Midterm Holiday Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

R-A-P-E… That is what happened. Kevin raped her and HE let it happen. Reed's stomach lurched and felt disgusted with himself; not only did he let it happen, he took advantage of it to fuck Jolene (taking her virginity away). He had to leave; he felt like vomiting and he couldn't be around her anymore. Lifting her up, he met heavy resistance…

"Nooo, don't go," he heard her half whimper, "Please." She straddled facing him, her face of tears (and streaks of cum) and hugged him tightly. Before long, Reed felt her body jerk with sobs as she softly cried onto his shoulder. He wanted still to run and hide in shame… yet, he wrapped his arms around her, scooted up to his pillows, and held her tight as she softly cried in his arms.

**********************************

The party continued well past five in the morning – though many had left to head to their rooms alone (or with company). Reed held Jolene tightly as she slept - her sobs subsided to the occasional whimper. Both were still half-clothed and disheveled from the whole night – many of the students past by either smiling, giving him the thumb's up, or a stern glare (those the ones who most likely witnessed what happened with Kevin). Reed did not acknowledge any of them; Alex – fresh from his romp with Marla in Chris' room – was hosting in the room and by 6 am had everyone out of his room. Chris had his remaining company out at a quarter past…

"JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAAAAMMMMMNNNN look at this SHIT!" Chris yelled while standing in the hallway ten minutes later, "The fucking place is a MESS. M-E-S-S MESS." Laughing when Alex staggered into the hallway to survey the scene, Chris added, "BUT, the party was SWEEEEET!!"

Alex nodded agreement; the party was a heck of a something – though the hallway was covered with sweat, some clothes (mostly underwear and tee shirts – a couple of pants also), alcohol, marijuana "debris", and in some spots unknown liquids (probably either sperm or cunt juices). In each room the place was thrashed; like the hallway, the floor had wet spots from sweat, alcohol, juice, and sexual secretions (to Chris' almost ear-shattering horror). Standing staring at Chris bare-chested, Alex called out, "Now, who gonna clean this shit up? I sure as hell NOT…"

Chris shrugged, then yelled out, "NEWBIE! Come here!" before Alex rushed towards him a look of hate in his eyes.

"SHUT da HELL-BOUND FUCK UP," Alex growled clamping his hand over Chris' mouth. "He's been through some… shit tonight. Leave him alone will ya? WE-" he tapped Chris on his chest surprisingly hard, "are going to clean up at first. HE will join us LATER…"

Pushing Chris to his room, Chris half-argued and wanted to know, "SHIT? What shit? Who messed with him Alex…" Alex not answering him. Both were in Chris' room, and with a final cold stare, both got to work picking up the clothes and empty cups.

Back in Alex's room, Reed had shed his clothes (wishing he could SHRED them) and had on his pajamas. It took some convincing to get Jolene into one of Alex's big oversized tee shirts; she didn't want to let go of Reed, yet she fought harder to keep her clothes on fearing she was in for another sexual attack. After some soothing talk (and Alex's two hands), they got her into the tee shirt – which fell past her knees – and into Reed's bed, him next to her holding her tight. She snuggled up against him, and soon was again fast asleep, whimpering every now and then. Reed soon followed, his mind making his thoughts and dreams clouded with images of the party – he woke every half hour shaking his head trying to clear his mind. Jolene lay asleep in his arms - her whimpers sparse and infrequent.

8 AM and the sun was up – Chris and Alex were fast asleep in their beds after cleaning the hallway (using Chris' roommate's mop and broom). Jolene and Reed were in the spoon position fast asleep for the most part; occasionally, Jolene would rub her ass against his crotch, and feeling his body, sigh contently before slight snoring escaped her lips. Reed, still sleeping erratically, didn't respond to her wiggles at first. Yet, as time past (and he finally got deep sleep), his body reacted by grinding back. Without their knowing, they continued to grind and tease each other until noon.

Groggy from the drinks and lack of restful sleep, Reed awoke with a start – and a raging hard on. Sighing, he inched away from Jolene slowly not wanting to wake her. He got one arm from around her when he saw her lower half give a slight jerk backwards. A second thrust followed a few moments later… she was feeling for his presence. After a third thrust to open air, Reed heard the beginnings of whimpers from the teen. Hesitating, Reed inched closer to her and saw her jerk a fourth time, followed by a loud sob and whimper. Not wanting to upset her, he resumed his position behind her – mindful that his erect penis was straining his pajama bottoms. A fifth thrust hit home for Jolene; feeling his crotch, she sighed and wiggled her tee-shirt covering ass against Reed.

A slight moan escaped her as her buttcheeks tried to squeeze Reed's crotch between them. He gasped and involuntarily jerked forward against her ass; he began kissing her neck and ear pressing his body against hers. A few thrusts and Reed's crotch had separated her cheeks and was resting against her nether hole – the tee shirt tucked in with his pajama bottoms. Another sigh escaped Jolene as she began pushing her ass against Reed, squeezing her asscheeks making him gasp and eventually sigh with pleasure. Looking at her face, Reed saw she was still asleep; this was probably a dream for her (he hoped to the heavens it was). Minutes past and she continued to squeeze her ass gripping his cock in tight embraces making Reed more erect, more aroused, and needing to relieve himself sexually. He couldn't take anymore teasing – he had to do something.

Pulling his crotch away, mumbles escaped Jolene as her contact to him vanished – followed by whimpers. "Nooo… don't go Reed," she whispered like a slight breeze thrusting her ass trying to touch him again.

Reed stopped stunned. Looking at her face, he saw her eyes were closed; she was by all purposes asleep. Then how did she know-

"Please," she whimpered thrusting her ass calling for Reed's touch. Reed's heart reached out for her; sliding back, he brushed his crotch against her ass hearing a groan of pleasure from Jolene. He stayed still allowing her ass to grind against him as she mumbled incoherently.

However, Reed again felt the stirrings and twitching of his cock – he was fully erect and aching to fuck something. Yet, he couldn't… he wouldn't…

Reaching under the covers, Reed reached for the tee shirt and pulled it up to Jolene's waist exposing her smooth, curvy ass. Rubbing her globes, he heard sighs and felt goose flesh appear – but met no struggle. So, he continued to rub her ass, on occasion teasing her ass crack and her puckered hole. More goose flesh appeared, followed by a shivering moan as his finger teased and poked at her butt hole. The attention he gave it help arouse Jolene; her pussy moistened dripping droplets of juice onto her legs and the bed. Reaching around, Reed rubbed her pussy coating a couple fingers before sending them to rub her crack and tease her hole with them – sending more shivers through her young body.

"MMMM – fffuck it please," was whispered into the air – Reed thought he was hearing things.

"Jolene? Jolene – you awake?" Reed called to her not wanting to wake Alex. He got no immediate answer… then, "Fuck my ass Reed. Please."

His cock twitched in his bottoms – if he didn't hear that, his cock sure did. Hesitating, Reed didn't know what to do – he didn't want to fuck her… false, he DID want to fuck her, and that was what bothered him. After what happened Friday, then last night-

Jolene slammed her ass back against Reed causing him to lose track of his thoughts as she bumped against his raging hard on. A groan left Reed; his cock wanted out and in the youngster – didn't care which hole as long as it was a hole. Quickly shedding his bottoms to his knees, Reed grabbed hold of a leg, lifted it up slightly, and places it on his thigh. Using his free hand, he began a quick but teasing rubbing of her pussy making her wetter and causing moans. Plunging a finger into her, she shuddered and moaned thrusting her hips wanting his finger to go deeper. Looking at her face, Reed saw all of her actions were subconscious; she still looked fast asleep with her eyes shut and her pouty lips slightly parted.

Pulling out, Reed brought his finger to her ass and rubbed her juices around her sphincter before pushing some of his finger into her ass. She was tight – very tight – and at first resistant to the new visitor. Rotating the finger, her began rubbing the insides of her ass loosening her up. Before long, his whole finger was sunk inside her anal canal. Her face twisted into a grimace before a groan softened her features (her eyes remained closed).

Circular motions by his finger aided in stretching her insides preparing for the next, bigger visitor. Sending his other hand to her pussy, Reed positioned himself so his shaft was where his finger just was, his tip just pushing into her ass. His fingers began an orchestra of movement on her pussy; teasing her clit, labia, fingering, and back to teasing the clit sent Jolene's body into sexual want. Thrusting her hips, she urged on his fingers feeling her juices ooze out in rivlets onto his sheets. With her distracted and aroused, Reed began thrusting his hips forward, pushing his member into her ass stretching her to the limit.

The feeling was painful yet pleasant to Jolene; the sensation of being filled drowned out the feeling of queasiness at having something pushed UP her ass and not OUT. Yet, Reed continued to tease and fondle her clit and pussy making the experience more pleasurable than wounding. He got half his shaft into her before he stopped getting Jolene accustomed to his cock in her. He began to slowly fuck her ass pulling almost completely out, then pushing back in a little farther than before. Each thrust caused pain – a slight burning pain – as he fucked her ass (which was still mostly dry). Groans of pain/pleasure escaped as her face showed the conflicting emotions; the friction was painful, but felt so wonderful that she began pushing back against Reed, urging him on. Obliging, he increased pace and force and soon was driving painfully hard into her, setting her ass aflame. Loud moans escaped her – luckily not waking Alex – as he grunted his way deeper into her ass.

Unlike her pussy, Reed knew he couldn't last in this much tighter, hot hole. His balls churned as he felt close to shooting his load sooner than he wanted. He redoubled his fucking slapping his body against her ass making it jiggle. The bed rocked to their movements as he gripped her hip with one hand, her pussy and clit with the other. Grunting one last time, he penetrated her ass as far as his cock could go squeezing her pussy hard as the first wad of sperm escaped coating her ass. A deep groan and Jolene was cumming, her juices flowing onto his hand soaking fingers. He continued to rub and tease as he continued coating her ass and his cock with his cum. Finally with some lubrication, Jolene's ass felt full and cool – which added to her orgasm. When he was spent, Reed wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her to him. She shook softly from her orgasm relishing his cock as it shrunk inside her and feeling his seed ooze out of her ass. A small smile formed on her lips as they lay together for the next half hour in that position – Reed's soft cock resting on her leg.

Frantic knocking at the door awoke Alex from his dream. Dazed from the drinks and the joint he smoked, he sat up, rubbed his eyes trying to focus them, and headed for the door. Looking through the peephole, he partly recognized Tamara's face – his eyes could not probably focus still (Damn that punch, he thought sighing) – before unlocking the door and opening it.

"Hey Alex. You seen Jolene? Kevin was suppose to pick her up at the party and when he came to my room he-" She stopped looking over at Reed's bed. Stunned silence followed as Alex peered over also – remembering where Jolene was at the moment.

Oh shit, Alex thought as Tamara inched to the bed not wanting to wake the sleeping couple. Alex trailed behind; he knew this didn't look good. Cursing his eyes mentally, Alex watched as Tamara began rubbing her little sister's shoulder whispering her name. Shoving harder, Tamara raised her voice trying to wake her up.

Mumbling, Jolene finally opened her eyes gaining her sight, "Uh… hi Tammy." Looking up she saw her older sister frowning down, and remembering where she was, Jolene understood why. Sitting up slowly, Jolene stared at Tamara giving her that "innocent child" look that works so well with her parents before saying, "It's not what it looks like Tammy."

Tamara startled both Jolene and Alex by laughing. "Oh it's not? I see you in bed wearing a tee shirt with Reed…" peering closer, Tamara's eyes grew wide in shock, then squinted in fury. "You got CUM on your face – it's dried, but that's definitely cum. How da FUCK IT GET THERE!"

The yelling and Jolene's movements awoke Reed. Opening his eyes, he looked up and saw the furious Tamara standing over his bed. Gulping loudly, his hands quickly grabbed for his bottoms yanking them mostly up to his thighs. Hopeful Tamara didn't see, Reed put on his best smile and jokingly spoke, "Hey there Tamara… had fun at the party last night?"

Glaring at him she replied, "Yes. Yet, I think YOU had more fun than most of us expected. Isn't that right Jolene?" Reed lowered his gaze and realized that Jolene's movements to sit up pushes the sheets off him; his pulling up his pajama bottoms was witnessed by both Tamara and Alex. Looking over at Alex, he caught the beginnings of that damn smirk he hated – but he didn't get angry with Alex. He had more important things to deal with than a junior's idiotic smirk…

"Jolene, what the FUCK HAPPENED last night? Kevin was suppose to come-"

Hearing Kevin's name in that context returned Jolene to the previous night and she shuddered slightly, halting Tamara. Alex stood to side not wanting to be a part of this (though Reed told him the whole story earlier). "Don't want to talk about it Tammy. I really don't."

Looking Reed's way, Tamara hissed out, "you gonna tell me what happened NOW. DID you fuck my LITTLE sister you asshole? DID YOU!" Reed cringed back unable to answer – he couldn't tell Tamara the WHOLE truth. Kevin would break him like a pretzel…

"ANSWER ME! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AFTER THE FIGHT!" She shrieked shaking with fury and rage.

Jolene sighed, then slowly retold what happened. Tamara stood stunned as she her little sister nonchalantly told of how she danced, was touched, the lap dance she gave Reed… all the happenings excluding Kevin raping her mouth. she was partly sobbing when she was finished telling Tamara; her older sister sat next to her and hugged her tightly. Leaning away, Tamara saw her face still had cum stains on it (though the tears and sweat got rid of most of it) and asked, "How da cum get on your face?"

Jolene hesitated; a slight shudder shook her body. Seeing her struggle, Tamara hugged her again tightly shutting her eyes tight. Reed saw the shudder and spoke quietly, "It's my fault Tamara. It's my fault for everything…"

Staring Reed's way, Tamara's eyes tore into Reed looking for vengeance. Admitting to everything didn't sound too good to Reed – but it was too late to take it back. Luckily, Alex was still in the room for he spoke, "Tammy, why don't you take Jolene back to your room so she can freshen up. We can talk about this later – just comfort your lil sister."

Hearing Alex's voice saved Reed's life; quivering herself back to the here and now, Tamara helped Jolene stand up. Assisting in her getting dressed (not finding Jolene's thong anywhere to her silent fury), they both left the room – Tamara giving Reed one last cold, evil stare before heading down the hall. Alex walked over and closed the door before turning to his roommate and shrugging that smirk reappearing on his face. "Well Newbie, this is something new. Don't think I've been in a situation like what just happened. Man, this was SOOOOMMMMME Midterm Break…" His voice trailed off as he dodged the flying pillow that Reed threw his way. Reed glared his way, then laid back closing his eyes knowing he was royally fucked now.

Sunday continued despite Reed's hopes. By three, he was dressed and doing some studying, trying to clear his mind. His roommate and Chris were in Haverlton hanging out; the solitary confinement was good for Reed. Two hours of studying and Reed was interrupted by the sounds of students – lots of students. Looking out the window he saw the first wave of returning undergraduates dragging bags shouting and laughing with their friends. Reed stood, pulled the blinds shut, and continued to study ignoring the outside world…

"Hey Reed," Kevin said startling Reed from his studying. Whirling around in his chair, he saw Kevin standing in his doorway – his face one of forced sympathy but no remorse.

He must have gotten over RAPING his girlfriend's baby sister, Reed thought coldly. Yet, he tried his best to smile and waved in the football star. "Yeah Kevin, wassup?"

Seeing Reed speak cordially to him, Kevin's smile grew as he closed the door and approached where the freshman sat. "Just wanted to talk to ya bout last night."

"Nothing to talk about Kevin," Reed said sternly shocking them both. "I am not telling Tamara how you raped Jolene."

Using the word "rape" didn't faze Kevin like Reed hoped. He flinched, but his face didn't grow dark. Instead, his features blanked before a smug glare appeared. "So Newbie, what ya tell her? She didn't talk to me after she came to get Jolene…"

"I took responsibility for everything-"

"Including the cum on her face and the blowjob?"

"YEESSSS… everything. I didn't mention details, but I took full blame for all that happened last night. Happy now?"

Kevin was more than happy – he nearly jumped in the air shouting "YAY!" but refrained. Looking at Reed's face he couldn't show he truly felt; in essence, Reed was taking responsibility for HIS actions (say it - HIS ORAL RAPE). Clasping the Newbie on the shoulder, Kevin smiled and said, "Thanks a whole bunch. I owe you big time." Kevin turned and left the room; Reed was glad to see him go…

He also knew he couldn't accept Kevin's help in ANYTHING after last night (though he knew Kevin didn't mean what he said anyway). Exhaling noisily, Reed returned to his studies as more of the campus returned from the break, oblivious to what happened in Grissom Hall and the lives that were altered by it. Reed wanted it that way… if possible, he would transfer tomorrow so he could forget (which he knew would NOT happen).

The sun long setting, Reed continued to study not wanting to eat (or leave his room). A knock at his door angered him; he didn't want visitors. Groaning, he approached the door and opened it not looking through the peephole. He was about to speak when he saw Tamara and Jolene standing before him – Tamara looking all the more upset, Jolene looking somehow hollow and cheerless. Reed definitely didn't need THIS…

"Can we come in Reed?" Tamara asked keeping her voice level. Reed stepped aside and waved them in. They entered and both sat down – on Alex's bed. Reed didn't like that how they were looking his way as they sat…

"Gonna make this quick Newbie." Tamara said her voice dripping scorn. "I want to apologize for leaving with the masses to watch Kevin kick some ass and not coming back. Didn't mean to leave Tamara here forcing you to babysit her. BUT, I want an apology for what you did to Jolene – and I want it NOW."