Midsummer-Night's Dreaming Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devoted to her though he seemed, legend had it that Puck was a mischievous fairy, fueling her doubts about whether there was anything the least bit magical about the little blossom. Was he laughing at her as she struggled with his foul-tasting prescription? And yet, if there was the slightest chance of it making her beautiful....

She had to admit Gerhard was a super-nice guy, having been so willing to pitch in and help with the setup. As they worked, he had kept her talking, his lines of inquiry delivered in a light, bantering manner that never seemed to let up until she felt she had told him her entire life story. But, she realized, she had loved every bit of his interest in her.

"Now come on," she'd finally said. "You've had me talking about myself all this time, and I don't know anything about you that's not already in your author's bio in the back of the book."

He shrugged. "There's not much else to tell. I'm just a guy who likes to take pictures. People pay me money and send me places to do it."

"Well, what about your accent? I know you're from Germany, but I can only hear just a trace of it in your voice."

"My parents moved here when I was five, so I've lived most of my life in your country." He looked at her for a moment, then stepped closer. "Excuse me, Ms. Kistner, but have you done any modeling?"

Flustered, she almost laughed as she blurted out, "No, never." She tossed her head defiantly but didn't utter her instinctive self-deprecating retort, Who would have me? There was a pause while she battled with her desire to say it out loud. Embarrassed by the silence, she hastily collected her wits enough to finally add, "And, please call me Anna."

Gerhard stopped right in front of her and looked up at her face. Reaching up, he smiled and said, "Anna, then. May I touch you for a moment? I would like to see how the light lays on the left side of your face."

His fingers were gentle as he placed them on her chin and nudged her profile gently to the left, then right again. At his first touch Anna felt an immediate flood of heat to her face. Modeling? A thought darted into her head. Puck's vile-tasting little flower really had made her look beautiful!

His face now in such close proximity, she felt a force like gravity pulling her downward toward his lips. She caught herself before she gave in to the feeling, swaying slightly in the process. He tipped her chin down just a little and held her still for a moment, his other hand on her waist to steady her. For a moment Anna thought he would be the one to lean in and initiate a kiss.

Suddenly he dropped his hands and turned away. "Excuse me, Ms. Kistner. I almost did something most unprofessional. It won't happen again. But, if you are ever interested in modeling, please let me know. I think I could work you into several projects."

The encounter in the Presidential Suite loomed in the back of her mind all evening. Over supper down in the hotel's restaurant, she continued to try to draw him out. They had each had a glass of wine, but even so she found it frustratingly difficult to get him to talk about anything personal. They ended up talking mainly about the mechanics of publishing his book.

Back in the suite, Gerhard turned on the TV, and Anna tried to do some reading. After such a long and busy day, she could hardly keep her eyes open. This was the awkward moment she'd dreaded since Tyler Bancroft had assigned her to the project. She had known she would have to go to bed. She now had to go to bed in a room, adjoining a room in which the most desirable man Anna had ever seen, would be ... sleeping.

She closed her eyes and mentally took herself in hand, shaking a metaphoric finger at herself. Don't even think about him, she told herself sternly. Just take your kit into the bathroom, do your thing, and get into bed.

"Gerhard, I'm going to turn in." She stood up, and he looked over at her from where he sat barefoot, cross-legged on the couch.

"Sure. Get a good night's sleep," he said distractedly. "We'll be busy tomorrow, but I'm going to try to get some word on the talks in the Middle East today before I turn in." He turned back to the TV.

Why don't you come to bed with me? she thought silently, addressing her invitation to the back of his head, and sighed. How could she possibly think a man who was more interested in the Middle East than in sports scores, would ever be interested in her? Puck's beauty flowers or not, she had to be realistic.

** * * * *

A crack of thunder awakened her. She'd been deep into a dream when the crackle and boom exploded her into wakefulness. Stunned, she lay there in the heavy silence that followed, trying to gather her thoughts. A flash of light made her jerk in surprise, and moments later she was rocked by another crash of thunder. Her heart pounded in her chest. Thunderstorms had terrified her as a child, and she'd never grown out of it.

She looked around wildly, unsure at first of where she was. The next flash made her catch her breath, but an even larger pulse of light made her moan out loud. A hotel room. She was in a hotel room. Chicago. A double roar of sound hit, and this time she felt the bed shake. Terrified, she leapt up. She had to get away! Scrambling into the main room of the suite, she stood uncertainly for a moment, her breath ragged in her throat. Through the huge, uncurtained, rain-streaked windows, the city of Chicago spread out below her, the lights of Michigan Avenue a flow of luminous pixels.

Another dazzling flash of light lit the living room. The huge windows wrapped around the corner of the suite, and the flashes of lightning blazed in, unimpeded. A soul-shaking concussion followed close on the heels of the flash. Anna fell to her knees, put her hands over her ears, and screamed. Stroke after merciless stroke made the room burn with light. Even with her eyes closed, the pulses kept coming. She couldn't stop screaming.

All at once she felt someone beside her, holding her, encouraging her to stand up. Crying so hard she could not see, she let the hands guide her along to a dimmer, quieter place. Her mind stupidly refused to think. Finally she realized — Gerhard. She clung to him, blubbering out her thanks.

"Here. Sit. Relax." His voice was gentle. Calming.

She sat, and he continued to hold her, stroking her hair. Lightning flashed again, during which she clung desperately to him with a whimper of fright. "There, there. I'm here." He hugged her close. "Nothing to be scared of. I'll protect you."

Each new flash and crash threatened to send her into hysterics, yet gradually her sobs eased. As she calmed down, he loosened his grip and urged her to lay back. She realized she was on a bed, and gratefully sank back onto the sheets. He lay down next to her and flipped the blankets up across both of them.

"Here, just relax. I'm right here to hold you." He stroked her hair and hugged her shoulders.

His voice was calming; his room darker than hers. The bursts of lightning gradually diminished in intensity and frequency. Rain drummed on the windows, and her heart rate slowed. Calm now, she felt sleep began to nudge its way forward. Soon she succumbed, oblivious to everything.

* * * * * *

Cozy and secure with him spooned up behind her, she roused out of a warm and very sexy dream. By the time she'd become aware of having dreamed, she had lost the images. Disappointed, yet the arousal lingered and she squeezed her legs together to enhance the sensations. A hardness pressed up against her buttocks, making her eyelids flutter open in surprise. She smiled. She recognized this game; he must be awake by now, waiting to see what she would do next.

She heaved up enough to pull her oversized night-shirt off over her head and then lay down, snuggling back against him. He'd lain still as she resettled herself. Reaching behind, she found his hard cock and pulled it through the opening in his shorts. Spreading her legs and arching her back a little, she moved the head between her cheeks and positioned it against the lips of her moistened pussy. Still aroused from the dream, her slick opening allowed the bulbous tip to nudge inside easily when she gently pushed back against him. Would he or wouldn't he? It was sort of a gambit at this point: sometimes they would just lie, barely coupled like this, and drift off back to sleep; other times it was a prelude to a hot session of middle-of-the-night fucking.

For several long minutes nothing happened, then she felt it — a slight push, and his cock slid another inch inside her. She sighed her acceptance and pushed back a little more to increase the penetration. Reaching back, she found one of his hands and placed it over her breast. Nothing happened for a moment;, then she felt him squeeze her nipple.

A moment later she felt his cock retreat slightly, then push forward again. She gave a squeeze of encouragement with her pelvic muscles and sighed. A slow approach was such a welcome change. The anticipation of more to come fed her increasing arousal. His fingers tightened around her nipple again, but this time he pulled on it gently, and the stretching sensation added to the excitement of the manipulation.

So slow. So languid. She felt his lips press against the skin along her shoulder blade.

It was heaven, but soon she needed more. She pressed backward again to get more penetration. The response was immediate; this time his whole body moved, flexing against her like a sweeping caress as his hands moved to hold her hips, while his cock slid fully into her. The sensation was amazing, but something felt different. With the next stroke she realized what it was: the cock inside of her was large — much larger than she was used to. At the peak of penetration it bumped against her cervix, lodging itself there as he rotated his hips and moaned softly, sweetly, into her hair. She felt his balls snug against her pussy lips, and there was a tension in his body as he held her, reaching around to her tummy to stroke her skin.

A shock of realization brought her fully awake. It was Gerhard who was inside her! She almost panicked, but he was moving again and each stroke of his cock sent another wave of delightful feelings into her body. She did not move except to shift her head back a little to give his lips more access to the skin on her shoulders and neck. Gerhard gripped her hips, and increased the frequency of his movements to a blissful tempo.

For a very fleeting moment, she felt guilty. She was in his bed, not because they had decided to make love, but because she had panicked during the lightning storm. Maybe he thought she had tricked him into this. Wait, though; wasn't this exactly what she had wanted, all this time? The man of her masturbatory fantasies was finally fucking her.... And she felt guilty?

Gerhard now stroked even faster, and Anna felt a tense urgency in his movements. She was close to her peak but not quite there when his body stiffened behind her. She felt him pumping erratically; his hard cock pulsed inside her, once, twice, and she heard him groan ecstatically. He suddenly took another deep stroke pushing all of the way into her, and she felt another pulse like an exclamation point to his moans of ecstasy.

He lay there behind her, breathing heavily against her shoulder, holding himself inside her, but she could tell he was spent. She gave a last desperate squeeze to try to get herself off, but she was not quite there. A sigh of frustration escaped her lips.

"Mmmm," he mumbled into her hair as he nuzzled her neck. "Sorry that was so quick, but it's been so long." His hand moved sensuously as his fingers stroked along her abdomen and across her chest. Gently, he cradled a breast again, his long fingers spreading to lightly knead and caress her nipple.

So close and yet so far ... and as his hands went still, she felt ready to give up on men forever. They lay there for a few moments, and she had begun to gather her resignation like an all-too-familiar blanket around her, when she felt his hand leave her breast to go back down to caress her stomach. A finger found her navel and circled it. The little tickling sensation made her pelvic muscles clench in response and she giggled. She could feel his lips smiling against the skin on her shoulder, his cock still buried deep inside her.

He kissed and nuzzled her neck as his hand slid lower to the edge of her secret hair, and lightly brushed through the curls, tracing the crease of her thighs. She moaned as he cupped the base of her abdomen with his hand, his fingers just reaching the top edge above her clit. She spread her legs slightly to give him more room, and a new promise of arousal flickered its way to her brain.

Again she used her muscles to squeeze Gerhard's cock and was disappointed when the softening organ slipped out of her.

Now that the connection between them was broken, Gerhard rolled back slightly and used one hand to nudge her left leg to the side. She shifted to oblige, and opened her legs a little more. His fingers traced the sensitive skin along her inner thigh, and her skin fluttered in response. The caress came back up the front of her thigh, across her pudendum, and on down along her other thigh. Oh, my....

Gerhard pulled away and moved over her, kneeling between her legs. He leaned up and gave her a soft, non-demanding kiss on her lips. He feathered kisses across her cheeks, her neck, her throat, her shoulders.... Anna felt herself melting. She felt like she was being worshiped, and discovered that she loved it.

His mouth found her breasts and kissed them thoroughly, leaving the tips for last. In another moment he suckled each nipple and swirled around each with his tongue. Her heart almost stopped as she felt him leave her breast, trailing kisses and gentle licks down her stomach. Was he really going to do what she hoped he might?

Scooting farther back down on the bed, Gerhard kissed a path across her stomach and gave her a light kiss on her mound. He didn't linger there, much to Anna's initial disappointment, but continued kissing and licking down her inner thighs. He bent her legs up at the knee to gain better access to the sensitive skin inside her thighs. For a moment, the position made Anna's overloaded brain flash to her last gynecological exam, but she hurriedly pushed that thought out of her head.

Gerhard paused, and she imagined him poised between her legs. Could he see her sex the way she imagined she must look: open and begging for his attention? She had overheard other women talking about having their pussies licked, and she had seen it in some of the porn videos Jake was always watching. Would he really do that to her...?

He would. She felt the first feather-like caress of his tongue along her outer lips. Now she could feel his warm breath on her sex, and hungered for the touch of his lips. The bed undulated a little as he shifted lower so he could lean in even farther. His hands turned and she felt the touch of the tips of his long fingers on her most intimate folds as they gently spread her open. She was holding her breath in anticipation when he finally placed a gentle kiss at the center of her sex.

"Oh my god! No one's ever done that before," she panted, half-sitting up in shock and delight.

He broke off the kiss, and in the faint light she could see he was looking up at her. "Then lay back and enjoy. You're a beautiful woman who deserves to have beautiful sex."

Even though she knew it wasn't true, well at least the part about her beauty, his words made her glow inside. She eased back onto the pillows at the head of the bed, a new world of sensation opening for her. He kissed her there again, and she felt his tongue sliding down through the crease in the swollen folds to lick up and down her pussy lips. She eased her legs open even farther, surrendering herself completely to the sensation.

Oh, the sensations! At first it felt a little strange, but she quickly realized it was a very pure form of sexual caress, not as overwhelmingly galvanizing as a vibrator, but intimately sensual. His tongue stirred up feelings in places she didn't even know she had ... places. It connected directly to the core of her entire being.

She heard someone moaning and realized it was her own voice. Suddenly Gerhard flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit, and her orgasm exploded. It was so sharp and sudden, that she involuntarily jackknifed upward, then fell back onto the pillow.

"Oh my god, Gerhard. What did you do to me?" she gasped when she could speak again. She looked down between her legs and could see he was smiling up at her.

"Just repaying pleasure with pleasure." He bent forward and planted another kiss on her sex. "It's a very personal way of saying thank you."

She reached down and ran her fingers through his thick hair. She'd wanted to do that all day, and now it seemed natural. "I've never felt that way before," she said with another sigh.

Still coming down from the euphoria of her climax, her thoughts lazily wandered over what had just happened as she felt herself relaxing back toward sleep. She continued to play with his hair with a finger, and he gave her another kiss on her sex. And, another..... She felt his tongue trace her outer lips again and slide slowly past her clit.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Just making sure you understand how grateful I am."

Anna was tempted to stop him, but his tongue felt so good as it slid over, under, and around her sensitive vulva. Her excitement had not faded, and she felt herself responding strongly to his renewed attention. She reached her finger down between her legs and pulled back a little on her clitoral hood exposing the delicate tissue. He responded with a sweet little kiss on the glans and then flicked the sensitive little bud twice. She jerked back on the pillow, but before she could say anything, he went right back to his slow licking.

Except this time it wasn't quite as slow as before. Gradually he built the tempo, punctuating the long strokes along her lips with sudden flicks of his tongue across her clit. She felt her arousal grow until she felt she must be glowing in the darkness. Small, involuntary spasms began to flicker through the center of her body.

A finger slid inside her slick opening. No wait, two fingers. In response to the intrusion she squeezed with her pelvic muscles, intensifying the feeling. His fingers found a sensitive spot inside her, and he stroked it in time with the caresses of his tongue. Her sex spasmed and seemed to burst apart as Anna wailed, the huge wave of her climax pulsing through her body. The ecstasy seemed to go on forever, one wave feeding the next, carrying her higher and higher. She could not get her breath. Finally, after an almost painful convulsion of pure ecstasy, she fell back on the bed — her body boneless. Her fingers, toes, and lips tingled.

Blissfully unaware of her surroundings, she lay still until finally she looked up and recognized Gerhard's dimly lit face above her. He kissed her softly on the lips, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world. His torso pressed gently down on top of hers, with most of his weight resting on his elbows.

He stroked her face lightly with his right hand. "Are you back with me?"

"Did I go away?" She leaned up slightly and returned the kiss. Anna thought she saw him smile.

"Not too far," he answered. He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand and outlined the edges of her ears with his long fingers.

She sighed dreamily. Gerhard shifted position slightly so he could use his left hand to caress her. With delight, Anna realized he was back inside her. "What do you have in mind?" she purred happily.

"You think I'm planning this?" he chuckled. "I'm just making it up as I go along."