzy, almost floating, and licking and sucking of her pussy had Amelie trembling and writhing in her bonds. Through dazed, half-open eyes, she could see that their audience approved, gathered close to the glass, they watched her as Zenika teased her closer and closer to orgasm. She didn't want to come like this. She didn't want everyone to see her come.

But Zenika didn't give her a choice. She shifted her attentions to Amelie's delicate clit, staring in with quick, hard flicks of her tongue to make Amelie bounce in her bonds, mouth falling open as she was tormented by jolts of sensation. The quick touches were driving her crazy, and Amelie couldn't help but want more, need more, and that need filled her until she was overflowing. Her pussy throbbed, flushed deep pink and meltingly wet -- a silent plea for more.

Amelie couldn't forget the watchers but they didn't matter -- or, really, they made her more excited. She could prove herself, like winning a token. She was going to show everyone who she belonged to. The intensity of that desire was overwhelming. She spread her knees wider, showing off, even as her face flushed hot with shame.

She let out a lost, sobbing moan as Zenika's caresses moved from teasing flickers to satisfying, pressing licks. She sucked on Amelie's clit, massaged her with her tongue, held her open with her thumbs as Amelie moaned louder and louder. Her back arched, head falling back, mouth open. Need and pleasure throbbed deeper in her, building higher. Amelie was flying, nothing holding her down, and she was going to come. She was going to come and everyone would see her coming, see her spread open and taken.

Zenika's mouth, her mouth, and oh, Amelie was coming. She was coming with sharp, frantic cries, bucking and writhing, and everyone saw and everyone knew how she couldn't stop herself as Zenika licked and sucked and made her wail.

Trembling, Amelie hung, dazed, in her bonds as Zenika stood and stepped away, leaving Amelie throbbing and exposed, her pussy visibly twitching and her eyes wide and lost. Tony was there, then, his dark cock standing out from his leather pants. Amelie could only whimper softly as she felt the first, thick press of his cock into her. She was so wet, his cockhead slipped easily in, stretching her wide. He was growling under his breath with impatience, and Amelie answered with a soft, submissive moan. He shoved deeper.

The pressure was intense as Amelie was forced to stretch wide open for Tony's huge cock. She felt over full, swollen and engorged, and hot from orgasm. Tony's balls slapped her ass, he grunted, pulled back a little and thrust back in with another soft smack of flesh meeting flesh. Then he was fucking her with short, sharp thrusts, panting, dark eyes glittering in the depths of the mask as he stared at Amelie's flushed face. She was still so sensitive, so tender, and his cock was so hard in her pussy. She couldn't keep it out, he kept fucking her.

She had to give in, could do nothing else. Trapped and helpless, Amelie just opened up for Tony's cock, letting him take and take and take her. Under the drive of Tony's cock, she shuddered through a helpless surge of pleasure, a weak orgasm on the heels of her first. He kept fucking her.

Amelie hung pliantly in her bonds, head lolling back, hair tumbled across her face, skin gleaming with sweat and glitter. Her silver bells chimed and her wings rustled and Tony buried his cock deep in her pussy with a harsh, animal cry and pulsed into her. Amelie just moaned, eyes half-closed, full of gratitude as he filled her.

When he pulled out Amelie knew, to her utter shame, come trickled visibly from her pussy. She felt Zenika's hand at her back, keeping her facing the windows.

"Let them see, kitten," she said softly, hand rubbing soothingly on Amelie's back. "How beautiful you are."

Amelie trembled and arched in her bonds, thighs wide, making an obscene display of herself and her well used pussy.

"That's our girl," Tony said, "our good girl."

"Yes," Amelie breathed, grateful and unable to deny her contentment. There was no way to hide. She was their girl.

*

(101010)

12