Midsummers Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena felt encouraged by the once not so unfamiliar sensation of Coca Cola spewing into her vagina. Coke began to seep from the imperfect seal formed by her labia. When she finally reached down to remove the bottle, a stream of Coke mixed with Jack's semen poured from her vagina. She reclined on the ground again so she could use the remaining Coca Cola in the bottle to rinse her sex.

Hopeful that her expedient, emergency contraception might work, Helena allowed herself to relax. She reclined against the rock that she and Jack had been sitting on. She was pleased when he joined her. She found herself admiring the ebony penis that had just given her so much pleasure.

Jack finally spoke apologetically. "I'm sorry if I was a bit persistent. After being deployed in Afghanistan for two consecutive tours, I guess I was a little too eager."

Helena was amazed that she wasn't angry. "You were more than just a little too eager. You really didn't given me any choice in the matter. However; you weren't really rough with me much less abusive. My husband was awfully persistent and plied me with booze to enable the taking of my virginity, yet I forgave him. I should forgive you too."

"I still feel guilty about it," Jack said nervously.

"Don't be," Helena assured him. "I've kept a SUPPORT OUR TROOPS bumper sticker on my mom mobile every since the nine eleven attacks. This is the first time I have ever done anything beyond offering lip service or contributing some money to the Wounded Warrior project. Judging by your scars, you deserve my support."

Helena continued to admire Jack's penis. "You're still hard!"

"Watching your routine with the Coke bottle was kind of arousing for me," Jack admitted.

"That trick usually had that effect on guys. I'd sometimes end up needing another bottle of Coke."

"I could go fetch another bottle," Jack volunteered hopefully.

Helena reached out for Jack, pulling him on top of her as she said, "Douching with Coke really isn't good for me. It would be safer and far more effective if I could just trust you to pull out."

Jack responded to the suggestion by eagerly mounting Helena. This time she offered no protest or pretense of resistance. As his penis eagerly penetrated her sex for the second time, he finally allowed himself to think about the fact that she was almost old enough to be his mother. He didn't care about her age, but not because he had been deployed to Afghanistan for too long. He wasn't oblivious to the few extra pounds, the faint crows feet around her eyes, the stretch marks on her pale belly or how saggy her breasts were. Jack was enthralled with Helena because he realized that only a truly beautiful woman could remain so sexy even though it was evident that she was no longer young.

Their coupling was not so frantic this second time. Helena didn't have a watch to tell her how long it lasted, but it went on and on and on. She might have counted her orgasms, but she was to distracted by the pleasure of her repeated climaxes to keep count. All she knew was that this second coupling was wonderful and she was dismayed when it became evident that Jack was about to climax. Helena turned her head away from Jack's kiss so that she could speak. "Pull out. Don't cum in me," she reminded him.

Helena could feel the first spurt of semen surging into her womb then the second spurt as Jack began to withdraw. The third spurt of his semen was already emerging from the purple glans of his penis as it withdrew. Jack kept his penis poised at Helena's sex as spurt after spurt of his semen continued to ejaculate into her blonde pubic hair and still distended labia. When his copious ejaculation finally ceased, he plunged his magnificent penis back into her sex.

The two lovers kissed for a while as they savored the afterglow of their coupling. When their kissing ceased Helena giggled as she chastised Jack, "you are supposed to pull out before not after you start to ejaculate."

"I know," Jack agreed. "It's just been too long and you're too sexy, so I can't control myself. I think we need more practice."

"This is all of the practice we are going to get," Helena asserted emphatically. "The sex has been wonderful. I've cheated on my husband and there is nothing that I can do to change that. However, I can repent and sin no more."

Not for the first time, Jack noticed the gold cross that hung on a gold necklace to nestle between Helena's big breasts. "Your a Christian," he stated rather than asked.

"I might not be a good Christian, but I'm a Christian," Helena acknowledged.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," Jack spoke as the Bible verse that he had memorized so many years ago came to mind.

Helena kissed Jack hard again as she flexed her vagina around his wonderful, ebony penis, "I've got to go." The sensation of Jack's penis withdrawing was heartbreaking but she was grateful for his acquiescence. Helena was tempted to linger but she arose and waded into the water to swim back to her husband.